PDA

View Full Version : Parents or Love

riyaa
May 30th, 2011, 11:30 AM
If in between your love and your parents you can choose only one then you will choose which one?

riyaa
May 30th, 2011, 12:02 PM
I will choose my parents becoz I don't think anything is grater than them..

kuldeephmh
May 30th, 2011, 12:51 PM
My parents! of course!

urmiladuhan
May 30th, 2011, 03:14 PM
My parents! of course!

One needs both love and parents (and other relations) for a happy and fulfilling life. It should not be one or the other.
If the person whom I love wants to be with his parents, then I would have to accept that. Similarly, if I want to be with my parents, then the person who loves me should accept that. Everybody has to adjust with everyone for each others happiness.

Regards,

Urmila.

kuldeephmh
May 30th, 2011, 03:37 PM
If the person whom I love wants to be with his parents, then I would have to accept that. Similarly, if I want to be with my parents, then the person who loves me should accept that...

Yes! That's the Very True Love means !

riyaa
May 30th, 2011, 04:52 PM
One needs both love and parents (and other relations) for a happy and fulfilling life. It should not be one or the other.
If the person whom I love wants to be with his parents, then I would have to accept that. Similarly, if I want to be with my parents, then the person who loves me should accept that. Everybody has to adjust with everyone for each others happiness.

Regards,

Urmila. This can't be the perfect answer to the topic, what is important for you parents or love, If you have to choose only one then you will choose which one? and why? as you already stated above, IF your parents hate the person you love then?

Malikpriya
May 30th, 2011, 05:22 PM
No doubt .............will choose my parents ..!!!!!

urmiladuhan
May 30th, 2011, 05:35 PM
IF your parents hate the person you love then?
[/SIZE]

Transformation is the answer. Parents love their children and they must also realise that their own child will not be happy if they force their will on them i.e., do not accept their child's love. Parents must make some adjustments for the sake of their children. Similarly, the love of the girl/boy must also make adjustments with the parents of their love, for the sake of their love. When everybody makes adjustments, everybody can be happy.

It is not appropriate to make a person leave his/her love, or to leave parents for the sake of love. Love is a power. It has the ability to transform people.

Regards,

Urmila

prashantacmet
May 30th, 2011, 05:54 PM
I will choose my parents becoz I don't think anything is grater than them..

You will choose your love ....girls hardly choose parents!!.......... get married, spend 2-3 years and see the transformation

singhvp
May 30th, 2011, 07:53 PM
There has to be a win win situation for both sides to make passionate as well as parental love a thing of joy. Sacrifice from either side would mar the enjoyment and happiness of both – the parents as well as the love-birds. One must calibrate his/her love emotions in such a way that the production of 'euphoria inducing' chemical in our brain, which is the root cause of passionate love, is halted at will. Love blindness is not good for health. If your love is healthy, long lasting, compatible, and fits into the widely accepted societal norms and moral standards, parents would never be a stumbling block in your way. If your love does not fulfill the requisite criterion set by your parents you should not take a quantum leap on the path of love unless you are able to reset the mindset of your parents and convince them about the intensity and infallibility of your love. I am sure, they would agree and the problem of sacrificing your love will not arise. If you don't succeed in love, never mind because और भी ग़म हैं ज़माने में मोहब्बत के सिवा ,राहतें और भी हैं वस्ल की राहत के सिवा.

Samarkadian
May 31st, 2011, 04:02 AM
Some one said quite right long back,'' An illusion of depth often occurs if a blockhead is a muddlehead at the same time.

riyaa
May 31st, 2011, 10:20 AM
You will choose your love
You have no right to announce my decision

Girls hardly choose parents!!
Dude you are mistaken Boys hardly choose parents

get married, spend 2-3 years and see the transformation
DO you guarantee for future?

And Urmila transformation has no guarantee, and there are many those are not able to establish a friendly relation with there parents, by which they can't share, What In that case
either sacrifice, or suicide and if revolted then honor killing.

