PDA

View Full Version : Astro Marriages

riyaa
December 23rd, 2010, 04:00 PM
Do you guys believe in Astro marriages or just love make life prosperous ?

vinaysirohi
December 23rd, 2010, 04:15 PM
i dun believe in this astrology..astrologers even dun know abt their future..so how they decide others..

pragati
December 23rd, 2010, 07:05 PM

Riya, is this thread for only boys or girls can also put their opinion ? :)

vicky84
December 24th, 2010, 04:18 PM
Riya, is this thread for only boys or girls can also put their opinion ? :)

I think thread is for both boys and girls.

Guy : When you address a boy or man (bloke ;) )

Guys : When you address people\persons, irrespective of their genders.

P.S. Ya riya controversial thread chalake kai gayab ho ja hai. apne chalaye hod threads mai participate bhi na karti ;)

pragati
December 24th, 2010, 06:29 PM
I think thread is for both boys and girls.

Guy : When you address a boy or man (bloke ;) )

Guys : When you address people\persons, irrespective of their genders.

P.S. Ya riya controversial thread chalake kai gayab ho ja hai. apne chalaye hod threads mai participate bhi na karti ;)

Thanks...I already knew these definitions, that's why put a smiley there...just kidding

ravinderjeet
December 24th, 2010, 07:01 PM

ye sab bakwaad hoyaa karein ,bhamnaa ke chalaaye hod pissey kamaan kaa yo bhi ek tareekaa s.

vikasJAT
December 24th, 2010, 07:11 PM
main to isko nahi manta........ Ravinder ji ne sahi kaha ki "ye sab bakwaad hoyaa karein ,bhamnaa ke chalaaye hod pissey kamaan kaa yo bhi ek tareekaa s."
simple si baat hai dil milne chahiye chahe kade shadi kar lo. duniya bina in bahmano k court marriage bhi karte hain, waha koi bhaman na hote, uski life bhi to mast chale hai.
aajkal vo pehle wale bhaman na se aajkal sare lobhi hai, koi 1001 mange to koi 2100 aur bera na k k.

riyaa
January 6th, 2011, 04:20 PM
Pragati you can also participate is this!

P.S. Ya riya controversial thread chalake kai gayab ho ja hai. apne chalaye hod threads mai participate bhi na karti ;)i don't disappear after starting the thread just after my job i get less time to exchange idea's here!

shivamchaudhary
January 17th, 2011, 11:15 AM
Astrology is made for who has less confidence, less self-steam, less courage to tackle problems.

In marriages, astrology may make a sense to increase or decrease above attributes, but it surely CAN"T predict the future.

amitdabas22
January 17th, 2011, 11:37 AM
Whoever goes for an astromarriage always has something to blame on the stars.
Kabhi Rahu ka asar hai....to kabhi Ketu aur kabhi Shani...
Aadmi darr darr ke jivega...arr koi bhi kaam karan ki sochai kona bina kundli arr grahan ki chaal dekhe..

And as per kundlis, your bad time is always around...even in your happier times.
Behami ho jya se aadmi arr pagal bhi.

These "Pandas" have made a good fortune by keeping people busy over the years in this silly game.
Keep your head up and the stars will eventually favour you.

htomar
January 18th, 2011, 04:40 PM
Bakwaas to nahi hota.personally believe karta hu astrology mai.But kisi pandit ji ke paas nahi jata future jaane ke liye.

It depends upon individual,how he/she think.
Last night I broke my mobile by throwing it to wall in anger.Today i got a good news after a long time.I think nothing special happened in my life during the time i have that mobile.
Is this astrology?or Vaastu Or blind trust?
It may be absurd for someone.But it happens.

ye sab bakwaad hoyaa karein ,bhamnaa ke chalaaye hod pissey kamaan kaa yo bhi ek tareekaa s.

riyaa
May 23rd, 2011, 04:44 PM
simple si baat hai dil milne chahiye chahe kade shadi kar lo. duniya bina in bahmano k court marriage bhi karte hain, waha koi bhaman na hote, uski life bhi to mast chale hai.

