PDA

View Full Version : I would like to help Japan, are you?

Ankurbaliyan
March 17th, 2011, 04:42 PM
Hello Everyone,
Most of us are aware of that Japan is going through one of the most critical situation so far starting with a major earth quake followed by tsumani and Nuclear radiation. I thought of sharing some of my experience and thoughts with you. I was working in my laboratory with one of the very sophisticated instrument called Transmission Electron Microscope. I loaded my sample into the TEM and was just about to sit on chair to start the gun valve. Immidetly my chair rolled with a strong jolt, though I was on 3rd floor, but with in a fraction of second I thought it is earthquake……I had also observe an earth quake just a two days before too, so I was very careful this time……I jumped and rushed to the basement and was looking the open space…..I saw that was the beginning of the disaster in Japan….No one came out even after a minute, because in Japan earth quake are very casual and in fact if there is any earthquake people don’t get distracted and keep doing their work…..But soon as it intensified people start coming out….They were laughing at me after looking my face…..may be that my face looks worried…but soon those people who were laughing at me. Their faces start looming with the worries of the family and friends. First jolt continued for around 3 and half minute, it was really horrified, buildings was shaking like a rubber stand, there were around 2-3 meter of deflection from the top. I was fascinated about the technology used by Japan from the beginning, but that day onward, I firmly start believing that it was really Japan which could sustain 9.0 magnitude and there was no destruction in major city like Tokyo…Had this been Delhi entire Delhi would have been collapsed…..Every one start going to work, but I didn’t moved an inch…and earthquake striked again and this time too was like the previous one…..After shocks were continue even after one hour….By this time an officer from student foreign affairs came searching me and instructed me what I have to do and warned not to go inside until stabilized …… I sat down in open ground for more than an hour….Then I came to the lab picked my laptop and came out in hasten…..I start observing and was amazed there was not even a single building which was damaged….very strange but that is true….I realized the consequences when I start watching the news….I called my sister and informed that I am fine and this is the current situation in Japan……and rest is history…..everyone is aware off……. I am more disturbed after five days of earth quake….most of the people are asking me to come back India…..But I ask a question to me ……Is it fair to go back India? My heart doesn’t allow me to do that…..people are calling from most of the part of the world to know How am I? I know people are worried that is the only reason that they are asking me to come back…… I have ask them what will happen if I come to India…and say the same situation is there by some means…..do I will ran away from India in that case? I am an engineer cum researcher but first of all I am human being ……..and being a human my heart and mind doesn’t allow me to go back India….. ….If I want, I can go back by paying a higher cost of a ticket which is not a matter of concern for me…..but there are so many people who suppose to go back India first…There are pregnant ladies and children…there are panic and ticket price has gone 30% higher….. If people like me will make hurry then what will happen to them…. I don’t know what has gone wrong with me or people who are suggesting me come back……. I would like to help to the people of Japan…..I would like to request the JL forum member to come forward and let start to help whatever we can… I have planned to donate half of my monthly salary for Japan relief………

Arvindc
March 17th, 2011, 07:53 PM
Happy to know about your thoughts Ankur.
I remember many foreigners staying back for social work when the Himalayan city of Leh was destroyed by floods and land slide.

akshaymalik84
March 17th, 2011, 09:43 PM
NO......I won't help an Indian............Who are you?

cooljat
March 17th, 2011, 10:17 PM
Ankur,

I appreciate your decision of staying back there and helping the people in suffering. Kudos to you.

Godbless Japan !

upendersingh
March 17th, 2011, 11:30 PM
Japan is one of the best friends, India have. So, I personally think that it shouldn't have happened to Japanese people. They are very nice people. Their car engines, TVs, cameras, metro rail system etc. are really superb. But, alas! this world can never be let to become a comfort zone. Australia, NZ, USA, China, Japan like countries falling prey to the mighty nature as far as recent time is concerned and they look as helpless as the other ordinary countries of the world.
I don't think the money is the real and only need for the affected Japanese right now and if it is so then Japanese government is fully capable to handle the situation in this regard. I think what the Japanese really need at present, no one can supply to them. That is to get rid of possible radiation threat. I hope the clouds of sadness soon will scatter away from the Japanese sky.
No one can defeat the nature. If we build the houses/buildings of 7 richter scale magnitude earthquake resistant, then we will be attacked with 8's and if we build 8's then it will be 9's. Ha...ha...ha...I think if we have 10's, then it will be 11's...This world is a training centre, was a training centre and will be a training centre...challenges will always be part of life here...

upendersingh
March 18th, 2011, 12:25 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9QNzGY0qxw&feature=player_embedded#at=32

upendersingh
March 18th, 2011, 12:26 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akF796cw3dk

Ankurbaliyan
March 18th, 2011, 08:16 PM
Its your own decesion to help any Indian or not....I can't force you and someone to think my way...But I would like to say....I guess, you have not read my post carefully.....I am not asking you to help me..... If you want to know Who am I? then I will post you about me.....
NO......I won't help an Indian............Who are you?

