PDA

View Full Version : Who will marry jat Girls?

bls31
September 28th, 2011, 07:48 PM
The Jat boys marry non-jat Girls and if the Jat Girls marry non-jats they are honour killed
BLS 31

preetikhatri
September 28th, 2011, 08:13 PM
abs right sir,
i am not against inter caste and religion marriage but not believe in doing the same.
i dnt understand why persons didnt see the adverse effect on coming generation.
most of the boys didnt even try to study or think about logical consequences of inter caste marriage.
secondly in our society highly educated girls compromise marrying a nt so much educated jat boy
because all didnt get suitable match.
and afterwards behavioural problems arises as much to survive a relation.
sad but truth.

mandeep333
September 28th, 2011, 09:49 PM
abs right sir,
i am not against inter caste and religion marriage but not believe in doing the same.
i dnt understand why persons didnt see the adverse effect on coming generation.
most of the boys didnt even try to study or think about logical consequences of inter caste marriage.
secondly in our society highly educated girls compromise marrying a nt so much educated jat boy
because all didnt get suitable match.
and afterwards behavioural problems arises as much to survive a relation.
sad but truth.
यह कहना बहुत आसान है आज के कुछ लड़के लड़कियों के लिए कि वह अन्तर्जातीय या "अन्तर्ध्मीय" विवाह के विरुद्ध नहीं हैं। परन्तु इसके रिपर्कशन्ज़ (repercussions), प्रतिध्वनियों, प्रतिक्रियायें समाज में क्या होगी। हालाँकि आज का नोजवान और नवयुवतियाँ समाजिक भाईचारा नहीं समझते। न ही उनको उचित समय पर इस विषय में बताया गया। Today only the Jat boys opt for inter-caste marriage but the Jat girls are also not tarrying behind-rather they are having faster pace. Parents don't have time to groom their ward when the time is ripe. Afterwards, they (parents) are left with no choice and the saying comes, "It's no use to cry over the spilt milk". All problems arise because we don't have enough time & energy to enlighten our kids who generally misperceive & = दूसरे की थाली म्हें घा घणा ही दिख्या करै सै।
इस बात की क्या गारन्टी है कि विधर्मी या विजातीय जीवनसाथी अच्छा ही निकलेगा/गी। उस पर तो कोई सामाजिक, धार्मिक या भाई-चारे का कोई दबाव नही होगा।

ravinderjeet
September 28th, 2011, 10:11 PM
आड़े मुंबई जिस्से सहर में बढ़िया आछे जाट पढ़े लिखे परिवारां की छोरी आधुनिकता की चादर ओढ़ के विधर्मी अर विजातीय बियाह कर ले सें | और दो-चार साल में-ए उनका ताप उतर ले स अर फेर सडकाँ पे हांडति पावें सें | अर फेर उन् ने कोए ना ओटता | फेर कदे लिव- इन अर कदे गिव -इन में न्यू-ए बुड्ढी हो जाँ सें | हर किसी को मुक्कल जहां नहीं मिलता ,किसी को जमीं तो किसी को आसमां नहीं मिलता |

Fateh
September 29th, 2011, 11:42 AM
The Jat boys marry non-jat Girls and if the Jat Girls marry non-jats they are honour killed
BLS 31

I donot think, that there is any dis honour in marring in different caste and if at all there is, than it is applicable in both cases. If some one considers out of caste marriage harmful than the bringing a girl of another community to his family, may be more harmful. so killing girls is not at all correct.

Fateh
September 29th, 2011, 11:54 AM
आड़े मुंबई जिस्से सहर में बढ़िया आछे जाट पढ़े लिखे परिवारां की छोरी आधुनिकता की चादर ओढ़ के विधर्मी अर विजातीय बियाह कर ले सें | और दो-चार साल में-ए उनका ताप उतर ले स अर फेर सडकाँ पे हांडति पावें सें | अर फेर उन् ने कोए ना ओटता | फेर कदे लिव- इन अर कदे गिव -इन में न्यू-ए बुड्ढी हो जाँ सें | हर किसी को मुक्कल जहां नहीं मिलता ,किसी को जमीं तो किसी को आसमां नहीं मिलता |

Success of marriage donot depend on caste/noncaste, many with in caste marriages are getting disturbed/broken and many out of caste couples are living peacefully. The pillars of the institution of marriage are liking for each other, adustment to each other, sacrifice for each other, satisfaction on marriage/parner, consideration for each other, etc

upendersingh
September 29th, 2011, 12:09 PM
Mostly Jats are proud of being Jat, so mostly Jats don't want to marry non-Jat girls. Virender Sehwag, Vijender Kumar, Sushil Kumar like personalities are the perfect examples. Moreover, mostly Jat girls are very loyal, hardworking and attractive as well so I think if some Jat boy marries a non-Jat girl, then he may have to repent in future. Throughout my life I have heard from many that in India other than Punjabans only Jat girls are beautiful. I have seen such loyal, hardworking and beautiful women in my community that I can be proud of. Many Jat girls are highly qualified as well these days, so they are not less than any goddess.:) Jat girls also shouldn't think to marry the non-Jats.

http://www.pkp.in/publicdrive/publicdrive/Images/Sehwag.jpghttp://www.hindustantimes.com/Images/2011/5/6c6e8b1f-57c1-47fc-b499-c0de27e6df0dHiRes.JPGhttp://im.rediff.com/sports/2011/aug/05sld4.jpg
(Above) 1.Virender Sehwag with wife Aarti, 2.Vijender Kumar with wife Archana, 3.Sushil Kumar with wife Savi
http://stbjp.msn.com/i/52/791533C2CB45161CCEAD99BE6DA5D.jpghttp://box4.chakpak.com:9080/articles/wp-content/files_flutter/1308747000mallika-sherawat13144.jpg
Actress and Model Yuvika Chaudhary (Tomar) and Mallika Sehrawat

satyeshwar
September 30th, 2011, 03:17 AM
The boy vs. girl ratio is so unbalanced in states like Haryana and Rajasthan, that people would be forced to pay reverse-dowry in order to get their sons married off to Jat girls. So I think this problem will be taken care of by itself. The real question to ask in a few years would be who will marry Jat boys? :confused:

rinkusheoran
September 30th, 2011, 07:34 AM
BLS 31

Mr bld, is it just the info that you got from papers that jat girls get honour killed for marrying outside caste or you have some facts about that, if yes request you to share this on the forum so that others also can read it.

dahiyarocks
September 30th, 2011, 07:58 AM
sab manan ki baat se.........ghar aale razi se te koe kimme na karta..........

sabte pehla ghar aala ne manao.......sab razi honge..........

ghar aale e na razi howe te baki duniya te pache lage e gi...........

mein ghani choriya ne janu su jin ne inter caste marriage kari........ar wa bhi ghar aala ne karwai..........per koe jutta pujari ni hoya...........

annch
September 30th, 2011, 08:33 AM
Unfortunately, it seems acceptable to "buy a bride" from poor states, but it is unacceptable in our culture to pay reverse-dowry to marry a poor jat girl from own state.

