PDA

View Full Version : On quoted msg full name should be shown rather then ID.

shivamchaudhary
February 2nd, 2011, 06:19 AM
I have this suggestion, when we quote someone's msg, the ID is shown of above/quoted person, I would like to change this to Full name so this will be easy to address the person.

Or the full name should be shown first/top in left navigation to address someone.

satyeshwar
February 2nd, 2011, 08:28 AM
I have this suggestion, when we quote someone's msg, the ID is shown of above/quoted person, I would like to change this to Full name so this will be easy to address the person.

Or the full name should be shown first/top in left navigation to address someone.

You can already see the full name of the person on each and every post that they make. This should be sufficient to know who you are addressing.

shivamchaudhary
February 2nd, 2011, 08:58 AM
You can already see the full name of the person on each and every post that they make. This should be sufficient to know who you are addressing.

What about quoted message, person's full name ?

Thanks for reply.

tomarhitesh23
February 2nd, 2011, 01:14 PM
please don't bother mods by your useless suggestions... theres many other things to improve here...

shivamchaudhary
February 2nd, 2011, 07:41 PM
please don't bother mods by your useless suggestions... theres many other things to improve here...

ठीक है भाई .. माफ़ी चाहता हूँ ...

एक और feature है .. मेरे साथ कई बार हुआ है .. जब मैं इस reply window में back का button दबाता हूँ तब कई बार वो वेब browser में back चला जाता है ... और जो भी टेक्स्ट लिखा था वो भी चला जाता है .... क्या एषा कुछ हो सकता है की जो अपन लिखे वो साथ की साथ एक ड्राफ्ट में सेव होता जाए .. ये feature bloggers (blogger.com) site में तो है ..

इस तरह थोडा तो improve कर सकते है .. और re-write से बच सकते है even if web browser crashes.

satyeshwar
February 2nd, 2011, 11:59 PM
This is a browser feature that you are asking for from a website. Again, not something that we can do here. I have myself done that but have seen my text still being present if I hit the forward button again. Perhaps, this is something that my browser has (Chrome).

sitaram
February 3rd, 2011, 12:54 PM
To Satyeshwar ................
Bhai Jataaa ki gadi s aa to nyu e chalan dyo ...............

To Shivam
Bhai kyu bethi bhensaaa m paaaadaaaa ghere s ................

shivamchaudhary
February 7th, 2011, 03:30 PM
Main fer bhi ek aur likh dyun hoo.. dhyan kum hi diyo ...

JL chaupal me, right panel me IDs dikhayi deti hai, unki jagah Full name dikhe to kisi ko address me aasani hogi.