PDA

View Full Version : Was India-England match fixed?

sjakhars
February 28th, 2011, 08:42 PM
I felt that this match's script was written by the fixers when I saw the wickets lost in very quick time in both innings. Let's see some points below:
1. Shane Warne predicts a tie on twitter even before the match started and maintained it until last moment, he also bought a lottery,
2. Dhoni cam up in the batting order when India needed big hitter like Yusuf Pathan,
3. Ian Bell was clearly LBW but TV umpire given not out,
4. Yusuf Pathan was not given bowling,
5. All of a sudden Zaheer became unplayable who was hit for many boundaries earlier, 6. English batsman did not try to hit a boundary on the last ball, even they did not try to take another run, the match was already tied and if someone gets run out, result would not have changed
7. Andrew Strauss nicked the ball twice he was on 13 and 111 but Dhoni and close Indian fielders did not appeal,
8. Zaheer Khan good at yorkers but he did not bowl a single yorker in this match

Are all above things only co-incidence or.......?

http://navbharattimes.indiatimes.com...ns/7595038.cms

ravinderjeet
February 28th, 2011, 08:43 PM
I felt that this match's script was written by the fixers when I saw the wickets lost in very quick time in both innings. Let's see some points below:
1. Shane Warne predicts a tie on twitter even before the match started and maintained it until last moment, he also bought a lottery,
2. Dhoni cam up in the batting order when India needed big hitter like Yusuf Pathan,
5. All of a sudden Zaheer became unplayable who was hit for many boundaries earlier, 6. English batsman did not try to hit a boundary on the last ball, even they did not try to take another run, the match was already tied and if someone gets run out, result would not have changed
7. Andrew Strauss nicked the ball twice he was on 13 and 111 but Dhoni and close Indian fielders did not appeal,
8. Zaheer Khan good at yorkers but he did not bowl a single yorker in this match

किरकेट स-ए सट्टे बाजों का , लोग खाम खा ईह के पाछे बावले होए लाग रे सें | किते ब्लेक में टिकट खरीदें सें एर किते पुलिसयाँ के लट्ठ खावें सें एर आपनी टांट फुडावें सें एर ब्लेक धन आले एर आतंकवादी पिस्से कमावें सें | देशद्रोहियों का खेल |

akshaymalik84
February 28th, 2011, 10:25 PM

No. of misfieldings....
captaincy of Dhoni....
Wastage of Batting power play by both teams....
Sehwag tried his best to get himself out in first over...

sjakhars
March 1st, 2011, 02:11 PM
ICC probes Australia-Zimbabwe WC match.

Excerpts:

"Plenty of fuss was also raised over the India and England match after former Australian leg-spinner Shane Warne correctly tweeted seven hours before the start of the match that it would be a tie.

England skipper Andrew Strauss claimed that Warne had shown he was a cricket genius with his correct prediction but others also observed that it was strange how one could predict a tie so early before a match.

Pakistan's former captain, Moin Khan said the Warne tweet could have been just a hunch but felt it had raised questions by many people.

Pakistan's Test pacer, Sohail Tanvir said on Geo Super that the ICC needed to keep a close eye on all matches of the World Cup as it was a megaevent and a big attraction for bookmakers in the sub-continent.

Pakistan's former captain, Aamir Sohail rued that if any Pakistani or Indian player had made the same tweet about having a tied match lot of hue and cry would have been raised in the western media by now.

"But since this prediction comes from an Australian player it is declared a stroke of genius," he added."

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/sports/cricket/cricket-world-cup-2011/news/ICC-probes-Australia-Zimbabwe-World-Cup-match/articleshow/7599775.cms

sunillathwal
March 1st, 2011, 05:27 PM
Let's see some points below:
1. Shane Warne predicts a tie on twitter even before the match started and maintained it until last moment, he also bought a lottery!!

... and thousands of people predicted England will win, Millions predicted that India will win but they got it wrong. Had match Not been a tie, no one would have noticed Warne's statement. Classic selection bias.

BTW, Warne did NOT buy any lottery ticket. He said 'this' on twitter after match ended [that he is feeling lucky.. and he WOULD/SHOULD buy a lottery ticket].

Dhoni had come up in the batting order in one of the warm match also. In fact he was in good touch. Dhoni is also a big hitter (though I am not big fan of him).
Reason could be Yusuf's poor batting in net/ not in good nick. or probably saving Yusuf for last 2-3 overs!!

TV umpire followed the rule-book which clearly states that if ball-impact is more than 2.5 meters away from the stumps. Player can not be ruled out. We have seen these incidents even before UDRS system was implemented. That usual: batsman down the track, big swing of the bat, no contact with the ball... hits the pad instead, NOT out says the umpire though ball was straight and hit in line... simply because batsman was too much forward!!

Wrong, Pathan actually bowled 3 overs for 21 runs with no wickets. Yuvraj was preferred because of his left arm spin and he did bowl better than Pathan.

