PDA

View Full Version : Change of caste

khoushi
August 2nd, 2011, 08:22 PM
change of religion is allowed but not chage of caste ...........i mean if any body wants to become christian can do so and go ahead for a consanguinous marriage[ marriage with in the family ] but caste change is not allowed .....why this discripancy .........why cant a person change caste and take benefits of other caste like changing to sc/st and enjoy the benefits of same as that evenin change of religion one is enjoying the benefits of other religion.............any comments pls ,i have thrown this topic just for open discussion .....either both to be allowed or neither to be allowed.............thanx

vijaykajla1
August 2nd, 2011, 08:36 PM
change of religion is allowed but not chage of caste ...........i mean if any body wants to become christian can do so and go ahead for a consanguinous marriage[ marriage with in the family ] but caste change is not allowed .....why this discripancy .........why cant a person change caste and take benefits of other caste like changing to sc/st and enjoy the benefits of same as that evenin change of religion one is enjoying the benefits of other religion.............any comments pls ,i have thrown this topic just for open discussion .....either both to be allowed or neither to be allowed.............thanxKyonki jaati vo hai jo kabhi nahi jaati......:rock

ravinderjeet
August 2nd, 2011, 10:03 PM
जाती जनम से होती हे या कह सकते हैं खून से होती हे | आप को जाती बदलने के लिए फिर से जनम लेना पडेगा जो की संभव नहीं हे ,ये हेरीडेट्री हे | धर्म विस्वास पर आधारित हे ,आप रोज भी धरम बदल सकते हैं | अगर लड़की अस सी /अस टी लड़के से शादी करती हे तो उसकी जाती लड़के की जाती मानी जाती हे | अगर अस सी /अस टी लड़की उच्च जाती के लड़के से शादी करती हे तो उसको उच्च जाती का माना जाता हे | पर वो रिकोर्ड के लिए होता हे पर सास बहु के ताने में जाती मरने तक नहीं बदलती |

DrRajpalSingh
December 22nd, 2011, 09:42 PM
change of religion is allowed but not chage of caste ...........i mean if any body wants to become christian can do so and go ahead for a consanguinous marriage[ marriage with in the family ] but caste change is not allowed .....why this discripancy .........why cant a person change caste and take benefits of other caste like changing to sc/st and enjoy the benefits of same as that evenin change of religion one is enjoying the benefits of other religion.............any comments pls ,i have thrown this topic just for open discussion .....either both to be allowed or neither to be allowed.............thanx

jatti system koi boora nahin hai jise badlane ki bhi itni jarurat nahin hai kee samajik tana bana hi bigar jaya lekin jatiwad ghatak hai jis se hum sabhi ko sawdhan rahana chahiya.