Kundaliyan acchai ke liye milayi jati hai naa ki ladka ladki ki burai janne ke liye, agar acche ke sath aur accha ho jaye tou usmae kya bura hai...?

rakeshsehrawat
May 23rd, 2011, 04:53 PM
What about Matrimonialsindia.com do they match kundlis?

riyaa
May 23rd, 2011, 05:03 PM
What about Matrimonialsindia.com do they match kundlis?

yes they match kundali's

rakeshsehrawat
May 23rd, 2011, 05:05 PM
yes they match kundali's

घने ए बालक हांडे हैं आड़े उनका करवा दयो रिश्ता दुआ देवेंगे

riyaa
May 23rd, 2011, 05:53 PM
घने ए बालक हांडे हैं आड़े उनका करवा दयो रिश्ता दुआ देवेंगे

thanks rakesh ji..
http://www.jatland.com/mt/ yeh hai naa..can help great!!

urmiladuhan
May 24th, 2011, 10:38 AM

The best way to judge personal compatibility is by living together i.e., experiencing life with each other. Just as the best way to know whether you like a particular dish is by tasting it.

Regards,

Urmila.

urmiladuhan
May 24th, 2011, 10:46 AM
As we have discussed on Jatland, marriage has various stakeholders and not just the 2 person getting married. Marrige is more complex than being compatible with one person i.e., your husband/wife. There are marriages where the comaptibility between the husband and the wife is not great, but the marriage still works. Love has little role to play in a marriage.

Regards,

Urmila.

riyaa
May 24th, 2011, 10:53 AM
The best way to judge personal compatibility is by living together i.e., experiencing life with each other. Just as the best way to know whether you like a particular dish is by tasting it.

You mean to say for test first be in living realtionship then if you think you both are compatible to each other then get married..sorry urmila i am not agree to you here!

urmiladuhan
May 24th, 2011, 10:59 AM
You mean to say for test first be in living realtionship then if you think you both are compatible to each other then get married..sorry urmila i am not agree to you here!

Riyaa jee, I am not saying do it like this, but this method is the sure shot way to know whether 2 people are compatible or not. Other methods are a guess game.

Regards,

Urmila.

riyaa
May 24th, 2011, 11:05 AM
Riyaa jee, I am not saying do it like this, but this method is the sure shot way to know whether 2 people are compatible or not. Other methods are a guess game.Dear urmila, this method is not approved socially,kundli matching is done to check the compatibility only..

rakeshsehrawat
May 24th, 2011, 11:20 AM
Riyaa jee, I am not saying do it like this, but this method is the sure shot way to know whether 2 people are compatible or not. Other methods are a guess game.

Regards,

Urmila.

And if they think that they are not compatible then next try and then next............?

urmiladuhan
May 24th, 2011, 11:23 AM

Regards,

Urmila.

Living together before marriage is taking a risk. So is getting married to someone in an arranged marriage situation. It is a risk. In the first situation, only 2 people are involved in the risk. In an arranged marriage, 2 families are involved. Due to the involvement of more people, the chances of failure are less, I think, even though the the two people getting married are not compatible.

If I am getting you correctly, you are trying to figure out a situation where one can find a person whom one loves and also the security that a marriage provides. Pardon me if I am wrong.

Regards,

Urmila.

urmiladuhan
May 24th, 2011, 11:26 AM
And if we think that they are not compatible then next try and then next............?

Rakesh jee, why do you think extra marital affairs happen? Largely due to compatibility problem. Extra marital affairs are trying out other people.

Regards,

Urmila.

urmiladuhan
May 24th, 2011, 11:33 AM
Dear urmila, this method is not approved socially,kundli matching is done to check the compatibility only..

Few decades ago, it was customary in Indian society to not have the prospective bride and groom to even have a look at each other. These days it is common for them to meet and talk to each other before marriage. Social customs change with time because some people start the change process and others start following it. If compatibility in a marrige is high on priority, then suitable action needs to be taken to fulfill the priority.

Regards,

Urmila.

riyaa
May 24th, 2011, 11:42 AM
Rakesh jee, why do you think extra marital affairs happen? Largely due to compatibility problem. Extra marital affairs are trying out other people.
Compatibility Problem is a little excuse for extra marital affairs which can be removed, If your partner is not Compatible to you, you can make him/her like you, I know its also a tough task but not impossible,And What I think about Extra Martial Affairs is, IF the person Indulge himself/herself in many love affairs in his teenage, relationship becomes addiction to them and they keep on moving next to next...Some how it also depends on which Environment they are bought up.

If I am getting you correctly, you are trying to figure out a situation where one can find a person whom one loves and also the security that a marriage provides. Pardon me if I am wrong.

