PDA

View Full Version : Performance of India in World cup 2011

ravinderpannu
February 19th, 2011, 05:25 PM
Although cricket is not my favorite,,i don't hate it even..!!
Lets do the postmortem of Indian cricket team's performance ..!!

ravinderpannu
February 19th, 2011, 05:30 PM
India has a far better team as compared to Bangla squad.
So we anticipate India being the winner of today's match...!!
(We must not forget the defect gifted by Bangladesh in the last worldcup.)

Till the time this post is written ,OUr own Sehwag has ruined the bowlers of Bangla team,,and team India expected to give a target of atleast 350.

ravinderpannu
February 20th, 2011, 12:04 PM
India has a far better team as compared to Bangla squad.
So we anticipate India being the winner of today's match...!!
(We must not forget the defect gifted by Bangladesh in the last worldcup.)

Till the time this post is written ,OUr own Sehwag has ruined the bowlers of Bangla team,,and team India expected to give a target of atleast 350.

Lyo ji,, finally team India crushes Bangladesh as expected,,Sehwag scored 175 ( impressive...actually his own highest in one day cricket).but i would really love to see Him hitting centuries against Australia, England and South Africa...!!
Sachin was caught by bad luck,,..!!
Bowlers also did a good job,,esp..Zaheer khan.
Well there is a lot more to see in coming days..!!
Lets keep our fingers crossed..!!

ravinderpannu
February 20th, 2011, 06:35 PM
India's next match..27th Feb 2011.

India V/s England. ( everyone knows it..but what is every one thinking..)

Just going by the basic Instinct of India winning the world cup,, i believe India will run over England on 27th.

kuldeeppunia25
February 24th, 2011, 12:08 AM
Although cricket is not my favorite,,i don't hate it even..!!
Lets do the postmortem of Indian cricket team's performance ..!!

भाई तेरा इन्तेर्स्त देखते हुए लगता है की क्रिकेट इज यौर फेवरेट गेम.........................

ravinderpannu
February 28th, 2011, 01:30 AM
भाई तेरा इन्तेर्स्त देखते हुए लगता है की क्रिकेट इज यौर फेवरेट गेम.........................
bhai, world cup fever chal rya sai ,,to manne u tagua shuru kar diya ..sochya ak jin bhaiya ka interest sai,,aade aapne aapne vichar likh lenge...par eb tayi manne e likhe sai,..!! IRONY :)

ravinderpannu
February 28th, 2011, 01:33 AM
,,,lyo ji ,,massa c bachi aaj Bhartiya team ,,nahi to utar gayi thi lungi..!!

chalo sukr hai k match draw ho gya or donu teama ne 1-1 point mil gya...par agar aage koi TIE BREAKER wali situation hui to England ko hi benefit milega..kyu ki unke kam khiladi out hue..!!
Lets hope for the best ,,,and get ready for NEXT..!!

ravinderpannu
March 1st, 2011, 08:10 PM
6th MArch India V/s Ireland.

England gail match pe to fixing ki talwar c latak ri hai...!!! baki itni fixing honi to mushkil hai..!!!

ravinderpannu
March 5th, 2011, 01:21 PM
6th MArch India V/s Ireland.

England gail match pe to fixing ki talwar c latak ri hai...!!! baki itni fixing honi to mushkil hai..!!!

Bhai,,eb log nue b kehnde honge k Ireland v/s England ka match fix tha.....steve waugh ne tweet koni kari k is baare me..!!!

Now, Ireland full of confidence will face India tomorrow..lets c if after the match people come up with the old story of FIX..!!