If your love is healthy, long lasting, compatible, and fits into the widely accepted societal norms and moral standards, parents would never be a stumbling block in your way.
Agree..this can be a solution to avoid this kind of problem.

urmiladuhan
May 31st, 2011, 12:00 PM

And Urmila transformation has no guarantee, and there are many those are not able to establish a friendly relation with there parents, by which they can't share, What In that case

Riyaa jee, please don't take things personally :) This is just a healthy discussion :) It is important that we talk to each other respectfully even if we don't agree with what others have to say.

Regards,

Urmila.

urmiladuhan
May 31st, 2011, 12:18 PM

Riya jee, if I am not mistaken, on being in love, you had written that being in love is like those insects that like to come closer and closer to fire etc etc. Those are very strong feelings :) Yet, you would leave your love? :) !! Just kidding :)

Regards,

Urmila.

riyaa
May 31st, 2011, 12:20 PM
Riyaa jee, please don't take things personally

You will choose your love by Prashant Vaidwan

I think the word You is for me, So obviously I have to take it personally..

This is just a healthy discussion :) It is important that we talk to each other respectfully even if we don't agree with what others have to say.
Did i abused or used wrong words..Sorry urmila if you felt so, I just replied in the way prashant asked..

upendersingh
May 31st, 2011, 01:51 PM
और भी ग़म हैं ज़माने में मोहब्बत के सिवा ,राहतें और भी हैं वस्ल की राहत के सिवा.

असली प्यार अगर किसी को हो गया और नौबत ऐसी आ गई कि माता-पिता और प्यार में से किसी एक को चुनना है तो प्यार को चुन लेना चाहिए, क्योंकि यदि किसी को सच्चा प्यार हुआ है तो फिर प्यार को छोड़ने का मतलब होगा मौत...जिसे सच्चा प्यार हो गया, फिर उसके जीवन में किसी और के लिए कोई जगह नहीं बचती...यदि माता-पिता सच्चे प्यार का विरोध करते हैं तो इसका मतलब वे अच्छे इंसान नहीं हैं...कोई भी इंसान माता-पिता के बिना जी सकता है, लेकिन जीवन साथी (प्यार) के बिना नहीं जी सकता (जिएगा तो भारी दुःख के साथ ही जिएगा)...माता-पिता तो वैसे भी कुछ दिन बाद छोड़कर चले ही जाते है...सच्चे प्यार की परख करना बहुत जरूरी है...उसके लिए कुछ समय उस प्यार की आजमाइश करना बहुत जरूरी है...अगर जिससे प्यार करते हैं, वो अच्छा इंसान है, तभी माता-पिता की बनिस्बत उसे तरजीह देनी चाहिए, अन्यथा नहीं...सच्चे प्यार की एक पहचान यह है कि जब एक लड़के-लडकी को सच्चा प्यार होता है तो कई दिनों तक उन दोनों की आंखों से ख़ुशी के आंसू बहते हैं कि मुझे कोई मिल गया, कोई अपना जिसके साथ मुझे जीवन गुजारना है...
वैसे तो सबसे बढ़िया बात यही है कि माता-पिता भी न छूटें और प्यार भी बना रहे, लेकिन यदि एक को चुनने की ही नौबत आ जाए तो फिर क्या किया जा सकता है...जब माता-पिता वृद्धावस्था में लाचार हो जाएं तो उनकी मदद के लिए आ जाना चाहिए और उनकी देख-भाल करनी चाहिए...हमें एक बात नहीं भूलनी चाहिए कि जो माता-पिता होते हैं, वे भी कभी युवा थे, उन्होंने भी प्यार किया होगा और वो सब किया होगा जो युवा करते हैं..विवाह के बाद भी इस दुनिया में कितने ऐसे माता-पिता हैं, जो बस एक-दूसरे के प्रति ही समर्पित रहे होंगे...बात कड़वी है, लेकिन है तो है...सच्चाई तो यही है कि बहुत कम...ये जो नंगे नाचने वाले हैं, यही तो आने वाले समय में माता-पिता बनेंगे...ऐसी बात नहीं है कि सभी नंगे नाचते हैं, लेकिन उनकी संख्या कम है...
यदि इसी सवाल को कुछ इस तरह से किया जाए कि माता-पिता को चुनोगे या जीवन साथी (प्यार, विवाह) को, तो कितने माता-पिता को चुनेंगे? शायद एक भी नहीं चुनेगा...

akshaymalik84
May 31st, 2011, 03:08 PM
A mother asked to his son,"Whom did you like very much, me or your lover?