The boy vs. girl ratio is so unbalanced in states like Haryana and Rajasthan, that people would be forced to pay reverse-dowry in order to get their sons married off to Jat girls. So I think this problem will be taken care of by itself. The real question to ask in a few years would be who will marry Jat boys? :confused:

malikdeepak1
September 30th, 2011, 08:36 AM
but it is unacceptable in our culture to pay reverse-dowry to marry a poor jat girl from own state.

"Ijjat" me farak padta hai..! :)

dahiyarocks
September 30th, 2011, 09:52 AM
arre logga ne jagruk karo..............

sab thik ho ja ga..........

ar ek swal apne aap te bhujo.......je thari bhan non jat te byah kare te tum razi rahoge?????????/

ya tum non jat te khud byah karna chaho ge??????????

rakeshsehrawat
September 30th, 2011, 10:00 AM

Satya Vachan Satyeshwar ji ke

Fateh
September 30th, 2011, 10:55 AM
Mr bld, is it just the info that you got from papers that jat girls get honour killed for marrying outside caste or you have some facts about that, if yes request you to share this on the forum so that others also can read it.

Sheoranji, this matter has been discussed on the forum many times, the whole world knows that jats also killed their daughters many times to save so called their false honour, secondly, the person whom you have addressed your post is a very elder is person, a fine shoulder and a retd Brigadier, a defence officer never adressed as mr even after his retirement his rank has to be prefixed and write retired in () and in any case he is very elderly person who must not be called mr, This is a suggestion not to pointing a fingure towards you friend

mandeep333
October 2nd, 2011, 09:28 PM
BLS 31

Sir

It's wrong to say that "honour killing" is common amongst Jats. A few Jats might have acted so in order to save their so called "Honour". But in fact it is most common in Muslims not only Muslims (and other races) living in India but also those living outside India. The Jats have been maliciously and intentionally defamed by certain people who have vested interests-especially the paper & electronic media people. Ironically, some Jats in stead of refuting this smear on our society feel greatness in annunciating this dastard act as something glamorous act.

Our girls are responsible and mature enough to upkeep the esteem of their family. I believe we should not underestimate them. On the other hand we need to coach our girls & boys about ethnic and cultural values which are gradually evaporating on account of ignominious inglorious propaganda.

M S Kulhria

AbhikRana
October 3rd, 2011, 12:38 AM
Unlike other communities, we hardly get to see many Jats in the corporate world and even if you come across Jat boys, there are not many Jat girls. Hence, the result is that you have more interaction among members of other communities including Punjabis, baniyas, etc. and also among Jats and other communities. There is a big mismatch in the numbers. The end result of this is inter-caste marriages (between Jats and non-Jats and also among other communities).

I may be wrong, but I have observed over the past few years that there is a change in perception, aspirations and expectations especially more so among Jat girls and their parents. Some might call it Female liberation or feminism and at the same time, others might call it erosion of values. Though boys have their own shortcomings, girls come to the marriage platform with a pre-determined and established mindset that they are the first-among-equals and that they are the ones who need to play THE more dominating role in the relationship. They forget that marriage is NOT a game of one-upmanship. It is rather supposed to be a sweet and enduring relationship founded on the platform of faith, trust and adjustments and certainly NOT COMPROMISE. It is because of this new found and ill-perceived liberation that the girls think that they are more qualified and capable than the available pool of marriageable boys within the community.

Times have changed and no doubt that boys and girls have a more equal and equitable role to play in the matrimonial relationship. However forgetting the clearly demarcated physiological roles that nature has envisaged for both the genders leads to friction and a further drift. It is time that though our girls should be given the best of education and work opportunities in moving with the times, they should also be made aware of the great responsibility that they carry in taking our community forward through generations while being the progenitors and caretakers of the saplings of today and tomorrow. Instead, what we get to see and hear are parents of marriageable girls boasting proudly that their daughters do not know how to cook, or how their daughters have a huge friends and party circle or their patronage or encouragement to their daughters to wear short and skimpy clothes.

It's time we need to relook into the definition of modernity - Giving equal opportunities to both girls and boys in education, health, profession, etc. Modernity does not come with wearing skimpy western and branded clothes, eating out, visiting malls, driving luxury cars. Modernity, rather comes with a progressive change in the thought process within the community.

I am totally against female foeticide or honour killing. Girls are special - they need to be loved, respected and taken care of well as daughters, sisters, mothers and even as wives as EQUALS but without ignoring the essence of our culture and heritage.

JSRana
October 3rd, 2011, 05:50 PM
Bhai main aapke vichaaron se puri trah sahmat hoon aur saath mai yeh bhi kahana chahta hoon ki senior pidhi ko apna nazaria badalna padega. Jabardasti aur maar peet ka jamana chala gaya. Mera manana hai ki agar ham apne bachon ko sahi (Gayan) sanskar den aur un ke vicharon ka sammaan kare to shayad hi koi baccha apni jimmedari se bhagna chahega.

With thanks & best regards.
JS

singhvp
October 3rd, 2011, 07:24 PM
Our society has different sets of rules for different categories of people and the applicability depends on the social and financial stature of a person. If Chaudhary Charan Singh marries off his daughters in the so-called lower/backward caste, no eye-brows are raised. If someone from a lower strata dares to do the same, he will be subjected to all kind of psychological tortures and will be forced into horror... oops honour killing. The situation is, however ameliorating gradually with the spread of education and acceptability of inter-caste marriages is getting wider and wider. However, individually I am in favour of marriage within the same ethnic group, I am not critical of the inter-caste marriages as it is a matter of personal choice provided marriage has the consent of parents/family and it should no more be seen as a social taboo.

gaganjat
October 3rd, 2011, 11:12 PM
I have seen so many Jat girls marrying in other communities and vice-versa which is perfect as long as they are happy.

bls31
October 4th, 2011, 12:13 PM
Irrespective of a difference of opinion. calling a service officer (Air force, Navy or Army) Mr is not done.
Only service officers carry their rank even after retirement all other have held appointments which the demit as the move on. BLS31

amitdeswal85
October 11th, 2011, 11:03 AM
Sir in incidents of honour killings Jat boys lost their life more than the Jat girls. In most of the incidents held in the society boys lost their lives and girls were re married and after this they all leads a happy life.

mandeep333
October 11th, 2011, 10:11 PM
I am surprised why only the Jat Community is held responsible for "Honour Killings". All Indian castes and many alien castes have this stigma which they cherish. But my Jat brethren are depicted in certain sections of print & Electronic media. This is really great injustice. It a survey is conducted the truth will come out and it will be clearer that the Jats have very little contribution and participation in this heinous & flagitious act. I don't know why the Jats are clamouring this unnecessarily.

rajneeshantil
November 9th, 2011, 10:45 PM
at present, this disease became so vulnerable that it became a fashion among jat boys to perform an inter-caste marriage. parents usually took off their burden while make an excuse with a miserable expression on their face that we are helpless, if our children is happy we are happy. parents does not take any mental stress to cope up with the problem. falan ke ladke ya ladki ne bhi te karya hai issme kon is badi baat hai kehte ek baar bhi sharm na aati balki chatti chori kar le hai ak ek naya milestone set karan lag re hai. kuch salla ke bad bhaiyo gotr milana bhul jaoge bus nyu dekhna padega ke mera beta kisse chori te ai bhay karan lagraya hai na. kadde kisse chore ne ai la ke khada kar de ak bapu isne kuch bhi maan liyo.

saurabhjaglan
November 9th, 2011, 11:35 PM
प्यार किया तो डरना क्या ?

