PDA

View Full Version : Are Jat men stingy with giving compliments to women?

urmiladuhan
December 3rd, 2011, 08:05 PM
one of my colleagues says: a good looking woman passes by a Punjabi, the most likely comment would be - o soneeyo ... something on that line. If a good looking woman passes by a Jat, the most likely comment would be - k gandaasa s... something on these lines. How is being called a Gaandasa a compliment by any stretch of imagination???? Can't Jat men do any better when it comes to giving women compliments?

VPannu
December 3rd, 2011, 08:14 PM
saari bhaasha/boli ek si ho jaangi to fer farak ke rahvega hamaare me ar dusra me? sardarni ne gandaas kahoge to uske samajh me aave na. haryanvi boli to hamesha te a akhad rahi hai, to usi k anusaar compliment bhi akhad ae laagega.:nonchalance:

amankadian
December 3rd, 2011, 08:21 PM
soneeyo.......................koi khas word na hai....Jasie punjaban wasie hi word unke liye

Eb jo Jaatni to jaatni ho sa kuch dam kham wala word hi to khane padega ...................

Dagar25
December 3rd, 2011, 08:35 PM
Kai Suthra maanas yaa badhiya samaan bhi kah diya karain........

amankadian
December 3rd, 2011, 08:40 PM
bolne ko to pata nhi kya kya bolte hai kiska muhh tode pakda jata hai ......We can't write here.
per asie word use nhi karne chaiye. Give them bit respect........................................... .............................ek common word hai ( Kasuti chorri hai )

Girls always need love,care and respect.

bls31
December 3rd, 2011, 09:02 PM
paying complements is an art,difficult to master. bls31

singhvp
December 3rd, 2011, 09:24 PM
I think it is high time that we must mend our ways and update our greeting language to keep pace with changing time. 'Gandasa' has become very outdated and needs to be substituted with “wow, what a beauty, gorgeous" etc. But one should dare not to pass any comments on every passerby female. Some ladies might react with 'jugalbandi' of their sandal (shoe) and the common dialogue "tere ghar me maa behan nahi hai kya". So, that way Jats are not stingy in passing compliments to women, they are rather cautious.

amankadian
December 3rd, 2011, 09:37 PM
compliments her kisko passand hote hai .Ladka ho ya ladki
ager kisi ladki ko mile to jab wo chup nhi rhati jab tak sare dost or family yha tak ki facebook pe update na kar de ki aaj usko compliment mila hai.
1. Ladkiyo ko sabse jayda passand hai ki koi unki tarif kare. Kyunki Dunai ki her ladki ye sochti hai ki wo dunai ki sabse sunder ladki hai or unka ye sochna galat bhi nhi hota. kyunki sabki aapni aapni sundharta hoti hai

ager kisi ladke ko compliment mil jaye to ghar jake wo 10 baar seeshe main muh dekhega.

Per jaise ki gaandasa, Mal, suthara maanas or saaman ye cheap word hai....................Ye kisi ladki ke liye compliment kam hai or .*************** jayda hai.
So compliment dena acchi baat hai per asie word use karna galat hai

annch
December 3rd, 2011, 09:52 PM
Men generally are stingy with compliments, unless they have a "hidden agenda" to fullfill.

singhvp
December 3rd, 2011, 09:57 PM
Men generally are stingy with compliments, unless they have a "hidden agenda" to fullfill.

99% of able-bodied men have "hidden agenda" to fulfill, I guess.

singhvp
December 3rd, 2011, 10:01 PM
Girls always need love,care and respect.

[/FONT]

Yeah you are right. Girl/ladies are as fragile as glass and need to be handled with extra care,love and respect.

annch
December 3rd, 2011, 10:03 PM
Sahi hai VP sir. Aur jo able-bodied nahin hai, they resort to derrogatory form of complimenting women-eve teasing.

99% of able-bodied men have "hidden agenda" to fulfill, I guess.

singhvp
December 3rd, 2011, 10:13 PM
one of my colleagues says: a good looking woman passes by a Punjabi, the most likely comment would be - o soneeyo ... something on that line. If a good looking woman passes by a Jat, the most likely comment would be - k gandaasa s... something on these lines. How is being called a Gaandasa a compliment by any stretch of imagination???? Can't Jat men do any better when it comes to giving women compliments?

In fact some people are less dignified and graceful in such matters by default. Majority of civilized Jats are more careful about their self-respect and valour. That is why, majority of them expect the women to greet them first. But, Jat ladies are very stingy in such matters. In spite of their liking for someone in their heart of hearts, they hardly express it. Have you ever seen any Jat woman passing any comment on men passing by?? I think no.

annch
December 3rd, 2011, 10:17 PM
VP Sir, women are masters of covert operations!!!

In fact Punjabis are less dignified and graceful in such matters by default. Majority of civilized Jats are more careful about their self-respect and valour. That is why, majority of them expect the women to greet them first. But, Jat ladies are very stingy in such matters. In spite of their liking for someone in their heart of hearts, they hardly express it. Have you ever seen any Jat woman passing any comment on men passing by?? I think no.

kapdal
December 3rd, 2011, 11:23 PM

Unsolicited compliment from a male to female is dangerrously close to eve-teasing, atleast in Indian context.

kapdal
December 3rd, 2011, 11:25 PM
Jats (men or women) are usually stingier than other when it comes to compliementing others (men or women), as per my observation.

deependra
December 4th, 2011, 01:01 AM
I have seen that we jat guys lack the complimenting skills and even if somebody passes it that is not the appropriate one.

vicky84
December 4th, 2011, 05:06 AM
Ye slang hain :

English : Hot

Punjabi: Soneeyo

Haryanwi: Gandaas.

Sab ka meaning ek hi hai(According to my understanding). Ab koi english mei hot/sexy keh de to wo compliment ho jata hai jabki Haryanvi mei koi keh de to wo vulgar ho jata hai. Yadi meaning ek hi hai to koi english mei kehta hai to usse bhi vulgar maano. Ye bhasha/boli ke saath itna bhedbhaav kyon ??

vicky84
December 4th, 2011, 05:08 AM

Pata nahi aapko aisi hi baaton mei kyu maja aata hai..Aapke jitne bhi thread dekh lo wo inhi topics ke around ghomte hain.

VPannu
December 4th, 2011, 05:46 AM
Pata nahi aapko aisi hi baaton mei kyu maja aata hai..Aapke jitne bhi thread dekh lo wo inhi topics ke around ghomte hain.
Publicity stunt :cool:. Urmila ji likes to stir the pot :topsy_turvy:

VirJ
December 4th, 2011, 06:24 AM

I guess your colleague forgot to tell you that "o soneeyo" said in the way you are describing is considered teasing not compliment. Some time they say this to a full faced covered woman too (in punjab village) so not always they are appreciating the woman's beauty. Same way "gandassa; is a teasing word too not compliment.

malikdeepak1
December 4th, 2011, 07:23 AM

Ar pahlde din e taaga dusre panne pe phoch jya se!! :victorious:

malikdeepak1
December 4th, 2011, 07:29 AM
. Ye bhasha/boli ke saath itna bhedbhaav kyon ??

Bhai yu bhedbhav na hove to sare jaat apne baalakan ne haryanvi sabte pahla seekhave. Is bhedbhav ki vajah te saher me rahen aale log apne balak ne haryanvi na seekhante.. nyu soche se ak haryanvi bolega balak to backward lagega! :)

deshi-jat
December 4th, 2011, 07:31 AM
These powder-puff “soneeyo” turn grotesque quickly after marriage. On other hand our देशी राछ "गंडासा" (जाटणी?) maintain chopping efficiency for decades

Compliments are deceitful and beauty is vain, as Apostle Paul has mentioned in his letter to the people of Corinth

singhvp
December 4th, 2011, 07:45 AM
VP Sir, women are masters of covert operations!!!

100% true, Ann.

singhvp
December 4th, 2011, 08:20 AM
These powder-puff “soneeyo” turn grotesque quickly after marriage. On other hand our देशी राछ "गंडासा" (जाटणी?) maintain chopping efficiency for decades

Compliments are deceitful and beauty is vain, as Apostle Paul has mentioned in his letter to the people of Corinth

गंडासा फेर दिया जमा, क्रिशन !!!! बहुत बढ़िया !! आर वैसे भी जाटनियां पै कमेन्ट मारना टेढ़ी खीर सै I सीधा थप्पड़ रशीद कर देंगी, इसलिए छोरे जाटनियां पै कमेन्ट घाट करैं सें I शहर मै जा के तो अपने दिनां मैं हमने भी एक दो बार 'ओ सोनियो' बोल के देख्या था I इब तो म्हारे जिस्स्यां के दिन लद लिए, ये सुवास्ण छोरे अब कुछ कमेन्ट पास करैं सें तो थोड़ी जलन सी होवे सै I

