PDA

View Full Version : Cold Coffee

urmiladuhan
October 11th, 2011, 12:32 PM
here is a slightly different recipe:

Amul Gold Milk - 1 glass

Mother Dairy Vanilla Ice Cream - 1 scoop.

Instant Coffee - 1 teaspoon.

Sugar - optional or according to taste.

Mix and shake them all in a mixie - viola! refreshing glass of Cold Coffee is ready!!

vicky84
October 11th, 2011, 12:34 PM

Amul Gold Milk - 1 glass

Instant Coffee - 1 teaspoon.

Sugar - optional or according to taste.

Mix and shake them all in a mixie - viola! refreshing glass of Cold Coffee is ready!!

If you don't mind, Can you stop posting new threads. You can start one thread and discuss your recipes. Does it make some sense? :)

Regards,

urmiladuhan
October 11th, 2011, 12:40 PM
Can you stop posting new threads.

Sure I can. But why would I want to do that?

amitdeswal85
October 11th, 2011, 12:53 PM
Its a good work. It is necessary to tell about the new recipes to others.

Can we live one day without food if no, what's the problem on the discussion of the recipes.

urmiladuhan
October 11th, 2011, 12:57 PM
If you don't mind, Can you stop posting new threads. You can start one thread and discuss your recipes. Does it make some sense? :)

Regards,

Like each joke is different, so each recipe is different. Does it make sense!! Ha ha ha :) You sound too authoritative - not good on a public forum.

vicky84
October 11th, 2011, 01:43 PM
Like each joke is different, so each recipe is different. Does it make sense!! Ha ha ha :)

I never knew, it will hurt you so badly. Anyway keep posting :)

P.S : Your post does not make any sense. Regards :)

urmiladuhan
October 11th, 2011, 02:03 PM
I never knew, it will hurt you so badly. Anyway keep posting :)

P.S : Your post does not make any sense. Regards :)

If I was hurt, I would not smile. Anyway, enjoy the recipes - I hope they make sense!

Samarkadian
October 11th, 2011, 02:12 PM
उर्मिला जी , चावला ते बहुत कसुते खुवा दिए आपने आज पर या कोल्ड कॉफी सेध ते नहीं जागी चावला के उपर !!

मैंने नु लागे स अक आपके इस फोटू ने देख क हैप्पी डेंट आले कदे आगले विज्ञापन की साई न दे जा ! फेर हमने कुण इसे इसे सुगन्धित पकवान बतावेगा !

rakeshsehrawat
October 11th, 2011, 02:15 PM
उर्मिला जी , चावला ते बहुत कसुते खुवा दिए आपने आज पर या कोल्ड कॉफी सेध ते नहीं जागी चावला के उपर !!

मैंने नु लागे स अक आपके इस फोटू ने देख क हैप्पी डेंट आले कदे आगले विज्ञापन की साई न दे जा ! फेर हमने कुण इसे इसे सुगन्धित पकवान बतावेगा !

Katti jehar mein bujhe teer le ke aya hai bairi

urmiladuhan
October 11th, 2011, 02:19 PM
Katti jehar mein bujhe teer le ke aya hai bairi

The good part is that my jaatu is not very good. So many times I don't get the 'bujhe teer'!

I remember a story that goes like this: once there was a sage who went out for alms. One man got very angry with the sage and started hurling abuses at him. The sage remained quiet. After some time, the angry man went away. A passerby who was witness to the whole incident asked the sage that how could he take the abuses of that man? The sage replied that he refused to 'take' the abuses and therefore those abuses have remained with the angry man! He is the one carrying all the abuses, not him!

p.s reenu jee n jee sa aa gaya koi meeri baat kaatanya aa gaya!

reenu
October 11th, 2011, 02:40 PM
@Urmila : Bina sar per ki baat likhoge to baat kaatan aale bhi aavanege...fer ismein dusre jise le chahe kuch aur karein..va unki marji..
Its a general talk thread...sab apni baat likh rahe hai..then wats the point to highlight me here...dislike ka button bhi hai yahan..kuch pasand nhi aata to dislike kar do..
why u r getting so hurted if u did not take the abuses(bujhe teer) as you have explained in your above story... story jab likha karo jab aap unko khud follow karte ho...

aisi fake story par koi aapko award nhi dene vala yahan !!

P.S. : Don't behave always like a stubborn child..atleast some common sense should be there...

The good part is that my jaatu is not very good. So many times I don't get the 'bujhe teer'!

I remember a story that goes like this: once there was a sage who went out for alms. One man got very angry with the sage and started hurling abuses at him. The sage remained quiet. After some time, the angry man went away. A passerby who was witness to the whole incident asked the sage that how could he take the abuses of that man? The sage replied that he refused to 'take' the abuses and therefore those abuses have remained with the angry man! He is the one carrying all the abuses, not him!

p.s reenu jee n jee sa aa gaya koi meeri baat kaatanya aa gaya!

kapdal
October 11th, 2011, 02:59 PM

Amul Gold Milk - 1 glass

!!

Are these brands important to the recipe or any milk / ice cream would do?

urmiladuhan
October 11th, 2011, 03:02 PM
@Urmila : Bina sar per ki baat likhoge to baat kaatan aale bhi aavanege...fer ismein dusre jise le chahe kuch aur karein..va unki marji..
Its a general talk thread...sab apni baat likh rahe hai..then wats the point to highlight me here...dislike ka button bhi hai yahan..kuch pasand nhi aata to dislike kar do..
why u r getting so hurted if u did not take the abuses(bujhe teer) as you have explained in your above story... story jab likha karo jab aap unko khud follow karte ho...

aisi fake story par koi aapko award nhi dene vala yahan !!

P.S. : Don't behave always like a stubborn child..atleast some common sense should be there...