और यहाँ सहर में जाट लड़के कम ,लड़कियां ज्यादा अंतर्जतिये विवाह kar रही हैं |
देखने में आया है की जाट लड़कियां शादी के बाद अपने पति का sirname लगाने से हिचकती है |
क्युकी उड़े उनकी नाक नीची होवे से |पहले तो वो खुद जाट -जाट करती रहती है और बाद में उन्ही लोगो के सामने अपने आप को duplicate punjaban ,baniya बोलने में हिचकती हैं |

ऐसा एक केस गौतम बुद्ध university में आया था २०१० में ,जब एक पोस्ट के लिए लड़की ने अप्प्रोच ली की जी मैं जाट सुं और अपने पति का नाम बतान में हिचके थी ,फेर बाद में पता चला की ये तो duplicate punjaban से |

एक और केस आया जहाँ लड़की को ३ साल बाद लड़के वालो ने छोड़ दिया |लड़की जंग लडती रही पर आखिर में हुआ तो उसका नुकसान ही |
२-४ साल बाद सबके जोश ढीले हो लेते हैं |और जब शादी की बात आती है उनके बच्चो की तो वहा भी issues खड़े होते ही हैं |

इंसान को अपने जोश और होश दोनों पर काबू रखना चाहिए |

और ऐसी लड़किओं के माँ बाप बोले से जाटों में लड़के itne padhe लिखे कहाँ होते हैं ?
सुसरे खुद के छोरे कोणी पढते दुसरे जाटों को भी बदनाम करदेते है |
i found this case in panipat and hamne उनको साथ के साथ जवाब भी देदिया था |की sorry dont expect any help from us .
हमारे ही आगे जाटों की बुराई कर रहे थे |

अगर कोई अपने आप को समाज से ऊपर मानता है तो फिर समाज की दुहाई क्यों देता है ?बहाने क्यों मारते हैं ?
उसे अपना जाट surname भी घर पर ही छोड़ देना चाहिए |और जो करे अपने दम पर करना चाहिए न की लोभी बन के punjabiyan ते भी लेलूं और जाटान ते भी |

ऐसे dual personality लड़किओं की कोई इज्ज़त नहीं करता | न जाट, न दूसरी जाती वाले |ऐसे लोग इनको समाज में introduce तक नहीं करवाते |
चाहे बाद में वो बहाने कितने भी लगा लें |नुकसान उन्ही का होना है |

मेरी बातें खरी खोटी ,परन्तु समाज की सच्चाई का ही आईना है |

ravinderjeet
November 10th, 2011, 01:49 AM
प्यार किया तो डरना क्या ?

और यहाँ सहर में जाट लड़के कम ,लड़कियां ज्यादा अंतर्जतिये विवाह kar रही हैं |
देखने में आया है की जाट लड़कियां शादी के बाद अपने पति का sirname लगाने से हिचकती है |
क्युकी उड़े उनकी नाक नीची होवे से |पहले तो वो खुद जाट -जाट करती रहती है और बाद में उन्ही लोगो के सामने अपने आप को duplicate punjaban ,baniya बोलने में हिचकती हैं |

ऐसा एक केस गौतम बुद्ध university में आया था २०१० में ,जब एक पोस्ट के लिए लड़की ने अप्प्रोच ली की जी मैं जाट सुं और अपने पति का नाम बतान में हिचके थी ,फेर बाद में पता चला की ये तो duplicate punjaban से |

एक और केस आया जहाँ लड़की को ३ साल बाद लड़के वालो ने छोड़ दिया |लड़की जंग लडती रही पर आखिर में हुआ तो उसका नुकसान ही |
२-४ साल बाद सबके जोश ढीले हो लेते हैं |और जब शादी की बात आती है उनके बच्चो की तो वहा भी issues खड़े होते ही हैं |

इंसान को अपने जोश और होश दोनों पर काबू रखना चाहिए |

और ऐसी लड़किओं के माँ बाप बोले से जाटों में लड़के itne padhe लिखे कहाँ होते हैं ?
सुसरे खुद के छोरे कोणी पढते दुसरे जाटों को भी बदनाम करदेते है |
i found this case in panipat and hamne उनको साथ के साथ जवाब भी देदिया था |की sorry dont expect any help from us .
हमारे ही आगे जाटों की बुराई कर रहे थे |

अगर कोई अपने आप को समाज से ऊपर मानता है तो फिर समाज की दुहाई क्यों देता है ?बहाने क्यों मारते हैं ?
उसे अपना जाट surname भी घर पर ही छोड़ देना चाहिए |और जो करे अपने दम पर करना चाहिए न की लोभी बन के punjabiyan ते भी लेलूं और जाटान ते भी |

ऐसे dual personality लड़किओं की कोई इज्ज़त नहीं करता | न जाट, न दूसरी जाती वाले |ऐसे लोग इनको समाज में introduce तक नहीं करवाते |
चाहे बाद में वो बहाने कितने भी लगा लें |नुकसान उन्ही का होना है |

मेरी बातें खरी खोटी ,परन्तु समाज की सच्चाई का ही आईना है |

र भाई , कई हजार लाईक बट्टन होंदे ते कट्ठे दाब देंदा

dahiyarocks
November 10th, 2011, 08:51 AM
i will marry jat gal if she is able to fulfill my few basic conditins..........................

na te nue reh lenge

singhvp
November 10th, 2011, 10:00 AM
i will marry jat gal if she is able to fulfill my few basic conditins..........................

na te nue reh lenge

Basic condition तो ब्याह पाछे ऐ पूरी होया करें I मान ल्यो लडकी नै condition (सौदेबाजी) मान भी ली, तो ब्याह पाछे आँख दिखा देगी, फेर कोए के कर लेगा I पति-पत्नी का रिश्ता आपसी विश्वास पर चलता है ना की शर्तों पर I पत्नी नै खुश राखोगे तो फेर किम्मे शर्त मनवा ल्यो, कदे नहीं नाटैगी I
पर हाँ दफ्तर छोड़ के किसी स्कर्ट आली के साथ French Leave पे जाओगे तो फेर पति-पत्नी के रिश्ते में दरार पड़ ज्यागी I जै कुण्से नै जाणा भी पड़ ज्या तो भूल के भी घरां ना बताइयो I

malikdeepak1
November 10th, 2011, 10:09 AM

na te nue reh lenge

Koe gaam aali to beshak maan liyo bhai teri conditions ne.. saher aali to chittar maregi er nyu kahvegi ak jail me girwa dyungi kade ghana teeri-khaa paak rhya ho! :rock

saurabhjaglan
November 10th, 2011, 03:47 PM

भाई सुमित ,

बाकी तेरी basic neends का तो पता नहीं |उसकी needs का ख्याल आपको ही रखना पड़ेगा |
अच्छी बीवी ,मनपसंद नौकरी किस्मत वालो को ही मिलती है |

अब बिना कोशिश किये तो कुछ मिलेगा नहीं |

इस से बढ़िया तो यही है की रिसक लेके ऐ देख ले |

कम ते कम तेरे ब्याह के लाडू भी खा लेंगे जाटलैंड आले और बाद में भगवान न करे अगर दिक्कत हुए हो तेरे दुःख में २-२ पेक भी लगा लेंगे |

बीवी भाजे ते भाजे "दोस्त" उडेए मिल्लेंगे |

-
यार अन्मुल्ले |

na te nue reh lenge

dahiyarocks
November 10th, 2011, 04:42 PM
mne pakan ki jarurat na se..............mein te su............

