PDA

View Full Version : In what ways can a person give back to the community?

urmiladuhan
June 13th, 2011, 09:34 AM
Dear All,

Please share your views. I shall be posting my reply sometime today.

Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Urmila.

rakeshsehrawat
June 13th, 2011, 10:10 AM
Dear All,

Please share your views. I shall be posting my reply sometime today.

Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Urmila.
Social Services:- Gali mein jhadu nikalna
Congress Ghas ukhadna
Naliya saaf karna

ravinderjeet
June 13th, 2011, 10:40 AM
जिस समाज से आप सम्बन्ध रखते हैं उस समाज का आप पर ऋण होता हे | जो भी आप ने समाज से ज्ञान,धरम ,सुरक्षआ ली हे उस्से सवंर्धित रूप में समाज को लौटना चाहिए | समाज को आप क्या और किस रूप में देंगे वह हर एक के वय्क्तितव पर निर्भर करता हे |
१)कुछ लोग अपने आप को उदहारण के रूप में प्रस्तुत करते हुए सवयम अपने जीवन में उन् अच्छाइयों के अनुसार जीते हैं जो समाज ने उनको सिखाई हैं |
२) कुछ लोग उस से आगे बढ़ कर दूसरों को भी उनके अनुसार जीवन जीने के लिए प्रेरित करते हैं |
३) सामाजिक बुराइयों के विरुद्ध सक्रिय आन्दोलन चलाना भी कई व्यक्तियों को समाज सेवा का मौका देता हे पर इस प्रकार का आन्दोलन केवल स्थापित लोग ही चला पाते हैं | क्योंकि की इसमें समय और धन की अत्यंत आवश्यकता होती हे |या किसी संस्था का सहारा ले कर भी ये काम किया जा सकता हे |
४) कुछ लोग लेखन में माहिर होते हैं वे अपने विचार कम समय में और पत्र पत्रिकाओं का सहारा ले कर भी घर बेठे कई रूपों में समाज का भला कर सकते हैं |
५) रोजगार ओर अन्य विषयों में समाज के युवाओं को मार्ग दर्शन दे कर भी समाज को काफी कुछ लाभ पहुंचाया जा सकता हे |
६) समाज में फेली धार्मिक भ्रांतियों और कुप्रथाओं को मिटाने का प्रयास कर के भी समाज का भला करने का प्रयास किया जा सकता हे |
७) रोजगार परक शिक्षा का विकास और उत्थान कर के भी समाज को नया मार्गदर्सन दिया जा सकता हे |
८) अच्छे खिलाड़ी बन कर समाज का और अपना नाम रोशन कर सकते हैं |
९) नकाराताम्क सोच और समाज के विरोध में फ़ालतू बाते /भ्रांतियां ना फेला कर और चुप-चाप अपने घर में बैठ कर भी अपने समाज का भला किया जा सकता हे |
बाकी जेसा मेने पहले कहा की व्यक्ति के अपने विचारों और रूचि पर भी निर्भर करता हे की वो किस रूप में सामाजिक भलाई कर सकता हे |

urmiladuhan
June 14th, 2011, 09:46 AM
Family is the unit of society. It includes our extended family such as our in laws and relatives. I can give back to society by promoting peace, happiness, love and well being of the members of my family. I can give back to society by being grateful for providing me with excellent means. I can give back to the society by strengthening its institutions that help it progress, that promote peace and justice. I can give back to society by being a an active and productive member of the society etc.

Regards,

Urmila.

ravinderjeet
June 14th, 2011, 10:07 AM
Family is the unit of society. It includes our extended family such as our in laws and relatives. I can give back to society by promoting peace, happiness, love and well being of the members of my family. I can give back to society by being grateful for providing me with excellent means. I can give back to the society by strengthening its institutions that help it progress, that promote peace and justice. I can give back to society by being a an active and productive member of the society etc.

Regards,

Urmila.

bas baat khatam!!!!!!

kuldeeppunia25
June 14th, 2011, 10:27 AM
1. पड़ोस मे बडे बुढे तास खेल्दे हो तो उनके होके भर के..
2. किसे ताऊ का होके म फ्लात्रू मार क ताज़ा करके आग धरके...,
3 किसे ताई का तमाखू मुक जा ते उस तै दुकान पे ते ला के दे द्यो ...
4. किसे गाल मे पाड़नी कुती रहन्दी हो तो उसका पाछा तोड़ के लोगा न पाडन त बचा सकते ह... ,
5. किसे के घरा गोबर च्कानिया ना हो तो उनकी बहु ताहि गोबर का तासला चकवा क ,,
6. किसे का खोंसडा बाज रह्या हो तो लाठी अर ईंट पकड़ा के ,,,,,हम समाज की भलाई म योगदान दे सकते ह ...http://content.sweetim.com/sim/cpie/emoticons/0002013F.gif (http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&lpver=3&ref=10)

Saharan1628
June 14th, 2011, 10:57 AM

Regards,

Urmila.

