bls31
January 20th, 2011, 09:25 PM
Why Jats are migrating to face book? Food for thought. BLS 31

deepshi
January 22nd, 2011, 08:18 AM
To connect

Saharan1628
January 22nd, 2011, 08:32 AM
sir ji..Don't worry..Facebook ne bhi kati desi bna devange..Just had two days on fb and one of my friend said:bas bhai bahut hogai haryanvi,hamaare to samajh mai bhi na aati
sir ji humne to swaad lene hai...phir chaahe orkut ho ya fb..
And yup..simple phrase mentioned by deepshi-"to connect"...friends circle need not necessarily consist of JAT fellas(and hence can't expect them to be on JL),and not every JAT is on JL
RAM RAM

riyaa
January 22nd, 2011, 11:51 AM
sir ji..Don't worry..Facebook ne bhi kati desi bna devange..Just had two days on fb and one of my friend said:bas bhai bahut hogai haryanvi,hamaare to samajh mai bhi na aati
And yup..simple phrase mentioned by deepshi-"to connect"...friends circle need not necessarily consist of JAT fellas(and hence can't expect them to be on JL),and not every JAT is on JL
RAM RAM Answer beyond the question, Facebook is just for entertainment purpose i think, and everybody has friends and needs friends.

Saharan1628
January 22nd, 2011, 01:56 PM
Answer beyond the question, Facebook is just for entertainment purpose i think, and everybody has friends and needs friends.
yup...but couldn't feel what are you insinuating at...
1)Facebook for entertainment then so is JL
2)Everybody has friends and needs friends...then it applies equally to fb and Jl...JL is nothing less than a social networking site and can Have friends here as well(althogh my friend list is empty)

If I got the Question right, author of the Ques. thinks that if there exists a beautiful social networking site exclusively for JAT fellas then why are they on the look for some other site for this social networking thing..

I may have answered beyond the ques. but can't really digest the counter-argument/answer you gave...Anyways Know you gonna come back with some stuff..that may help my comprehenshion of thy answer

RAM RaM

ravinderpannu
January 23rd, 2011, 06:50 PM
yup...but couldn't feel what are you insinuating at...
1)Facebook for entertainment then so is JL
2)Everybody has friends and needs friends...then it applies equally to fb and Jl...JL is nothing less than a social networking site and can Have friends here as well(althogh my friend list is empty)

If I got the Question right, author of the Ques. thinks that if there exists a beautiful social networking site exclusively for JAT fellas then why are they on the look for some other site for this social networking thing..

I may have answered beyond the ques. but can't really digest the counter-argument/answer you gave...Anyways Know you gonna come back with some stuff..that may help my comprehenshion of thy answer

RAM RaM

RAM RAM

Saharan,
There exists ambiguity in both the explanation of urs for both a question and an answer,,both are 180 deg out of phase ,,yet interesting..
can't wait for the author of the supporting answer to write any explanation..!! :P

mittu
January 24th, 2011, 03:05 AM
Its not just JATS, its all people. Facebook is new, better and IN right now....as someone said, Jatland is also a social website, yes, it is, however both have different target audience. Jatland is our corner on internet as a race, where as Facebook is to connect with everybody.

riyaa
January 24th, 2011, 11:07 AM
yup...but couldn't feel what are you insinuating at...Well i am not..its your own imagination

1)Facebook for entertainment then so is JL I know facebook is for entertainment, yeah JL also but JL have a another section called Mauj Masti..whereas in General talk people discussing something social.

2)Everybody has friends and needs friends...then it applies equally to fb and Jl...JL is nothing less than a social networking site and can Have friends here as well(althogh my friend list is empty)There are many differences between facebook and JL, facebook is a social networking website, which is mainly for connectivity and JL is a forum and that is for discussion all in the meaning somewhere falls to same, but the definition is different.Just google both you will get answer.

If I got the Question right, author of the Ques. thinks that if there exists a beautiful social networking site exclusively for JAT fellas then why are they on the look for some other site for this social networking thing..Now you are going wrong, why you want a separate palace for jats, well i never said what jats should use facebook or JL there life there wish, but involving whole community just to support your answer is not good at all.

