PDA

View Full Version : Industrial Development in Haryana

Somveerd
November 8th, 2011, 12:45 PM
Dear JL Members,

I came across this idea as i understand that Industrial development in Haryana could be improved as in peer states. Also development so far in the state is just commesurate to couple of district (major chunk went to Gurgaon/Faridabad etc.) and not in PAN Haryana basis.And production houses which is running in haryana also facing problems(i.e Couple of Auto players and others) due to labour Unrest and others issues etc.
The whole idea of this post is to discuss the ways (i.e Practical & Can be implimentable) which can help in boosting the Industries in Haryana and generate substantial employment at all levels,so that it helps in ovearall development of state.

Ultimate Outcome of discussion could be a Joint representation before the state authorities by the seniors/esteemed members of JL community.
No idea whether above subject was discussed earlier or not,i would term above movement as a "Giving back to Society" not as a charity but by value added Discussion/Suggestion.please correct me if am wrong in my articulation of above subject.

PS:it would be great if we can keep politics/blame game(though its a integral part of above subject)out of it