PDA

View Full Version : Sacrifice

akshaymalik84
June 15th, 2011, 12:06 PM
What is a sacrifice? Is it giving up something valuable for gaining something more desirable?

Do you keep your sacrifices to yourself or tell others? If yes what is your biggest sacrifice?

Do you feel upset when your sacrifice is not acknowledged? If yes, why?

Is there anything that you will never sacrifice? If yes, What is it?

Share you thoughts.

rakeshsehrawat
June 15th, 2011, 12:10 PM
What is a sacrifice? Is it giving up something valuable for gaining something more desirable?

Do you keep your sacrifices to yourself or tell others? If yes what is your biggest sacrifice?

Share you thoughts.
Karam kiye ja fal ki chinta mat kar
Any selfless job for others
Never expect revertback and appreciation

urmiladuhan
June 15th, 2011, 12:20 PM

I agree. Just do your bit and enjoy life :)

akshaymalik84
June 15th, 2011, 12:24 PM

Be practicle Rakesh. Is it possible in real life? Dont you get upset?

rakeshsehrawat
June 15th, 2011, 12:36 PM
Be practicle Rakesh. Is it possible in real life? Dont you get upset?

That's what i am saying.
What will you get after being upset? earlier i use to but now i am practical so no effect. :)

anilsangwan
June 15th, 2011, 04:34 PM
On a lighter note ----

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-l_6jbnX6EA&feature=youtu.be

This is sacrifice...... This guy left his DyCM-ship .... politics.... !!! This is sacrifice !......

spdeshwal
June 15th, 2011, 05:29 PM

राकेश भाई ने सही सही लिखा, निस्वार्थ कर्म ही कुर्बानी कि श्रेणी में हो सकता है !
आज के युग में माता पिता अपनी औलाद के लिए, औलाद, भाई बहनों और माता पिता के लिए !
एक सैनिक देश के लिए !
इन सब से अलग, कोई किसी के लिए ऐसा निस्वार्थ कर्म करता है , वह देव तुल्य है !

deswaldeswal
June 15th, 2011, 10:37 PM
neki kar driya main dal. Aur jat se bada sacrifice koi hai hi nahin.....

mittu
June 16th, 2011, 03:43 AM
This will be compromise...sacrifice is just giving up!!

That's up to individual. I kinda keep mum.

Nopes, Usually sacrifices are not done for acknowledgment, and if you wish to gain sympathy out of it, then it will be more of compromise by definition, as you will gain something by loosing something.

Many things, public forum is not the best place to go private :)

Share you thoughts.[/QUOTE]

ritu
June 16th, 2011, 06:31 AM
i would like to know your answer to this question of yours.khaali sawal sawal nahi karane hote jawab bhi dena hota hai.
baaki rahi mere jawab ki baat to hum sab life me har ek point p kuch n kuch chotte motte sacrifices karte rahhte hai.mostly appno k liye.real sacrifice to faujji karte hai,ya fer japan nuclear incident me jo worker waha reactor ke andar kaam kar rahe the vaise log.vaise ye chotte motte sacrifices ladai karte hue ulhaano me kai baar jatta diyye jaate hai.ma baap tak bhi nahi chukkte aur miya bibi to bilkul hi nahi.aaj k waqt me kon kisi anjaan k liye sacrifice karta hai(exceptions r there) aur jab baat kisi bahut appne ki aati hai to ferr koi aisi cheez nahi bachti jisko aap bolo ki aap sacrifice nahi karroge.agar kal ko mere bette ,mere husband ya meri ma ki jaan p bann aaye to me unke liye apna sab kuch sacrifice kar sakti hu........

akshaymalik84
June 16th, 2011, 09:12 AM
One more question: Would you ever do a sacrifice knowing that the result of that sacrifice won't be as desired?

akshaymalik84
June 16th, 2011, 09:24 AM
[QUOTE=ritu;269744]i would like to know your answer to this question of yours.khaali sawal sawal nahi karane hote jawab bhi dena hota hai.
QUOTE]

I am not sure about it. But i think i never sacrifice anything for which i would not want an acknoweledgement or not get upset.

Aapne sahi kaha.....ye saare sacrifice ulhane mei aa aja hai. Then what is the ultimate sacrifice?

Neki Kar dariya mei daal........Everyone know this but don't do it.

VirJ
June 16th, 2011, 09:41 AM
One more question: Would you ever do a sacrifice knowing that the result of that sacrifice won't be as desired?

Whats the point of sacrificing if you already know that the end result will not be what u want it to be?

I guess u meant: Would you ever do a sacrifice knowing that it will never get acknowledged or you fear that your sacrifice may not yield the desired result?

urmiladuhan
June 16th, 2011, 10:48 AM
Whats the point of sacrificing if you already know that the end result will not be what u want it to be?

I guess u meant: Would you ever do a sacrifice knowing that it will never get acknowledged or you fear that your sacrifice may not yield the desired result?

I think, just do the right thing and leave the result for the future.

Regards,

Urmila.

akshaymalik84
June 16th, 2011, 12:02 PM

Thats what i want to ask. You sacrifice with certain hopes and desires. Isn't this expectation.