उर्मिला कहवे तो सै के जाट माणस औरताँ नै ग्रीट करण मै कंजूस है I यह सही नहीं है I मेरा इस मामले में कटु अनुभव हो रह्या सै I इब बात चाल पड़ी तो बतानी पड़गी I ब्याह तैं पहले की बात सै I मेरा एक दोस्त अक्सर लडकियां नै चुपके से नमस्ते कर दिया करता I
मैंने पूछ्या भाई इसका के फायदा I वो बोल्या यो म्हारी प्राचीन संस्कृति आर शिष्टाचार सै I फेर न्यू भी बोल्या के बावले भाई सोये हुए शेर के मुंह में शिकार नहीं आया करता, गर्ल फ्रेंड बनान की या पहली सीढ़ी सै I मैं थोडा innocent सा माणस सूं, उसकी बातां मै आ के सिलसिला शुरू कर दिया I दिल्ली मै तो मामला ठीक रह्या, पर एक दिन रोहतक बस अड्डे धोरे गड़बड़ होगी I दो जाटनी पास कै गुजरें थी, मेरे मुंह तैं गलती तैं नमस्ते लिकड़ ग्या I फेर के था, उनमे से एक ठाडी सी छोरी (शायद जाटनी ) बोली "एक बै हाडे नै लखाइये" I बस मै तो गोली हो लिया उड़े तैं, आर पांच मिनट के बाद सांस मैं सांस आया I उस दिन के बाद मैंने तो हरियाणा की सीमा के भीतर महिलाओं को पहले नमस्ते करना बंद कर दिया I इसलिए भाई गाभरुओ हरियाणे की जाटनियां तैं सावधान रहियो I उर्मिला की बातां मै आ के किसे जाटनी नै भूल के भी "ओ सोनियो" ना बोल दियो

ravinderjeet
December 4th, 2011, 11:08 AM
गंडासा फेर दिया जमा, क्रिशन !!!! बहुत बढ़िया !! आर वैसे भी जाटनियां पै कमेन्ट मारना टेढ़ी खीर सै I सीधा थप्पड़ रशीद कर देंगी, इसलिए छोरे जाटनियां पै कमेन्ट घाट करैं सें I शहर मै जा के तो अपने दिनां मैं हमने भी एक दो बार 'ओ सोनियो' बोल के देख्या था I इब तो म्हारे जिस्स्यां के दिन लद लिए, ये सुवास्ण छोरे अब कुछ कमेन्ट पास करैं सें तो थोड़ी जलन सी होवे सै I

उर्मिला कहवे तो सै के जाट माणस औरताँ नै ग्रीट करण मै कंजूस है I यह सही नहीं है I मेरा इस मामले में कटु अनुभव हो रह्या सै I इब बात चाल पड़ी तो बतानी पड़गी I ब्याह तैं पहले की बात सै I मेरा एक दोस्त अक्सर लडकियां नै चुपके से नमस्ते कर दिया करता I
मैंने पूछ्या भाई इसका के फायदा I वो बोल्या यो म्हारी प्राचीन संस्कृति आर शिष्टाचार सै I फेर न्यू भी बोल्या के बावले भाई सोये हुए शेर के मुंह में शिकार नहीं आया करता, गर्ल फ्रेंड बनान की या पहली सीढ़ी सै I मैं थोडा innocent सा माणस सूं, उसकी बातां मै आ के सिलसिला शुरू कर दिया I दिल्ली मै तो मामला ठीक रह्या, पर एक दिन रोहतक बस अड्डे धोरे गड़बड़ होगी I दो जाटनी पास कै गुजरें थी, मेरे मुंह तैं गलती तैं नमस्ते लिकड़ ग्या I फेर के था, उनमे से एक ठाडी सी छोरी (शायद जाटनी ) बोली "एक बै हाडे नै लखाइये" I बस मै तो गोली हो लिया उड़े तैं, आर पांच मिनट के बाद सांस मैं सांस आया I उस दिन के बाद मैंने तो हरियाणा की सीमा के भीतर महिलाओं को पहले नमस्ते करना बंद कर दिया I इसलिए भाई गाभरुओ हरियाणे की जाटनियां तैं सावधान रहियो I उर्मिला की बातां मै आ के किसे जाटनी नै भूल के भी "ओ सोनियो" ना बोल दियो

नमस्ते वि.पि. जी (डरदा-डरदा करूं सु कदे आप छोह में आजाओ ) छोरे सुवासण नि होया करें ,गाभरू होया करें अर छोरी सुवासण होया करें ,इन् शबदां का विस्तार तें वर्णनं "हरयाणवी बोली अर उह के अनोखे शब्द " आले तागे में देख लिओ |

जा आप इन्नोसेंट सो ते म्हारा के राह होगा फेर ?

preetikhatri
December 4th, 2011, 11:56 AM
I hv read somewhere
"A man who respect women is definitely born n brought up in the arms of a Queen"

n reverse is also true.
Its nt about Jat in common if a person respect women it shows his Upbringing n values.

wen we come particularly 2Jats only,I know several spoilt persons bt de respect jat women AS de know d culture n dignity of a Jaatni
>dere must b slight variation
wen it cums 2 respect
WOMEN IS WOMEN nuthing 2do wid jat n non jat
>ANY sarcastic comment REFLECTS YR OWN PERSONALITY
so yr decision :)

sjakhars
December 4th, 2011, 02:18 PM
Gandasa doesn't seem a abusive (disrespectful) word at all.

wo kahya karen ne ke ya chhori to dil pe aari chala gi, ab jaatan kane gandasa hai to gandasa kah de, kisi kane aari hai to uski upma de de. matlab ye ki chhori je suthri hai to gandasa shabd se bura na manna chaye. :) haan, koi jeli, baans kah de to pher bhi atpata laag jya.

sjakhars
December 4th, 2011, 02:19 PM
koi naya shabd khoj lyo Ravinder Ji, innocent to VP Ji ne le liya :) :D

नमस्ते वि.पि. जी (डरदा-डरदा करूं सु कदे आप छोह में आजाओ ) छोरे सुवासण नि होया करें ,गाभरू होया करें अर छोरी सुवासण होया करें ,इन् शबदां का विस्तार तें वर्णनं "हरयाणवी बोली अर उह के अनोखे शब्द " आले तागे में देख लिओ |

dndeswal
December 4th, 2011, 02:32 PM

एक "गंडासा" ही क्यों ? "गुलाबो" को सब भूल गए ?

urmiladuhan
December 4th, 2011, 03:41 PM
Publicity stunt :cool:. Urmila ji likes to stir the pot :topsy_turvy:

it is a rare talent! I am a very social person by nature :)

urmiladuhan
December 4th, 2011, 03:43 PM
I have seen that we jat guys lack the complimenting skills and even if somebody passes it that is not the appropriate one.

even girls. I have rarely seen women giving men compliments to men.

urmiladuhan
December 4th, 2011, 03:45 PM

pata nahin aap sirf aisae hee thread kyon padhtae hein!!!!! (don't know why you only read these types of threads!!!)

ravinderjeet
December 4th, 2011, 03:49 PM
कुछ बड़े धांसू तगड़े शबद जिन्न की बराबरी कोए भाषा नि कर सकदी अर ये जाटनियाँ पे-ए लागू होवें सें ,बाकी और किहे पे इन् शबदां की धक् कोणी ओटी जावे :-

गंडास्सा --- इतनी सुथरी छोरी अक एक वार में-ए काम तमाम आगले का |
राछ ------- इतनी सुथरी छोरी अक उह ताहीं और उपमा नि दे सकदे मतलब कती परफेक्ट |
माणस---- मनुष्य जाती की सबसे सुन्दर उत्पत्ति |
गुलाबो ----- अति सुन्दर ,गुलाब जीसी नरम अर सुगन्धित मादकता से परिपूरण |
छ्मक्छ्ल्लो ---- इस्सी छोरी जिह की चाल अत्यंत लुभावनी और मस्तानी हो |
कटारी ----- भोत ही सुन्दर नाक नक़्शे आली छोरी , जिह कानी लाखा दे वो-उड़े-ए ढेर |
तीर ----- इस्सी छोरी जिह की एक नजर सीधी दिल ने चीर दे |
बटुआ ----- सब तें प्यारी चीज जो घणी संभाल के राखण जोगी हो |
हीरणी---- जिह की चाल अर ढाल (बोलण बतलावान्न का ढंग ) हीरणी जिस्सी हों |
पलपोटअण---- खाट्टे-मीट्ठे नाखर्यां आली सुन्दरी |
पताशा ----- मीठे -मीठे बोल बोलण आली सुन्दरी |
गुड की डली-- इस्सी छोरी जिह का सुवाद (याद ) मन तें कोणी जावे |
भंभोला --- इस्सी छोरी जो हलकी सांवली सुन्दर और नरम आवाज आली हो अर जिह के नखरे लिए दिए ना पड़ें |
कुहलियाँ-- छोटे कद की सुथरी छोरी जिह का शरीर कती जाणु ते सांचे में ढाल राख्या हो |

इतने भतेरे और याद आगे ते आगली पोस्ट में लिखूंगा |

ravinderjeet
December 4th, 2011, 03:53 PM

जाखड भाई , मन्ने ते ले राख्या स पहलम तें-ए "मोलड "|

urmiladuhan
December 4th, 2011, 03:58 PM
कुछ बड़े धांसू तगड़े शबद जिन्न की बराबरी कोए भाषा नि कर सकदी अर ये जाटनियाँ पे-ए लागू होवें सें ,बाकी और किहे पे इन् शबदां की धक् कोणी ओटी जावे :-

कटारी ----- भोत ही सुन्दर नाक नक़्शे आली छोरी , जिह कानी लाखा दे वो-उड़े-ए ढेर |
भंभोला --- इस्सी छोरी जो हलकी सांवली सुन्दर और नरम आवाज आली हो अर जिह के नखरे लिए दिए ना पड़ें |
कुहलियाँ-- छोटे कद की सुथरी छोरी जिह का शरीर कती जाणु ते सांचे में ढाल राख्या हो |

photo of palpottan below :

sjakhars
December 4th, 2011, 03:59 PM
अब छोरियां (girls) आपे ही देख लेंगी कुन्सा सुइट करे उन ने. :) :)
रविंदर जी ने बहुत सारे आप्शन दे दिए हैं, कोई शिकायत ना करेगा/गी अब.

