PDA

View Full Version : How you feel after reading this mail about Incredible India !!

cooljat
September 15th, 2011, 10:30 AM
1. We live in a nation where Rice is Rs.40/- per kg and Sim Card is free.

2. Pizza reaches home faster than Ambulance and Police.

3. Car loan @ 5% but education loan @ 12%.

4. Students with 45% get in elite institutions thru quota system and those with 90% get out because of merit.

5. Where a millionaire can buy a cricket team instead of donating the money to any charity. 2 IPL teams are auctioned at 3300 crores and we are still a poor country where people starve for 2 square meals per day.

6. Where the footwear, we wear, are sold in AC showrooms, but vegetables, that we eat, are sold on the footpath.

7. Where everybody wants to be famous but nobody wants to follow the path to be famous.

8. Assembly complex buildings are getting ready within one year while public transport bridges alone take several years to be completed.

9. Where we make lemon juices with artificial flavours and dish wash liquids with real lemon.

Think about it!-

If you cross the The North Korean border illegally, you get ... 12 years hard labour in an isolated prison!

If you cross the Iranian border illegally, you get ... detained indefinitely!

If you cross the Afghan border illegally, you get ... shot!

If you cross the Saudi Arabian border illegally, you get ... jailed!

If you cross the Chinese border illegally, you get ... kidnapped and may be never heard of - again!

If you cross the Venezuelan border illegally, you get ... branded as a spy and your fate sealed!

If you cross the Cuban border illegally, you get ... thrown into a political prison to rot!

If you cross the British border illegally, you get ... arrested, prosecuted, sent to prison and be deported after serving your sentence!

Now -

if you were to cross the Indian border illegally, you get .....

1. A ration card

2. A passport (even more than one - if you please!)

3. A driver's license

4. A voter identity card

5. Credit cards

6. A Haj subsidy

7. Job reservation

8. Special privileges for minorities

9. Government housing on subsidized rent

10. Loan to buy a house

11. Free education

12. Free health care

13. A lobbyist in New Delhi, with a bunch of media morons and a bigger bunch of human rights activists promoting your cause

14. The right to talk about secularism, which you have not heard about in your own country !

15. And of-course ... voting rights to elect corrupt politicians who will promote your community for their selfish interest in securing your votes !

16. and right to fight election for MLA or MP Hats off ..... to the -

A. Corrupt and communal Indian politicians

B. The inefficient and corrupt Indian police force

C. The silly pseudo-secularists in India , who promote traitors staying here

D. The amazingly lenient Indian courts and legal system. That's why people like Afzal Guru are still alive, same will happen with Kasab.

E. WE self centered Indian citizens, who are not bothered about the dangers to our own country.

F. The illogically brainless human-rights activists, who think that terrorists deserve to be dealt with by archaic laws meant for an era, when human beings were human beings.

kapdal
September 15th, 2011, 01:27 PM
I feel like yawning.

mhundpuriamann
September 15th, 2011, 02:31 PM
I wish if we could have different (separate) nation.

cooljat
September 15th, 2011, 02:38 PM
May be a forwarded mail but it's not a boring Bollywood movie scene which making you yawn .. it's the Reality !!

I feel like yawning.

VirJ
September 15th, 2011, 02:55 PM
I wish if we could have different (separate) nation.

And why you wish that?

urmiladuhan
September 15th, 2011, 04:14 PM
And why you wish that?

who is "we"?

Regards,

Urmila.

prashantacmet
September 15th, 2011, 05:19 PM
who is "we"?

Regards,

Urmila.
"we" is "you" and "me" with "maan" sahab.. Can WE have a separate nation now?

urmiladuhan
September 15th, 2011, 05:21 PM

Prashant jee - you mean I have to live with you!!!!! no way!! ha ha ha ha!!!

Regards,

Urmila.

prashantacmet
September 15th, 2011, 05:31 PM
Prashant jee - you mean I have to live with you!!!!! no way!! ha ha ha ha!!!