Ma'am the suggestions you have given are highly theoretical.
---by being grateful for providing me with excellent means---How can you be grateful? By doing exactly what?
---I can give back to the society by strengthening its institutions that help it progress, that promote peace and justice.---Which particular school or college or chaupal or nasha mukti kendra or such institutions will you strengthen? Can you single out atleast one? e.g.-- Govt. model sen. sec school Sec-32 CHd
---I can give back to society by being a an active and productive member of the society etc---How can this activeness be measured? Were you active and productive in recent scenarios? Did you took part in Ramdev's satyagraha?What did you do to bring back sailor from Rohtak who was captured by Somali pirates? How much productive member of society you were in the social injustice in heinous sweety murder case in KKR.

urmiladuhan
June 14th, 2011, 12:25 PM
Ma'am the suggestions you have given are highly theoretical.
---by being grateful for providing me with excellent means---How can you be grateful? By doing exactly what?

By keeping thoughts of gratefulness/gratitude, one can keep ego in check. It makes one a good person. Society needs good people.

---I can give back to the society by strengthening its institutions that help it progress, that promote peace and justice.---Which particular school or college or chaupal or nasha mukti kendra or such institutions will you strengthen?

Societal institutions/unit are many. Our home being one of it. By encouraging and promoting positive things in our own homes an individual can contribute to society.

Can you single out atleast one? e.g.-- Govt. model sen. sec school Sec-32 CHd

I suggest you remove the narrow limitations on the ways one can contribute in society.

---I can give back to society by being a an active and productive member of the society etc---How can this activeness be measured?

When one does good work, there is an internal happiness and satisfaction. How happy and satisfied one is in life is one of the measures. Acknowledgment of that work from other members of the society is another and so forth.

Were you active and productive in recent scenarios? Did you took part in Ramdev's satyagraha?What did you do to bring back sailor from Rohtak who was captured by Somali pirates? How much productive member of society you were in the social injustice in heinous sweety murder case in KKR.

As I suggested before, your questions are quite narrow in perspective. There are more ways than what you consider worthy that a person can contribute positively in society.

Regards,

Urmila.

sanjaymalik
June 14th, 2011, 03:21 PM
As I suggested before, your questions are quite narrow in perspective. There are more ways than what you consider worthy that a person can contribute positively in society.

Regards,

Urmila.

with due respect Urmila ji your own views are also not clear on the subject matter, nor give any idea about contribution to society by being greatful, strengthing institution by peace n harmony etc etc.

You are greatful to society for giving eduction and better envornment but you did not give answer in return what will be your contribution, how it will be, how you will promot peace etc

ritu
June 15th, 2011, 12:58 AM
join navin bhai adaa and contribute to it ......if you really mean what you said theoretically here.

Regards,

Urmila.

rinkusheoran
June 15th, 2011, 07:46 AM
Society/Samaj is made of individuals so by evolving ourselves we can improve/contribute to the society.

vicky84
June 15th, 2011, 08:43 AM
Social Services:- Gali mein jhadu nikalna
Congress Ghas ukhadna
Naliya saaf karna
Kati practical baat kari hai Rakesh :)

rakeshsehrawat
June 15th, 2011, 10:29 AM
Kati practical baat kari hai Rakesh :)

Tere tein practical kun hoga?
biyah karwa liya bataya bhi nahi ham thare laddu khan ki taal maar dete

urmiladuhan
June 15th, 2011, 11:05 AM
with due respect Urmila ji your own views are also not clear on the subject matter, nor give any idea about contribution to society by being greatful, strengthing institution by peace n harmony etc etc.

You are greatful to society for giving eduction and better envornment but you did not give answer in return what will be your contribution, how it will be, how you will promot peace etc

__________________________________________________ __________
Please read rinku's jee's post in this regard. It will help clarify many of the ideas you are confused about, I think.

May I ask according to you what is the purpose of getting an education? The answer to this question will get you thinking on how education improves society.

Regards,

Urmila.

sanjaymalik
June 15th, 2011, 05:16 PM
__________________________________________________ __________
Please read rinku's jee's post in this regard. It will help clarify many of the ideas you are confused about, I think.

May I ask according to you what is the purpose of getting an education? The answer to this question will get you thinking on how education improves society.

Regards,

Urmila.

I am not confused i know individual is the basic unit of society just like atom in particle. But the society in Metro cities are different from the society in far villages. By eduction and all personal development one only contribute to family and relatives. Living in Metros where no one care for society, with emphasis on self development does not mean one is contributing to the society.

Education improve society, here question is not what's role of eduction in improvment of society but how one contribute back to society for the other. Answer to your question is Ravinder post.