5. All of a sudden Zaheer became unplayable who was hit for many boundaries earlier,

Yes, because was ball was reverse-swinging. Ian Bell had cramps (and they have just taken power-play, so slog hitting was on), poor Strauss just got the unplayable ball, and new batsman always find it hard to hit cleanly from the first ball. So, no mystery here, really.

Anyway, this is not the first time that a bowler bowled well in his/her 2nd spell. It is all about rhythm !!

6. English batsman did not try to hit a boundary on the last ball, even they did not try to take another run, the match was already tied and if someone gets run out, result would not have changed

Wrong, they did tried to hit boundaries in this over. Last ball was a good length ball, hit decently but was fielded within the 30 yards circle. By the time non-striker finished first run, throw was in keeper's glow. It would have been a run-out if 2nd run was attempted... no doubts about that.
Not sure, but heard number of wickets affect the over all 'run rate'!!

Too much of noise in the ground. Simple. Also both times, field was spread out and Dhoni was NOT standing near the stumps. I reckon only one of them was a nick.
Also what we (and commentators) hear is through the stump-mike. Dhoni does not have that advantage. Many times it happen that 'we' hear a sound as ball crosses the bat even without any contact. stump-mike are of course more sensitive than human-ears!!

Wrong. He did bowl yorkers; in fact, Strauss was out on a in-swinging yorker. Also yorker is a high-risk ball: a bit shorter and it becomes half-volly (even a gully cricketer would hit it in stands over the long-on; like what Shezad did to Munaf's 3rd ball in the last over); if it a bit fuller and it is full-toss!

Of course, it is ridiculous for 'us' to suggest Zaheer Khan where he should have bowled. I mean come on, he has literally spent how whole life in calculating whom to bowl where, while most of us have not even touched a cricket leather ball!! :D

People will believe whatever they want to believe!! :D

upendersingh
March 1st, 2011, 05:39 PM
भारत-इंग्लैंड मैच बहुत ही जबर्दस्त था. इस मैच ने विश्व कप का असली रोमांच सामने ला दिया. यह आखिर में ऐसा मुकाबला बन गया मानो 2 सांड आपस में भिड़ गए हों. मेरा मानना है कि इसमें कोई फिक्सिंग नहीं थी...इस मैच ने यह अहसास भी करवा दिया कि आने वाले दिन टीम इंडिया के लिए आसान नहीं होंगे...इंग्लैंड ने भी विश्व कप जीतने का अपना दावा मजबूती से पेश कर दिया है...

malikdeepak1
March 1st, 2011, 08:43 PM
khaam khaa thook bilo diya bina baat..
ground me jaa ke, sare jugaad baandh ke, 50000 logga ke beech me, khel ke dekho ek bariya leather ki ball te. Just for a practical experience!

Sabne bera laag rhya se eeb ak fixing karoge te jo ye arbo-kharbo rapiye kamao so unke 1 e minute me laat laag jaagi er jail hovegi wa nyaari..
Being present in the ground, at least i did not see any foul play there. I thoroughly enjoyed the game and would have admired england, if they had won this. Its really hard to chase a 300+ score in 50 overs and that too in front of such a big vociferous crowd.

Simple thing is, Indian bowling was completely exposed on a flat track!

PS : Normally outcome of such big matches cannot be fixed, that too in World Cup with ICC being more alert than ever.

sjakhars
March 2nd, 2011, 03:02 PM
Everyday new things are coming up. After the ICC started probing Aus-Zim WC match, a TV channel in Sri Lanka alleged that the match between Sri lanka and Pakistan was "changed deliberately" by Mahela Jayawardhane and Thilan Samarveera. The SL cricket board has refuted the reports as baseless though.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/sports/cricket/cricket-world-cup-2011/news/SLC-refutes-baseless-fixing-report-condemns-channel/articleshow/7608758.cms

malikdeepak1
March 2nd, 2011, 03:18 PM
matlab, koi dushmani se ke is khel te eeb? ;)

is khabar ki gel wa khabar to koni chepi jisme jayawardne ne court me maanhaani ka mukadma karen ki baat kahi thi er aapke is channel ne "MAAFI" bhi maang li thi..:p

sjakhars
March 2nd, 2011, 04:40 PM
Koi dushmani koni bhai, magar jab se is khel me sattebaji aai hai, interest na rahya, ar main interest na lyun to aur kyun lewe ar time kharab kare :p :). har teesre din kuch na kuch aa jya hai, falana fix kar gya, dhimka peese kha gya to kun vishwas kare bhai.
rahi baat maanhani ke daawe ki to ye to hota rahwe hai bhai, thothi dhmaki hoya karen jyadatar. roj 2-4 isi dhamki di ja hain bharatiya rajneeti me. maafi maangane se ke howe, un-ne kimi milya hoga tabhi to kahya hoga. wo kahya karen ne, bina aag dhuan na uthe. ek aur bhi kahawat se isi-e magar athe kahaba jisi koni. :p

aur dhamki aali khabar na chepan ki baat hai to kimi aap bhi karo, sab main hi karoon ke? :p :) :p

matlab, koi dushmani se ke is khel te eeb? ;)

is khabar ki gel wa khabar to koni chepi jisme jayawardne ne court me maanhaani ka mukadma karen ki baat kahi thi er aapke is channel ne "MAAFI" bhi maang li thi..:p

malikdeepak1
March 2nd, 2011, 09:10 PM
Main to bhaisaab Stadium me baith ke match dekh aaya! suwad aa gya jma!

