4. Yuvraj
5. Virat Kohli
6. Dhoni
7. Yusuf Pathan
8. Bhajji
9. Zaheer Khan
10. Praveen Kumar
11. Munaf Patel

I think Yusuf has sealed the 7th no. slot. The key dilemma would be between Kohli/Raina and Munaf/Nehra or 2 of Munaf/Nehra/PK. In the first case, I choose Kohli on current form. The counter argument is that Raina is a totally different player on Indian pitches. Amongst the bowlers, Munaf has been bowling really well off late. And Nehra has been leaking runs. But before last couple of series, he was supposedly Dhoni's first choice seamer. So, let's see.

sunillathwal
January 24th, 2011, 11:07 AM
If not injured, PK will definitely play. He is a fine swing bowler and much better fielder than both Nehra and Munaf. (Munaf as a fielder is very very poor; he can NOT even throw the ball from the boundary).

I suspect Kohli will play. He is in-form batsman and a good fielder. Only advantage Raina has over Kohli is his spin bowling (Kohli bowls slow medium pace~ 115 kmph) but if Yuvi and Yusuf both are playing Raina's bowling may not be required.

vijay
January 24th, 2011, 05:58 PM
What should be India's first choice 11? In my opinion:

1. Sehwag
2. Sachin
3. Gambhir
4. Yuvraj
5. Virat Kohli
6. Dhoni
7. Yusuf Pathan
8. Bhajji
9. Zaheer Khan
10. Praveen Kumar
11. Munaf Patel

I would like to see Raina and Nehra instead of Kohli and Munaf RESPECTIVELY.

shivamchaudhary
January 24th, 2011, 07:34 PM
I would like to see Raina and Nehra instead of Kohli and Munaf RESPECTIVELY.

Agreed with Vijay Ji, Both are in good form and that will surely helpful for India.

kapdal
January 24th, 2011, 07:50 PM
Agreed with Vijay Ji, Both are in good form and that will surely helpful for India.

Raina and Nehra are in good form?

kuldeeppunia25
January 28th, 2011, 01:42 AM
What should be India's first choice 11? In my opinion:

1. Sehwag
2. Sachin
3. Gambhir
4. Yuvraj
5. Virat Kohli
6. Dhoni
7. Yusuf Pathan
8. Bhajji
9. Zaheer Khan
10. Praveen Kumar
11. Munaf Patel

I think Yusuf has sealed the 7th no. slot. The key dilemma would be between Kohli/Raina and Munaf/Nehra or 2 of Munaf/Nehra/PK. In the first case, I choose Kohli on current form. The counter argument is that Raina is a totally different player on Indian pitches. Amongst the bowlers, Munaf has been bowling really well off late. And Nehra has been leaking runs. But before last couple of series, he was supposedly Dhoni's first choice seamer. So, let's see.

andho me 11 kane raje.....