PDA

View Full Version : A Psychologial Test To Know more about Yourself (Fun Stuff).

urmiladuhan
October 30th, 2011, 04:21 PM
A friend told me about this.

In the order of preference, name three living beings that you like most.

For e.g., one may say:

1. cow, 2. dolphin, 3. peacock.

I shall give you an interpretation based on the list.

dahiyarocks
October 30th, 2011, 05:06 PM
A friend told me about this.

In the order of preference, name three living beings that you like most.

For e.g., one may say:

1. cow, 2. dolphin, 3. peacock.

I shall give you an interpretation based on the list.

kunsi list mein te???????

rajneeshantil
October 30th, 2011, 05:47 PM
1. children 2. tiger 3. my senior counsel

Moar
October 30th, 2011, 06:30 PM
1. Dolphin

2. Cow

3. Peacock

urmiladuhan
October 30th, 2011, 07:46 PM
kunsi list mein te???????

make your own list - preferably animals/birds.

dahiyarocks
October 30th, 2011, 07:47 PM
make your own list - preferably animals/birds.

crocodile,tiger shark, snake

urmiladuhan
October 30th, 2011, 07:47 PM
1. Dolphin

2. Cow

3. Peacock

you don't have to choose from the list that I have given - that is just an example. Make your own list based on your personal preference. Which animal/bird do you like the most, 2 nd most and then third most.

dahiyarocks
October 30th, 2011, 07:49 PM
meri psychology te bta do madam g

urmiladuhan
October 30th, 2011, 08:02 PM

O.k. This is just for fun purpose.

You want the world to see you as a complacent person.
You like to see yourself as a person whom others fear and do not meddle with.
In reality, you are not an aggressive person, preferring to avoid confrontations.

urmiladuhan
October 30th, 2011, 08:06 PM
1. Dolphin

2. Cow

3. Peacock

You like the world to see you as an agile, fun loving person.
You want to see yourself as contributing to the wellbeing of those who take care of you.
In reality, you are a showy person, who is physically attractive (probably you are a good dancer too)

urmiladuhan
October 30th, 2011, 08:07 PM
1. children 2. tiger 3. my senior counsel

Please choose from animals/birds.

dahiyarocks
October 30th, 2011, 08:09 PM
O.k. This is just for fun purpose.

You want the world to see you as a complacent person.
You like to see yourself as a person whom others fear and do not meddle with.
In reality, you are not an aggressive person, preferring to avoid confrontations.

eb hindi mein bhi bta do.......

ssgoyat
October 30th, 2011, 08:47 PM
1. Tiger
2. Tiger
3. Tiger

urmiladuhan
October 30th, 2011, 08:52 PM
eb hindi mein bhi bta do.......

only if you cannot understand english.

cooljat
October 30th, 2011, 09:38 PM
Tiger
Horse
Hawk

Moar
October 31st, 2011, 12:23 AM
you don't have to choose from the list that I have given - that is just an example. Make your own list based on your personal preference. Which animal/bird do you like the most, 2 nd most and then third most.

1. Dolphin

2. Horse

3. Cuckoo

Moar
October 31st, 2011, 12:38 AM
You like the world to see you as an agile, fun loving person.
You want to see yourself as contributing to the wellbeing of those who take care of you.

PERFECT :)

In reality, you are a showy person,

Cannot Deny This...

who is physically attractive

No Comments!

(probably you are a good dancer too)

Exclusively on PUNJABI Songs!

dahiyarocks
October 31st, 2011, 08:52 AM
only if you cannot understand english.

na aati jbe te hindi mein bhuju su...........

na mera ke dimag kharab se jo bhuju su mne........

hindi na aati ho te haryanvi mein bta de.....ya oriya mein.....ya marathi mein............

urmiladuhan
November 6th, 2011, 11:05 PM
na aati jbe te hindi mein bhuju su...........

na mera ke dimag kharab se jo bhuju su mne........

Mannae laggae h aap mannae banddana (बनडाना) chaho so.

Your message in english:

i think 40 % is a verh high no........

as i just passed out of college,based on mu exp i will say tat 40 % of youth is addicted to one thing or other......nt only on dis......

some of my frns used to drinkbenadryl to hav a gud sleep..........

in my coll when v entered i saw tat only 10-15 % people used to smoke n drink and after 4 yrs,onlt 5-10 % wer those who didnt used to drink n smoke..........

i think it cant be banned bcoz cough is a very common thing n going to doctor for a prescription is nt a gud idea . u can find many people who goes to a chemist and takes medicine from him only by telling der problems.doctor is taken as a last resort.

dahiyarocks
November 7th, 2011, 04:03 PM
Mannae laggae h aap mannae banddana (बनडाना) chaho so.

kisse te angrezi mein nhi likhwa sakta ke mein???????????????

urmiladuhan
November 10th, 2011, 11:14 PM
Tiger
Horse
Hawk

How the world sees you : as a party person - especially fond of good food at the parties.
How you would want to see yourself: to belong to a group which has a great leader to lead the group.
How you actually are: you like to do things as a part of a team, which prefably should have a strong female member.

urmiladuhan
November 10th, 2011, 11:15 PM
1. Tiger
2. Tiger
3. Tiger

did you nor PM me some other choice?

urmiladuhan
November 10th, 2011, 11:16 PM
1. Dolphin

2. Horse

3. Cuckoo

Your interpretation has already been posted above.

urmiladuhan
November 10th, 2011, 11:18 PM

only 3 names. please select which ones (in the order of your preference)

Moar
November 12th, 2011, 08:26 PM
Your interpretation has already been posted above.

