PDA

View Full Version : Life after Death

bls31
February 4th, 2011, 07:12 AM
After two quick deaths in the family
this what i thought:

When the Hospitals give up the doctors takeover, when the doctors give-up the Gods takeover, when the Gods too give-up the Pandit takeover, when the Pandit give-up, the Dom (the keeper of the crimination ground) take-over, when the Dom gives up the Panda (at Hardwar) takes over when the Panda give-up the Pandit once again take-over.

It all, the handing- taking over, happening in a short span of four days, one activity merging in the other seamlessly; visitors, relatives, friends: some crying others embracing, all touching, consoling, reassuring, advising ; life moves in a whirl.

And when every one gives up the memories takeover to fill the vacuum. That is the truth of life after death

shivamchaudhary
February 4th, 2011, 08:47 AM
And when every one gives up the memories takeover to fill the vacuum. That is the truth of life after death

Sir, aapne bahut sahi kaha... the Giving-up process is designed to (it just my thought ) bring the last "memories" phase sooner. I also have felt the same, when I lost my nearest one.

No other giving up phase consoles you, even I felt guilty while these giving-up phases. But when it comes to memories.. you certainly at peace, calmness.

Even I found a little about the purpose of life too, "we should do things and in a way from which we can have good memories with us."

spdeshwal
February 6th, 2011, 03:11 PM
After two quick deaths in the family
this what i thought:

When the Hospitals give up the doctors takeover, when the doctors give-up the Gods takeover, when the Gods too give-up the Pandit takeover, when the Pandit give-up, the Dom (the keeper of the crimination ground) take-over, when the Dom gives up the Panda (at Hardwar) takes over when the Panda give-up the Pandit once again take-over.

It all, the handing- taking over, happening in a short span of four days, one activity merging in the other seamlessly; visitors, relatives, friends: some crying others embracing, all touching, consoling, reassuring, advising ; life moves in a whirl.

श्रधेय ब्रिगेडियर साहेब

आपने बिलकुल सही कहा, " यादें ही शेष रह जाती हैं"
वैसे वैदिक संस्कार विधि अनुसार, दाह संस्कार ही अंतिम संस्कार है!
उसके बाद के जितने भी झमेले हैं, वह सब पण्डे पंडितों की देन है !

यादें ही शेष रह जाती हैं ! यादें जो रुलाती हैं ! यादें जो गुदगुदाती हैं !
यादें जो उत्साहित करती हैं , यादें जो हतौत्साहित करती हैं, यादें जो मायूस करती हैं !
यादें जो जीने की प्रेरणा देती हैं, प्रेरित करती हैं !

फिर यादें दुन्धली पड़ने लगती हैं ! समय की धूळ उन सुहाने पलों को धुंधला करने लगती है !
अंत में धुंधली यादे भी धूळ हो जाती हैं ! शायद यही जीवन का सार है !

आपकी दीर्घायु की कामना करते हुए !

सत्यपाल