I just wanna say kundali matching is not guess making...Its important, failures and success depends on person to person.

riyaa
May 24th, 2011, 11:47 AM
Few decades ago, it was customary in Indian society to not have the prospective bride and groom to even have a look at each other.Thats why the marriages decades ago stayed longer than todays..
becoz without knowing you can fight, aadhi jindgi ek dusre ko samajhnae me aur aadhi gar samah naa paaye tou ladne mai..

then suitable action needs to be taken to fulfill the priorityWhich action should be taken??

rakeshsehrawat
May 24th, 2011, 11:56 AM

Regards,

Urmila.

Extra Marital Affairs due to compatibility issue???? who gave this theory?

From very begning human being is the greedy most creature in this world. Greed for more and eagerness to try something new is the main reason behind most of extra marital affairs divorce is result of noncompatibility issue.

rakeshsehrawat
May 24th, 2011, 12:00 PM
Compatibility Problem is a little excuse for extra marital affairs which can be removed, If your partner is not Compatible to you, you can make him/her like you, I know its also a tough task but not impossible,And What I think about Extra Martial Affairs is, IF the person Indulge himself/herself in many love affairs in his teenage, relationship becomes addiction to them and they keep on moving next to next...Some how it also depends on which Environment they are bought up.

I just wanna say kundali matching is not guess making...Its important, failures and success depends on person to person.

Comeout of those fairy tales and movie stories this world in realty is too harsh for dreams. An advice for you if want to live a peaceful life never ever try to change a man after marriage. This thing is next to impossible.

riyaa
May 24th, 2011, 12:09 PM
Comeout of those fairy tales and movie stories this world in realty is too harsh for dreams.I am already out of them, Making your partner compatible to yourself is adding something good to them, and that not hurts anybody's self respect..

An advice for you if want to live a peaceful life never ever try to change a man after marriage. This thing is next to impossible.

Life is peaceful if both partner co-operate, not only girl...i don't think there is thing like man can't change after marriage..

urmiladuhan
May 24th, 2011, 12:20 PM
Extra Marital Affairs due to compatibility issue???? who gave this theory?

From very begning human being is the greedy most creature in this world. Greed for more and eagerness to try something new is the main reason behind most of extra marital affairs divorce is result of noncompatibility issue.

Rakesh jee, what you have stated is also true. In Indian society, divorce rate is still quite low. That does not mean people in most marriages are happy and have found compatible partners.

Regards,

Urmila.

rakeshsehrawat
May 24th, 2011, 12:24 PM
Rakesh jee, what you have stated is also true. In Indian society, divorce rate is still quite low. That does not mean people in most marriages are happy and have found compatible partners.

Regards,

Urmila.
That doesn't mean extra mrital affair either. This is fear of "LOG KYA KAHENGE"

urmiladuhan
May 24th, 2011, 12:25 PM
Comeout of those fairy tales and movie stories this world in realty is too harsh for dreams. An advice for you if want to live a peaceful life never ever try to change a man after marriage. This thing is next to impossible.

ha ha ha, Rakesh jee!!! 'Never try to change a man... '!!! Is this your fear?

Regards,

Urmila.

urmiladuhan
May 24th, 2011, 12:29 PM
That doesn't mean extra mrital affair either. This is fear of "LOG KYA KAHENGE"

Extra marital stuff is all hush hush, I think, So many a times, people around don't know it is going on- as you rightly said - 'Log kya Kahengae'.
I do not buy the theory (if someone has extended it) that people who go in for arranged marriage are somehow more moralistic than people who have live in relationships.

Regards,

Urmila.

urmiladuhan
May 24th, 2011, 12:34 PM
Thats why the marriages decades ago stayed longer than todays..
becoz without knowing you can fight, aadhi jindgi ek dusre ko samajhnae me aur aadhi gar samah naa paaye tou ladne mai..
Which action should be taken??

Riya jee, it is a fact that in the past, the divorce rate in India was almost nil. Education of women, earning capacity of women, nuclear families etc all are contributing factors to the changing social scene these days.

Regards,

Urmila.

rakeshsehrawat
May 24th, 2011, 12:35 PM
ha ha ha, Rakesh jee!!! 'Never try to change a man... '!!! Is this your fear?

Regards,

Urmila.

