PDA

View Full Version : why v cant grow?????

dahiyarocks
October 25th, 2011, 11:21 AM
i would like to point out a few points which hinder our growth.

* some people hav some personal problems with other person.so no matter wat that other person says,de will always oppose him.

*when ever topic comes of man n women,both party will start fighting wid each other n will defend their side instead of discussing abt tat going topic
similarly when a topic abt jat -non jat comes,same thing happens .similarly abt regions or religions issues

* v people hav a general tendency of taking everything personal even if its nt so

* v dont admit a new person in between ourself.he/she has to fight to accommodate in between v people

* going off track a topic is also a major issue

*one major thing is person hu initiated an issue or topic or has given some views related to tat,after some time de stops following tat

Dagar25
October 25th, 2011, 12:06 PM
i would like to point out a few points which hinder our growth.

* some people hav some personal problems with other person.so no matter wat that other person says,de will always oppose him.

*when ever topic comes of man n women,both party will start fighting wid each other n will defend their side instead of discussing abt tat going topic
similarly when a topic abt jat -non jat comes,same thing happens .similarly abt regions or religions issues

* v people hav a general tendency of taking everything personal even if its nt so

* v dont admit a new person in between ourself.he/she has to fight to accommodate in between v people

* going off track a topic is also a major issue

*one major thing is person hu initiated an issue or topic or has given some views related to tat,after some time de stops following tat

This is because we have developed a habit of judging people very early. we generalize very easily. By listening two or three comments from him/her. we immediately start thinking that he/she must be "that particular type of person"( categories of people in which we classify them)

dahiyarocks
October 25th, 2011, 05:40 PM
This is because we have developed a habit of judging people very early. we generalize very easily. By listening two or three comments from him/her. we immediately start thinking that he/she must be "that particular type of person"( categories of people in which we classify them)

i kno.........tats y i present myself in a v bad way.........n den i let the judge me.......den his behaviour tells sumthing gud abt him

rajneeshantil
November 9th, 2011, 09:25 PM
nobody can judge you better than yourself. nice points raised by sumit. main reason is that we don't want to accept others' point of view as we think we are the best and others are doing timepass on this site. emotional ho jaate hai yaar bina baat. do choriya ke aag likarte se post yaad aa ge akdam. i m sure both of the girls could have butchered the ones who dares to oppose them. i dont know why JLers normally itni mirchi kyu like karte hai. secondly, i agree with sumit, newcomers are being welcomed here with great sarcastic language and taunts. my positive approach says it was done only to test their resistance power and its like their AGNIPARIKSHA. new comers ki issi tissi karne ke liye to woh kumbkaran bhi jaag jaate hai jinhone kabhi koi post na likhi ho. anyways, these are like the spice of discussion otherwise tasteless discussion kun pasand karega. sabte kasuta chok ravinderjeet bhai sahab marre hai.

saurabhjaglan
November 9th, 2011, 10:23 PM
can't : shows the inability(Permanent disability) to do something.
but i think we can ....

vicky84
November 10th, 2011, 03:57 AM

What do you mean by tat, de, hu ?

dahiyarocks
November 10th, 2011, 08:49 AM
What do you mean by tat, de, hu ?

tat---that
de--they
hu---who