singhvp
December 4th, 2011, 04:19 PM

कोए बात ना भाई आतिश, रोला ना मचाओ, लोग-बाग़ थोड़ी बहोत भड़क काढ लेंगे इस बहाने I सारी हान घणे serious टोपिक भी ठीक कोन्या, लोग बोर हो ज्यांगे I एक बात माननी पडेगी, उर्मिला के सारे धागे शोभा डे के कॉलम की तरह धडा-धड चल रहे हैं , आप लोग चाहे उन्हें जितना भी criticize करो, लोग उनके धागे पसंद कर रहे हैं और उनके critic भी उन्हें पढ़े बगैर नहीं रह सकते I मेरी observation गलत हो तो क्षमा याचना अडवांस में I

ravinderjeet
December 4th, 2011, 04:21 PM
कोए बात ना भाई आतिश, रोला ना मचाओ, लोग-बाग़ थोड़ी बहोत भड़क काढ लेंगे इस बहाने I सारी हान घणे serious टोपिक भी ठीक कोन्या, लोग बोर हो ज्यांगे I एक बात माननी पडेगी, उर्मिला के सारे धागे शोभा डे के कॉलम की तरह धडा-धड चल रहे हैं , आप लोग चाहे उन्हें जितना भी criticize करो, लोग उनके धागे पसंद कर रहे हैं और उनके critic भी उन्हें पढ़े बगैर नहीं रह सकते I मेरी observation गलत हो तो क्षमा याचना अडवांस में I

बात ते आपने साची कह दी मोरी मांह के |

urmiladuhan
December 4th, 2011, 04:23 PM

ha ha ha ha ha -- how can raach (a utensil) be a compliment!!!! a utensil is for keeping any random item. They are really out of ideas!!!
Maybe that is why most Jats go for an arranged marriage - इन सारे झंजझाटों (to come up with compliments) से पांडा छूट जाता है!

urmiladuhan
December 4th, 2011, 04:29 PM

रविंदर जी - आप तोह ऐसे आदमीयों को जो लडकीयों के तारीफ करते हैं उन्हे "चापलूस चीचड" कहते हो!!!!! (as per your post in one of the threads)

urmiladuhan
December 4th, 2011, 04:37 PM
[QUOTE=jakhar77;289456]Gandasa doesn't seem a abusive (disrespectful) word at all.

Given - gaandasa is not an abusive word - but how is being called a "chopping machine used for fodder making" a compliment?!!!! What are men thinking when they say such things - I think they are not thinking at all - just whatever comes out of their mind at the spur of the moment is given to the woman.

sjakhars
December 4th, 2011, 04:57 PM
jaise gandasa cheere se (kadbi/jwar ne) waise hi chhori bhi dil ne cheer ja se Urmila Ji. shayad ye hi karan hai.

The whole machine is not called "gandasa" only one part of it, which is sharp and shiny is "gandasa". :)

baki, Ravinder Ji batayenge aapko gandase ki sahi rooprekha. :) :)

Given - gaandasa is not an abusive word - but how is being called a "chopping machine used for fodder making" a compliment?!!!! What are men thinking when they say such things - I think they are not thinking at all - just whatever comes out of their mind at the spur of the moment is given to the woman.

urmiladuhan
December 4th, 2011, 05:20 PM
jaise gandasa cheere se (kadbi/jwar ne) waise hi chhori bhi dil ne cheer ja se Urmila Ji. shayad ye hi karan hai.

The whole machine is not called "gandasa" only one part of it, which is sharp and shiny is "gandasa". :)

The blade - that is called gandaasa - you are right (usage " गंडासा च ढा दीया?). Also the whole machine is also called gaandasa (source: someone who has done laamnee in villages).

urmiladuhan
December 4th, 2011, 05:29 PM
I guess your colleague forgot to tell you that "o soneeyo" said in the way you are describing is considered teasing not compliment. Some time they say this to a full faced covered woman too (in punjab village) so not always they are appreciating the woman's beauty. Same way "gandassa; is a teasing word too not compliment.

so how does a rural Jat man give compliments to a woman? Does he?

vijay
December 4th, 2011, 08:15 PM

Every Jat don't throw the words like "Gandasa" while "O Sohniyo" is not used by every Punjabi.
But if you are talking about the bitterness in the dialect we use to speak ... YES ... we have it (generally ... and especially in Haryana) without any doubt.

For the people who are saying that these both words have the same meaning ....
"O Sohniyo" means "Hello Beautiful" while Gandasa ..... well .... we all know it .. don't we ?

vijay
December 4th, 2011, 08:19 PM

Stinginess hardly have anything to do with Gender or "Hidden Agenda".

ritu
December 4th, 2011, 08:25 PM
said it so right......super like
I hv read somewhere
"A man who respect women is definitely born n brought up in the arms of a Queen"

n reverse is also true.
Its nt about Jat in common if a person respect women it shows his Upbringing n values.

wen we come particularly 2Jats only,I know several spoilt persons bt de respect jat women AS de know d culture n dignity of a Jaatni
>dere must b slight variation
wen it cums 2 respect
WOMEN IS WOMEN nuthing 2do wid jat n non jat
>ANY sarcastic comment REFLECTS YR OWN PERSONALITY
so yr decision :)

deshi-jat
December 4th, 2011, 08:26 PM
राछ has different meaning depending on the context in which it is used

From Haryanavi glossary;

Raachh राछ (i) An unsophisticated fellow (ii) Handtools and other equipment ["The carpenter's handtools" - खात्ती के राछ](iii) Used for utensils too(बड्डे से राछ मै साग काट ले)

ha ha ha ha ha -- how can raach (a utensil) be a compliment!!!! a utensil is for keeping any random item. They are really out of ideas!!!
Maybe that is why most Jats go for an arranged marriage - इन सारे झंजझाटों (to come up with compliments) से पांडा छूट जाता है!

vijay
December 4th, 2011, 08:27 PM
English : Hot

It means Sexy.

Punjabi: Soneeyo

It means Beautiful.

Haryanwi: Gandaas.

It means *********.

Bisky
December 4th, 2011, 09:38 PM
[QUOTE=vpsingh;289375]गंडासा फेर दिया जमा, क्रिशन !!!! बहुत बढ़िया !! आर वैसे भी जाटनियां पै कमेन्ट मारना टेढ़ी खीर सै I सीधा थप्पड़ रशीद कर देंगी, इसलिए छोरे जाटनियां पै कमेन्ट घाट करैं सें I शहर मै जा के तो अपने दिनां मैं हमने भी एक दो बार 'ओ सोनियो' बोल के देख्या था I इब तो म्हारे जिस्स्यां के दिन लद लिए, ये सुवास्ण छोरे अब कुछ कमेन्ट पास करैं सें तो थोड़ी जलन सी होवे सै I

सुवास्सण छोरे! Very Nice Singh Saahab! हा हा !

Bisky
December 4th, 2011, 09:45 PM
photo of palpottan below :

This attachment is a Classic example to be in touch with your cultural values. Bravo!
Thanx.

annch
December 4th, 2011, 09:50 PM
By keeping quiet, and letting a woman speak...:D

so how does a rural Jat man give compliments to a woman? Does he?

deshi-jat
December 4th, 2011, 10:00 PM
एकदम सही बात कही भाई प्रदीप. उर्मिला जी आपने साचम म ऐ पळपोटण फोटू चिपकाया सै ना? किते Tomatilo दिखा के तो ना बहका दीये ??

This attachment is a Classic example to be in touch with your cultural values. Bravo!
Thanx.

urmiladuhan
December 4th, 2011, 10:05 PM
एकदम सही बात कही भाई प्रदीप. उर्मिला जी आपने साचम म ऐ पळपोटण फोटू चिपकाया सै ना? किते Tomatilo दिखा के तो ना बहका दीये ??

this is palpottan alright - grows wild near where I live in Gurgaon. tastes very good - its chutney with kachri is awesome too!

deshi-jat
December 4th, 2011, 10:16 PM
Yes, it is but seems little raw

this is palpottan alright - grows wild near where I live in Gurgaon. tastes very good - its chutney with kachri is awesome too!

urmiladuhan
December 4th, 2011, 10:30 PM
राछ has different meaning depending on the context in which it is used

From Haryanavi glossary;

Raachh राछ (i) An unsophisticated fellow (ii) Handtools and other equipment ["The carpenter's handtools" - खात्ती के राछ](iii) Used for utensils too(बड्डे से राछ मै साग काट ले)

and raachh is a compliment to a woman because ..... ????

Bisky
December 4th, 2011, 10:41 PM

I've seen it many times n remember it's taste too but it is rare now days. Really bad luck of our future generations! All good things are going to be eloped.

ritu
December 4th, 2011, 10:48 PM
times are changing now jats are also getting better in complimenting others.fb is a live example of that.most of my friends are jat .ek ruhh sar ki photo to la do koi sa nirre compliment aaja se.
Jats (men or women) are usually stingier than other when it comes to compliementing others (men or women), as per my observation.

amankadian
December 5th, 2011, 12:48 AM
Sach to ye hai.
Gaandasa, Raach, samaan, jugaad etc. Kisi bhi acchi ladki ye lie use nhi hote.
main bhi Haryana main rhoon su. Mehari traf
Ager koi bhi che wo kitna hi bada Haryanvi ya Jaat kyun pakta ho per ye word use karna galat hai kis ladki ke liye.

Jat kuch jayda hi hawa bhaaji dhikya kare Chorri ne .

amankadian
December 5th, 2011, 12:59 AM
Wasie main to Single ho ...............Jin bhaio ki married ho rhi hai.

Jib un ne aapni wife gani badai lage se to ke We nyu bole sa
1. Or raach kasuta ban rha hai aaj to
2. Or Gaandase Suna de
3. Kasuta Jugaad ho rhe hai
Koi bhi asia nhi hoga jo ye sab word use karta hoga.
Ager koi hai Aaasli jaat jo bolta ho ye sab.................so please thread main reply jarur kario
Kyuki ham hamesha aapno ki respect karte hai.

