PDA

View Full Version : The Last Victory

navingulia
September 30th, 2011, 02:08 PM
Dear Friends,

1. My dream project, my book ‘In quest of The Last Victory’ is coming out with Pearson in a matter of days now. It is my story, my philosophy and my poetry put into one.
2. All proceeds that I get from the sale of this book will be utilized in sponsoring and helping kids at ADAA.
3. I am auctioning the first copy of my book on FB. Whoever bids the highest would get the first copy and the amount is to be paid to ‘ADAA Welfare Society’ – for special children, directly.
4. My thanks to every single person and friend who has come into my life and made my life more meaningful and purposeful.

Regards and love to all.
Navin
Those friends who want to book a personal sgined copy with me can email me at navingulia@gmail.com

ravinderjeet
September 30th, 2011, 03:38 PM
पहली कोपी का ११ ,०००/- नबीन भाई मेरी ओड़ तें | अर ५० कोपी में बेच के दयुन्गा |

navingulia
September 30th, 2011, 04:00 PM
बहुत धन्यवाद भाई रविंदर
अपने सब भाइयों पर मै गर्व का अनुभव करता हूँ | आप सब के होने से मेरी और हम सब की सफलता निश्चित है |

navingulia
September 30th, 2011, 04:22 PM
आप सब का प्रोत्साहन और प्रेम ही मुझे यहाँ तक लेके आया है और आगे भी ले जाएगा |

ravinderjeet
October 7th, 2011, 08:09 PM
Bid reached to Rs.11500/- by Shri Ronnie keron, any body from jatland ,wants to take it further?

rameshlakra
October 7th, 2011, 09:06 PM
Mark my word, it will be a huge hit and going to be best seller within few months. I have read the proof copy and it did arose goose bumps. Very inspiring and must for those of us who forget and take basics for granted. Life has given everything to few of us yet we waste it, and on the other hand the life has given fewer to some and yet they make most of it !. Very inspiring to read about life and struggle of Navin Gulia Bhaisaab.

navingulia
October 9th, 2011, 11:36 AM
Thanks so much Ramesh
The book is going to be declared and unveiled on ndtv next week. i will update the timing here.
I am so glad to have lived this story and more so to have written it too.

navingulia
October 11th, 2011, 10:20 PM
Dear Friends,
I will be posting some instances from my book here.

navingulia
October 11th, 2011, 10:23 PM
As he lay critically injured, not being able to breathe, not being able to speak, not being able to move and not being able to feel a body below him, the doctors said "Three days... If he survives three days, he may live." Would he?

malikseema
October 14th, 2011, 10:32 AM
"People are always blaming their circumstances for what they are......
The people who get on in this world are the people who get up and look for the circumstances they want, and if they can't find them, make them
........and Navin Gulia ji has proven this ......." A man can succeed at almost anything for which he has unlimited enthusiasm......."
I really admire Navin ji's courage n Attitude for standing ,fighting with the hardships of life n winning the circumstances.....
His life chronology is his book "THE LAST VICTORY".......I have read the proof copy n lemme tell u its really an experience of emotional joruney witnessing the courage n struggle . It inspires to take challenges of life n to move ahead with courage !
" "GOOD company, excellent books, and prayers - these three make a man monarch of the three worlds." - Swami Rama Thirtha
So eagerly waiting for the book .......

"The book will be unveiled on NDTV 24x7, on saturday at 6.30pm and Sunday 11.30am and 11.30pm(Repeat Telecast) !!
Wishing Lots of luck n Success to book !!

navingulia
October 14th, 2011, 02:10 PM
Thanks so much Seema.

navingulia
October 14th, 2011, 02:19 PM
Thanks to Ravinderjeet Bhaaisaab. He has quoted 21k on FB for the first copy of the book to be donated to ADAA.