PDA

View Full Version : Call back

bls31
July 26th, 2011, 08:03 PM
I got a mail calling me back to Jatland. Yes I have been away for more reasons than one.

First. I had cataract operation of both the eyes. Second. my experience has been that any thread I start or comment that I make results in some one getting agitated.

When I get time I go to face book where things are more peaceful. However, I have noted that some one has noted my absence and will try to visit when ever possible.

Bet . Brig Lakshman

ravinderjeet
July 26th, 2011, 09:23 PM
आपका स्वागत स ब्र्गेडियर साब |आड़े तो न्यू-ए चाले जागा | एक आध कोए नाराज भी हो ज्या ते थोड़े दिना में मान भी जा स | आपणे-ए सें सारे |

cooljat
July 26th, 2011, 10:00 PM

Welcome back Brig Uncle. We missed your posts. Please keep writing here.

This is highly unfortunate that few ppl here don't respect elders n' don't miss a chance to make fun of them.

bls31
July 28th, 2011, 06:49 AM
With , Ranjit my son , relocating himseff to the Dark Continent, nothing has changed, but with the nest now empty, everything has changed.BLS31

Fateh
July 28th, 2011, 09:32 AM
With , Ranjit my son , relocating himseff to the Dark Continent, nothing has changed, but with the nest now empty, everything has changed.BLS31

Sir, person like you cannot be alone, your nest is big enough to accomodate many and our large number of small nests are always open for you, Ofcourse cannot take place of Ranjit. Warm Regards