Ager hamhare main dusro ke liye respect nhi hai to jo marzi ke lo....Che gaandasa khe lo che Jugaad

:star:

vicky84
December 5th, 2011, 04:09 AM
It means *********.

What is this??

I would like you to go through Ravinderjeet's post. He has good knowledge of Haryanwi:

vicky84
December 5th, 2011, 08:15 AM
Haan sir... Umar jayada hui to kya hua.. Dil to abhi bhi Jawan hai..hahahaha

ritu
December 5th, 2011, 08:35 AM
Maanesmaar is another word used by jats.maanesmaar suit pehar kitt challi.

singhvp
December 5th, 2011, 10:13 AM
haan sir... Umar jayada hui to kya hua.. Dil to abhi bhi jawan hai..hahahaha

यों बार बार क्यों उम्र का अहसास मुझे करवाते हो
क्यों बूढा होने की झूठी हामी रोज़ रोज़ भरवाते हो i
गुजरा नहीं तूफ़ान अभी तक मन की मदमस्त जवानी का
दिल में भरी आग इश्क की कारवां जज्बातों की रवानी का i
इश्क हुश्न का एहसास अनोखा रखता उम्र का ध्यान नहीं
ललक हुश्न की ज्वालामुखी सी, क्यों लोगों को इसका ज्ञान नहीं i
बालों का रंग देख देख के दुनिया बूढा-बूढा करती
जब तक दिल मैं काली स्याही, जवानी कभी ना मरती i

mhundpuriamann
December 5th, 2011, 12:32 PM

Please forgive me but it shows that u don't know basic haryanvi !!
Ravinder ji please Urmila Ji ko kuch basic haryanvi tho sikha dyo !

navdeepkhatkar
December 5th, 2011, 01:15 PM
too good boys and girlz ...
lage raho .... jissa aa raha hai ....

navdeepkhatkar
December 5th, 2011, 01:17 PM
ek tuchkala padha tha yahi JL par ..
usme pillura bhi kahve the

satyenderdeswal
December 5th, 2011, 05:01 PM
Please forgive me but it shows that u don't know basic haryanvi !!
Ravinder ji please Urmila Ji ko kuch basic haryanvi tho sikha dyo !

Bhai Ravinder...Only a joke explaining haryanvi.....

Ek aadmi kai saal haryanvi sikh ke master te bolya.- jee - test lyo-haryanvi main perfect ho liya hun-us master ne uski gojh (pocket) pe syahi (ink) gira di and puchha - ki bta kaise bolengey ise-Wo aadmi bola-ki ya syahi kisne khinda di meri burshat pe-master ne fail kar diya.-master bolya-isne bolengey ya kiski isi tisi hoyi se

To yahi baat hai bhai ki shabdo ke arth ke hisaab se kai log yahan jawaab detey hai-per actual main us baat ka matlab "basic haryanvi" main kuchh aur hota hai jo logon ke haryanvi ke simit gyaan ke karan kafi prabhavit hota hai....to bhai mai to kahunga ki jab tak pura gyaan na ho, tab tak dusron ke gyan badhane ki cheshta nahi karni chahiye nahi to kai baar logon ko kafi beijjati ki bhavna se gujarna padta hai. :)

Dagar25
December 5th, 2011, 05:19 PM

Jakhar ji..........Gandasa puri machine nai a bola karai....... kaatan aale part nai to FRASAA bola karai.......mhare dhore motar naa thee......ham haath tai chalaa kai bharote kata karte.......manne a bera hai jab ye FARSE thoothe ho jaaye karte jab kitna hangaa lagaa karta........

sjakhars
December 5th, 2011, 05:29 PM
Dagar saab,
mhari side me (Rajathan/Shekhawati) me to aapke farse ne hi gandasa kahya karen. machine ne to machine hi kahya karen. :) mhare to ab bhi hai ya hath aali machine, bijli na ho to ee se e kaam chalya kare. :)

ar jab yo farsa/gandasa bhoonta ho jya to lafoosade bhi chhodan laag jaya kare :) :) :cool:

Jakhar ji..........Gandasa puri machine nai a bola karai....... kaatan aale part nai to FRASAA bola karai.......mhare dhore motar naa thee......ham haath tai chalaa kai bharote kata karte.......manne a bera hai jab ye FARSE thoothe ho jaaye karte jab kitna hangaa lagaa karta........

JSRana
December 5th, 2011, 05:54 PM

भाई अजय यो रास्सा चालते दो दिन होगे आड़े जाटलैंड प | सब आपना आपना हरयाणवी का ज्ञान बिखेरन लाग रे सें | एक त उर्मिला जी न यो ताग्गा ए ईसा शुरू करया स कि ना चाहवानिया भी उलझे बिना ना रह सकदा क्युकी इस मुद्दे का थोडा बहूत ज्ञान सब ने स | मंने भी बहोत सब्र करया पर ईब डिट्या नहीं जाता डूबे बिना |

इब रही गंडासे की बात तो भाई आप ने सही कहा के आम तौर पे गंडासा तो सान्नी काटन की मशीन ने कहा करें | पर ईस मशीन के आवन त पहलम एक हाथ का गंडासा हुआ करता | लाकडी के हथे पै लोहे का तेज धार आला हिस्सा फिट होया करता | इस का स्त्रीलिंग गंडासी हो सै जो ईंख या बाड़ी काटन के काम आया करदी | इस गंडासे ताहीं एक लाकडी की नेह हुआ करती जो धरती मैं गड्या करती | उस नेह प गैरा धर कै गंडासे तै सानी काट्या करते | मेरे ख्याल मै जिस शब्द का जिकर होरा स वो काफी पुराना स अर उस गंडासे त सम्बंधित स |
धन्यवाद् सहित |

sjakhars
December 5th, 2011, 06:06 PM
Sahi paribhsha bata di Rana saab.
hath ka gandasa aur machine ka gandasa ek hi hai, fark sirf handle ka hai. :)

gandasi bhi sahi yaad diwai aap. deshi bajre ki kadbi kaat-te jaso jor aawe hai wo kaate jaka ne hi bero hai.

भाई अजय यो रास्सा चालते दो दिन होगे आड़े जाटलैंड प | सब आपना आपना हरयाणवी का ज्ञान बिखेरन लाग रे सें | एक त उर्मिला जी न यो ताग्गा ए ईसा शुरू करया स कि ना चाहवानिया भी उलझे बिना ना रह सकदा क्युकी इस मुद्दे का थोडा बहूत ज्ञान सब ने स | मंने भी बहोत सब्र करया पर ईब डिट्या नहीं जाता डूबे बिना |

इब रही गंडासे की बात तो भाई आप ने सही कहा के आम तौर पे गंडासा तो सान्नी काटन की मशीन ने कहा करें | पर ईस मशीन के आवन त पहलम एक हाथ का गंडासा हुआ करता | लाकडी के हथे पै लोहे का तेज धार आला हिस्सा फिट होया करता | इस का स्त्रीलिंग गंडासी हो सै जो ईंख या बाड़ी काटन के काम आया करदा | इस गंडासे ताहीं एक लाकडी की नेह हुआ करती जो धरती मैं गड्या करती | उस नेह प गैरा धर कै गंडासे तै सानी काट्या करते | मेरे ख्याल मै जिस शब्द का जिकर होरा स वो काफी पुराना स अर उस गंडासे त सम्बंधित स |

धन्यवाद् सहित |

JSRana
December 5th, 2011, 06:18 PM
Sahi paribhsha bata di Rana saab.
hath ka gandasa aur machine ka gandasa ek hi hai, fark sirf handle ka hai. :)

gandasi bhi sahi yaad diwai aap. deshi bajre ki kadbi kaat-te jaso jor aawe hai wo kaate jaka ne hi bero hai.

भाई बहूत बढ़िया उपमा दी है जाखड साहब मशीन आवन त सुख तो होगया पर सवास्थ्य और स्वाद खूग्या |

urmiladuhan
December 5th, 2011, 06:50 PM
Bhai Ravinder...Only a joke explaining haryanvi.....

Ek aadmi kai saal haryanvi sikh ke master te bolya.- jee - test lyo-haryanvi main perfect ho liya hun-us master ne uski gojh (pocket) pe syahi (ink) gira di and puchha - ki bta kaise bolengey ise-Wo aadmi bola-ki ya syahi kisne khinda di meri burshat pe-master ne fail kar diya.-master bolya-isne bolengey ya kiski isi tisi hoyi se

To yahi baat hai bhai ki shabdo ke arth ke hisaab se kai log yahan jawaab detey hai-per actual main us baat ka matlab "basic haryanvi" main kuchh aur hota hai jo logon ke haryanvi ke simit gyaan ke karan kafi prabhavit hota hai....to bhai mai to kahunga ki jab tak pura gyaan na ho, tab tak dusron ke gyan badhane ki cheshta nahi karni chahiye nahi to kai baar logon ko kafi beijjati ki bhavna se gujarna padta hai. :)

well said!

urmiladuhan
December 5th, 2011, 06:54 PM
What is this??