Well Urmila ji i am married and mine is love marriage.My story resembles novel " I too had a love story" except mine is Happies Endings .11860

urmiladuhan
May 24th, 2011, 12:41 PM
Well Urmila ji i am married and mine is love marriage.My story resembles novel " I too had a love story" except mine is Happies Endings .11860

Three Cheers to Happy Ending!!!

akshaymalik84
May 24th, 2011, 01:09 PM

Rakke .......Ending bhi ho li k???;):D

rakeshsehrawat
May 24th, 2011, 01:28 PM
Rakke .......Ending bhi ho li k???;):D

Ending of love story begining of Married life ;)
One man asked another "Are you happy?"
He replies " No i am married"11861

urmiladuhan
May 24th, 2011, 03:06 PM
Thats why the marriages decades ago stayed longer than todays..
Which action should be taken??

Action that leads to satisfactory goal fulfillment i.e., action that ensures that the 2 people are compatible.

Regards,

Urmila.

riyaa
May 28th, 2011, 09:41 AM
action that ensures that the 2 people are compatible.
Only Living together make you to know each others strength and weaknesses, and before marriage to be in living relationship is not good and even not approved by society, SO I think astro is only the way to know how a person is...

rakeshsehrawat
May 28th, 2011, 10:14 AM
ज्योतिष विद्या अगर इतनी कारगर है तो कमाल है रिश्ते ज्योतिष से नहीं जुड़ते सबसे कारगर तरीका वो है जो हमारे बड़े इस्तेमाल करते थे ! किसी से रिश्ता जोड़ने से पहले पूरी देख भाल करते थे सबसे पहले हैसियत में बराबरी देखते थे पैसे और रुतबे में ,गोत्र का पता लगाते थे फिर गाँव गुहान्द वालो से उस परिवार का आगा पीछा पूछते थे ! सबसे आखिर में बियाहले का नंबर आया करता ! आज छोरा देख लिया कंपनी में सीधी बात करी घर आल्या गेल आर लुख्मा सी बियाह कर दिया कड़े कोए भांजी मार दे क्यंकि दोनू साइड का ए भरोसा नहीं कुण कितने मुस्से खा के हज करण जा है ! बियाह सिर्फ छोरे छोरी का होवे है पर रिश्ते सात पीढ़ी के जुड़ जावे हैं इसमें बहमान के करेगा ?

ज्योतिषी (http://www.jatland.com/forums/showthread.php?11554-Tau-Arr-Jyotishi)

riyaa
May 28th, 2011, 10:40 AM
ज्योतिष विद्या अगर इतनी कारगर है तो कमाल है रिश्ते ज्योतिष से नहीं जुड़ते सबसे कारगर तरीका वो है जो हमारे बड़े इस्तेमाल करते थे ! किसी से रिश्ता जोड़ने से पहले पूरी देख भाल करते थे सबसे पहले हैसियत में बराबरी देखते थे पैसे और रुतबे में ,गोत्र का पता लगाते थे फिर गाँव गुहान्द वालो से उस परिवार का आगा पीछा पूछते थे ! सबसे आखिर में बियाहले का नंबर आया करता ! आज छोरा देख लिया कंपनी में सीधी बात करी घर आल्या गेल आर लुख्मा सी बियाह कर दिया कड़े कोए भांजी मार दे क्यंकि दोनू साइड का ए भरोसा नहीं कुण कितने मुस्से खा के हज करण जा है ! बियाह सिर्फ छोरे छोरी का होवे है पर रिश्ते सात पीढ़ी के जुड़ जावे हैं इसमें बहमान के करेगा ?

हसियत, रिश्तेदारी क्या करेगी जब लड़का लड़की साथ ना रहना चाहते हो तो, इस बात की guarantee ना ज्योतिष देता है ना समाज के ठेकेदार, ज्योतिष तो बस एक तरीका है, लड़का लड़की के समानता को जानने का अगर ज्योतिष कुछ ना होता ते शादी मई पंडित मंडप मई बैठकर पूजा पाठ क्यों करता है??, शादी तोह फिर वरमाला बदल ने के साथ ही ख़तम हो जानी चाहिए..ज्योतिष सिर्फ एक तरीका है जो मानता है उसके लिए अच्छा जो ना माने उसके लिए भी अच्छा , मेरे जवाबो का उद्देश्य यह नही की आप ज्योतिष माने, बल्कि यह है की उसे ढोंग ना कहे..