Regards,

Urmila.
let us populate other decent Jatlanders in the list to change your mind!!..anyway urmila ji, what is your opinion about a separate country for jats?

mhundpuriamann

"we" means "we".
same blood same people, same thinking (more or less)

prashantacmet
May be a forwarded mail but it's not a boring Bollywood movie scene which making you yawn .. it's the Reality !!
cool bhai...I agree this is the bitter truth

urmiladuhan
September 15th, 2011, 05:36 PM
let us populate other decent Jatlanders in the list to change your mind!!..

be my guest :) ha ha ha ha!!!

anyway urmila ji, what is your opinion about a separate country for jats?

I have never thought on those lines and won't consider that now :)

Regards,

Urmila.

kapdal
September 16th, 2011, 04:59 AM

I can atleast laugh at the stupidity of a boring Bollywood movie scene. I don't quite feel like laughing at the naivety of fellow countrymen, who although driven by a love for the nation, get attracted to this sort of garbage.

anilsangwan
September 16th, 2011, 05:56 AM
Many facts are incorrect in this CHAIN mail.... to state a few -

We never get car loan at 5% even in the worst/best of economy. Also, education loans and car loans are almost at the same price for last 8-10 years except with a diff of few basis points. People get good time to repay the education loan but car loan instalment starts the very next day.

We live in a nation where Rice is Rs.40/- per kg and Sim Card is free.
-- > Poor people are supposed to get at subsidised rates ( corruption does not let it happen in many places though). In Punjab it is Rs 4 a KG by govt..... facts are not 100% correct here.

Where a millionaire can buy a cricket team instead of donating the money to any charity. 2 IPL teams are auctioned at 3300 crores and we are still a poor country where people starve for 2 square meals per day.

---->>> This is all business.... and "social security" is govt responsibility (which gets billions in tax every year) and not a business man's. Businessmen will always think of their profits - dont expect them to donate money to poor... If Ambani's had done so - they would have been like a any other common man.

Where the footwear, we wear, are sold in AC showrooms, but vegetables, that we eat, are sold on the footpath.
>> Again business !!! Shopkeeper who sells shoes has invested lakh of rupees in making a showroom where as a vegetable vendor has spent only few hundreds to start his business. The amount of money one has to spend to take care of his business is diff in both the cases and same are the profit margins.... Hence you can not compare Apple with Oranges. And dont forget - There are many AC vegetable stores now a days -- Reliance Fresh and More - these are AC because they have FAT margins....... So buy from there if you care about your vegetables being in A/C - but it will burn pocket soon.

vicky84
September 16th, 2011, 08:08 AM

You are right brother. Its an eyewash! In fact there is no fact in this copy paste stuff!

malikdeepak1
September 16th, 2011, 08:31 AM
Many facts are incorrect in this CHAIN -

ek be to mai nyu sochya mkha chorra aa liya ulta "chennai" me... ha ha ha ha :rock

Corruption hai sare mukadmya ki jad. Desh me sudhar nahi hove jab tak log nahi sudhre.. aaj subah ka vaakya btata hu.. ek aadmi ne conductor tayi 15 rupiye khulle diye ak 2 stop baad ki tiket de de.. conductor ne 10 raakh liye er 5 ulte de diye uste ar tiket di koni.. us aadmi ne ek baar bhi nyu na kahi ak tiket de mane (5 ke lobh me aake).. kyu?? jab paise de rhe ho to tiket bhi puri lo.. phli baat ki conductor hramkhor h, par uske upar hum bhi apne chote-mote fayde ke liye corruption badhane me madad karte hai, jo sarasar galat hai. condutor ko bolo ki pure paise le or tiket de. wo mana nahi kar sakta tiket dene se. mana kare to aage shikayat karo.. ajkal to inke upar chappe bhi pade se.. thode din pahli sunan me aayi thi ak conductor 24 rupiye ke gaban ke aarop me dabocha!

khud sudhro, fer desh sudhrega. Sukhe papine bajaye te kuch nahi hon aala. Ye Lokpal bhi dhare ke dhare rah jaange je log nyu e chale gaye to :)

cooljat
September 19th, 2011, 11:13 AM
So you find it garbage .. hmm, good on you. But what you have to say about fellow commonman of the country who're struggling hard to sustain in ever-increasing inflation in the country? Tell, how long they will survive when the basic necessity are drifting away from their reach even after working hard 24X7?