I would like you to go through Ravinderjeet's post. He has good knowledge of Haryanwi:

nah - only working knowledge as per my experience.

urmiladuhan
December 5th, 2011, 06:58 PM

इब रही गंडासे की बात तो भाई आप ने सही कहा के आम तौर पे गंडासा तो सान्नी काटन की मशीन ने कहा करें | पर ईस मशीन के आवन त पहलम एक हाथ का गंडासा हुआ करता | लाकडी के हथे पै लोहे का तेज धार आला हिस्सा फिट होया करता | इस का स्त्रीलिंग गंडासी हो सै जो ईंख या बाड़ी काटन के काम आया करदी | इस गंडासे ताहीं एक लाकडी की नेह हुआ करती जो धरती मैं गड्या करती | उस नेह प गैरा धर कै गंडासे तै सानी काट्या करते | मेरे ख्याल मै जिस शब्द का जिकर होरा स वो काफी पुराना स अर उस गंडासे त सम्बंधित स |
धन्यवाद् सहित |

ha ha ha ha ha!!! just enjoy the thread - ulajh k ya bena ulajh ke!

sandeephooda
December 5th, 2011, 07:00 PM
kah to nu bhi de hai ke ......

maanas e padya hai bhai..

urmiladuhan
December 5th, 2011, 07:10 PM
Yes, it is but seems little raw

raw is normally used for meat items. For fruits a more appropriate term is : unripe.

deshi-jat
December 5th, 2011, 07:13 PM
Thank you. I don't know much english. But unripe Palpottan are not edible, they taste horrible.

raw is normally used for meat items. For fruits a more appropriate term is : unripe.

urmiladuhan
December 5th, 2011, 07:16 PM
Thank you. I don't know much english. But unripe Palpottan are not edible, they taste horrible.

I think it is good!

ssgoyat
December 5th, 2011, 07:18 PM
Maanesmaar is another word used by jats.maanesmaar suit pehar kitt challi.

on a lighter note:-

या 'खोला' आज कित खूंटा पड़वा के चाल्ली...

annch
December 5th, 2011, 07:23 PM
म्हारे कुनबे में एक चाचा है. एक बे उनकी घराली, म्हारी चाची, घनिये लुगाईया में बैठी बतलावे थी. चाचा हुडेह आये अर्र बोले-"चाँद?" एक लुगाई म्हारी चाची ने बोली-"आये चन्द्रो, यो कीनेह बुझे से?" म्हारे चाचा ने भी या बात सुनगी, बोले-"थारे ताहि होगी या चन्द्रो, मेरी तोह है या चाँद".
उसके बाद मजाक तोह भोत उड्या चाचा का, पर म्हारी चाची ने शायद ही कभी compliments की ज़रुरत पड़ी होगी, वो दिन था, अर्र आज.

urmiladuhan
December 5th, 2011, 07:27 PM
म्हारे कुनबे में एक चाचा है. एक बे उनकी घराली, म्हारी चाची, घनिये लुगाईया में बैठी बतलावे थी. चाचा हुडेह आये अर्र बोले-"चाँद?" एक लुगाई म्हारी चाची ने बोली-"आये चन्द्रो, यो कीनेह बुझे से?" म्हारे चाचा ने भी या बात सुनगी, बोले-"थारे ताहि होगी या चन्द्रो, मेरी तोह है या चाँद".
उसके बाद मजाक तोह भोत उड्या चाचा का, पर म्हारी चाची ने शायद ही कभी compliments की ज़रुरत पड़ी होगी, वो दिन था, अर्र आज.

wow! nice compliment :)

JSRana
December 5th, 2011, 07:30 PM
on a lighter note:-

या 'खोला' आज कित खूंटा पड़वा के चाल्ली...

भाई सतिंदर ...मर गये हंस हंस क |

singhvp
December 5th, 2011, 08:23 PM
भाई बहूत बढ़िया उपमा दी है जाखड साहब मशीन आवन त सुख तो होगया पर सवास्थ्य और स्वाद खूग्या |

राणा साहब ठीक कहो सो, वो देशी बिना मशीन का गंडाशा सेहत के लिए भोत बढ़िया होया करदा I इब इन कॉरपोरेट दफतरां के AC आले कमरे मै रहने वाले सुवासण छोरयाँ कै यकीन तो नहीं आवेगा कि हम दो आदमी एक दिन मै बाजरे के 200 पूले (Bundle) मरक-मरक काट दिया करदे I घणे दिन की सानी अगाऊ कर दिया करदे जब इम्तिहान देण खातर शहर में रहणा पद ज्याया करदा कई-कई दिन खातर I पर देशी घी के ठाठ होया करदे आर देहि मैं ज्यान थी I इब ये सैंडविच आर पित्ज़ा खानिये बालक बूढा बूढा कहके चाहे जितना मज़ाक कर ल्यो, खूब तेल पाणी भीतर मै इब भी बच रह्या सै I यो गंडाशे का कमाल सै I परन्तु औरतों के लिए गंडाशा या गंडाशी का प्रयोग derogatory सा लाग्या I

deshi-jat
December 5th, 2011, 08:31 PM
"नांधडा- अमीचंद" Best Gandhaasaa maker

राणा साहब ठीक कहो सो, वो देशी बिना मशीन का गंडाशा सेहत के लिए भोत बढ़िया होया करदा I इब इन कॉरपोरेट दफतरां के AC आले कमरे मै रहने वाले सुवासण छोरयाँ कै यकीन तो नहीं आवेगा कि हम दो आदमी एक दिन मै बाजरे के 200 पूले (Bundle) मरक-मरक काट दिया करदे I घणे दिन की सानी अगाऊ कर दिया करदे जब इम्तिहान देण खातर शहर में रहणा पद ज्याया करदा कई-कई दिन खातर I पर देशी घी के ठाठ होया करदे आर देहि मैं ज्यान थी I इब ये सैंडविच आर पित्ज़ा खानिये बालक बूढा बूढा कहके चाहे जितना मज़ाक कर ल्यो, खूब तेल पाणी भीतर मै इब भी बच रह्या सै I यो गंडाशे का कमाल सै I परन्तु औरतों के लिए गंडाशा या गंडाशी का प्रयोग derogatory सा लाग्या I

amankadian
December 5th, 2011, 08:49 PM

Bhai saab ek baat shi khi ek ...............Aaj kal ke balak to cold drink pi ke tame pass kar le sa.
Arry Desi ghee gane ke te majam bhi kona hota

satyenderdeswal
December 5th, 2011, 09:35 PM

bolya taste ka te kasutta gyaaan se manas...
isse khattey soddey ne chhod ke dhang ke saude dhore dhayan se.....;_)
yu horrible ka matlab te bta diye bhai

satyenderdeswal
December 5th, 2011, 09:46 PM
Reallly nice Urmila jee...
kash hume bhi koi chand kehta
:(
per aaj tai chand ki wait krun hun..
kash us chand ki sitare kah ke majak na udaya hota...

er mera message to clear ho hi gya...

khair,

moderator kaat de hain...
like sensor board....hmmm.

Bisky
December 5th, 2011, 10:01 PM
"नांधडा- अमीचंद" Best Gandhaasaa maker
रै देसी माणस! कुणसा गंडासा? आडै तो गंडास्यां की क़िस्माँ ए का औड़ नहीं। :victorious:

satyenderdeswal
December 5th, 2011, 10:08 PM
hain bhai...

urmila madam ne bhi gandasya ka matlab samajh agaya hoga...it means very smart...and really beautiful.....and not a sword of any kind;) l
oye soniye means oye smart or beautifull
gandasa matlab really superb...
but if u wana be punjabi...then marriage with a punjabi...no other route to listen oye SONIYE...means oye beautifull.....................ana wohi padega...but language shayad wohi pasand hogi wahan ane ki.............

UOTE=Bisky;289704]रै देसी माणस! कुणसा गंडासा? आडै तो गंडास्यां की क़िस्माँ ए का औड़ नहीं। :victorious:[/QUOTE]

deshi-jat
December 6th, 2011, 12:17 AM
"न्यार काटण आऴा"

रै देसी माणस! कुणसा गंडासा? आडै तो गंडास्यां की क़िस्माँ ए का औड़ नहीं। :victorious:

amit_sheoran
December 6th, 2011, 01:47 AM
Urmila ma'm "Soneeyo" is not proper word for punjabi's compliments..they call gd lkin women "PATOLA".. ranne(typical punjabi).
Sooneeyo to hum jab kahenge jab thoda bhot us woman ko jante ho...

deshi-jat
December 6th, 2011, 04:09 AM
तुकबंदी तो ठीक कर राखी सै. ध्यान के बारे मै पोस्ट #24 के दुसरे पैराग्राफ मै लिख दिया था

Word horrible I have used for unpalatable/ inedible

bolya taste ka te kasutta gyaaan se manas...
isse khattey soddey ne chhod ke dhang ke saude dhore dhayan se.....;_)
yu horrible ka matlab te bta diye bhai

ravinderjeet
December 6th, 2011, 09:42 AM
धन्यवाद् सहित |

राणा जी की परिभाषा एकदम सही हे |

kuldeeppunia25
December 6th, 2011, 11:08 AM
जाट अपनी न कम्प्लिमेंट देंन म चाहे स्त्यंगी हो पर पर किसे दूसरी न गंडासा,तोता,मानस मार,सौदा ,पटोला, कहन का कोए सेफ (जड़े खोसड़े लागन का चानस कम हो )मोका छोड़ते नहीं/:applause:

आये दिन नए तागे छेडन त आछा एक ''जाटा की भड़क'' नाम का तागा बना ल्यो उसमे अपने सद्विचार दे दिया करो/;)

malikdeepak1
December 6th, 2011, 12:15 PM
आये दिन नए तागे छेडन त आछा एक ''जाटा की भड़क'' नाम का तागा बना ल्यो उसमे अपने सद्विचार दे दिया करो/;)

जाट ने तो ऊए भड़क माने से सब भाई| यु तागा और छिड गया तो फरसे चाल जांगे jl पे |

ravinderjeet
December 6th, 2011, 01:52 PM
जाट ने तो ऊए भड़क माने से सब भाई| यु तागा और छिड गया तो फरसे चाल जांगे jl पे |

इह तागे की असली जानदार डाक ते मोड़याँ ने मिटा दी ,जिह में भीजे होए जेव्डे के कोल्डे के लुगडी लपेट के ने शुड़ तार राख्या था | उह में सारी भड़क काढ राखी थी -----सदभावनाओं सहित |

malikdeepak1
December 6th, 2011, 02:02 PM
इह तागे की असली जानदार डाक ते मोड़याँ ने मिटा दी ,|

उस पोस्ट की FIR दर्ज होगी थी....ज्या ते मोड्या ने "गंडासे" गेल काट बगाई वा| http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-violent014.gif

prashantacmet
December 6th, 2011, 02:52 PM
Wasie main to Single ho ...............Jin bhaio ki married ho rhi hai.