Son replied," I don't know but when i see you i forgot my lover and when i see my lover i remember You"

rakeshsehrawat
May 31st, 2011, 03:33 PM
A mother asked to his son,"Whom did you like very much, me or your lover?

Son replied," I don't know but when i see you i forgot my lover and when i see my lover i remember You"

11947Bada hi uttam kism ka technical/political jawab11946

singhvp
May 31st, 2011, 07:19 PM
Some one said quite right long back,'' An illusion of depth often occurs if a blockhead is a muddlehead at the same time.

Boy, I presume that your Guru "Mr. some one" must be the biggest blockhead and a muddlehead at the same time (In fact both have same meaning). Your problem is that you keep googling whole day to find out the newest version of the abusive language or the "Intellectually Popular Gaaliyaan". You are fogetting that we all are blockheads and muddleheads living in an illusion about the depth of this shallow puddle of planet earth. (You and me both included). But the tragedy is that we can not peep into ourselves. World is full of idiots. Don't nurture any grudge against those idiots and keep enjoying in the puddle of love and joy.

Glossary: Idiot = Ignorant

htomar
May 31st, 2011, 07:58 PM
isme kuchh kahne waali baat hi nahi v p singh ji.Karl Kraus ke baare mai padhenge to aapko khud hi andaja ho jayega ki wesa person hi aisi baat kah sakta hai.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl_Kraus

Boy, I presume that your Guru "Mr. some one" must be the biggest blockhead and a muddlehead at the same time (In fact both have same meaning). Your problem is that you keep googling whole day to find out the newest version of the abusive language or the "Intellectually Popular Gaaliyaan". You are fogetting that we all are blockheads and muddleheads living in an illusion about the depth of this shallow puddle of planet earth. (You and me both included). But the tragedy is that we can not peep into ourselves. World is full of idiots. Don't nurture any grudge against those idiots and keep enjoying in the puddle of love and joy.

Glossary: Idiot = Ignorant

singhvp
May 31st, 2011, 08:49 PM
isme kuchh kahne waali baat hi nahi v p singh ji.Karl Kraus ke baare mai padhenge to aapko khud hi andaja ho jayega ki wesa person hi aisi baat kah sakta hai.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl_Kraus

Interesting. Thanks Harendra for sharing this. Another thing I have noticed is that people adopt signature statement randomly but don't honour it. If we try not to create intra-community or inter-community gap, we will be saved the labour of bridging it

riyaa
June 1st, 2011, 02:48 PM
Riya jee, if I am not mistaken, on being in love, you had written that being in love is like those insects that like to come closer and closer to fire etc etc. Those are very strong feelings :) Yet, you would leave your love? :) !! Just kidding :)

Good Question urmila, there I defined love, but What If, I love my parents more than my lover..here the situation will remain same

parents will be candle, i am the insect and the burning feeling is similar to living life without your love.

annch
June 2nd, 2011, 06:29 PM
How many participants on this thread are actually staying with their parents or have their parents staying with them?

ravinderjeet
June 3rd, 2011, 08:59 AM
How many participants on this thread are actually staying with their parents or have their parents staying with them?

में तो आपने माँ-बाप गेल्याँ रहूँ सूं औरां का बेरा ना | एंड इ लव देम अल्सो |

malikdeepak1
June 3rd, 2011, 09:06 AM

Count me in!

riyaa
June 3rd, 2011, 09:39 AM
I stay with my parents..

Malikpriya
June 3rd, 2011, 09:46 AM
main b apne maa babu gel e rahu hun.....!!!!!!

ravinderjeet
June 3rd, 2011, 09:49 AM
main b apne maa babu gel e rahu hun.....!!!!!!