Reenu jee, I don't have a cure for your jealousy towards me. Anyway, you are welcome to learn from my recipes too! I hope you have something positive to contribute in this thread other than your negativity and jealousy!

urmiladuhan
October 11th, 2011, 03:08 PM
Are these brands important to the recipe or any milk / ice cream would do?

I am naming the brands because when I learnt, I learnt using these brands. Amul Gold is a full fat milk. So, I think you should be O.K with any other brand too as long as it is a full fat milk. For Ice cream too, use any brand that you like, but the flavor should be vanilla as it goes well with coffee flavor. Bon Apetit!

reenu
October 11th, 2011, 03:11 PM
Urmila jee..jealousy mujhe nhi aapko hai..dats why you pointed to me in thread..sab aaram se padh rahe hai..aapse padha nhi jata kya..jab dekho ladne ko taiyar..faltu baatein..
khud ki jealosuy ka cure karo pahle, tab meri sochna...
Anyways, I don't have faltu time to waste here with you for useless conversation.

Reenu jee, I don't have a cure for your jealousy towards me. Anyway, you are welcome to learn from my recipes too! I hope you have something positive to contribute in this thread other than your negativity and jealousy!

urmiladuhan
October 11th, 2011, 03:17 PM
Urmila jee..jealousy mujhe nhi aapko hai..dats why you pointed to me in thread..sab aaram se padh rahe hai..aapse padha nhi jata kya..jab dekho ladne ko taiyar..faltu baatein..
khud ki jealosuy ka cure karo pahle, tab meri sochna...
Anyways, I don't have faltu time to waste here with you for useless conversation.

what has been your contribution for which anyone would be jealous of you? ha ha ha ha!!!! You don't have anything better to do other than attempting to stop others from contributing! Old trick but useless.

cooljat
October 11th, 2011, 03:20 PM

Cold Coffee pee ke jee saa aa gaya .. this thread is like refreshment break after a long lecture. :p

Prikshit
October 11th, 2011, 03:21 PM
Yeah no denying fact of your contribution to bring in more controversy than useful stuff.

Carry on, no offences meant :P :P

urmiladuhan
October 11th, 2011, 03:22 PM

Cold Coffee pee ke jee saa aa gaya .. this thread is like refreshment break after a long lecture. :p

Jit jee, aap toh bahut tagaja kar gayae - itnee jaldee bana bhi lee!!! Actually this recipe is indeed a quick one!!

urmiladuhan
October 11th, 2011, 03:25 PM
Yeah no denying fact of your contribution to bring in more controversy than useful stuff.

Carry on, no offences meant :P :P

I hope you will focus on the useful stuff. Some people don't like useful stuff so when they see that, they generate controversy (as you see here).

reenu
October 11th, 2011, 03:31 PM
Who started controversy..everyone knows this...

I hope you will focus on the useful stuff. Some people don't like useful stuff so when they see that, they generate controversy (as you see here).

Prikshit
October 11th, 2011, 03:31 PM
One kind suggestion, do post one thread quoting "How many of you find my posts useful and how many don't".
Our sheer focus will be on rooting out the controversy thing.

Its not pin pointing as you are senior in "experience, AGE n ofcourse posting things which is indeed useful as per your say"

I am not saying I am wrong to say this to you,but why not let people decide this???

What say???? I hope you would be open to this brave Woman you are....:)

cooljat
October 11th, 2011, 03:32 PM
Aji mene kith banai .. mere te na kiya gaya susra wait .. mene to ya thread aali bani banai hi utha ke pee gaya .. makka jabardast taravat si aa gi! ;)

Jit jee, aap toh bahut tagaja kar gayae - itnee jaldee bana bhi lee!!! Actually this recipe is indeed a quick one!!

urmiladuhan
October 11th, 2011, 03:34 PM
One kind suggestion, do post one thread quoting "How many of you find my posts useful and how many don't".
Our sheer focus will be on rooting out the controversy thing.

Its not pin pointing as you are senior in "experience, AGE n ofcourse posting things which is indeed useful as per your say"

I am not saying I am wrong to say this to you,but why not let people decide this???

What say???? I hope you would be open to this brave Woman you are....:)

This is a cold coffee recipe thread. If you have other ideas, you should start a new thread for that. It would help keep things organized.

sukhbirhooda
October 11th, 2011, 03:38 PM
Oh my God

Gold Coffee

I am higly Highly allergic to Coffee and Chocklates.

Hahaha No issue at all

Prikshit
October 11th, 2011, 03:40 PM
Oh!! Yeah cold cofee, how can I mis it.....Please don't elude and do consider this thread once you get over with the recipies.

I can hold general discussions but I think the best person for this thread would be you.

Coz it would prove to manythat it could be me, may be you as well , that "Ignorance is bliss".

urmiladuhan
October 11th, 2011, 03:46 PM
Oh my God

Gold Coffee

Sorry to hear that :(

Somveerd
October 11th, 2011, 03:51 PM
hisar me sakht jarurat(demand is at peak) hai is sude ki. Anna ne pasine chuda rakhe hai loga ke.

Samarkadian
October 11th, 2011, 03:57 PM
Oh my God

Gold Coffee

Hahaha No issue at all

भाईसाहब, आड़े त प्रियदर्शन की फिल्मा ढाल साका माच रा ह एक कोफ़ी के ऊपर. ! आपके त एलर्जी स, या गोल्ड कोफ़ी का एक कप मैंने और परीक्षित ने भी पकड़ा दो ने !

roopak
October 11th, 2011, 05:32 PM
hahaha....ji sa aagaya thread follow karke....urmila ji JL ke admin te special request karke ek nyara link shuru karwalo ......urmila ki cookery class ..swaad aajyaaga khaan peen ka !!