PDA

View Full Version : Do Jats have an attitude in life ??

amitdabas22
February 24th, 2011, 10:35 AM
I have come across various Jat brothers in malls and streets and colleges etc.
The first thing that makes them stand out is their loud and different accent and their physical presence.

And its generally the jat guys that i have seen. With dark shades, great bodies and offensive demeanours. Are we worthy of something, except the physical stench ??

rajpaldular
February 24th, 2011, 11:28 AM
main aapki baat se sahmat hoon. Jat brothers alag hee dikhai dete hain...mazboot body hoti hai aur look bhee bahut achcha hota hai.....

ravinderjeet
February 24th, 2011, 08:55 PM
The first thing that makes them stand out is their loud and different accent and their physical presence.

And its generally the jat guys that i have seen. With dark shades, great bodies and offensive demeanours. Are we worthy of something, except the physical stench ??

it is in our DNA.

vikasJAT
February 26th, 2011, 01:29 AM
bhai jaat k gun to uske khoon me ho se....chahe vo America me e paida kyu na ho.....
jaat ki boli aur uske kaam ki quality te e bera patt ja se ki jaat hai ya ni...bakki tane bhi dekh liya hoga........

cooljat
February 26th, 2011, 09:18 AM
Amit,

I found this thread of yours a bit sarcastic.

Anyways, Jats do have attitude in life known as 'JATITUDE' !!

A Jat is instantly recognizable in crowd due to his confident body language, fearless approach & down2earth attire. And mind you, they don't intentionally use Jat dialect, it's their mother tongue n' in their DNA. No matter, how much a Jat try to be sophisticated, uber cool or like that but he can't hide his Jat thingy n' that's the Beauty of Jat alpha Gene.

People keep an stereotype image of Jats as aggressive, fearless, physically strong n' daring alpha males. Many of them find them offensive n' unsophisticated ppl who value muscle power over brain power but when they discover, they realize Jat ppl are infact simple, good from heart and emotional human-being n' to add quite shy to deal with girls.

What kinda attitude you want in them? They're hard working, confident, frank n' forthright ppl. What else you want? plz .. elaborate

" Some people try to be smart handsome cool all their life but some are born JATS ! "

Cheers
Jit

burdakcs
February 27th, 2011, 10:56 PM
I am also agree with jeet.

Jat is very simple, down to earth, hardworker, and not accepting any wrong things..

riyaa
March 9th, 2011, 03:43 PM
Attitude that makes jaat..Its by default.