PDA

View Full Version : AITA TENNIS ACADEMY coaching-help

amitarya1
April 17th, 2011, 11:48 AM
Dear friends, is there any body associated with AITA Tennis Academy RK Khanna Stadium, Delhi. Regarding coaching to my brother from Jaipur. He has passed 8th 6.1 ft, very athletic body, studying in jaipur. Need guidance.

ravinderjeet
April 17th, 2011, 12:59 PM
Dear friends, is there any body associated with AITA Tennis Academy RK Khanna Stadium, Delhi. Regarding coaching to my brother from Jaipur. He has passed 8th 6.1 ft, very athletic body, studying in jaipur. Need guidance.

Amit, if your brother wants to start playing tennis ,now , than it is too late , the right time to start is 7 to 8 years of age to reach national and international level.By the way if he is playing then what is his ranking at state level and which level tennis he is playing?

amitarya1
April 17th, 2011, 02:46 PM
Thankyou Ravinderjeet bhaisab. His name is Arjun and he is playing Tennis since he was 9 years old. But his father is in Army and due to continuous postings he was unable to go professionally in Tennis. Now he is with me in Jaipur and I am taking him to Tennis club & regular practice of speed drills, Strides, Hurdels with the atheletes in Railway Stadium, but here in Jaipur the coaching & ground standards are not up to the mark. And even there is no player in top 50 ranking from Rajasthan. I just want to utilise the summer break of 2 months by providing him best coaching. AITA will be fesable for me as I can arrange a hostel or PG for him near to Safdarjung. It will be helpful for me if I could get any good reference in AITA.