Tendulkar ki century hogi, mhari jad me aake fielding bhi kari kayi overa tayi..er India haarya bhi koni... 3-3 kaam badhiya hoye us din to! :rock

baaki baata pe dimag laan ki jarurat e koni.. wo kahya kare na ak "Gannda paad er khet te bahar!":cool:

malikdeepak1
March 2nd, 2011, 10:35 PM
Ireland thrashed England by 3 wickets, courtsey to a brilliant 50 ball hundered by kevin O' brian.

Do i smell something fishy here too?? Naah! A blinder of an innings won the match for Ireland, single handedly..!

A snippet :
Ireland win by three wickets Kevin O'Brien has made history for Ireland. The dreams of 2007 have been eclipsed by this record chase, powered by a record hundred. England's bowling and fielding was shoddy again, but they were backed into a corner and knocked out by the hulking power of Kevin O'Brien. Group B has been smashed open with this result! They should play all matches in Bangalore, it has treated us to two of the best games of 50-over cricket you could ever wish to see!

rakeshsehrawat
March 3rd, 2011, 10:11 AM
Not only India England every match is fixed.

Cricket is just a role play on pre-written script. Yesterday's match was same as told by a guy in local market. He bet on Ireland when England's average was above 7

ravinderpannu
March 5th, 2011, 01:24 PM
k to saare match fix sain is world cup k ...ar nahi to LOG nue ghasse marya kare hai,,match khatam hoye pachhe..!!!

bhai kise ne bera ho to ,,India v/s Ireland b fix sai k ,.,,bata dyo ibe...Main b mada -dhoda pisa la dyu satte me..!!!
or world cup k dusre match b fix sain k ,,batra diyo..!!!!!

rakeshsehrawat
March 5th, 2011, 01:37 PM
k to saare match fix sain is world cup k ...ar nahi to LOG nue ghasse marya kare hai,,match khatam hoye pachhe..!!!

bhai kise ne bera ho to ,,India v/s Ireland b fix sai k ,.,,bata dyo ibe...Main b mada -dhoda pisa la dyu satte me..!!!
or world cup k dusre match b fix sain k ,,batra diyo..!!!!!
Kal chutti hai kal bataunga use ne pooch ke. Ek dost pe 1000 rapiye le gya wo

ravinderpannu
March 5th, 2011, 03:44 PM
Kal chutti hai kal bataunga use ne pooch ke. Ek dost pe 1000 rapiye le gya wo

bhai rae, rapiye le to gya,,ulte b diye kime ak ....!!!!!

rakeshsehrawat
March 5th, 2011, 04:27 PM
bhai rae, rapiye le to gya,,ulte b diye kime ak ....!!!!!

Wo khamkha feh gya us gel enlgand ki 7+ average dekh ke ar shart la li 1000 ki

rakeshsehrawat
March 6th, 2011, 02:38 PM
India will loose Sehwag koni khele

akshaymalik84
March 7th, 2011, 09:36 AM
Main to bhaisaab Stadium me baith ke match dekh aaya! suwad aa gya jma!

Tendulkar ki century hogi, mhari jad me aake fielding bhi kari kayi overa tayi..er India haarya bhi koni... 3-3 kaam badhiya hoye us din to! :rock

baaki baata pe dimag laan ki jarurat e koni.. wo kahya kare na ak "Gannda paad er khet te bahar!":cool:

Tu kiska Gannda Paad aya kasaiii........suna hai Deepika bhi aa rhi thi us din stadium mei.....;):rock

sjakhars
March 7th, 2011, 09:43 AM
Thari baat aadhi sahi nikli, Sehwag to na khelya, 5 run bana ke out ho gya magar India jeet gi girti padti si.

India will loose Sehwag koni khele

sjakhars
March 11th, 2011, 01:19 PM
one more news:

http://www.bhaskar.com/article/SPO-bookie-was-seen-during-india-netherland-match-1925713.html?HT1=

http://navbharattimes.indiatimes.com/cwcarticleshow/7677464.cms

amankadian
March 11th, 2011, 01:59 PM

hammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Quite interesting

Cricket is a Business of Daud
So Every Player is Fixed by Daud