पर तन्ने ते एक दिन जाणा पडेगा छोड़ कें |

Malikpriya
June 3rd, 2011, 09:52 AM
पर तन्ने ते एक दिन जाणा पडेगा छोड़ कें |

main na baithungi doli me kah dungi babul se "main na jaungi , main na jaungi ".........:rock

urmiladuhan
June 3rd, 2011, 11:38 AM

I am staying with my parents (out of choice).

Regards,

Urmila.

monumalik
June 3rd, 2011, 11:46 AM
tu theek kah rahi se

monumalik
June 3rd, 2011, 11:48 AM
par ek din to jana hi padegha

Malikpriya
June 3rd, 2011, 11:51 AM
mane bhej do saare pahle........... ya riyaa b te hai isne nhi jana k?????

raka
June 3rd, 2011, 12:07 PM
If in between your love and your parents you can choose only one then you will choose which one?
जहाँ नौबत आ जाये बंटवारे की वो प्यार नहीं व्यापार हैं ;)

riyaa
June 3rd, 2011, 12:20 PM
mane bhej do saare pahle........... ya riyaa b te hai isne nhi jana k?????
abhi time hai ..ha ha aha

urmiladuhan
June 3rd, 2011, 12:27 PM
[QUOTE=QUOTE]

Rakesh Sangwan jee - there are so many people and relations in our life that we love - they enrich our life :)

Regards,

Urmila.

urmiladuhan
June 3rd, 2011, 12:29 PM
I stay with my parents..

Riyaajee, Nice to see you in a photo :)

Regards,

Urmila.

kuldeephmh
June 3rd, 2011, 07:12 PM
I stay with my parents..

Same Here!!!

annch
June 4th, 2011, 07:37 AM
Great to know that you all are with your parents. And obviously, you stay with them out of your love and affection for them and not any practical reasons or lack of better choice. Hats off to you all! :D

ravinderjeet
June 4th, 2011, 11:14 PM
yaa copy paste s

boy : do u love me more thn ur family ?

gal : no

boy : why ?
gal : okay listen dis..

when i started to walk i fell, u were not there to pick me up. bt my mom was.

when i went outside, u were not there to hold my finger. bt my dad was.

when i cried . .u didnt give me ur toys to play. .bt my brother n sister did.

my family iz more precious thn anythng else. !!.:)

kuldeephmh
June 5th, 2011, 07:44 AM
boy : do u love me more thn ur family ?

gal : no

boy : why ?
gal : okay listen dis..

when i started to walk i fell, u were not there to pick me up. bt my mom was.

when i went outside, u were not there to hold my finger. bt my dad was.

when i cried . .u didnt give me ur toys to play. .bt my brother n sister did.

my family iz more precious thn anythng else. !!.:)

और सबसे बड़ी बात रविंदर जीत जी!
2 लाइनों में ही सब स्पष्ट हो जाता है कि
जिस प्यार के लिए कोई अपने परिवार को छोड़ने की बात करता है ..
वो प्यार करना भी किसने सिखाया?
माँ बाप ने....
बस सोच - सोच का फर्क है!

shivamchaudhary
June 5th, 2011, 10:18 AM
After spending much time on Jatland, I don't feel that I am spending quality time here.

Before we state anything, we should keep refresh our mind with references and definitions, what we are using in conversations. We can't make our definitions, but perspective.

On Love:

1. You can't have same kind of feelings for your partner and parents. So, you can't divide love in between these.
2. Its not necessary that you love your parents because you are staying with them.
3. Simple theory of love is, you have many kinds of love and these are unshareable and undividable, so keep your mind clear.

urmiladuhan
June 5th, 2011, 04:19 PM
After spending much time on Jatland, I don't feel that I am spending quality time here.

Before we state anything, we should keep refresh our mind with references and definitions, what we are using in conversations. We can't make our definitions, but perspective.

On Love:

1. You can't have same kind of feelings for your partner and parents. So, you can't divide love in between these.
2. Its not necessary that you love your parents because you are staying with them.
3. Simple theory of love is, you have many kinds of love and these are unshareable and undividable, so keep your mind clear.