rakeshsehrawat
May 28th, 2011, 11:11 AM
मैडम बाह्मन ने बालक भी पालने हैं ये गामा में आके करा करते चौधरी साहब हाथ जोड़ा हाँ बालक पल जांगे आपकी छात्र छाया में! जब के दिए आसरे आज कानून बन गए !पाखंड को पाखंड ही कहा जायेगा एक तरफ आप सुपरनचुरल जैसी चीजो के खिलाफ बिगुल बजा रही थी दूसरी और आप एक पाखंड को बढ़ावा दे रही हैं! आप किसी की सोच नहीं बदल सकती मेरी सोच मैंने सबके आगे रखी है मैंने किसी का हाथ नहीं पकड़ा ज्योतिषी के पास जाने से रकने के लिए ! खैर रही बात साथ रहने की तो समाज था तो ये न रहने वाली भावना भी नहीं थी लोग इज्ज़त बेईज्ज़ती को समझते थे सिर्फ अपनी या अपने माँ बाप की भावना ही नहीं पडोसी और रिश्तेदारों का भी ख्याल रखा जाता था ! आज निक्कर पहन कर ससुर के आगे फिरे हैं ( डाईलोग : शर्म तो आंख की हो है फेर या सुतनी भी क्यूँ पहर राखी है) घर वालो को इन बातो पे ऐतराज होता है ! अब मर गया बंदडा कठे गुजरा नहीं घर चलाना जरूरी दिखया माँ बाप तें न्यारे हो गए ! कोए बात नहीं इब मैडम रात ने आवे है फ्रेंड्स कलिग गेल्या पार्टी करके घर में रोला माच्चे आगे पाछे शर्म लिहाज किसे की है नहीं वा तो अंख्या में होया करती ! फेर कह हैं हां कम्पतिबल ना थे इसमें कम्पतिबिलिटी के करेगी अर इस पूरे वर्णन में कित तें आगी ? जितने बहम ज्यादा होंगे बाह्मन का धंधा उतना चलेगा ! लोग फेर हांडे हैं इनका इलाज टोह्मते कसुते पढ़े लिखे सलाह देवे हैं फलाने बाह्मन धोरे चला जा इब उसने तो जाते ए साथ पिस्से झाड़ने ! इसा है जी कुंडली में राहू था में इसने हटा दूँगा पचास हजार लगेंगे लोग क्यावन देवे हैं ताकि परमानेंट जुगाड़ हो जया !
समाज की लिहाज शर्म हो तो इसे काम होवे ए ना छोरा गलत चलता दिखे तो लोग धमका दिया करते छोरे सीधा रह बहु गलत होवे तो कहया करते ना बेटी इसा काम नहीं करा करते! इब तो न्यू कह हैं म्हारी छोरी काम नहीं करेगी पासी पडोसी किसे की सुननी माननी नहीं बाह्मन ए सुधरेगा इब सौदे ने!

ये मेरे अपने विचार हैं किसी व्यक्ति विशेष को इसपर आपत्ति है तो कृपया ना पढ़ें !

riyaa
May 28th, 2011, 11:28 AM
पाखंड को पाखंड ही कहा जायेगा एक तरफ आप सुपरनचुरल जैसी चीजो के खिलाफ बिगुल बजा रही थी दूसरी और आप एक पाखंड को बढ़ावा दे रही हैं!मे किसी भी तरह के पाखंड को बढावा नही दे रही हूँ सर , बल्कि मे खुद उनके खिलाफ हूँ , बाकि रही supernatural की बात जो अनुभवी होगा वोह मानेगा जो नही होगा वो नही जैसा की आपने कहा
आप किसी की सोच नहीं बदल सकती मेरी सोच मैंने सबके आगे रखी है, मै भी यही कहना चाहती हूँ मेरी नजर मे ज्योतिष ढोंग नही है, हाँ कुछ पंडित पाखंडी होंगे पर सब नही,मै फिर कहूँ गी मेरे जवाबो का उद्देश्य यह नही की आप ज्योतिष माने, बल्कि यह है की उसे ढोंग ना कहे..

malikdeepak1
May 28th, 2011, 11:32 AM
Bhai Rakesh, baat to teri sari thik se, par ya jyotish vidya bhi hove hai. Aave kise kise ne hai bus.
jaydatar to pakhaandi hai mai is baat se sehmat hu. Do udhaaran dyunga apne gaam ka.

1. Mhare gaam me ek "Cheta bahman" hoya karda. eeb to gujar gya bhai wo 7-8 saal pahlam. Par wo ghankhari baat thik btaya karta bhai. er usne kya e ka lobh-laalach bhi nahi tha nuy btaya kare.