Koe gaam aali to beshak maan liyo bhai teri conditions ne.. saher aali to chittar maregi er nyu kahvegi ak jail me girwa dyungi kade ghana teeri-khaa paak rhya ho! :rock

dahiyarocks
November 10th, 2011, 04:42 PM

भाई सुमित ,

बाकी तेरी basic neends का तो पता नहीं |उसकी needs का ख्याल आपको ही रखना पड़ेगा |
अच्छी बीवी ,मनपसंद नौकरी किस्मत वालो को ही मिलती है |

अब बिना कोशिश किये तो कुछ मिलेगा नहीं |

इस से बढ़िया तो यही है की रिसक लेके ऐ देख ले |

कम ते कम तेरे ब्याह के लाडू भी खा लेंगे जाटलैंड आले और बाद में भगवान न करे अगर दिक्कत हुए हो तेरे दुःख में २-२ पेक भी लगा लेंगे |

बीवी भाजे ते भाजे "दोस्त" उडेए मिल्लेंगे |

-
यार अन्मुल्ले |

Basic condition तो ब्याह पाछे ऐ पूरी होया करें I मान ल्यो लडकी नै condition (सौदेबाजी) मान भी ली, तो ब्याह पाछे आँख दिखा देगी, फेर कोए के कर लेगा I पति-पत्नी का रिश्ता आपसी विश्वास पर चलता है ना की शर्तों पर I पत्नी नै खुश राखोगे तो फेर किम्मे शर्त मनवा ल्यो, कदे नहीं नाटैगी I
पर हाँ दफ्तर छोड़ के किसी स्कर्ट आली के साथ French Leave पे जाओगे तो फेर पति-पत्नी के रिश्ते में दरार पड़ ज्यागी I जै कुण्से नै जाणा भी पड़ ज्या तो भूल के भी घरां ना बताइयो I

re manso condition bhuji ni...apni apni gaan lage pehla...............

cond se----5.8 te upper ht ho
haryanvi bolni aati ho ar koe dikat nhi mane je mein white house mein ja ke haryanvi bolu
ar sarra desi sodda banana aana chaiye.......

baki ghar aale ke upper se kisi unne pasand aawe

dahiyarocks
November 10th, 2011, 04:44 PM

is bat ka jwab hadde dena men sahi nhi samjta.............ar jwab chiye te msg kar do pher jwab bhi de dunga badiy aala

dahiyarocks
November 10th, 2011, 04:47 PM
तेरे दुःख में २-२ पेक भी लगा लेंगे |

|

itna kamjoor na te su ar na kde hou ke peg lanne pde,.......................

dudh siit pin aala desi manas su.......................

singhvp
November 10th, 2011, 06:51 PM
is bat ka jwab hadde dena men sahi nhi samjta.............ar jwab chiye te msg kar do pher jwab bhi de dunga badiy aala

सुमीत, भाई राम किशन हलवाई की दुकान (Subhash Chowk) पै 'सोनीपत सम्मेलन' रख लेते हैं, उड़े ए बता दिए, आड़े खामखाँ ये जाटलैंड के Admin आले पढ़ लेंगे I PM भी घणा बढ़िया माध्यम कोन्या गुप्त वार्तालाप खातर I

singhvp
November 10th, 2011, 07:16 PM

Cond se----5.8 te upper ht ho
haryanvi bolni aati ho ar koe dikat nhi mane je mein white house mein ja ke haryanvi bolu

Baki ghar aale ke upper se kisi unne pasand aawe

5 . 8 ' लम्बाई की छोरी हिन्दुस्तान मै तो भोत कम सें भाई, जो 5 .6 तैं घणी बध ज्या सै वा फेर माडलिंग, सीरियल, या बोलीवुड के सपने देखने शुरू कर दे सै i
हाँ स्पेन मैं भोत मिल ज्यांगी, न्यू बतावें सै उड़े 5 .8 फुट तै नीचे छोरी घाट ए सें i खरना सुधर ज्या गा भाई जै कोए हाथ लाग गी तो i मन्ने तो भाई ब्याह होए पाछे बेरा पाट्या i
वैसे तो भाई आपका प्राइवेट मामला सै पर म्हारी सलाह तो या सै कि, अगर 5 .4 की भी कोए सुथरी सी छोरी मिल ज्या तो आँख मीच के साईं का रपया पकड़ लिए, आजकाल छोरियां की भोत कमी हो रही सै, खासकर जाटां मैं . कदे फेर एडी उकास उकास रिश्ते आल्यां की बाट देखनी ना पड्ज्या i

malikdeepak1
November 10th, 2011, 07:27 PM

Bhai, nyu te kagaj dab jaange tere ;)

Ghar allya ne jo pasand aave us gel kar liye..kam te kam ulhaana den joga to ho jaga je kime ook-chook laag gi to!! :rock

saurabhjaglan
November 10th, 2011, 07:30 PM
"Pyarelaal ke pede" aale dhore rakh le meet?

सुमीत, भाई राम किशन हलवाई की दुकान (Subhash Chowk) पै 'सोनीपत सम्मेलन' रख लेते हैं, उड़े ए बता दिए, आड़े खामखाँ ये जाटलैंड के Admin आले पढ़ लेंगे I PM भी घणा बढ़िया माध्यम कोन्या गुप्त वार्तालाप खातर I

ravinderjeet
November 10th, 2011, 07:36 PM

तू आड़े आपनी बियाह की अड्वरताईजमेंट करे स के ? जाटलैंड पे सारी उत सें, बराबर की टक्कर की ,खोंशाड़े मारेंगी तेरे |

tasvir7
November 10th, 2011, 07:42 PM
5' 8" के हिजड़े भोत पा ज्यांगे हिंदुस्तान मैं ,
अर उन्नै व्हाइट हॉउस मैं हरयाणवी बोलण मै बी कोए दिक्कत कोनी l उनका सारै लैसंस बण रया हो सै ;;;;;;;;;;;;

ravinderjeet
November 10th, 2011, 07:57 PM
5 . 8 ' लम्बाई की छोरी हिन्दुस्तान मै तो भोत कम सें भाई, जो 5 .6 तैं घणी बध ज्या सै वा फेर माडलिंग, सीरियल, या बोलीवुड के सपने देखने शुरू कर दे सै i
हाँ स्पेन मैं भोत मिल ज्यांगी, न्यू बतावें सै उड़े 5 .8 फुट तै नीचे छोरी घाट ए सें i खरना सुधर ज्या गा भाई जै कोए हाथ लाग गी तो i मन्ने तो भाई ब्याह होए पाछे बेरा पाट्या i
वैसे तो भाई आपका प्राइवेट मामला सै पर म्हारी सलाह तो या सै कि, अगर 5 .4 की भी कोए सुथरी सी छोरी मिल ज्या तो आँख मीच के साईं का रपया पकड़ लिए, आजकाल छोरियां की भोत कमी हो रही सै, खासकर जाटां मैं . कदे फेर एडी उकास उकास रिश्ते आल्यां की बाट देखनी ना पड्ज्या i

