PDA

View Full Version : EBiz...?

Saharan1628
July 4th, 2011, 04:04 PM
Just want to get an opinion on EBiz if anyone has heard about it.I was asked to attend an seminar on it and am really confused whether to join it or not.It's based on that very famous pyramid member making structure and it's quite functional in Punjab,
Haryana,Delhi & Maharashtra.Plz share your experience on it if you had one.Searching the net has given me mixed thoughts.

AbhinavMahle
July 18th, 2011, 10:46 PM
Hi Yogesh Bhai,
Do not join this networking company.
You will have to tell lie to the people at every stage and you will be cursed by others at every moment of life.
Mehnet se kaam karo or sukh se jiyo kisi ki badduao mat lo.
I joined this company in my clg life in 2005,Aaj tak bhi log gaali dete hain or meri najar milaane ki bhi himmat ni hoti hain un sab se jinko maine join karaya tha.

vikasJAT
July 18th, 2011, 11:34 PM
Just want to get an opinion on EBiz if anyone has heard about it.I was asked to attend an seminar on it and am really confused whether to join it or not.It's based on that very famous pyramid member making structure and it's quite functional in Punjab,
Haryana,Delhi & Maharashtra.Plz share your experience on it if you had one.Searching the net has given me mixed thoughts.

Yogesh aajkal aisi aisi bot fraud company hain market me......inka business model hota hai ki member se kuch paise invest karate hain aur bolte hain ki aap itne members banao to aapko itna commission milega............kuch time baad ye company ka kuch ata pata ni hota........aur jinko aapne member banaya tha unke samne aap kabhi ja bhi ni sakte...

mujhe bhi kisi ne bataya tha kuch din pehle ki ek company hai jime 2500 deposit karo, daily uski website pe jao aur unke products pe click karo to daily aapko 70 rupee milenge aur agar kisi ko member banate ho to 100 extra commission, bahut logo ne join ki thi, lekin ab sab band hai. sabhi k 2500 gaye pani me.
aisi fraud companies se hamesha bacho.....

P.S: Ye sab fraud company hoti hain, jyda paisa hote he bhag jati hain.

Saharan1628
July 19th, 2011, 07:49 AM
Hi Yogesh Bhai,
Do not join this networking company.
You will have to tell lie to the people at every stage and you will be cursed by others at every moment of life.
Mehnet se kaam karo or sukh se jiyo kisi ki badduao mat lo.
I joined this company in my clg life in 2005,Aaj tak bhi log gaali dete hain or meri najar milaane ki bhi himmat ni hoti hain un sab se jinko maine join karaya tha.

Thx Abhninav and Vikas for your inputs bros.Abhinav kudos to u for being so candid about it and both of you are very much right.Gladly I didn't join it and so far not at all regretting my decision.I hope other members will also do the same in future.
The following link affected that decision of mine a great deal.

sites.google.com/site/antiebizel/