Mhari gali me ek mhaara tau Balwan rah hai. Uske btayi hod baat btau hu ya. Uska sabta bada chora hoya na to usne wo Cheta bahman bulaya ak naam ke dhare iska. Chete ne bhai chore ka matha dekha er thodi vaar soch ke bolya re ke karoge naam dhar ke? Mere tau ne bujhi ke baat hogi dada?
Cheta bolya bhai yu chorra ke to jeeve koni er jeevega to laachar hoke jeevega! er naam dharna se to "K" pe dhar lyo.
8 mhine pache bhai us chorre ke polio hogya er wo bhai paaya te lachaar ho gya. bhtera illaj karwa liya us chorre ka par wo thik na hoya.

Eeb us Chete ne kyukar bera paatya bhai ak is chore gela ke ban-ni se??

2. Mhare gaam me mandir se aacha bada mhari "maan" ka. Oode Bhalegar baba aaya kare dhooni ramaan tayi. wo kayi kayi din dhooni ramaya karta aake mhare mandir ke bahar. Sann 2000 me meeh koni barse tha bhai mhare gaam me er ore-dhore ke gaama me. Cheta bahman mhare gher me baith ek hokka peeve tha mere dada gel. baat baata me mere dada ne bujh li ak Chete meeh kad barswawega!
Madi vaar soch ke bolya ak ibke jab Bhalegar baba aavega uske doosre e din baras jaga. Er bhai wa baat saach bhi hogi. Baba ke aate e dusre din meeh baras gya tha.

Eeb mai nyu nahi kahta ak Cheta ghana bada jyotshi tha, par ooski jaban me kuch na kuch tha jarur bhai. Oohki kahi hod baat sach ho jaaya karti!
er eeb uska chora bujhe paadya kare, par kime na thik paata uska. To bhai kuch ek loga ne e gyan hove hai in baata ka. Sabne na hota. 100 me te 95 pakhandi hove hai ya bhi saach hai.

urmiladuhan
May 28th, 2011, 01:24 PM
and before marriage to be in living relationship is not good ..

Riyajee, why do you think so?

Regards,

Urmila.

riyaa
May 28th, 2011, 03:35 PM
urmila you stated above in your own lines

Living together before marriage is taking a risk.
Riyajee, why do you think so?I think so because,
1- The person you love is not greater than your parents,and this kind of relation destroy family honour,So nobody has any right to be in these kind of relationship until unless there parents allow, and If parents are really parents why they will allow...

2-And I dont think if a girl and boy are living together in a living relationship will marry each other the chances of failure is more..

3-It is not Approved Socially,What People will say never bothers me but, what My parents will say and what will be the future of my younger brother sister bothers me.

urmiladuhan
May 29th, 2011, 09:51 AM
[QUOTE=riyaa;267832]urmila you stated above in your own lines

Riya jee, I don't think taking a risk should be avoided. In fact, many a times it is a necessity.

After reading many of your views on love and marriage, it appears that you want to ensure that you get love in a marriage your marriage but do not have the courage to take risks for a variety of reasons stated by you. Love, like any other serious endeavor, requires your all. Love requires work. The so called 'safe methods' i.e., astro marriages, kundli etc do not fit the bill. .

Regards,

Urmila.

urmiladuhan
May 29th, 2011, 09:54 AM
Riyajee, why do you think so?

Regards,

Urmila.
In many cultures, living together before getting married is perfectly fine and acceptable.

Regards,

Urmila.