म्हारे गाम में छोरयाँ की अवरेज हाईट छः फूट स अर छोरियां की ५.६ या ५.७ अवरेज हाईट स | इब्ब कोए न्यू नहीं कह दे गा अक म्हारा बियाह करवा दयो थारे गाम में | म्हारे गाम में ४० % रांडे भी सें सोच समझ के बोलियों | ---------- सद भावनाओं सहित |

ravinderjeet
November 10th, 2011, 07:59 PM

म्हारे गाम में छोरयाँ की अवरेज हाईट छः फूट स अर छोरियां की ५.६ या ५.७ अवरेज हाईट स | इब्ब कोए न्यू नहीं कह दे गा अक म्हारा बियाह करवा दयो थारे गाम में | म्हारे गाम में ४० % रांडे भी सें सोच समझ के बोलियों | ---------- सद भावनाओं सहित |

urmiladuhan
November 10th, 2011, 08:00 PM
Jat girls are also not tarrying behind-rather they are having faster pace.

ha ha ha ha ha ha !!!! thanks for the laughs :)

saurabhjaglan
November 10th, 2011, 08:02 PM
अरे तू टेंशन न ले...

पीन पाछे प्यारेलाल के पेडे ,गुलशन का गाजरपाक ,दूध दही लस्सी ,सब एके जिस्सी लागे से |
इसके बाद आदमी ने सुधि सड़क भी नाचती दिखे से |
और ४ फूट छोरी भी आली भी पूरी ६ फूट की दिक्खे से |
फेर कती इस्सा लागेगा के sari basic needs पूरी होगी |

इब्ब बता होगे ना सारे points पूरे |

इब्ब देखें कोई बढ़िया सी छोरी भाई ,उड़े कच्चे कवाटर ? सुभाष चोक पे ? ?

बाकी तेरी किस्मत बढ़िया से छोरे याडे सारे के सारे तेरा ब्याह कारन तै पिच्छे लाग रे सें |
उस matrimonial.com आली ने भी बुला लो |उसके भी विचार आजन्दो |

itna kamjoor na te su ar na kde hou ke peg lanne pde,.......................

dudh siit pin aala desi manas su.......................

urmiladuhan
November 10th, 2011, 08:06 PM
Irrespective of a difference of opinion. calling a service officer (Air force, Navy or Army) Mr is not done.
Only service officers carry their rank even after retirement all other have held appointments which the demit as the move on. BLS31

Right.

With all due respect, I think the retired officer must indicate with the rank that he/she is retired.

singhvp
November 10th, 2011, 08:06 PM
"pyarelaal ke pede" aale dhore rakh le meet?

प्यारे की एक दुकान तो गुडमंडी मैं होया करदी भाई, घणी भीड़ की जगां सै i इस सुमीत धोरे ब्याह के नाम की दारु अडवांस में पीवेंगे आर दारु के साथ तो पकोड़े चाहिए, वे राम किशन की दुकान के मशहूर सें i इसलिए मेरी तो राय याहे सै बाकी सुमीत की मर्जी .

ravinderjeet
November 10th, 2011, 08:07 PM

Ghar allya ne jo pasand aave us gel kar liye..kam te kam ulhaana den joga to ho jaga je kime ook-chook laag gi to!! :rock

घर आले ९० % ठीक होवें सें |

saurabhjaglan
November 10th, 2011, 08:21 PM
वाह भाई साब,

क्या दिन याद दिला दिए आपने|

प्यारे की एक दुकान तो गुडमंडी मैं होया करदी भाई, घणी भीड़ की जगां सै i इस सुमीत धोरे ब्याह के नाम की दारु अडवांस में पीवेंगे आर दारु के साथ तो पकोड़े चाहिए, वे राम किशन की दुकान के मशहूर सें i इसलिए मेरी तो राय याहे सै बाकी सुमीत की मर्जी .

ratendra
November 11th, 2011, 02:22 AM
BLS 31 sir d grt suportr f dese tradition have all d ans fr ur querrys... dey disb d sex ratio soo much dat intercaste marridge by jat boys wnt afect dere availablity to jat girls

singhvp
November 11th, 2011, 07:14 AM
I think the title of the thread should have been "who will marry the Jat boys"?? Marriage of girls is no more a problem, marriage of boys has become problematic as they outnumber girls in our community. A case in point is Ravinderjeet's village where 40% 'mallangs' are eagerly awaiting for any matrimonial. It seems, the situation is alarming.

dahiyarocks
November 11th, 2011, 11:06 AM
re kitte tek lo.......bas ek be sanpat dhore te aan do

dahiyarocks
November 11th, 2011, 11:07 AM

"Pyarelaal ke pede" aale dhore rakh le meet?

gaam mein chlo gella....................siit dudh pii liyo................

jabardasti daru pyaniya ki te bottal phoda karu su ar jo merte bottal mange unke sir phoda karu su..............

aage aapki marzi

dahiyarocks
November 11th, 2011, 11:10 AM
na bhai humne ya pinni e koni...............
sarri chizza ka nyaara nyaara swad e le lenge..............

अरे तू टेंशन न ले...

पीन पाछे प्यारेलाल के पेडे ,गुलशन का गाजरपाक ,दूध दही लस्सी ,सब एके जिस्सी लागे से |
इसके बाद आदमी ने सुधि सड़क भी नाचती दिखे से |
और ४ फूट छोरी भी आली भी पूरी ६ फूट की दिक्खे से |
फेर कती इस्सा लागेगा के sari basic needs पूरी होगी |

इब्ब बता होगे ना सारे points पूरे |

इब्ब देखें कोई बढ़िया सी छोरी भाई ,उड़े कच्चे कवाटर ? सुभाष चोक पे ? ?

बाकी तेरी किस्मत बढ़िया से छोरे याडे सारे के सारे तेरा ब्याह कारन तै पिच्छे लाग रे सें |
उस matrimonial.com आली ने भी बुला लो |उसके भी विचार आजन्दो |

dahiyarocks
November 11th, 2011, 11:12 AM

bhai merchant navy aala su..................frnch leave pe nhi shore leave pe ja ke jisse le sake se hum te.............

wo bhi sarre dhal kiya ke

dahiyarocks
November 11th, 2011, 11:16 AM

thare kehan na milti hongi..................mahre ghar mein te sarre lambe se...........ar issa e ghar kite or bhi howe e ga..........

usse ghar ne toh lenge.....

ar bhai tne spain aali itni pasand aa ri se te dharmender ki tariya musalman ban ja ar liya je lani ho.............tarika mne bta diya se......aage thari marzi

dahiyarocks
November 11th, 2011, 11:18 AM
maharaj junsi lan tne lal kari se u ke tle likh rakha se ke baki ghar alla ke upper jisssi un ne pasand aawe..........

tu ghana andi na se.....ar na pakke .....