Ankurbaliyan
March 18th, 2011, 08:22 PM
Well, you are very right they are capable enough....but what matter the most is, the immidate help form around the world...Remember, each drop counts..... I am damn sure, Japan will bounce back with bang this time too...and they will make the disaster affected area, an example to the rest of the world very soon as they did in the past for Hiroshima and Nagashaki..........
Japan is one of the best friends, India have. So, I personally think that it shouldn't have happened to Japanese people. They are very nice people. Their car engines, TVs, cameras, metro rail system etc. are really superb. But, alas! this world can never be let to become a comfort zone. Australia,No one can defeat the nature. If we build the houses/buildings of 7 richter scale magnitude earthquake resistant, then we will be attacked with 8's and if we build 8's then it will be 9's. Ha...ha...ha...I think if we have 10's, then it will be 11's...This world is a training centre, was a training centre and will be a training centre...challenges will always be part of life here...

spdeshwal
March 19th, 2011, 05:35 AM
Well, you are very right they are capable enough....but what matter the most is, the immidate help form around the world...Remember, each drop counts..... I am damn sure, Japan will bounce back with bang this time too...and they will make the disaster affected area, an example to the rest of the world very soon as they did in the past for Hiroshima and Nagashaki..........

Dear Ankur

I appreciate and fully endorse your sentiments. I believe, you are a courageous person like the Japanese. I also believe that loyalty and commitment is in the air and water of that land.

आपका वहां रहना न रहना बिलकुल निजी मामला है, फिर भी मेरे मन में ऐसे भाव हैं की आप उस राष्ट्र के प्रति किसी न किसी रूप में कृतज्ञं हैं ! अतः अपने दिल की सुने और फैसला करें !

उपेंदर भाई, आपने सही कहा, जापान हमर सही मायने में मित्र राष्ट्र है !
उनका राष्ट्र के प्रति प्रेम और अनुराग बेमिशाल है !
उनका यही जज्बा उन्हें इस तरह की आपदाओं से लड़ने औए झुन्झने का होंसला देता है !
तक़रीबन २०० कर्मी स्वेच्छा से फुकोशिमा परमाणु संस्थान देखरेख के लिए रह गए हैं, जो की बहुत ही जोखिम और दुसाहस भरा फैंसला है !
उनके परिवार के कुछ लोगों के विचार मैंने पढ़े हैं! उनका मानना है की बेशक उनके और हमारे लिए ये फैसला आत्मघाती है पर राष्ट्रहित में सब जायज है !
उन्हें उनकी इस कुर्बानी पर फक्र है !
जापानी राष्ट्र प्रेम को मेरा सलाम !

अंकुर भाई आपके फैसले पर गौरवानित और जापानी लोगों प्रति हार्दिक संवेदना और सुभकामनाओं के साथ!

सत्यपाल

ravinderpannu
March 19th, 2011, 03:02 PM
Nice gesture Mr Baliyan,,God Bless Japan..!!

VivekGathwala
March 20th, 2011, 01:15 AM
JAton ka bhala kise se hota nahi JAPAN KA GANA GA RAHE HOOO NAKLI INTERNET KING

Ankurbaliyan
March 20th, 2011, 08:18 AM
I met some many people like you through out my life.....Who thinks the same way as you.....nothing unusual for me.....In fact, your comment have made me more determined for my decesions......People's mindset shows the way they are in realstic world. I strongly think, you are the same as your thought for others.....I am very sure you might have been involved in some scam or fraud...... It is very important for some one not to comment until he/she doen't know about the person personaly....I wouldn't have commented on your post...But that could have boost your confidence for wrong reasons.....I know as per my experience, I am wasting my engery while I am writing to you.....Did I ask you to send money to my account or some website?.....then what the hell you are talking about.....
JAton ka bhala kise se hota nahi JAPAN KA GANA GA RAHE HOOO NAKLI INTERNET KING