PDA

View Full Version : something special

nkumars83
January 28th, 2011, 10:45 PM
I dont want to paste this thread to JL coz I really dont want but becoz of my tension i m posting it,

reason, I had started around 3-4 threads but bharti deleted my all threads without giving me reason. but now m posting some threads which are more advance than my previous ones but now m getting good and healthy response.

Now My questions is?

IS EVERYTHING IS DECIDED BY MODERATORS ONLY ON THIS SITE, COZ MY LAST POSTS WERE REALLY SOMETHING WORTHWHILE BUT BHARTI DINT LIKED THOSE............................................. ....................

Arvindc
January 28th, 2011, 11:23 PM
Don't want to disappoint you, but even your this post is likely to get deleted/moved. Reason, at wrong place. It should be in the 'About Jatland' forum at at http://www.jatland.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?10-About-Jatland.com.

sunitahooda
January 29th, 2011, 12:22 AM
Naresh, As Arvind has stated that this thread is also posted in wrong “Section” as was the case with those that were “Moved or Deleted” by Bharti. Threads get deleted or closed if they are repetitive or irrelevant to the section its meant to be in. Thraeds get moved if they are posted in wrong section. I searched for your threads and Bharti has given reasons for the deleted or closed threads in her conclusive post, please read again:)

One or two threads were repetition, hence, closed. One thread was in humor section but Non-Jat joke and such jokes are not allowed in Humor section, But yes, you can write/post such contents in "Timepass" section if they are new. Members don't like to read such stuff as this is easily browsed on Google/ Santa- banta type websites. Please don't feel disheartened, read old threads on "WIKI" then you'll know what has already been posted several times. You can enjoy good jokes at wiki. Don’t loose heart and keep posting and before posting decide what content you are posting and which section will be best suitable for it. In the last the “Title” of this thread is not suitable as this is nothing “SPECIAL”
:)

Now considering that all your queries have been pacified this thread is being closed. If you still need to ask anything,please send a message.
I dont want to paste this thread to JL coz I really dont want but becoz of my tension i m posting it,

reason, I had started around 3-4 threads but bharti deleted my all threads without giving me reason. but now m posting some threads which are more advance than my previous ones but now m getting good and healthy response.

Now My questions is?

IS EVERYTHING IS DECIDED BY MODERATORS ONLY ON THIS SITE, COZ MY LAST POSTS WERE REALLY SOMETHING WORTHWHILE BUT BHARTI DINT LIKED THOSE............................................. ....................