I may have answered beyond the ques. but can't really digest the counter-argument/answer you gave...Anyways Know you gonna come back with some stuff..that may help my comprehenshion of thy answerI never mean that! you just taking discussion here lightly..with your i don't care attitude.

RAM RaM ram ram

Saharan1628
January 24th, 2011, 06:36 PM
Now you are going wrong, why you want a separate palace for jats, well i never said what jats should use facebook or JL there life there wish, but involving whole community just to support your answer is not good at all.

NOoooT at all...I never advocated for any separate place for any one...If you read what i said I just assumed what the person who had put the question might be thinking...Its just that assumption which I wrote,its not my views

I also never said whether Jats should use fb or JL..Its definately their wish
Not involving any one to support my answer...never did

I use both Fb and Jl and I know the diff.......Yes,they are definately diff.(this technical diff. thing between forum and social networking site is a crap...who cares about technicalities,Definitions are for theory only) and I did mentioned that...Donno If we both are on the same side then where's the problem..

HEy..i really liked your style of line by line bashing...chun chun ke maarne ka
And regarding your signature...MatrimonialsIndia...You work There?? May be that's why you were interested in that Marriage in Same Caste thing..

Ram RAM

Saharan1628
January 24th, 2011, 06:40 PM
Saharan,
There exists ambiguity in both the explanation of urs for both a question and an answer,,both are 180 deg out of phase ,,yet interesting..

arre ustaadz..kit bad gya in explanation ke chakkar mai...bhai yo bas tame pass se..kyan te serious leve hai in ne...
yo to bas typing speed badhaan khatir likh diya karun kuch na kuch...warna Duniya chahe Fb pe ja ya orkut pe ja ya twitter pe..mhara ke ghatte hai

ustaadz swaad le..ibbe serious hon ki umar na se

Ram RAm

shivamchaudhary
January 24th, 2011, 07:09 PM
Why Jats are migrating to face book? Food for thought. BLS 31

Its not migration Sir, we just got another site for networking or friends gossip !!

ravinderpannu
January 24th, 2011, 07:12 PM
arre ustaadz..kit bad gya in explanation ke chakkar mai...bhai yo bas tame pass se..kyan te serious leve hai in ne...
yo to bas typing speed badhaan khatir likh diya karun kuch na kuch...warna Duniya chahe Fb pe ja ya orkut pe ja ya twitter pe..mhara ke ghatte hai

ustaadz swaad le..ibbe serious hon ki umar na se

Ram RAm

serious ni,,,manne b uwe likh (type) kar diya tha,,baith baithe ne..!!

Saharan1628
January 24th, 2011, 07:18 PM
serious ni,,,manne b uwe likh (type) kar diya tha,,baith baithe ne..!!
sahi rog kaata pher te bhai...serious se topic pe kuch bhi band do,chingaari si chhoot ja h...saare mande reh hain usme

bls31
January 24th, 2011, 08:31 PM
You bet , there is already a Jat group on face book to which I was also invited Bls31

Saharan1628
January 24th, 2011, 08:47 PM
You bet , there is already a Jat group on face book to which I was also invited Bls31
hmm..great..bas sir wait karo..hum bhi ussi group mai badaange

bls31
January 29th, 2011, 07:26 AM
Is it because of the adverse and at times vicious reactions by some, on the posts, what ever the issue may been been highlighted in the post ? bls31

vikasJAT
January 29th, 2011, 09:11 AM
sahi rog kaata pher te bhai...serious se topic pe kuch bhi band do,chingaari si chhoot ja h...saare mande reh hain usme
hahhahhaahhhahaha katti jao rog bhai.....main bhi su line me...........
serious topic me thode bot to chubule gerne chahiye........

vikasJAT
January 29th, 2011, 09:13 AM
bhai JL ho , orkut ho. facebook ho ya kou aur, jaat to har jagah hoga........
dusri baat agar 2 jaat kisi ek site pe mil ja te wa site fir jaat k under me aaja se............ jaato ki power hai ye to.

vikasJAT
January 29th, 2011, 09:22 AM

Sir ab kaam ki baat karte hain..... JL, FACEBOOK, ORKUT, NKUT ye sabhi social networking site hain.
har koi apne business ko prome karne k liye online advertising ko follow karta hai, aur social websites pe sabse jyda traffic mil sakta hai kyuki uspe active members jyda hote hain,isliye vo use he preffer karte hain. jab in sites ki itni jyda online advertising hogi to kabhi na kabhi click ho he jata hai, bus usi se koi na koi join kar leta hai. aur ek baar koi join kar le to vo sabhi friends ko us site se invitation send kar deta hai.........jise uske friends accept karte hain.......jaise aap abhi yaha facebook pe jatgroup ko join karne k liye invite kar rahe ho aise he aur bhai bhi karte hain aur pure jaat bhai udde e pachuh ja hain.