urmiladuhan
May 29th, 2011, 10:01 AM
मैडम बाह्मन ने बालक भी पालने हैं ये गामा में आके करा करते चौधरी साहब हाथ जोड़ा हाँ बालक पल जांगे आपकी छात्र छाया में! जब के दिए आसरे आज कानून बन गए !पाखंड को पाखंड ही कहा जायेगा एक तरफ आप सुपरनचुरल जैसी चीजो के खिलाफ बिगुल बजा रही थी दूसरी और आप एक पाखंड को बढ़ावा दे रही हैं! आप किसी की सोच नहीं बदल सकती मेरी सोच मैंने सबके आगे रखी है मैंने किसी का हाथ नहीं पकड़ा ज्योतिषी के पास जाने से रकने के लिए ! खैर रही बात साथ रहने की तो समाज था तो ये न रहने वाली भावना भी नहीं थी लोग इज्ज़त बेईज्ज़ती को समझते थे सिर्फ अपनी या अपने माँ बाप की भावना ही नहीं पडोसी और रिश्तेदारों का भी ख्याल रखा जाता था ! आज निक्कर पहन कर ससुर के आगे फिरे हैं ( डाईलोग : शर्म तो आंख की हो है फेर या सुतनी भी क्यूँ पहर राखी है) घर वालो को इन बातो पे ऐतराज होता है ! अब मर गया बंदडा कठे गुजरा नहीं घर चलाना जरूरी दिखया माँ बाप तें न्यारे हो गए ! कोए बात नहीं इब मैडम रात ने आवे है फ्रेंड्स कलिग गेल्या पार्टी करके घर में रोला माच्चे आगे पाछे शर्म लिहाज किसे की है नहीं वा तो अंख्या में होया करती ! फेर कह हैं हां कम्पतिबल ना थे इसमें कम्पतिबिलिटी के करेगी अर इस पूरे वर्णन में कित तें आगी ? जितने बहम ज्यादा होंगे बाह्मन का धंधा उतना चलेगा ! लोग फेर हांडे हैं इनका इलाज टोह्मते कसुते पढ़े लिखे सलाह देवे हैं फलाने बाह्मन धोरे चला जा इब उसने तो जाते ए साथ पिस्से झाड़ने ! इसा है जी कुंडली में राहू था में इसने हटा दूँगा पचास हजार लगेंगे लोग क्यावन देवे हैं ताकि परमानेंट जुगाड़ हो जया !
समाज की लिहाज शर्म हो तो इसे काम होवे ए ना छोरा गलत चलता दिखे तो लोग धमका दिया करते छोरे सीधा रह बहु गलत होवे तो कहया करते ना बेटी इसा काम नहीं करा करते! इब तो न्यू कह हैं म्हारी छोरी काम नहीं करेगी पासी पडोसी किसे की सुननी माननी नहीं बाह्मन ए सुधरेगा इब सौदे ने!

Rakesh jee, आर जा सारा कयम पद्धे पाछै आप की आख़री लाइन पद्धी हो तोह? हा हा हा !!! (I am joking) :) :) :)

आपने विचार न्यू अ भेजते रहो - बहुत बढ़िया लागा पढ़ कर.

Regards,

Urmila.

urmiladuhan
May 29th, 2011, 10:13 AM
मे किसी भी तरह के पाखंड को बढावा नही दे रही हूँ सर , बल्कि मे खुद उनके खिलाफ हूँ , बाकि रही supernatural की बात जो अनुभवी होगा वोह मानेगा जो नही होगा वो नही जैसा की आपने कहा मै भी यही कहना चाहती हूँ मेरी नजर मे ज्योतिष ढोंग नही है, हाँ कुछ पंडित पाखंडी होंगे पर सब नही,मै फिर कहूँ गी मेरे जवाबो का उद्देश्य यह नही की आप ज्योतिष माने, बल्कि यह है की उसे ढोंग ना कहे..

Riya jee - Whether kundli or astrology etc has been used or love at first sight or any other method, there are bound to be ups and down that would test you and the relationship in a variety of ways.
There is no substitute for commitment, sincerity and the ability to adapt, to keep the relationship healthy and going.

Regards,

Urmila.

ravinderjeet
May 29th, 2011, 01:05 PM

yaa line to pahalam aani chaahiye thi ,ibb padhein paachhe naa padhun ,nyu kyukar ho sake s .

rakeshsehrawat
May 30th, 2011, 10:44 AM
yaa line to pahalam aani chaahiye thi ,ibb padhein paachhe naa padhun ,nyu kyukar ho sake s .

[/COLOR]
रबिंदर भाई या गूढ़ ज्ञान की बात थी जिन खातेर थी वो समझ गए! पर आपका न पढ़न का जी था फेर भी पढ़ गए कोए न मेंरी इसी एक ए पोस्ट थी हम भी तो आपकी सारी पोस्ट पढ़ा ए हैं !

riyaa
May 30th, 2011, 11:19 AM
Riya jee, I don't think taking a risk should be avoided. In fact, many a times it is a necessity.
yaa, this is not link drinking a cold drink dew, darr ke aage jeet hai..Its about life, Living before marriage in my terms is wrong..

