PDA

View Full Version : Rural Development

jagdishdalal
June 29th, 2011, 09:16 PM
Please suggest me how can we develop rural areas and how can we generate self employment for them. (agriculture based)

narendrasinghad
July 1st, 2011, 09:02 AM
Rural development can be done by uniting the people in sum forum like self help group. I had experienced in this field and also have seen the magic of this. I have openned 100 self help group in Jharkhand Bokaro District. Some of the people was unable to pay the meagre fees of Rs 200/-(Two Hundred) only to their daughter to attempt Exam of class 10nth resulting wastage of time of one year. I was not so financially sound to pay the fees and it does not serve the purpose, people should be self developed to meet out their small financial requirement among themself. I have formed self help group there, now their requirement are meet out from this group, they are fullfilling their small demand from this group. these SHG are also linked with Bank. They are also doing small bussiness like Channa, sattu, achar,mombatti, agarbatti production to earn their livelihood.they are also meeting at every place in a weak and also shortout their differences, they cooperate each other. There are number of other example which cannot be narreted in full.