Shivan jee - या जाटलैंड.कॉम तह आपने घर की खेती स
- कोई भी टोपिक शुरू कर लो जिस मे भी आप का इंटेरेस्ट हो. I have found that sometimes the response that members give to a question is so much more insightful and interesting than anything else about the topic. For example look at your own response- it is soo good! - "keep your mind clear" as it brings quality in the discussion :) sooo true!

Regards,

Urmila.

mhundpuriamann
June 7th, 2011, 08:35 AM

Riya ji, isse "choose" karna nahi bolte isse ghar se bhagna bolte hain (in respectful families), n it looks so cheap if a girl is asking these things. But now if u have asked, someone should tell u strictly like a true well-wisher.

It is obvious that if u r asking than the boy will be from different cast (naaee ya kumhaar ya refugee punjabi milte hain jyadatar).

Believe me u will be in hell for whole life, your social life will be like animals, you will not be able to join any social function, any social gathering, u will not be able to talk confidently to new people also (kaheen inhe pataa na lagg jaaye).

your family will also be suffering all the above things.

your father will be in dipression for rest of his life.

You children would not be living a normal life, they will be "special" (downgrade) children. ("creamy" children in australia). They will be living like second citizens. (they must be).

And wat u r calling "love" will last just for 1.5 years (well known fact).

I am not telling all these things just by imagination, I have seen many girls from our community married to other cast "lovers". (few of them are on JL also, if u know them just ask them n see wat they say). They r just in hell. They die daily, they feel daily as they have lost eveything. (daily, hour by hour, minute by minute they feel this) (Believe me, I know them very well).

And do u know wat these "lover" boys will say after 2 years " u n ur family trapped me, ur father helped u in this". (Now u r gone from both side, maya milee na ram).

riyaa
June 7th, 2011, 10:37 AM
Riya ji, isse "choose" karna nahi bolte isse ghar se bhagna bolte hain (in respectful families), n it looks so cheap if a girl is asking these things.मैंने ऐसा क्या पूछा जो तेने घटिया लगा?? तेने पता है आड़े घटिया के है थारी सोच, तू मन्ने सिखान लग रे से के respected families के करती है, भाई जा पहल्ला सिख के आ के पब्लिक forums पर लिखा केसे जावे है,

It is obvious that if u r asking than the boy will be from different cast (naaee ya kumhaar ya refugee punjabi milte hain jyadatar).मन्ने उअडे लिखा की यह मेरी प्रॉब्लम है, थारे हिसाब से कल को कोई लिखता है की एड्स का इलाज संभव है तो उसको ऐसा ही होगा है ना..yo मेरी अपनी पर्सनल ना है..

your father will be in dipression for rest of his life.I lost my father 7 years ago..dipression nhi depression hota
hai..

I am not telling all these things just by imagination, फिर के पंडित बता गया मारे बारे mai तन्ने

I have seen many girls from our community married to other cast "lovers". (few of them are on JL also, if u know them just ask them n see wat they say). They r just in hell. They die daily, they feel daily as they have lost eveything. (daily, hour by hour, minute by minute they feel this) (Believe me, I know them very well).
And do u know wat these "lover" boys will say after 2 years " u n ur family trapped me, ur father helped u in this". (Now u r gone from both side, maya milee na ram).I know this already, mr mann bina kisi ko jaane apni राय dena मुर्खता कहलाता है..
aapne अपनी राय दी बिना मेरी पोस्ट पड़े, सारे पोस्ट पढ़ लिओ दोबारा, फिर लिखियो
मुझे गलत लगा aapka समझाना और समझाने का तरीका
इसलिए जिस tone मे सवाल किये उसी tone mai maine जवाब दिया उम्मीद है पढ़कर खुशी होगी ..

ritu
June 7th, 2011, 10:40 AM
thodde din saans le lo n tum ...saare taria ke lova ki issi tissi kar di.katti dimak ki dahi bilo di....isse ant shant sawal pooch ke.reality me aisi options exist nahi karti hai riya ji.yu jeevan se movie koni.

riyaa
June 7th, 2011, 10:42 AM
2.Others wrote books to save their history , JATs wrote their in the DNA.
जाट दुनिया से अलग ना है

riyaa
June 7th, 2011, 10:44 AM
thodde din saans le lo n tum ...saare taria ke lova ki issi tissi kar di.katti dimak ki dahi bilo di....isse ant shant sawal pooch ke.reality me aisi options exist nahi karti hai riya ji.yu jeevan se movie koni.