2nd main point ye ki jo bhi in sites ko develop karta hai uska main objective hota hai members increase karna taki site ki ranking achi ho aur uski ROI bhi achi ho. iske liye vo other social sites member details uthata hai aur unko khud invitation karta hai ya apni site ki online advertising karta hai in forms Of TEXT ADS, BANNER ADS, VIDEO ADS etc.......

upendersingh
January 29th, 2011, 10:46 PM
hahhahhaahhhahaha katti jao rog bhai.....main bhi su line me...........
serious topic me thode bot to chubule gerne chahiye........

याहड़ै तै भाजण का कारण एक नै बताया तो था अपनी एक पोस्ट मैं...वो (नाम भूल रह्या सूं मैं उसका) कह था अक हम तो नु भाज्जे याहड़ै तै अक एक तो म्हारी पोस्ट डिलीट कर दी जा सै अर एक याहड़ै सत्संग बरगे सौद्दे होण लाग गे...बताओ कोई पूछे इन तै कूण से सत्संग हो रहे सै याहड़ै...अर उसकी पोस्ट भी डिलीट कोन्या करी जा थी...भाजण वाले सोचे हैं हम याहड़ै तै भाजेंगे तो म्हारी खुशामद करेंगे लोग अर हमने मनावेंगे...

Saharan1628
January 30th, 2011, 06:46 PM
Sir ab kaam ki baat karte hain..... JL, FACEBOOK, ORKUT, NKUT ye sabhi social networking site hain.
har koi apne business ko prome karne k liye online advertising ko follow karta hai, aur social websites pe sabse jyda traffic mil sakta hai kyuki uspe active members jyda hote hain,isliye vo use he preffer karte hain. jab in sites ki itni jyda online advertising hogi to kabhi na kabhi click ho he jata hai, bus usi se koi na koi join kar leta hai. aur ek baar koi join kar le to vo sabhi friends ko us site se invitation send kar deta hai.........jise uske friends accept karte hain.......jaise aap abhi yaha facebook pe jatgroup ko join karne k liye invite kar rahe ho aise he aur bhai bhi karte hain aur pure jaat bhai udde e pachuh ja hain.

2nd main point ye ki jo bhi in sites ko develop karta hai uska main objective hota hai members increase karna taki site ki ranking achi ho aur uski ROI bhi achi ho. iske liye vo other social sites member details uthata hai aur unko khud invitation karta hai ya apni site ki online advertising karta hai in forms Of TEXT ADS, BANNER ADS, VIDEO ADS etc.......
bhai sir ji sab kuch bera hai...hum aade likh likh ke thak gaye...ar sir ka reply ek line te uppar jaata hi nhi...sahi swaad le rhe hain/...
Kati sahi Brigadier paak rhe hain...bas ek ORDER sa de de hain ar saare jawaan laag ja hain kaam karan :D:D

bls31
February 24th, 2011, 08:42 AM
When in service we were advised to pen only short notings for the eyes of our senior . 'No one has time to read any thing more that half a page'. we were told.
Possibly the same habit continues. bls31

amitdabas22
February 24th, 2011, 10:19 AM
Facebook does not provide u space to pen ur thoughts or discuss the matter in detail with a group.
Actually it is not a place to discuss any such thing or start a debate on anything.
Its meant for adding people you already know and connecting with their common friends and so on..
The movie "the social network'' actually gives the true reason for the origin and inspiration of the site.
Fb believes in fast and instant connects.

However JL which came into existence earlier than FB is stumbling upon people while adding some words for ur details.
its not a place to connect and make friends instantly. And its more closed and guarded.