PDA

View Full Version : Review of my book by John

navingulia
November 15th, 2011, 08:38 PM
Review by John Oswald Williams on my book on flipkart -
Having bought the autographed copy of this book from Author was one of the best investment I did in last six months. Having traveled over 100 countries over the globe at the age of 65, nothing moved me more than this inspirational autobiography. Now I am recharged to travel more, to know more , to learn more and to live more.This book has bec...ome an essential part of my back sack. It teaches me to go beyond apparent limitations,in my case, the age factor. If there are 100 man like the author all over the world, every country's domestic efficiency would increase many folds. I am eagerly waiting to land New Zealand to read this book to my grand children.
This work and author is the rare signature of life on the chest of humanity.
I recommend this book to every individual from every walk of life- social,professional, student , men , women , children.
Cheers!
John

cooljat
November 16th, 2011, 10:13 AM
Even Samar's review there on Flipkart is also, worth pondering upon. Very nice write up indeed.

navingulia
November 16th, 2011, 05:11 PM
Page by page Navin has created an engaging magic.This autobiographical storytelling of real life never make you feel symphathise with his unfortunate disability rather make you ponder about the fortune he made out of it.His journey from a silent below average kid to a top performer has nothing to do with inborn talent, yes, my dear friends it is all about human spirit which dwells upon sheer hard work and dogged determination.It boosts and restore the self-esteem of us fully physically able humans. At mental level it sparks many spiritual and emotional questions which later being strengthen by Author's description of experiences and acts.

For kids, its a jewel. All aspiring parents shall give it to their kids who are always under heavy burden of top performance.

For adults, it is a vital panacea who usually cribs about their routine life.

For every human being it is an inside-out journey which soothes the soul.

Wish every reader to get hold of it and make a bit of improvement in their own life.

urmiladuhan
November 16th, 2011, 06:24 PM
[QUOTE=navingulia;287214]

If possible, kindly post the entire program sequence for that day. Thanks!

navingulia
November 17th, 2011, 09:06 AM
There isnt much to the program
Welcome of guests, playing documentary, lighting lamp by guests of honor, talk by author, unveiling of book

navingulia
November 17th, 2011, 09:08 AM
Sanam Sutirath Wazir's review of the book on flipkart - I was so fortunate to have the opportunity to read last victory I sat to pen after reading it the book is so tremendously drafted that I did not get the time to wink my eye. I have never read such an experience Naveen is obviously brilliant it’s the song of victory. He knows how to tell a s...tory. I enjoyed reading this book and there are so many people to whom I could recommend it. I have read so many autobiographies but mostly all of them are the songs of writer but not the rousing like this one. He is surely a BARD who has taken me to a different level with his writing I must say his penning is so well he has shown us the way how to be blissful and suffice with what we have. It’s quite amazing but I have got the inner strength or may be the encouragement from this book I can say.
A must read for everyone. I have read near about 2000 thousand novels earlier it was only French work that worked for me now the songs of last victory are only playing for me.
I can’t stop writing but all I can say to hold myself is that this piece is RAGE.

urmiladuhan
November 17th, 2011, 10:20 AM
There isnt much to the program
Welcome of guests, playing documentary, lighting lamp by guests of honor, talk by author, unveiling of book

Thanks! Best Wishes for the program.