PDA

View Full Version : Glass Noodle Salad Recipe.

urmiladuhan
October 15th, 2011, 08:33 PM
This dish is healthier than noodle dish that has MSG (Mono Sodium Glutamate) in it. There is no MSG here.

Take boiled glass noodles (1 serving) and mix in it thinly sliced green, yellow and red bell peppers (shimla mirch) (approx 3 inch long and .5 cm wide) (amount: taking care to remove all or as much as possible the inside whitish skin of the bell peppers - no seeds should be added to the noodles. Multi colored bell peppers give nice color to the dish. Add salt and crushed pepper as per taste - mix well with clean hands/gloved hands. Add wine (red/white) vinegar (as per taste) and approx. 20 ml of olive oil. Mix well with gloved hands. Garnish with raw chopped ginger (cut length wise) - approx. 10 gm. For those who like it hot (chilli wise) add approx. 1 tea spoon of red chilli paste - mix well with gloved hands. Garnish with chopped spring onion leaves. Yummy!!!

p.s: glass noodles photo attached below.

Dagar25
October 18th, 2011, 11:06 AM
This dish is healthier than noodle dish that has MSG (Mono Sodium Glutamate) in it. There is no MSG here.

Take boiled glass noodles (1 serving) and mix in it thinly sliced green, yellow and red bell peppers (shimla mirch) (approx 3 inch long and .5 cm wide) (amount: taking care to remove all or as much as possible the inside whitish skin of the bell peppers - no seeds should be added to the noodles. Multi colored bell peppers give nice color to the dish. Add salt and crushed pepper as per taste - mix well with clean hands/gloved hands. Add wine (red/white) vinegar (as per taste) and approx. 20 ml of olive oil. Mix well with gloved hands. Garnish with raw chopped ginger (cut length wise) - approx. 10 gm. For those who like it hot (chilli wise) add approx. 1 tea spoon of red chilli paste - mix well with gloved hands. Garnish with chopped spring onion leaves. Yummy!!!

Jaatland pe tai koi desi JAAT dish batao jab a maja sai.

rakeshsehrawat
October 18th, 2011, 11:28 AM
Bhai Dagar ya rasoi randya khater hai
Biyahe thahe to jo miljya pehar ke dakar maar le hain.Chokha kime to mila

ravinderjeet
October 18th, 2011, 11:36 AM

नश पकड़ ग्या डाकि !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

urmiladuhan
October 18th, 2011, 12:39 PM
Jaatland pe tai koi desi JAAT dish batao jab a maja sai.

Old recipes, most know. It is new and different one's that are lacking.

urmiladuhan
October 18th, 2011, 12:43 PM

Rakesh jee, I worked very hard in various kitchens to learn these recipes, haath toot gayae thae kaam kar kar kae - taab ja kae chef's nae meerae pae yeh meharbaani karee. It is not eay to work in big kitchens with strict hierarchial system - new people first have to slog to be liked by elderly chef's. Please don't call these recipes "kimme"!!!!! (joking)

Dagar25
October 18th, 2011, 12:50 PM
Old recipes, most know. It is new and different that are lacking.

theek sai taayi.....par jab batao sai tai apni desi bhasa me a bada do....mann t ye noodle ke howe hai...nu na bera...

Arvindc
October 18th, 2011, 12:56 PM

Seems a good recipe. I am planning to prepare it this weekend. I don't have wine at home, will it do without it? If not, any replacement, please?
Glass noodles, do they come with and without egg? Can these be replaced with normal aata, rice noodels?

urmiladuhan
October 18th, 2011, 01:05 PM
theek sai taayi.....par jab batao sai tai apni desi bhasa me a bada do....mann t ye noodle ke howe hai...nu na bera...

Dada jee - pher aap rhaan do - koi oar bana kae kuhuwa dae ga.

urmiladuhan
October 18th, 2011, 01:09 PM
Seems a good recipe. I am planning to prepare it this weekend. I don't have wine at home, will it do without it? If not, any replacement, please?
Glass noodles, do they come with and without egg? Can these be replaced with normal aata, rice noodels?

This recipe specifically uses glass noodles only. You can try other noodle types. Regarding egg, it is best to check the label of the glass noodles what it has. I think the ones hat I have used do not contain eggs in them. It is not wine but wine vinegar (vinegar having wine flavor) - this is easily available in the market.

Dagar25
October 18th, 2011, 01:17 PM
Dada jee - pher aap rhaan do - koi oar bana kae kuhuwa dae ga.

aap a bana khuwa do nai....kyunki mere aas paas tai kis ne banana a naa aata yo. jaatland pe ek noodle party kar do....baadki membra ki bhi mauj ho jaa gi

amitdeswal85
October 18th, 2011, 08:41 PM
Think about for a "Recipe Book" which contain all of your recipes like "Tarla Dalal".

urmiladuhan
October 19th, 2011, 11:08 AM
Think about for a "Recipe Book" which contain all of your recipes like "Tarla Dalal".

It is possible.

I don't know whether Tarla Dalal is good or not - never tried her recipes. All these recipes that I am posting here have been personally tried by me and learnt by watching and making them myself. Not from a book.