PDA

View Full Version : JAT community From Bird's eye: a Must read for Delhi & Haryana Jat

Dagar25
September 25th, 2011, 05:19 PM
Jat Community From Bird’s Eye

The following article talks about JATs person of Delhi, NCR and some parts of Haryana and UP in general and not in particular. Here an average Jat individual of the above regions is discussed and not handful of wealthy Jats. All the statements are free from any bias or privilege. Whole article is my independent opinion about the community.

Don’t you all Jat fellows think that the image that a jat carries today in civil and corporate society has deteriorated. I am pointing towards persons who reside in hi profile societies of delhi and NCR. They people recognize Jats as person who do fourth class jobs in Army & police leaving some who are able to get one position higher than that. A Jat is identified as ill-mannered, abusive and poor person. Also business class don’t have faith in this community and don’t favors jat in deals, employments etc. The reason behind all this is that the community is losing its moral values. The Gen-next is not inheriting some of strong features and qualities that the community used to have at a time. The community has undergone a major change in recent decades. Recent past has categorized Jats into three parts. Jats are no longer in agriculture and are now entering into service and business class of urban india by selling their ancestor’s land. This is the first and most wealthiest category. The members in the category are very few. Also these are the real members who dominate the community. The second is of people who don’t have enough land which can get them millions but by making efforts in knowledge area they become successful and some of them have reached to dominating position in their particular field. The last but not the least as the majority of the community is in this category. The third category includes those who have very small land for tilling and moreover the person in this category are not very knowledge savvy as better education has been made a luxury by our great Govt. These are the people who are the real strugglers of the community. Social and property disputes are becoming major issues in every JAT home. Politics has entered into relationships. Property money is the main source of income who have become millionaires in recent decades. Of course exceptions are always there and in case of Jats too, there are handful of Jats who made sincere efforts in knowledge field and are now successful in their respective career. The reason why the community gets divided is lack of unity in JATs. The caring attitude of our community towards our elders does no more exist. Elders have no say in decisions and the command is in young hands. We have Attitude and tendency to dominate. Everyone cannot become leader. Some have to become followers. Shyness in doing odd jobs is also a big hurdle in the progress of the community.
It has no doubt that the community used to feed the nation by growing grains and secures the nation from enemies by fighting on borders. As far as I know the profession of our community members had been Agriculture and Army and that is changing now so our lifestyle and relationships are also changing. Most of the old members of the community are missing their old days. Although now the community members are becoming multi-professional. Jats are making their presence felt in every field and at every part of earth but only a few of them are successful. Most of the community members have become resource less or have to struggle a lot to make the ends meet. Things have deteriorated to such a level that the community members have become neutral to each other’s sufferings as differences are existing in every home and in every relationship. Some wealthy members of the community have developed a habit of showing off or flaunting their wealth. It is true which cannot be denied and evidenced by your neighborhood. The deteriorating position of the community can be seen from the inclusion of the Community residing in Delhi & UP in OBC quota. What the OBC mean? Other Backward Classes- means Jat Caste is now a backward class. The reason why the majority of the community is struggling is change of profession. The main income yielding asset of Jats used to be Land and that has minimized to such a small level that survival is not possible through this source. Profession is changing rapidly. The acute inflation has worsened the situation.

There is more to write but writing unnecessary details would only waste your time. I have left the remaining for you to add and modify the article. I have portrayed everything happening in our community in possible short words. Nothing can be applied to the community living in other parts of the world.
All the above views expressed in the article are of my personal and just want to share with other members to know if only I or other people also think like that.

Views, comments, remarks and criticism would be appreciated.