Madam Ji, I didn't read the whole question thoroughly... Sorry about that! Was just too excited, I love such stuff... So, in excitement didn't read the whole statement carefully! That's why choose the preferences from the list provided by You. And, PLEASE do reply even if the statement has different view now! I want to know the answer as per My real choices. I'm awaiting Your analysis. Thanks!

urmiladuhan
November 13th, 2011, 12:16 PM
Madam Ji, I didn't read the whole question thoroughly... Sorry about that! Was just too excited, I love such stuff... So, in excitement didn't read the whole statement carefully! That's why choose the preferences from the list provided by You. And, PLEASE do reply even if the statement has different view now! I want to know the answer as per My real choices. I'm awaiting Your analysis. Thanks!

Dolphin, Horse, Cuckoo.

How the world sees you : You are an entertainer. A sporty person.
How you want the world to see you: As somebody with no cares in the world - easy go lucky.
Who you really are : A person who bonds well and cooperates with foreign people.

Moar
November 13th, 2011, 08:31 PM
Dolphin, Horse, Cuckoo.How the world sees you : You are an entertainer. A sporty person.Good to Know :)
How you want the world to see you: As somebody with no cares in the world - easy go lucky.Maybe... - "after I have Medidated (alone) 'or' after I am with My Buddies 'accompanied by Alcohol'."
Who you really are : A person who bonds well and cooperates with foreign people.Righto :)

ssgoyat
November 14th, 2011, 03:16 PM
did you nor PM me some other choice?

I had thought those were the only three available options, i'm required to put in preferential order.

urmiladuhan
November 14th, 2011, 04:29 PM
I had thought those were the only three available options, i'm required to put in preferential order.

Yes, in the order of your preference - that is important.

skarmveer
November 14th, 2011, 04:41 PM
Lion, Cow and Horse.

ssgoyat
November 14th, 2011, 07:34 PM
I had thought only from 1. cow, 2. dolphin, 3. peacock.

Anways, my answer is again the same..

Tiger
Tiger
Tiger

vijay
November 14th, 2011, 11:47 PM

Tiger
Tiger
Tiger

Nice choices !

The Practical Prediction Psychology reading about you says that you need to change your criterion to evaluate yourself.

vijay
November 14th, 2011, 11:54 PM
Lion, Cow and Horse.

How the world sees you : as an aggressive person who like to dominate.
How you would want to see yourself: a fundamentally domestic person who follow the traditions set by elders.
How you actually are: a very loyal and energetic person who believes in life long relationships.

I hope that i am good at it .... Urmila Ji ?

cooljat
November 15th, 2011, 09:45 AM

Absolutely wrong!

How the world sees you : as a party person - especially fond of good food at the parties.
How you would want to see yourself: to belong to a group which has a great leader to lead the group.
How you actually are: you like to do things as a part of a team, which prefably should have a strong female member.

Fateh
November 15th, 2011, 12:30 PM
Loiness
Horse
Cow

ssgoyat
November 15th, 2011, 02:29 PM
Nice choices !

The Practical Prediction Psychology reading about you says that you need to change your criterion to evaluate yourself.

correction...

need to read the question properyl first before answering. and not just give a casual look

urmiladuhan
November 15th, 2011, 03:45 PM

Absolutely wrong!

This is a FUN Thread. If you don't like it then don't be a fun spoiler.

I shall not reply to your queries/comments as I have indicated to you in response to your Private Message to me too. Thanks!

urmiladuhan
November 15th, 2011, 03:47 PM
How you would want to see yourself: a fundamentally domestic person who follow the traditions set by elders.
How you actually are: a very loyal and energetic person who believes in life long relationships.

I hope that i am good at it .... Urmila Ji ?

I don't know - I just do it according to what I think aty that time about the animals/birds.

cooljat
November 15th, 2011, 03:55 PM
And I believe this section 'General Talk' is not for FUN, there's different section named 'Mauj-Masti' for so called FUN activities .. Kindly use that proper section for your misleading threads so ppl don't get confused and waste their energy n' time in vain, Thanks in Advance!

Ps: Mods please move this thread to Time pass section ..
This is a FUN Thread. If you don't like it then don't be a fun spoiler. Thanks!

vijay
November 15th, 2011, 11:10 PM
correction...

need to read the question properyl first before answering. and not just give a casual look

Dear Satender,

Everything in this World have logic behind it and so dos this FUN stuff or the Psychology Analysis ( whatever you call it).

The three choices represents the major three aspects of life.
1. What people thinks about you ?
2. What you like to be or you like to be treated by others ?
3. What you are actually ?

The three Animals are just symbols which represents your Prometheus status with respect to the actual life.

There is no doubt that you can easily deceit yourself but you should excuse others.

urmiladuhan
November 16th, 2011, 06:37 PM

Tiger
Tiger
Tiger

You are an unpretentious person (your inside and outside is the same). The problems that crop up in maintaining trouble free relations with others is due to absences of set rules about what is acceptable and what is not, in your mind, about relationship equations. You need to know yourself and your priorities very clearly first. Also you can be a very good swimmer (if not already). You prefer to stay close to your hometown throughout your life.

vijay
November 16th, 2011, 10:36 PM
You are an unpretentious person (your inside and outside is the same). The problems that crop up in maintaining trouble free relations with others is due to absences of set rules about what is acceptable and what is not, in your mind, about relationship equations. You need to know yourself and your priorities very clearly first. Also you can be a very good swimmer (if not already). You prefer to stay close to your hometown throughout your life.

OOOPS ............ I thought that big cats don't like swimming. :)

rajneeshantil
November 16th, 2011, 11:10 PM
Please choose from animals/birds.
1. lion 2. horse 3. eagle

vijay
November 16th, 2011, 11:20 PM
1. lion 2. horse 3. eagle

How you would want to see yourself: a loyal and faithful person who believe in the relationships
How you actually are: A silent but watchful person who knows when to strike and where ?