Ritu ji maine toh bas samaj ki problems discuss ki hai ab us par sabko reaction ho tou kya karun..

rakeshsehrawat
June 7th, 2011, 10:45 AM

भाभी ने सारी बाता का तोड़ कर दिया

prashantacmet
June 7th, 2011, 12:53 PM
मैंने ऐसा क्या पूछा जो तेने घटिया लगा?? तेने पता है आड़े घटिया के है थारी सोच, तू मन्ने सिखान लग रे से के respected families के करती है, भाई जा पहल्ला सिख के आ के पब्लिक forums पर लिखा केसे जावे है,

मन्ने उअडे लिखा की यह मेरी प्रॉब्लम है, थारे हिसाब से कल को कोई लिखता है की एड्स का इलाज संभव है तो उसको ऐसा ही होगा है ना..yo मेरी अपनी पर्सनल ना है..

I lost my father 7 years ago..dipression nhi depression hota
hai..

फिर के पंडित बता गया मारे बारे mai तन्ने

I know this already, mr mann bina kisi ko jaane apni राय dena मुर्खता कहलाता है..
aapne अपनी राय दी बिना मेरी पोस्ट पड़े, सारे पोस्ट पढ़ लिओ दोबारा, फिर लिखियो
मुझे गलत लगा aapka समझाना और समझाने का तरीका
इसलिए जिस tone मे सवाल किये उसी tone mai maine जवाब दिया उम्मीद है पढ़कर खुशी होगी ..
Riya tum to punjabi likhti thi..kisi thread pe abhi kuch din pehle tumne kaha tha ki tum haryanvi nahi samjhti..yeh haryanvi ekdum se likhne bhi lagi.???.yeh kaisa chamatkaar??

rakeshsehrawat
June 7th, 2011, 12:58 PM
चमत्कार तो घने ए हो रहे हैं पर के करा जा मोड्डे आँख बंद करे पड़े हैं !

riyaa
June 7th, 2011, 01:45 PM
Riya tum to punjabi likhti thi..kisi thread pe abhi kuch din pehle tumne kaha tha ki tum haryanvi nahi samjhti..yeh haryanvi ekdum se likhne bhi lagi.???.yeh kaisa chamatkaar??

jo jaisi language samajhta ho usko mai usi mai samjhana shi samjah ti hun..meri language se jyada meri bato par dhyan dae..

चमत्कार तो घने ए हो रहे हैं पर के करा जा मोड्डे आँख बंद करे पड़े हैं !

shi kaha tabhi tou aap ya abhi bhi majood hai..

rakeshsehrawat
June 7th, 2011, 01:49 PM
jo jaisi language samajhta ho usko mai usi mai samjhana shi samjah ti hun..meri language se jyada meri bato par dhyan dae..

shi kaha tabhi tou aap ya abhi bhi majood hai..
Mein to yahan pichle 5 saal se majood hoon

riyaa
June 7th, 2011, 01:50 PM
aur mai december 2010 se..

Samarkadian
June 10th, 2011, 11:57 AM
This could be a case study in this thread. Title of the news article says- A real life veer zara in jatland
-------------------------------------------

ROHTAK: A young girl of a Pakistani Hindu family living in Bahu Akbarpur village in Rothak district got married to a local youth despite opposition from her parents even as the villagers are in favour of their relationship.

Mukhtiyari Rani, 19, daughter of Pakistani national Meer Chand had been living in the village for about last five years. The family, hailing from Laiya in Multan of Pakistan, had come to India along with scores of other Pak Hindu families who alleged that they were being ill-treated due to their religion.