rakeshsehrawat
May 30th, 2011, 11:34 AM
कल अख़बार देख रहा था तो मैंने डेल्हीटाइम्स देख लिया उसमे एक पन्ने पर पूजा बेदी लोगो को रिश्तो पर सलाह दे रही थी
Web LinksiTimes.com
Contactspooja.bedi@timesgroup.com
All for a reason, a season or a lifetime

We often lash out in negativity when relationships end, not valuing what the relationship brought into our lives. We hold a grudge that it didn’t last forever. I read this wonderful poem, by Brian Andrew Chalker, about people coming into your life for a reason, a season or a lifetime and wanted to share it with you. It will help you interpret and deal with all relationships, current or old.
When someone is in your life for a reason, it is usually to meet a need you have expressed. They have come to assist you through a difficulty; to provide you with guidance and support; to aid you physically, emotionally or spiritually. They may seem like a godsend, and they are. They are there for the reason you need them to be. Then, without any wrongdoing on your part or at an inconvenient time, this person will say or do something to bring the relationship to an end. Sometimes they die. Sometimes they walk away. Sometimes, they act up and force you to take a stand. What we must realise is that our need has been met, our desire fulfilled; their work is done. The prayer you sent up has been answered and now, it is time to move on.
Some people come into your life for a season, because your turn has come to share, grow or learn. They bring you an experience of peace or make you laugh. They may teach you something you have never done. They usually give you an unbelievable amount of joy. Believe it. It is real. But only for a season!
Lifetime relationships teach you lifetime lessons; things you must build upon in order to have a solid emotional foundation. Your job is to accept the lesson, love the person, and put what you have learnt to use in all other relationships and areas of your life. It is said that love is blind but then, friendship is clairvoyant.
मुझे बड़ी हँसी आयी पूजा बेदी कबीर बेदी की बेटी इतिहास पर नज़र डालें तो

Pooja Bedi was born in Mumbai on 11 May 1970. She is the child of the late Indian classical dancer Protima and international film star Kabir Bedi. She was brought up in a bohemian progressive artistic environment. Bedi was given the Buddhist name Karma Saraswati by the Karmapa. She changed her name to Noorjehan upon marrying Farhan Furniturewalla whom she met in 1990. She has two children, daughter Aalia born in 1997 and son Omar, born in 2000. Bedi and Furniturewalla divorced in 2002.
Kabir Bedi married three times and has three children, Pooja, Siddharth and Adam. He was married to Protima Bedi, an Odissi dancer, and their daughter Pooja Bedi grew up to be an actress in Hindi films. She is now a magazine/newspaper columnist[dated info]. Their son, Siddharth, who went to University in the USA, had a long history of schizophrenia and committed suicide in 1997 at the age of 26.
As his marriage with Protima began to break down he famously started a relationship with Parveen Babi. They never married. He later married British born fashion designer Susan Humphreys, and their son Adam Bedi is an international model who recently made his Bollywood debut with the thriller, Hello? Kaun Hai!.[3] This marriage ended in divorce.
In the late 1990s, Bedi married TV and radio presenter Nikki Bedi. They had no children and divorced in 2005. Since 2006, Bedi has been in a relationship with no one.

आज ये लोगो को रिश्ते बनाने और बचने की सलाह दे रहे हैं
Source Timesofindia and wikipedia

riyaa
May 30th, 2011, 12:03 PM
आज ये लोगो को रिश्ते बनाने और बचने की सलाह दे रहे हैं

Failures are the pillars of Sucess..ha ha ha ha ..

rakeshsehrawat
May 30th, 2011, 12:27 PM
Failures are the pillars of Sucess..ha ha ha ha ..
i think Kabir Bedi needs atleast one more pillar and Pooja needs three more.

What is analysis of astro about the case?

riyaa
May 30th, 2011, 01:15 PM
What is analysis of astro about the case? I am not Astrologer.. मेरे जवाबो का उद्देश्य यह नही की आप ज्योतिष माने, बल्कि यह है की उसे ढोंग ना कहे..

akshaymalik84
May 30th, 2011, 01:44 PM
LOL.....ek gana yaad aagya....

Pandit JI Pandit ji......Pandit Ji mera hath dekhakar baat kaho mere haal ki ab tak saajana mila nahi kyon hui main solah saal

riyaa
May 31st, 2011, 10:58 AM
Pandit JI Pandit ji......Pandit Ji mera hath dekhakar baat kaho mere haal ki ab tak saajana mila nahi kyon hui main solah saal

maa da ladla bigad gaya....h aha aha