Jib un ne aapni wife gani badai lage se to ke We nyu bole sa
1. Or raach kasuta ban rha hai aaj to
2. Or Gaandase Suna de
3. Kasuta Jugaad ho rhe hai
Koi bhi asia nhi hoga jo ye sab word use karta hoga.
Ager koi hai Aaasli jaat jo bolta ho ye sab.................so please thread main reply jarur kario
Kyuki ham hamesha aapno ki respect karte hai.

Ager hamhare main dusro ke liye respect nhi hai to jo marzi ke lo....Che gaandasa khe lo che Jugaad

:star:

haan..bata eibb..konsi toup chaalegi..respect respect!..kaan chaab diye tai kai bheene tai..teri post padh ke issa lage jyokker respect bas khoobsurat chori ni hi di jaa bas..maap-baap, kaka-dada saab ke laath dyo ghuma ke!!

prashantacmet
December 6th, 2011, 02:53 PM
It means Sexy.

It means Beautiful.

It means *********.
yu last aala samajh ni aaya..jibbe sexy likahn main sharam ni aayi tanne..to gandaas ka matlab batane main sharam kyoun aa rahi hai..haamne bhi bata de..kuch seekh lenge haam bhi

rakeshsehrawat
December 6th, 2011, 03:09 PM
If the words used in thread are compliments then i love being Stingy.I want to know about the outcome expected by thread starter. What was motive behind this thread could somebody please clarify.

JSRana
December 6th, 2011, 03:18 PM

पूरी तरह से सहमत वि पि जी और खास कर के आखिरी वाक्य के साथ | रही बात गंडासे की तो भाई साहब जिस ने सुखी पूलियां की सानी काट राखी स अर वो भी उप्परली ओड जुड़ के, वोहे बता सके स इस अनोखी व्यायाम शाला के फैदे |
धन्यवाद् सहित |

kapdal
December 6th, 2011, 03:18 PM
If the words used in thread are compliments then i love being Stingy.I want to know about the outcome expected by thread starter. What was motive behind this thread could somebody please clarify.

Mere khyaal se iske peeche videshi taakataon ka haath hai.

kuldeeppunia25
December 6th, 2011, 04:13 PM

veena malik alli ISI ka ,,,,,,,,,,,:boxing:

VPannu
December 6th, 2011, 04:17 PM
परन्तु औरतों के लिए गंडाशा या गंडाशी का प्रयोग derogatory सा लाग्या I VP ji, femme-fatale कह द्यां के ? यो तो derogatory नहीं होगा ? :suspicion:

PS : गंडास जट्टा में गोत्र भी होया करे .

kuldeeppunia25
December 6th, 2011, 06:37 PM
VP ji, femme-fatale कह द्यां के ? यो तो derogatory नहीं होगा ? :suspicion:

पन्नू ,,,यु ''मानस मार सौदे'' का फ्रेंच वर्जन स के ,,,

PS : गंडास जट्टा में गोत्र भी होया करे .[/QUOTE]

गंडास गोत न किसे छोरी के नाम गले ला के देखियो ;) अंडी गोत स यु तो ,,:victorious:

singhvp
December 6th, 2011, 07:03 PM
VP ji, femme-fatale कह द्यां के ? यो तो derogatory नहीं होगा ? :suspicion:

पन्नू ,,,यु ''मानस मार सौदे'' का फ्रेंच वर्जन स के ,,,

गंडास गोत न किसे छोरी के नाम गले ला के देखियो ;) अंडी गोत स यु तो ,,:victorious:[/QUOTE]

Yes femme fatale is a french word and literal meaning is fatal lady. But its virtual meaning may be taken as dangerously beautiful lady or a beautiful con-woman.

singhvp
December 6th, 2011, 07:06 PM
vp ji, femme-fatale कह द्यां के ? यो तो derogatory नहीं होगा ? :suspicion:

Ps : गंडास जट्टा में गोत्र भी होया करे .

हाँ शायद यो ठीक रहगा, म्हारी किताबो थोड़ी भोत फ्रेंच भी सीख लेंगी i

ravinderjeet
December 6th, 2011, 07:31 PM
हाँ शायद यो ठीक रहगा, म्हारी किताबो थोड़ी भोत फ्रेंच भी सीख लेंगी i

वि.पि. जी , अंग्रेजी में कितना-ए भुंडा शबद बोल लिओ ,वो डरोगेटरी कोणी मान्या जांदा | अर हरयाणवी में कितणी-ए तारीफ़ कर दयो ,वो बदतमीज कुहावेगा | गुलाम और संकीरण मानसीकता |

singhvp
December 6th, 2011, 08:11 PM
एक ग्रीटिंग या कमेन्ट इस रागनी के द्वारा भी हो सकता है i

कातिल हुश्न गुलाबो तेरा, यो बिन खंजर घायल कर दे,
तूं तेज़ कटारी तलवार दुधारी, आंखां तें कायल कर दे
तेरे होंठ रशीले, गाल गुलाबी, तूं जोबन मैं भरपूर फिरै,
घनी कसूती लाग्गै जब चेहरे पै नागन सी ज़ुल्फ़ गिरै
नैन नशीले, बोल सुरीले, तेरा हरदम साथ सुहावै ,
जब अंग्रेजी मैं गिटपिट करती तूं गीत प्यार के गावै
तूं प्योर माल्ट की स्काच बणी, नशा रूप का छाया ,
मैं दुनिया की दौलत ठुकरा द्यूं जै मिल ज्या तेरा साया i
मेरा गेल्याँ ब्याह करवा ले, ठाठ गज़ब के कूटैगी,
होगया जोबन ज्वालामुखी सा, या लौ कद सी फूटेगी
जै प्यार किते और कर बैठी, मै जीते जी मर ज्यांगा,
साधु बन ज्यां कान पड़ा ल्यूं, किनारा जग तें कर ज्यांगा,
यो वी पी सिंह भी इश्क लड़ा रह्या, गीत प्यार के लिख रह्या ,
नहीं राखता ख्याल उम्र का, घणा रोमांटिक दिख रह्या i
यो ताने रोज़ सुनै दुनिया के, फिर भी तारीफ हुश्न की कर रह्या,
सौ-सौ जख्म जिगर पै लेके घूँट ज़हर के भर रह्या i

........continued in post 119.

singhvp
December 6th, 2011, 08:26 PM
उस पोस्ट की FIR दर्ज होगी थी....ज्या ते मोड्या ने "गंडासे" गेल काट बगाई वा| http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-violent014.gif

Because that post exposed the hypocrisy and paradox of some people and they couldn't bear it. Therefore, I had to request the moderators to delete the same to avoid any controversy. But, the moderators are free to revive if they don't see anything malicious in my deleted posts and the related ones. I have also received PMs of some friends to enquire about it. So, I have no objection if the moderators restore the posts on public demand.

satyenderdeswal
December 6th, 2011, 08:43 PM
Bhai..
Outcome can be (Pls note-"can be", not sure) a lot of activity level...
kind of publicity..or may be self satisfaction being a liberal person...:)

QUOTE=rakeshsehrawat;289752]If the words used in thread are compliments then i love being Stingy.I want to know about the outcome expected by thread starter. What was motive behind this thread could somebody please clarify.[/QUOTE]

satyenderdeswal
December 6th, 2011, 08:51 PM
Bhai...
angreji main "screwed" and F*** jaise word her jagah decently use ho jatey hain...adey pyaar te kisse ne gandaas bol dyo to "thread shuru" ho jya hai...
kaal parliament main "Jats are stingy" topic pe kade sheet kaleen satra ki bahas na shuru ho ja ;)

SQUOTE=ravinderjeet;289816]वि.पि. जी , अंग्रेजी में कितना-ए भुंडा शबद बोल लिओ ,वो डरोगेटरी कोणी मान्या जांदा | अर हरयाणवी में कितणी-ए तारीफ़ कर दयो ,वो बदतमीज कुहावेगा | गुलाम और संकीरण मानसीकता |[/QUOTE]

navdeepkhatkar
December 6th, 2011, 09:13 PM

good one V P singh ji ..

tasvir7
December 6th, 2011, 09:17 PM
Vp ji aapka koe jawab nahi
Kati chhyor sa phook diya ...

singhvp
December 6th, 2011, 09:27 PM
Contd.. from post 113.

रूप तेरा यो सोना चांदी, तूं ले रही बड़ा खज़ाना,
बिना संतरी डाका पड़, ज्या, फेर कौन भरै हर्जाना I
बिन माली के चमन उज्जड ज्या, बेमौसम पतझड़ छा ज्या
बिन पानी के खेती सूखे,धरती बंजड हो ज्या
बिना रूखाले फसल नहीं हो, बाड खेत नै खा ज्या I
दखे इन बातां पै ध्यान धरै तो भला तेरा होज्यागा ,
स्विटज़रलैंड मै हनीमून का पूरा प्रबंध हो ज्यागा I

vicky84
December 7th, 2011, 06:14 AM

You are right Pannu!! Gandas is a gotra.I do not think it is a derogatory word. :cool:

http://www.jatland.com/home/Gandas

Excerpt from the above link:

According to lexicographers Ganda means 'the chief; best, excellent' [2] and thus can signify a hero. The term is also used for the animal rhinoceros, so it can also be a case of a name based on the name of an animal.