She fell in love with a local youth Virender Balhara, 25, about two and a half years back. The couple fled from their houses to tie the nuptial knot in an Arya Samaj temple in Delhi on February 6. The newly-weds who approached the police for security have been lodged in the protection home in Rohtak.

The girl's family however has lodged a complaint with the police against the youth alleging that he had lured their daughter. Though the police expressed helpless to take any action as the girl is over 18.

Rani told The Times of India, "Entire village including our families have been aware of our affair. When I expressed my desire to marry Virender, my parents objected to my affair and denied permission. We had no option, but to elope."

Her family comprising parents and three younger brothers are living in the village for last five years. While her husband, Virender, a middle school dropout, maintained that his family had no problems with their relationship. In fact other villagers too had granted permission for the wedding. "Rani's family has been against our marriage even as entire village was supportive. My family is happy and even came to meet us and also provided us homemade food in the protection home," he stated.

His father, Jai Singh, said they are keen to welcome the couple, but girl's family was still adamant. "I have been trying to persuade the family and hope that they too will approve the marriage"

Rohtak SSP however informed that the couple had been put in the protection home and cops have been provided to them for security. "Though girl's father has lodged a complaint against the youth, the girl has stated that she took the decision to marry the youth out of her own free will," SSP said

http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2011-02-12/india/28546533_1_protection-home-entire-village-youth

ravinderjeet
June 10th, 2011, 12:26 PM
समर या बात परसुं -ए मेरी माँ ने बताई थी | मेरी माँ उह छोरी की माँ गेल्याँ बतलाई थी वा किम्मे काम खातर म्हारे घरां आई थी ,अर नु बुझी थी अक तन्ने के प्रोबलम स एक तो थारी छोरी का बियाह होगा अर उप्पर तें तम उसका विरोध क्यूँ करो सो | ते उह छोरी की माँ बोली अक हाम बड्डे खानदान के आदमी सां ,म्हारी पाकिस्तान में बड्डी -बड्डी हेली सें अर घणी जमीन स यो छोरा तो घणा गरीब स | तो मेरी माँ बोली अक इब्ब ते थारे धोरे किम्मे भी कोणी ,तम मजदूरी कर के गुजारा करो सो जिसा भी स छोरा खावे-कमावे स अर घरबार भी ठीक ठाक स सारा गाम उनके सपोर्ट में स (छोरे के ) अर छोरा भी शरीफ बताया | इब्ब ताहि तो दोनु छोरा बहु गाम में-ए रहवे थे या शेल्टर होम आली बात ते शायद ५ -१० दिन में-ए होई हो गी |

thukrela
October 11th, 2011, 10:03 PM
जीवन में तीन पथ बताये गए है

पद [संसार] का पथ
प्रेम का पथ
और अंत में परमात्मा का पथ

जब कोई प्रेम के पथ पर होता है
तब उसकी संसार की ज़रूरत ख़तम हो जाती है
प्रेमी अपने आप में ही एक संसार बना लेते है
अगर आप एक प्रेमी युगल के घर जायेंगे तोह वे आपसे बात करने में ज्यादा रूचि न लेंगे

जब भी किसी को प्रेम होता है तोह माँ बाप, दोस्त, समाज सब घबरा जाते है
उन्हें उनकी प्रत्मिकता जाती दिखती है
सब समझाने लग जायेंगे
ये किस चक्कर में पड गए
पागल हो क्या ?
आदि इत्यादि

बड़े मज़े की बात है की लड़का जिस भी लड़की को पसंद कर लाये
वो अची लड़की कभी होती ही नहीं

amankadian
November 10th, 2011, 08:15 PM
Parents

Coz they are god on earth

:rock

urmiladuhan
November 10th, 2011, 10:28 PM

If they cannot/wouldnot/justnot/want not to live with each other, I would divide my time between the two. Meeri firkee toh ban ja gee but what else to do - they both are important to me :)

sandeephooda
November 15th, 2011, 06:27 PM
yo to time hi bata sakta hai ke bera kit baithana pad jaya