kde kham kha tiri kha banan ki soch ra ho......

kime or milla ni likhan ne ar aa gya lal shyahi tha ke ne

dahiyarocks
November 11th, 2011, 11:20 AM
g na te issi koi hoi ar na howe.............ar ya bat jaatland pe unke shyami e kahu su...............

eb dekh liyo kunsi aawe se khosde tha ke (donu paahya ke le aaiyo 11 no ke,aage kaam bhi aaja je tha ke aao e so te)

तू आड़े आपनी बियाह की अड्वरताईजमेंट करे स के ? जाटलैंड पे सारी उत सें, बराबर की टक्कर की ,खोंशाड़े मारेंगी तेरे |

dahiyarocks
November 11th, 2011, 11:22 AM
bhai tu apni jmat na bta hadde.........................kde ban ho ja ar ya tasvir hadde te hat ja

5' 8" के हिजड़े भोत पा ज्यांगे हिंदुस्तान मैं ,
अर उन्नै व्हाइट हॉउस मैं हरयाणवी बोलण मै बी कोए दिक्कत कोनी l उनका सारै लैसंस बण रया हो सै ;;;;;;;;;;;;

dahiyarocks
November 11th, 2011, 11:25 AM

g mein aaki average ht te upper su.............

nue koe issi chorri bhi hogi kite ne kite jo above average ht ho...............

u ek ne te mein bhi janu su.........5.10 ht se chorii ki ar na pehalwani karti na modeling karti jukar v g ne kahi se.................baki choriya ki tariya e reh se.......

ravinderjeet
November 11th, 2011, 11:28 AM
g na te issi koi hoi ar na howe.............ar ya bat jaatland pe unke shyami e kahu su...............

eb dekh liyo kunsi aawe se khosde tha ke (donu paahya ke le aaiyo 11 no ke,aage kaam bhi aaja je tha ke aao e so te)

हा हा हा हा ,फेर लागन दे खोंस्डे ,मेरा भी यो-ए नमबर स | तू ऑट लिए , में जुत्ते चुग ल्यूँगा | अर शरत या होगी अक ब्रांडेड स्पोर्ट्स के जूते मारणे सें | आधे तेरे, आधे मेरे |

dahiyarocks
November 11th, 2011, 11:43 AM
thik se g............per jodi aadhi aadhi karenge......kde ek paa ka aap le jao ar ek paa ka me tai chod jao.............

हा हा हा हा ,फेर लागन दे खोंस्डे ,मेरा भी यो-ए नमबर स | तू ऑट लिए , में जुत्ते चुग ल्यूँगा | अर शरत या होगी अक ब्रांडेड स्पोर्ट्स के जूते मारणे सें | आधे तेरे, आधे मेरे |

ssgoyat
November 11th, 2011, 04:21 PM
..... a defence officer never adressed as mr ...

Dear Uncle,

Reminds me a dialogue from my fav tv series 'band of brother'

"we salute the rank, not the man"

whereas poor civilians take it other way round, it seems.

(*Band of Brothers: Is a WW-II based tv series of an american parachute infantry regiment)

Fateh
November 12th, 2011, 12:56 PM
Dear Uncle,

Reminds me a dialogue from my fav tv series 'band of brother'

"we salute the rank, not the man"

whereas poor civilians take it other way round, it seems.

(*Band of Brothers: Is a WW-II based tv series of an american parachute infantry regiment)
Dear Goyat,
Defence/service officers carry their rank till their death. The above point has nothing to do with saluting a rank or person, it is totally a different matter. A word of advise, it is batter to learn rather than wasting energy in countering/proving wrong

ssgoyat
November 14th, 2011, 02:39 PM
Dear Goyat,
A word of advise, it is batter to learn rather than wasting energy in countering/proving wrong.

Because things are the way they are, things will not stay the way they are.

Fateh
November 14th, 2011, 03:47 PM
Because things are the way they are, things will not stay the way they are.

change is part of nature, change effects every body we shall also see the change. change is always for the good, I wish change gives good sense, full knowledge and a respectful behaviour to some people who are suffering from unpleasent emotions and EII.

Fateh
November 15th, 2011, 11:01 AM
Dear Goyat, Do you think the TV serial material is authority, is not you dis believe two very senior defence officers and elderly persons of your family, do not you think your last post not only false but disrespectful, again a word of advise, please be positive, believe people give respect to earn respect, keep door open of your mind to learn more, For your kind information, we both are far more qualified, experienced and even holding many more degrees and more so our age, so what is difficulty in believing our statements by you and few of appreciators.

mr cool jat, is this you are showing respect to your so called role model Brig Laxman Singh, do not you think that we also understand equally well if not more intention behind the appreciation, does it make any difference to us except you are exposing your realself more and more

Fateh
November 15th, 2011, 04:18 PM
Some time I do feel that my indulging into discussion with some of the boys and girls here is a total wastage of time, efforts and peace of mind, and also inviting unwanted, immature, foolish replies. I strongly feel that it is my liking for the community that forces me to stay on, otherwise autmosphere on the forum does not want people like me here.

urmiladuhan
November 15th, 2011, 04:19 PM
Some time I do feel that my indulging into discussion with some of the boys and girls here is a total wastage of time, efforts and peace of mind, and also inviting unwanted, immature, foolish replies. I strongly feel that it is my liking for the community that forces me to stay on, otherwise autmosphere on the forum does want people like me here.

You are not alone!

urmiladuhan
November 15th, 2011, 04:21 PM
[

mr cool jat, [/COLOR]

He is an ATTENTION SEEKER (cooljat) - just ignore him.

Fateh
November 15th, 2011, 05:20 PM
Urmilaji, thanks a lot.

singhvp
November 15th, 2011, 08:06 PM
Dear Goyat,
Defence/service officers carry their rank till their death. The above point has nothing to do with saluting a rank or person, it is totally a different matter. A word of advise, it is batter to learn rather than wasting energy in countering/proving wrong

Fatah Singh Sahab,
Whenever we go for a picnic with family and friends, it is more enjoyable if we leave our official coats behind and try to mingle with people without having regard to official protocol. It makes the picnic more enjoyable. This Jatland Forum is a replica of that picnic party which provides opportunities to know each other and have good time. So, enjoy it without expectations of military-like salutes which nowadays is possible in a village panchayat only where even a “Havaldaar” is addressed as “Sahab” not to speak of a Brigadier or a Colonel. I don’t find any fault with our new generation as they have grown up in an atmosphere comparatively more liberal and; most of them are working in an environment characterized by equality, liberty and fraternity without having regard to honorifics, ranks, pay scales and seniority. I think we should not mind it. In the instant case, Mr. Goyat does not seem to be nurturing any ill intention to target you. He has respectfully addressed you as uncle and I do not think it connotes less respect. He has just expressed his opinion about civilian attitude vis-Ã*-vis military personnel’s attitude without any implicit disregard or sarcasm. I am sorry, I agree with Goyat’s point of view. Moreover, respect is commanded and not demanded. Being elders (I include myself) than many of these dudes, it is expected of us to give our due affection to them and counsel them as a friend, not as a headmaster. Time has changed. I hope you would not misunderstand me. Regards