Dagar25
December 7th, 2011, 08:41 AM

VP ji aap छोरयाँ nai theek a सुवासण batao ho....aajkal Gaabru ar Sher Jawan tai koye koye howe sai......"दो आदमी एक दिन मै बाजरे के 200 पूले (Bundle) मरक-मरक काट दिया करदे" ....Aap bijli aala gandasa le re hoge.

"बालक बूढा बूढा कहके चाहे जितना मज़ाक कर ल्यो, खूब तेल पाणी भीतर मै इब भी बच रह्या सै I यो गंडाशे का कमाल सै".........waise budhe tai aajkal hote hi nahi.....40-50 taayi yaa jyada tai jyada 60 bas itni zindgai rehgi....ar sahi mayne me budhapa 60 ke baad a shuru howe sai...kite accident, heart-attack,cancer aur isi a 70 dhal ki bimari ar kuchh tai bechare khud nai maar le sai.......

singhvp
December 7th, 2011, 09:03 AM
VP ji aap ..Aap bijli aala gandasa le re hoge.

Manual, deshi raachh hoya karde us tem.

malikdeepak1
December 7th, 2011, 09:45 AM
| रही बात गंडासे की तो भाई साहब जिस ने सुखी पूलियां की सानी काट राखी स अर वो भी उप्परली ओड जुड़ के, वोहे बता सके स इस अनोखी व्यायाम शाला के फैदे |

भूंडी तो जिब बनया करती जिब बाबू न्यू कहया करता "पहलम इह गंडासे के दानदा के रेत ला ले अर फेर काटिए"| आधा तो मानस ऊह रेत लाण में निचुड़ लिया करता ! :cool:

urmiladuhan
December 7th, 2011, 11:51 AM

ha ha ha ha!!! as usual you are confused with the obvious!!!

My motive is to have a good stimulating discussion and most important to have a GOOD TIME!!!

urmiladuhan
December 7th, 2011, 11:55 AM

Yes, Fox Moulder!! (X-files) - there is a conspiracy!!

urmiladuhan
December 7th, 2011, 12:08 PM
Bhai..
Outcome can be (Pls note-"can be", not sure) a lot of activity level...
kind of publicity..or may be self satisfaction being a liberal person...:)

QUOTE=rakeshsehrawat;289752]If the words used in thread are compliments then i love being Stingy.I want to know about the outcome expected by thread starter. What was motive behind this thread could somebody please clarify.[/QUOTE]

can't you think beyond these selfish motives? how about bringing so many people together... having a good time? i don't see you post much and some rare posters have also joined in this thread... they came out of their shell and shared themselves -- isn't that a good motive/outcome?

urmiladuhan
December 7th, 2011, 12:10 PM
Bhai...
angreji main "screwed" and F*** jaise word her jagah decently use ho jatey hain...adey pyaar te kisse ne gandaas bol dyo to "thread shuru" ho jya hai...
kaal parliament main "Jats are stingy" topic pe kade sheet kaleen satra ki bahas na shuru ho ja ;)

SQUOTE=ravinderjeet;289816]वि.पि. जी , अंग्रेजी में कितना-ए भुंडा शबद बोल लिओ ,वो डरोगेटरी कोणी मान्या जांदा | अर हरयाणवी में कितणी-ए तारीफ़ कर दयो ,वो बदतमीज कुहावेगा | गुलाम और संकीरण मानसीकता |[/QUOTE]

not among well educated people and classy people.

urmiladuhan
December 7th, 2011, 12:12 PM
Because that post exposed the hypocrisy and paradox of some people and they couldn't bear it. Therefore, I had to request the moderators to delete the same to avoid any controversy. But, the moderators are free to revive if they don't see anything malicious in my deleted posts and the related ones. I have also received PMs of some friends to enquire about it. So, I have no objection if the moderators restore the posts on public demand.

what did you find hypocritical and whatever else that you have written... ? (you asked the moderators to delete the post)

urmiladuhan
December 7th, 2011, 12:21 PM

V.P Singh, you had made personal remarks on my physical aspect in the deleted post. Were they compliments or the result of your frustration with me?

mhundpuriamann
December 7th, 2011, 12:23 PM

satyenderdeswal
December 7th, 2011, 12:28 PM
Dear Mam,

Educated and classy people hi sabse jyada use kartey hain aise words...

not among well educated people and classy people.[/QUOTE]

satyenderdeswal
December 7th, 2011, 12:33 PM
Hmm....kya karey...selfish hi sahi...per hai to real motives ;)

And, as much as I can think, we can have some more good threads like " how to spread our culture in coming generations..etc etc" to bring many people together...isn't it a good idea mam?

And rahi baat meri...to abhi aapne posts dekhi hi kahan hai meri....main abhi susupt awastha main tha kuchh din se as some mods were not in agreement with my thoughts...

but hopefully u will see me in coming days as active member sharing a lot of thoughts. :)

can't you think beyond these selfish motives? how about bringing so many people together... having a good time? i don't see you post much and some rare posters have also joined in this thread... they came out of their shell and shared themselves -- isn't that a good motive/outcome?[/QUOTE]

JSRana
December 7th, 2011, 12:55 PM
भूंडी तो जिब बनया करती जिब बाबू न्यू कहया करता "पहलम इह गंडासे के दानदा के रेत ला ले अर फेर काटिए"| आधा तो मानस ऊह रेत लाण में निचुड़ लिया करता ! :cool:

बिलकुल सही बात कह दी भाई दीपक सब हांगे का खेल था | एक बात और, इस गंडासे के दानदा कै रेत लाना भी सब के बस की बिद्दा ना थी | कुछ गिने चुने लोग ईस कला मे डी लिट कर रे थे | जब गंडासा लाफुस्ड़े देन त बंद ना होत्ता त इन ने बुलाया करदे |

धन्यवाद् सहित |

satyenderdeswal
December 7th, 2011, 01:01 PM
Sahi kaho ho rana sir...

na te kai josh josh main dhaar lavan ke chakkar main hath katwaye paya kartey...reti slip hone ke karan...
बिलकुल सही बात कह दी भाई दीपक सब हांगे का खेल था | एक बात और,इस गंडासे के दानदा कै रेत लाना भी सब के बस की बिद्दा ना थी | कुछ गिने चुने लोग ईस कला मे डी लिट कर रे थे | जब गंडासा लाफुस्ड़े देन त बंद ना होत्ता त इन ने बुलाया करदे |

धन्यवाद् सहित |

cooljat
December 7th, 2011, 02:28 PM

I request admins to move this thread to the section where it belongs - 'Time Pass' !

Thanks ..

singhvp
December 7th, 2011, 02:29 PM
what did you find hypocritical and whatever else that you have written... ? (you asked the moderators to delete the post)
Because you didn't like the post. Moderators are free to repost it, if you have no objection.

singhvp
December 7th, 2011, 02:31 PM
V.P Singh, you had made personal remarks on my physical aspect in the deleted post. Were they compliments or the result of your frustration with me?

If to call someone beautiful is not a compliment, then I am sorry, I have no answer. The only thing I would like to say is that I have absolutely no frustration with you. In fact, sometimes, I feel like clicking a 'like' button on some of your posts, but hesitate to do so as you may call it an 'unsolicited like' and may take it otherwise.

kuldeeppunia25
December 7th, 2011, 02:50 PM

........continued in post 119.

really archetypal V P Singh ji,,,,:applause:

baki ajjkal ke tyro singers & writers n to issi tessi kar di haryanvi sangeet ki ,,,,,:sorrow:

Sure
December 7th, 2011, 03:33 PM
Tone matters a lot into differentiating a complement and derogatory remark

urmiladuhan
December 7th, 2011, 04:17 PM
Because you didn't like the post. Moderators are free to repost it, if you have no objection.

I never said I did not like the post and neither did I complain. Please don't discuss me when there is no need.

kuldeeppunia25
December 7th, 2011, 04:36 PM
khonsda bajan n horya s ,,,:stupid:

ritu
December 7th, 2011, 07:00 PM
Roz school er college te aate hi is manual gandase p nyar kat k laaya karte me er meri bebe those are the wonderful memories I still cherish of all the time I spent with her.

ravinderjeet
December 7th, 2011, 07:22 PM
बिलकुल सही बात कह दी भाई दीपक सब हांगे का खेल था | एक बात और,इस गंडासे के दानदा कै रेत लाना भी सब के बस की बिद्दा ना थी | कुछ गिने चुने लोग ईस कला मे डी लिट कर रे थे | जब गंडासा लाफुस्ड़े देन त बंद ना होत्ता त इन ने बुलाया करदे |

धन्यवाद् सहित |

राणा जी एक बात याद दुवा दी आपने | मेरे एक ताऊ का छोरा (आल्बादी बालकां .....आले तागे में पाली आली तिकड़ी ) धार लावे था गंडासे के ,अर में उह के धोरे बेठा देखूं था | जब गंडासा तेज हो गया ते मेरे ताऊ का छोरा बोल्या " रबिंदर धार देखिये लाग गी एक नि"? अर उह ने जाण के ने मेरी गेल्याँ या अल्बाद करी थी ,क्यूंकि उह ने बेरा था अक मन्ने धार देखणी कोणी आवे | मन्ने के बेरा था गण्डास्से की धार आड़ी आंगली फेर के ने देखणी स | मन्ने धार की सीध में आंगली फेर दी अर आधी आंग्ली कट गी | लाग्या खून का फुवारा | चलो आंगली ते ठीक होगी पर एक सीख मिलगी थी अक "जा गण्डास्से ( दोनु ढाल का समझ ल्यो ) ने ठीक तें हेंडल ना करे ,तो वो खून भी कर सके स" | -------- सद-भावनाओं सहित |

me ih ne uh taage me bhi gerun sun.

ravinderjeet
December 7th, 2011, 07:34 PM
Roz school er college te aate hi is manual gandase p nyar kat k laaya karte me er meri bebe those are the wonderful memories I still cherish of all the time I spent with her.

