PDA

View Full Version : Whole Fitness

htomar
May 23rd, 2011, 08:18 PM
A good website for health and fitness tips.

www.wholefitness.com (http://www.wholefitness.com)

sudhakarsingh
May 28th, 2011, 03:50 PM
www.onlymyhealth.com (http://www.onlymyhealth.com)

urmiladuhan
July 14th, 2011, 01:32 PM
For those who are thinking about getting fit and healthy but are unable to get down to doing it -

"I don't wait for moods. You accomplish nothing if you do that. Your mind must know it has got to get down to work." - Pearl S. Buck

Regards,

Urmila.

urmiladuhan
July 16th, 2011, 11:33 AM
"Keeping the company of people who indulge in fitness routine helps one in his/her own fitness goals". - Urmila Duhan.

urmiladuhan
July 25th, 2011, 03:56 PM
A good website for health and fitness tips.

www.wholefitness.com (http://www.wholefitness.com)

Harender jee - aap kee personal best tip kaun see hae?

Regards,

Urmila.

htomar
July 25th, 2011, 08:25 PM
urmila ji apna hai simple saa moto hai...ghee khao ,doodh peeyto..fruit khao..and morning mai jitna jyada se jyada ho sake daud lagao..gaon se hi aadat hai ye...
baaki yoga etc kart leta hu thode bahut time ..but morning mai achi khasi daud naa lagayio jaaye to sharrer banda saa rahta hai din bhar...

Harender jee - aap kee personal best tip kaun see hae?

Regards,

Urmila.

singhvp
July 25th, 2011, 08:37 PM
urmila ji apna hai simple saa moto hai...ghee khao ,doodh peeyto..fruit khao..and morning mai jitna jyada se jyada ho sake daud lagao..gaon se hi aadat hai ye...
baaki yoga etc kart leta hu thode bahut time ..but morning mai achi khasi daud naa lagayio jaaye to sharrer banda saa rahta hai din bhar...

Ghee is not advisable for those who do not do manual work or do not do heavy exercise. Running/jogging/brisk walking are really very useful to keep oneself healthy and cheerful. But there should be regularity and one should not do it by fits and starts. I have found, Yoga is only a cosmetic exercise and not very helpful as claimed by our so-called "Swamis". Dumble, spring, weightlifting and some other tools may also be used to carve out muscular body by the young dudes. Girls/ladies may resort to aerobics, jumping rope and hula-hoops to keep themselves slim and trim.

Precautions: Too much surfing www.jatland.com will definitely tell upon your health. Addiction of anything is bad as too much surfing and no exercise will make Jaikishan a dull boy.

deependra
July 25th, 2011, 09:20 PM
Ghee is not advisable for those who do not do manual work or do not do heavy exercise. Running/jogging/brisk walking are really very useful to keep oneself healthy and cheerful. But there should be regularity and one should not do it by fits and starts. I have found, Yoga is only a cosmetic exercise and not very helpful as claimed by our so-called "Swamis". Dumble, spring, weightlifting and some other tools may also be used to carve out muscular body by the young dudes. Girls/ladies may resort to aerobics, jumping rope and hula-hoops to keep themselves slim and trim.

Precautions: Too much surfing www.jatland.com (http://www.jatland.com) will definitely tell upon your health. Addiction of anything is bad as too much surfing and no exercise will make Jaikishan a dull boy.

Agree with you VP Singh ji that Yoga alone is not sufficient to carve out a muscular body but it's really helpful to make the body more flexible and gives strength to internal organs. Yogasans and pranayam require us to breathe deeply which definitely supplies more oxygen to the body.
What about our desi dand and baithak? Can't they easily replace dumbles, spring, weightlifting?

singhvp
July 26th, 2011, 07:02 AM
What about our desi dand and baithak? Can't they easily replace dumbles, spring, weightlifting?

Yes Deependra, desi dand and baithak are also good but for youngsters only. Elderly people should avoid it.

vicky84
July 26th, 2011, 07:51 AM
Ghee is not advisable for those who do not do manual work or do not do heavy exercise.

Ghee can be replaced by Olive Oil. Olive oil is good for heart. Salmon Fish and Tuna Fish is also good for health. Salmon Fish is rich in Omega 3 fatty acids. Arrr kisse pai Prawn khaye ja to wo bhi kha lene chahiye ;)..Baaki dhoodh ghee lassii roti daliya bhoongade daal bankhli ityadi mei bhi bahut kuch hota hai.

vijaykajla1
July 26th, 2011, 04:50 PM
A good web for bodybuilding tips. http://www.bodybuilding.com/exercises/

deependra
July 26th, 2011, 08:02 PM
Ghee can be replaced by Olive Oil. Olive oil is good for heart. Salmon Fish and Tuna Fish is also good for health. Salmon Fish is rich in Omega 3 fatty acids. Arrr kisse pai Prawn khaye ja to wo bhi kha lene chahiye ;)..Baaki dhoodh ghee lassii roti daliya bhoongade daal bankhli ityadi mei bhi bahut kuch hota hai.

I could understand all other things but what is this- bhoongade?

singhvp
July 26th, 2011, 08:06 PM
I could understand all other things but what is this- bhoongade?

Roasted black grams. भुना हुआ चना जो दारू के साथ भी प्रयोग में लाया जा सकता है I

deependra
July 26th, 2011, 08:10 PM
Roasted black grams.
Thank you. Bhune hue chane- bhoongade:)

urmiladuhan
August 13th, 2011, 12:24 PM
Thank you. Bhune hue chane- bhoongade:)

Here is a photo :)

Regards!

ravinderjeet
August 13th, 2011, 02:21 PM
Here is a photo :)

Regards!

इब्ब कती आंगली पकड़ के चालणा सिखाओगे के ?फोटू भी छापो फेर सुआद अर गंध भी बता दयो |

deependra
August 13th, 2011, 06:26 PM
इब्ब कती आंगली पकड़ के चालणा सिखाओगे के ?फोटू भी छापो फेर सुआद अर गंध भी बता दयो |

Na bhai sahab eb to samajh gya mai er katti naa bhulun eb:)

RanBEAR
August 13th, 2011, 08:57 PM

Precautions: Too much surfing www.jatland.com (http://www.jatland.com) will definitely tell upon your health. Addiction of anything is bad as too much surfing and no exercise will make Jaikishan a dull boy.

1.Why ghee is not advisable according to you?
2. Yoga is misinterpreted to be a muscle builder,it increases body strength and health of organs internally. All depends to what levels one has reached in Yoga.As told by you you have found yoga to be cosmetic, can you do extreme forms of yog asanas if not then you had reached only beginners level and beginners level is only cosmetic. A ggod book for all to know about Yog : LIGHT ON YOGA by BKS IYENGAR..... Advance to the 267th week to 300 week level as per this book courses and then you wont call yoga cosmetic. My personnel experience is that i increased my lung capacity many folds by doing yoga.

urmiladuhan
October 16th, 2011, 12:50 PM
[QUOTE=RanBEAR;274819]
2. Yoga is misinterpreted to be a muscle builder,

Not true. Do surya namaskar and you would know why.

DrRajpalSingh
December 3rd, 2013, 04:57 PM
[QUOTE=RanBEAR;274819]
2. Yoga is misinterpreted to be a muscle builder,

Not true. Do surya namaskar and you would know why.

Could you further elaborate the statement.