urmiladuhan
November 15th, 2011, 08:15 PM
Fatah Singh Sahab,
Whenever we go for a picnic with family and friends, it is more enjoyable if we leave our official coats behind and try to mingle with people without having regard to official protocol. It makes the picnic more enjoyable. This Jatland Forum is a replica of that picnic party which provides opportunities to know each other and have good time. So, enjoy it without expectations of military-like salutes which nowadays is possible in a village panchayat only where even a “Havaldaar” is addressed as “Sahab” not to speak of a Brigadier or a Colonel. I don’t find any fault with our new generation as they have grown up in an atmosphere comparatively more liberal and; most of them are working in an environment characterized by equality, liberty and fraternity without having regard to honorifics, ranks, pay scales and seniority. I think we should not mind it. In the instant case, Mr. Goyat does not seem to be nurturing any ill intention to target you. He has respectfully addressed you as uncle and I do not think it connotes less respect. He has just expressed his opinion about civilian attitude vis-Ã*-vis military personnel’s attitude without any implicit disregard or sarcasm. I am sorry, I agree with Goyat’s point of view. Moreover, respect is commanded and not demanded. Being elders (I include myself) than many of these dudes, it is expected of us to give our due affection to them and counsel them as a friend, not as a headmaster. Time has changed. I hope you would not misunderstand me. Regards

some people wear their AGE as the official coat and demand respect on that basis.

cooljat
November 15th, 2011, 08:48 PM
Not able to figure out why you quoted me here in your post when I no where replied in thread even. And as for respect, I don't need any certs of measurement. I respect Brig Uncle and he knows it very well.

mr cool jat, is this you are showing respect to your so called role model Brig Laxman Singh, do not you think that we also understand equally well if not more intention behind the appreciation, does it make any difference to us except you are exposing your realself more and more

vijay
November 15th, 2011, 11:19 PM
Is it too hard to show some respect to the people who really deserve it ?

Fateh
November 16th, 2011, 12:59 PM
Fatah Singh Sahab,

Mr vp, thanks for your concern. I am also aware of what you have written, you are not in ful picture so I do not want to reply your all points, Have you seen next post after the post you have refered, what you have to say about that due to which my reaction came. Thus no point in discussing further, I am fully aware of military personnel attitude as well as civilian attitude. Thanks once again

Fateh
November 16th, 2011, 01:08 PM
Not able to figure out why you quoted me here in your post when I no where replied in thread even. And as for respect, I don't need any certs of measurement. I respect Brig Uncle and he knows it very well.

Mr jit you know very well as to why I quotted your name, similarly I quotted you earlier also but you have not stoped giving indirect messages

Fateh
November 16th, 2011, 01:16 PM
Is it too hard to show some respect to the people who really deserve it ?

Vijay, agreed that it is very difficult to give respect to those who deserve what to talk of people who donot deserve, it is your view, but similarly, it is equally difficult to tolrate disrespect also even by those who may not deserve respect

Fateh
November 16th, 2011, 01:21 PM
Anyway, enough is enough, thanks for tolrating my views for some time and giving me lot of knowledge and advises, long live the forum. BYE BYE REGARDS

urmiladuhan
November 16th, 2011, 03:22 PM
Anyway, enough is enough, thanks for tolrating my views for some time and giving me lot of knowledge and advises, long live the forum. BYE BYE REGARDS

Fateh jee, please don't go!

Sure
November 16th, 2011, 04:28 PM
Fateh, you should not leave your position as a defence person and please contribute according to the need of community. I think our main aim should be to make our community little polite.

vijay
November 16th, 2011, 10:30 PM
Vijay, agreed that it is very difficult to give respect to those who deserve what to talk of people who donot deserve, it is your view, but similarly, it is equally difficult to tolrate disrespect also even by those who may not deserve respect

Sir, I am confused that in what respect you considered my statement.

Let me clarify my statement loud and clear.

Any defense officer, who have/had served My Country, deserves a RESPECT whether he is in service or a retired one.

I am here only to interact with good people from our community.

I came across and argued with so many stupids here but they didn't had the courage to throw me out or could force me to leave the battlefield.
I am still here, alive and kicking.

Lets face it like a real man instead of calling it off.

vijay
November 16th, 2011, 10:32 PM
Fateh, you should not leave your position as a defence person and please contribute according to the need of community. I think our main aim should be to make our community little polite.

Nice suggestion !

But, Did you ever tried to learn how to address your elders ?

cooljat
November 16th, 2011, 11:17 PM
Fateh Sir, still can't figure out. Could you please explain where did I hurt ur sentiments or disrespect you? And, even if I hurt unintentionally, I do apologise.

Regards,
Jit

Mr jit you know very well as to why I quotted your name, similarly I quotted you earlier also but you have not stoped giving indirect messages

rajneeshantil
November 16th, 2011, 11:47 PM
Sir, I am confused that in what respect you considered my statement.

Let me clarify my statement loud and clear.

Any defense officer, who have/had served My Country, deserves a RESPECT whether he is in service or a retired one.

I am here only to interact with good people from our community.

I came across and argued with so many stupids here but they didn't had the courage to throw me out or could force me to leave the battlefield.
I am still here, alive and kicking.

Lets face it like a real man instead of calling it off.

vijay bhai, just confine yourself to some GOOD people to interact. there are some blockheads who cann't even develop some original thoughts and views. their only motive is to reply negatively. you should not even reply to such _______. Fill it yourself. :) jatland have such _________ in fewer numbers.

Sure
November 17th, 2011, 12:15 PM
Nice suggestion !

But, Did you ever tried to learn how to address your elders ?

Sorry Mr. Vijay, I will start learning that now from kids like you. But try your kicks little away from elders.

urmiladuhan
November 17th, 2011, 12:20 PM
But try your kicks little away from elders.

ha ha ha ha !!!!

prashantacmet
November 17th, 2011, 12:32 PM
ha ha ha ha !!!!
aap pohoto main to has hi rahi thi fir HA HA karan ki kya jaroorat thi :rolleyes:............Ha Ha Ha

urmiladuhan
November 17th, 2011, 01:12 PM
aap pohoto main to has hi rahi thi fir HA HA karan ki kya jaroorat thi :rolleyes:............Ha Ha Ha

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!!

vijay
November 17th, 2011, 10:04 PM
Sorry Mr. Vijay, I will start learning that now from kids like you. But try your kicks little away from elders.

I wonder if you know the literal meaning of kicking.

I agree that i maybe a kid in front of you. But i just posted that on the basis of your profile pic at Jatland which suggests that we don't have much difference in our ages. I never imagined that your pic maybe 10-20 years older one.

With Regards
Vijay

Sure
November 18th, 2011, 12:05 PM
I wonder if you know the literal meaning of kicking.

I agree that i maybe a kid in front of you. But i just posted that on the basis of your profile pic at Jatland which suggests that we don't have much difference in our ages. I never imagined that your pic maybe 10-20 years older one.