If you calculate then you'll realize the difference of cost of living between India and any developed country for that matter is decreasing rapidly. For example if you are in Australia monthly expenditure comes around $800 and you earn atleast $20 hour with benefits like medicare, social security etc whereas in India cost of living nowadays has become around 20-25K a month and you earn around Rs 20K a month. Price hike in every single thing happens by 10% every other month and you get salary hike less than 10% every year. So tell me how long you survive? These stats are of common man .. imagine the condition of most of India's population living under poverty line??

Its quite disheartening when a well read n' brainy person like you talks sarcastically. What do you think would be the solution? .. total violentic revolution or what?
I can atleast laugh at the stupidity of a boring Bollywood movie scene. I don't quite feel like laughing at the naivety of fellow countrymen, who although driven by a love for the nation, get attracted to this sort of garbage.

ravinderjeet
September 19th, 2011, 12:43 PM
I feel like yawning.

और किम्मे कर भी ना सकदा |

kapdal
September 19th, 2011, 01:16 PM
So you find it garbage .. hmm, good on you. But what you have to say about fellow commonman of the country who're struggling hard to sustain in ever-increasing inflation in the country? Tell, how long they will survive when the basic necessity are drifting away from their reach even after working hard 24X7?

If you calculate then you'll realize the difference of cost of living between India and any developed country for that matter is decreasing rapidly. For example if you are in Australia monthly expenditure comes around $800 and you earn atleast $20 hour with benefits like medicare, social security etc whereas in India cost of living nowadays has become around 20-25K a month and you earn around Rs 20K a month. Price hike in every single thing happens by 10% every other month and you get salary hike less than 10% every year. So tell me how long you survive? These stats are of common man .. imagine the condition of most of India's population living under poverty line??

Its quite disheartening when a well read n' brainy person like you talks sarcastically. What do you think would be the solution? .. total violentic revolution or what?

Jit bhai, don't get senti. Now you are talking about inflation. The original post has nothing related to inflation. It is just a rant of some extreme right winger. There is nothing in that forward that can be taken seriously (comparisons with N Korea / Afghanistan, etc. are actually funny). I can write similar nonsense about incredible UK / Australia or any country you can think of. The extreme right wingers always want to channelize people's genuine anger on some issues (like inflation) for their own agenda. Don't fall for that!

Arvindc
September 19th, 2011, 03:08 PM

We never get car loan at 5% even in the worst/best of economy. Also, education loans and car loans are almost at the same price for last 8-10 years except with a diff of few basis points. People get good time to repay the education loan but car loan instalment starts the very next day.

I have see many ads offering cars finance scheme on "0" percent interest. There may be many strings attached to it, but they do provide it in collaboration of car manufacturing companies. Also, one can readily get a car loan while for an education loan is very difficult. If it's a public bank, then one can expect a demand for bribe from the bank manager.

Aar education fees ki yah halat hori se ki kissi bhi college ki (chaye uske seat bhi pure na bharti hon) Rs50,000/yr tain nichaye nahi hai. Abhi hode din phalam mane ek chora mila tha, woh BBA kara sa GD Goenka, Sohna tain. Maine uyen kah diya ki deek karaa BBA le ki. Ajkaal ladke ek BE ke liye 10 lakh rupeye laga de san, aar ja woh yeh rupye loan pe lewan to aagle 10 saal taiyen karajdar rahn ge. Woh nu bola haan bhai saabh, manga to hora sa, main bhi saal ke 4 lakh do sun. Main uske muh kani dekhta ra ga. :-)

To bhai, car to ghani sasti pada se education tain.

We live in a nation where Rice is Rs.40/- per kg and Sim Card is free.
-- > Poor people are supposed to get at subsidised rates ( corruption does not let it happen in many places though). In Punjab it is Rs 4 a KG by govt..... facts are not 100% correct here.

I went to Reliance fresh yesterday and realized that it must have been a long time since I bought rice. The current price for basmati is Rs 100/KG and upwards!!
There was a "BUY ONE GET ONE FREE" offer for charminar. Jisne chaihiye ho woh jaldi le aawo, bera na kitne din chalega yoh offer.

Aar bhai, Rs 4/KG to aaj kal dangara ka tutara bhi ba milta.

shivamchaudhary
September 19th, 2011, 04:19 PM
I felt Angry. About what we and our neighborhood have elected. Only Hope is education and understanding to Nation situation to everybody.

In India, Even if there was a Hitlar born, he might have died in frustration !!