PDA

View Full Version : I am presently doing MS

dchhill
October 22nd, 2003, 11:00 PM
Hi! Dr.

With reference to your article, posted on this site, I would like to ask a few questions from you.

I am in US right now.I have not completed my masters but I am doing it at present.It will take me atleast 1 more year to complete it.
My points as skilled worker are 63.

1.If i take a course in french then I will qualify.Is it good for me to take french in the next semester and then qualify.
2.Will it be okay to hire a lawyer or should I do all the processing myself.
3.How much will a good lawyer charge me.
4.Can I put my file and write that I know french in it, before enrolling in the french classes.

I would be grateful to You, If you could help me on this subject.

Thanks for giving Time to Young jat students.

Divya Chhillar

amitshokeen
October 22nd, 2003, 11:20 PM
no you should not hire any lawyer. The whole process is very simple. Hiring a lawyer is waste of money in this matter.I applied by myself and got it in 8 months,

dsdhanda
October 23rd, 2003, 01:41 AM
Hello Shokeen Bhai

Will you please shedd some light on the details of the documents that are needed.....
I am also doing my PhD in US but i have 67 points already and wanted top apply at the earliest..... Can yaa just mail me your contact no. so that i can consult you on finer points....

Thanx

Devender Dhanda
JAT in MOOD

dchhill
October 23rd, 2003, 06:12 AM
Dhanda saheb, Where in US are you.I am also planning to apply to canada.You can get all Information related to that on www.cic.gc.ca
If you have any questions regarding how to apply you can ask my room mate(kaushal) who was just made a citizen of canada.Don't tell that we met on this site.My no. is (618)-457-3303.

sandeepmehla
October 17th, 2004, 05:27 AM
Hi,

I am in USA RIGHT NOW, HAVE DONE MY MASTERS FROM US, PRESENTLY WORKING IN USA, I AM INTERSTED IN CANADIAN IMMIGRATION, THOUGH I HAVE GONE THROUGH WWW.CIC.GD.CA BUT STILL I HAVE MAY DOUBTS ABT DOCUMENTATION LIKE POLICE ENQUIRY FROM INDIA, FBI FINGER PRINT ...N OTHERS
CAN ANYBODY PLEASE GUIDE ME ?
CHEERS,
Sandeep

maheshahlawat
October 18th, 2004, 08:24 PM
Hi friends,
is there anyone in the England too who will going to help me out from the same problem.

i need help to became a immigrant of UK.

sindhu
October 19th, 2004, 09:03 AM
Guys,

If you are interested in knowing about canadian immigration, there are two very active discussion portals, you can visit them and very nice people around there can satishfy your querries.

http://www.immigration.ca/discussion/

http://www.ilw.com/immigrants/canada/

http://www.cic.gc.ca

This is the most simple procedure any country can offer for immigration.

Never ever contact any agent or a company who says they will help you. They just eat your money.

If you still have certain specific querries, you can shoot your questions to me. I am quite familiar with this process. I will try my best to help

Sindhu

[quote]divya chhillar (Oct 22, 2003 01:30 p.m.):

sindhu
October 19th, 2004, 09:16 AM
Hi Mehla,

Regarding police clearance certificate from India, If you are in US currently, then contact the nearest Indian Consulate, it is their obligation to provide Police clearance certificate. and regarding FBI clearance

I am sending the link
Click or Copy and Paste the link on your web browser
http://www.dfait-maeci.gc.ca/can-am/menu-en.asp?mid=5&cat=68

and then click on Obtaining a Police Certificate Link to find out more about it.

In nut shell, Just go to the nearest Police dept and they will take your fingerprint ( do take your Passport and Drivers licence with you). They will certify the fingerprints and send them to the FBI at address below along with fee

Federal Bureau of Investigation,
Criminal Justice Information Services Division (CJIS Division),
Attn: SCU, Mod. D-2,
1000 Custer Hollow Road,
Clarksburg, West Virginia, U.S.A., 26306.
• A CERTIFIED CHECK OR MONEY ORDER for U.S. treasury $18

Good luck

Let me know if you need more information. I want to help as many as I can

Sindhu

I am in USA RIGHT NOW, HAVE DONE MY MASTERS FROM US, PRESENTLY WORKING IN USA, I AM INTERSTED IN CANADIAN IMMIGRATION, THOUGH I HAVE GONE THROUGH WWW.CIC.GD.CA BUT STILL I HAVE MAY DOUBTS ABT DOCUMENTATION LIKE POLICE ENQUIRY FROM INDIA, FBI FINGER PRINT ...N OTHERS
CAN ANYBODY PLEASE GUIDE ME ?
CHEERS,
Sandeep[/quote]