With Regards
Vijay

You are right I may not be knowing the literal meaning of kicking what you have in mind, Second i dont hide anything and my profile picture is recent one, I look younger no doubt, thanks to my defence back ground. Third, I dont think that I am here only for you to reply. Fourth, wth regards this is what makes us bow infront of kids

urmiladuhan
November 18th, 2011, 12:07 PM
You are right I may not be knowing the literal meaning of kicking what you have in mind, Second i dont hide anything and my profile picture is recent one, I look younger no doubt, thanks to my defence back ground. Third, I dont think that I am here only for you to reply. Fourth, wth regards this is what makes us bow infront of kids

nice! yes, you do look young, smart and well kept!!!!

sndpdhy
November 18th, 2011, 04:35 PM
Dear All,

The exchange of words really compelled me to 'log in' (after a gap of nearly a year plus). What I see in the posts is the healthy mix of young and old ones sharing their divergent views. Some polite some annoying and some uncouth. First two expressions are healthy and are needed to keep the discussion in line, stimulating and interesting.

Veterans - Sir, not everybody is exposed to military psyche; therefore may not be able to appreciate the difference in 'Mr' and a 'Rank'. They need to be accomodated.
Youngsters - a polite "oops" always help.
Middle aged ones - No advice

A thread makes its point when it has active participation from all of us - who are in varying degree of ageing.
Request to all not to leave the playing field . THANKS

sandeep
PS - I am a middle aged veteran - hope this answers the unanswered why no remarks against 'middle aged ones'

vijay
November 18th, 2011, 11:21 PM

Thanks for the positive reply, Uncle !

I can easily assume that you are not here ONLY to reply me but i appreciate that you took so much pain to reply.

You addressed a Defence Officer who is retired ( I hope you know the age when a Defence Officer retires) by ONLY Fateh. So. you seems to be his elder one or his senior one if you can call him as Fateh.

May God bless you and your admirers a youthful life.

vijay
November 18th, 2011, 11:26 PM
nice! yes, you do look young, smart and well kept!!!!

Yeah, younger enough to address a Retired Defence Personal by his name.

I hope you know at what age a Defence Officer retires.

Miracles do happen .... I agree !

urmiladuhan
November 19th, 2011, 11:13 AM
Thanks for the positive reply, Uncle !

I can easily assume that you are not here ONLY to reply me but i appreciate that you took so much pain to reply.

You addressed a Defence Officer who is retired ( I hope you know the age when a Defence Officer retires) by ONLY Fateh. So. you seems to be his elder one or his senior one if you can call him as Fateh.

May God bless you and your admirers a youthful life.

2 defense officers not addressing each other by their official titles is a shame!

Sure
November 19th, 2011, 04:18 PM
Yeah, younger enough to address a Retired Defence Personal by his name.

I hope you know at what age a Defence Officer retires.

Miracles do happen .... I agree !

Thanks for your understanding son, what you hope was wrong I don’t know the retire-able age I only know the date when I came out from the service and that was 31st Oct 1998. If you dont mind Just like to add that dont be alone and try making change for betterment with in your company and thanks again for your wish for me and my admirers

vijay
November 20th, 2011, 01:26 AM
Thanks for your understanding son, what you hope was wrong I don’t know the retire-able age I only know the date when I came out from the service and that was 31st Oct 1998. If you dont mind Just like to add that dont be alone and try making change for betterment with in your company and thanks again for your wish for me and my admirers

OK Uncle. I can easily understand what you know when you can not reply what i commneted on your post but replying on what i quoted on someone other's post.

Retirement from Defence in 1998 ... this is 2011 ..... and this is your letest pic ...... you seems to be immortal SIR. :tongue:

kapdal
November 20th, 2011, 06:38 AM
Yeh sab to theek hai, but who will marry jat girls :p

ygulia
November 20th, 2011, 07:34 AM
This is a social network platform, I do not understand why people address each other by sir or madam or uncle or aunty. All are equal on this platform so if someone addresses by first name then it is ok. These norms of junior or senior in age or relationship are for the family circle only. I like to address someone by first name and one should feel nice because it gives a feel of closeness and only friends address you by first name. Therefore on a social network it is good to address by first name or Mr. /Ms. (last name) if someone feels uncomfortable.

Sure
November 21st, 2011, 11:20 AM
OK Uncle. I can easily understand what you know when you can not reply what i commneted on your post but replying on what i quoted on someone other's post.

Retirement from Defence in 1998 ... this is 2011 ..... and this is your letest pic ...... you seems to be immortal SIR. :tongue:
You are too smart, you can easily understand, you can easily process the things according to your likes with half informations. you are not of my age and you can still understand the glitches of this age, though I went again to see what you commented on my post and to find out about Fateh Singh sahab and I still do not know if he is junior/senior or of same age. now i have his phone number and i will apologies to him if he felt something offended. Another thing this one is my best Pic from recent ones and inspire me a lot like Fauja singh, hope this will satisfy you. My request dont waste time with half informations in hand and better be on topic of the thread.

Sure
November 21st, 2011, 11:31 AM

I hope Jat boys as per the male female ratio we can add some more nonjat girls. though I strongly dont believe in any kind of violence against any human being. out casted some one is the last punitive action according to our vedas. Veda, Vaani, Dand, Bhed.

Sure
November 21st, 2011, 11:32 AM
This is a social network platform, I do not understand why people address each other by sir or madam or uncle or aunty. All are equal on this platform so if someone addresses by first name then it is ok. These norms of junior or senior in age or relationship are for the family circle only. I like to address someone by first name and one should feel nice because it gives a feel of closeness and only friends address you by first name. Therefore on a social network it is good to address by first name or Mr. /Ms. (last name) if someone feels uncomfortable.

I am 100% agree with you Yoginder Ji and as this is social forum each and every member deserve respect irrespective of age, rank, gender or qualification. I don’t have a single example of who doesn’t need respect, starting from Mother Nature to animal, human or machine each deserve respect and aged ones need care. I didn’t come across even a single person in my life and here on JL who is stupid but came across lot of smart fellows who are acting like stupid. I don’t believe in nouns (such as stupid) as there is nothing like nouns in this universe everything is verb and changing, if we say this is “flower” in fact this is flowering. Stupid may become crazy and crazy may become saint tomorrow.

vijay
November 21st, 2011, 10:33 PM
You are too smart, you can easily understand, you can easily process the things according to your likes with half informations. you are not of my age and you can still understand the glitches of this age, though I went again to see what you commented on my post and to find out about Fateh Singh sahab and I still do not know if he is junior/senior or of same age. now i have his phone number and i will apologies to him if he felt something offended. Another thing this one is my best Pic from recent ones and inspire me a lot like Fauja singh, hope this will satisfy you. My request dont waste time with half informations in hand and better be on topic of the thread.

You could have done this before making an issue.
Anyways, its never late. :)

vijay
November 21st, 2011, 10:35 PM

OK Kapil .... I will. :tongue:

kapdal
November 21st, 2011, 11:04 PM
OK Kapil .... I will. :tongue:
You WILL, I already DID 5 years ago :tongue:...
Is there a prize?

vijay
November 21st, 2011, 11:09 PM
You WILL, I already DID 5 years ago :tongue:...
Is there a prize?

Yeah !
Your kids would be pure Jats.

sjakhars
November 21st, 2011, 11:35 PM
Enough discussion has taken about who will marry Jat girls/boys. This thread is being closed. I hope sense will prevail in other threads/forums.