रितु जी , के फेदा मेमोरी चेरिश कर के ने ,आड़े दो घंटे कम्पूटर पे बैठ के ने जब माणस जट्टू कल्चर का मास्टर हो सके स ते |( ऊँ ते खुद कर के सुवाद लिया हो ते वो तो गूंगे का गुड हो स )-------सद-भावनाओं सहित |

JSRana
December 7th, 2011, 07:34 PM
राणा जी एक बात याद दुवा दी आपने | मेरे एक ताऊ का छोरा (आल्बादी बालकां .....आले तागे में पाली आली तिकड़ी ) धार लावे था गंडासे के ,अर में उह के धोरे बेठा देखूं था | जब गंडासा तेज हो गया ते मेरे ताऊ का छोरा बोल्या " रबिंदर धार देखिये लाग गी एक नि"? अर उह ने जाण के ने मेरी गेल्याँ या अल्बाद करी थी ,क्यूंकि उह ने बेरा था अक मन्ने धार देखणी कोणी आवे | मन्ने के बेरा था गण्डास्से की धार आड़ी आंगली फेर के ने देखणी स | मन्ने धार की सीध में आंगली फेर दी अर आधी आंग्ली कट गी | लाग्या खून का फुवारा | चलो आंगली ते ठीक होगी पर एक सीख मिलगी थी अक "जा गण्डास्से ( दोनु ढाल का समझ ल्यो ) ने ठीक तें हेंडल ना करे ,तो वो खून भी कर सके स" | -------- सद-भावनाओं सहित |

भाई जी बहूत बढ़िया उपमा दी गंडासे की, गंडासे की धार की अर देसी अल्बाद की |
तो देख लो भाई कितना तकनिकी काम होया करदा ईस मशीन के रख रखाव और सञ्चालन का |
फेर भी यो शब्द एतराज के दायरे में खड़ा कर राख्या स |

धन्यवाद् सहित |

ritu
December 7th, 2011, 08:52 PM
ravinder ji aap ne bera nahi they call our experiences working knowledge.good knowledge te computer p hi lii ja sake se.for me culture is part of your soul and the memories attached to it.urmila ji ne ke bera ke gaam me muh p dhaata maar ke lugaiya gail mandir m dhok maar k aan ka ke experience se.er gaam me tokani sar p dhar ke paani laan ka experience.classy and educated ppl can not do it ......
रितु जी , के फेदा मेमोरी चेरिश कर के ने ,आड़े दो घंटे कम्पूटर पे बैठ के ने जब माणस जट्टू कल्चर का मास्टर हो सके स ते |( ऊँ ते खुद कर के सुवाद लिया हो ते वो तो गूंगे का गुड हो स )-------सद-भावनाओं सहित |

ravinderjeet
December 7th, 2011, 09:20 PM
ravinder ji aap ne bera nahi they call our experiences working knowledge.good knowledge te computer p hi lii ja sake se.for me culture is part of your soul and the memories attached to it.urmila ji ne ke bera ke gaam me muh p dhaata maar ke lugaiya gail mandir m dhok maar k aan ka ke experience se.er gaam me tokani sar p dhar ke paani laan ka experience.classy and educated ppl can not do it ......
हा हा हा हा , इब्ब के कहूँ ,में ते किम्मे कहण जोगा-ए ना छोड्या |

preetikhatri
December 7th, 2011, 09:23 PM
katti nash dha diya
ritu di
kilkkkkkiiiiii
hass hass k pet futt gya
kati ghnna kasuta sach likh ge

ravinderjeet
December 7th, 2011, 09:26 PM
katti nash dha diya
ritu di
kilkkkkkiiiiii
hass hass k pet futt gya
kati ghnna kasuta sach likh ge

फेर तडके क्यूकर हंसेगी ?

ravinderjeet
December 7th, 2011, 09:51 PM
http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/162836_109249529147988_100001888231303_76037_48946 64_n.jpg

ladki :- dekho sharam nahi aati binaa sharat ke ghoom rahaa he .

ravinderjeet
December 8th, 2011, 10:47 AM

घीशनी का ते जीकर करया कोणी | जब न्यू बहस लाया करदे अक कुण घणी लांबी करे | हा हा हा हा हा | natural sand paper.

rakeshsehrawat
December 8th, 2011, 05:23 PM
ओछेपण या बकवासबाजी करके लोगो को जगाया तो क्या जगाया? मज़ा तो तब है जब कुछ क्रिअटिव करके लोगो को जगाया होता ! ओछापन सबमे भरा है पर सिर्फ लोग उसे दबा कर रखते हैं पर जैसे ही कोई ऐसी भयानक शुरुवात होती है मन के द्वार पर लगे पहरे टूट जाते हैं और वो उभर उभर के बाहर आने लगता है ! अच्छे से अच्छे विद्याधर, गुणी मानुस भी इस भंवरजाल में फंस कर भटक जाते हैं !

annch
December 8th, 2011, 06:12 PM
In lighter vein:

Abb toh jagah jagah kue (wells) khudwane pandenge, arr mataa dhukwani padegii/ set-up karwani padegi jat culture ko bachane ke liye. Else, jats who are working hard in making a mark in the society-locally, nationally, internationally and our coming generations will never be "cultured".

Sure
December 8th, 2011, 06:13 PM
ओछेपण या बकवासबाजी करके लोगो को जगाया तो क्या जगाया? मज़ा तो तब है जब कुछ क्रिअटिव करके लोगो को जगाया होता ! ओछापन सबमे भरा है पर सिर्फ लोग उसे दबा कर रखते हैं पर जैसे ही कोई ऐसी भयानक शुरुवात होती है मन के द्वार पर लगे पहरे टूट जाते हैं और वो उभर उभर के बाहर आने लगता है ! अच्छे से अच्छे विद्याधर, गुणी मानुस भी इस भंवरजाल में फंस कर भटक जाते हैं !
Good One Rakesh Sehrawat, Nice Quote

gaganjat
December 9th, 2011, 05:31 PM
Urmila every new picture you put here you look better than the old one. You are gorgious !

urmiladuhan
December 9th, 2011, 05:33 PM
Urmila every new picture you put here you look better than the old one. You are gorgious !

thank you !! that is the best compliment I have received so far in my life :) that I am getting better with age!!

urmiladuhan
December 9th, 2011, 06:58 PM
http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/162836_109249529147988_100001888231303_76037_48946 64_n.jpg

ladki :- dekho sharam nahi aati binaa sharat ke ghoom rahaa he .

this photo is gross and unfit for viewing by children ( and some adults) on JL. In my humble opinion, it should be removed from the site.

ritu
December 9th, 2011, 08:42 PM
haha urmila ji .aap mazak kar rahe ho na.there is nothing vulgar in this pic.its very funny pic.aajkal bacche tv m big boss p sunny leone ko dekh k internet p google kar rahe hai.they know the difference between vulgarity and humor.seriously agar apko is pic se problem hai to you should do something to get big boss banned not onlyfor the kids of jatland but all of india
this photo is gross and unfit for viewing by children ( and some adults) on JL. In my humble opinion, it should be removed from the site.

ritu
December 9th, 2011, 08:44 PM
nice profile pic.
thank you !! that is the best compliment I have received so far in my life :) that I am getting better with age!!

urmiladuhan
December 9th, 2011, 08:47 PM
haha urmila ji .aap mazak kar rahe ho na.there is nothing vulgar in this pic.its very funny pic.aajkal bacche tv m big boss p sunny leone ko dekh k internet p google kar rahe hai.they know the difference between vulgarity and humor.seriously agar apko is pic se problem hai to you should do something to get big boss banned not onlyfor the kids of jatland but all of india

I don't allow children in my home to watch violent pictures and movies. The C.D games come with clear age limit listed on them and I scan their game C.D's very closely. This picture posted here is clearly not suitable for children under 18 years of age.

urmiladuhan
December 9th, 2011, 08:52 PM
nice profile pic.

Thanks for liking it ! :)

ritu
December 9th, 2011, 08:53 PM
i really appreciate what you do for your children.I have a teenager son at home and when gadaffi died or saddam hanged.he has seen all the videos in news.he watches news everyday after school on yahoo.violence is the cruel reality of todays life.
I don't allow children in my home to watch violent pictures and movies. The C.D games come with clear age limit listed on them and I scan their game C.D's very closely. This picture posted here is clearly not suitable for children under 18 years of age.

urmiladuhan
December 9th, 2011, 08:58 PM
i really appreciate what you do for your children.I have a teenager son at home and when gadaffi died or saddam hanged.he has seen all the videos in news.he watches news everyday after school on yahoo.violence is the cruel reality of todays life.

yes - children today are getting more and more distant from their parents and their grand parents - they are looking for thrill to occupy their minds. It is very important to spend time with children at home - instead of reading them stories from a book to them I sometimes paint those stories on small canvass and ask them to arrange the story in sequence - they enjoy this sort of interactive story and play time - we enjoy each others company very much. Then they don't have time for violence sort of things and they also tend to listen to me more as I spend so much quality time with them.