PDA

View Full Version : Diary Writing

deependra
December 4th, 2011, 12:53 AM
People think that diary writing is a very good habit and it improves the overall personality of a man and makes him a better person in all aspects.
People call it the best friend and a good guide. Many times diary has turned out to be a good source of information for some missing links about the author and incidents related to his life.
I have never personally tried it for more than a week. Would you like to share your experience if you are in the habit of writing the diary?

urmiladuhan
December 4th, 2011, 04:12 PM
People think that diary writing is a very good habit and it improves the overall personality of a man and makes him a better person in all aspects.
People call it the best friend and a good guide. Many times diary has turned out to be a good source of information for some missing links about the author and incidents related to his life.
I have never personally tried it for more than a week. Would you like to share your experience if you are in the habit of writing the diary?

I have jotted down stuff on important occasions and also if I observed something unusual. It is a neat habit.

Dagar25
December 4th, 2011, 05:09 PM
Ppl who are introvert and face problems in expressing themselves develop this habit of diary writing. The things which they dont like to share with anyone...or you can say..they cannot share due to some reasons..........but I must say Diary writing is helpful in memorising and analysing past......and may also prove useful in future for handling some situations and taking some decisions.

I never have had habit of diary writing but I used to write special observations & learnings when gone on audit tours. In audit one has to observe things & interactions with people and has to note down them if they are useful. I applied the same in personal life too. Making entry in your diary daily is really a boring task but noting down some peculiar observations and learnings would definitely prove useful in future.

Prikshit
December 4th, 2011, 08:02 PM
Nice thread,I wonder why do get feeble response on good stuff. Anyway I don't write as such but yeah at times feel like writing good and bad experiences.....I think we should delve this good habit.

vijay
December 4th, 2011, 08:45 PM
It's a very good habit. My Grandfather used to write daily and he did it all his life. There were some consequences but still he kept writing.

I started writing diary long back but quit within a month due to some reasons. But habit of writing caught me like anything and I started writing Poetry ..... for good or bad.

preetikhatri
December 4th, 2011, 09:07 PM
>My diary remind me d golden moments of my lyf
like how i celebrated a special day,or a normal day dat ws full of joy,days of success n
days of pains.

>I do smile on childish wishes written in diary, moments spended wid papa's affection,
brothers advice,even d music of choice.
>It jst gimme a flng d lyf i lived till date.A confidence n
reflection of my own personality.
i am a good writer but feeling can b understand if u simply write what u felt in different phases of lyf.
MY DIARY SAYS I AM THE BEST

drkarminder
December 5th, 2011, 12:08 AM
...diary wrting is an individual habit..cant really say its good or bad,boring or interesting..

..my personal view is that i dont want to go through my painful memories nd hunt me everytime i read it...nd i dont think my happy moments need noting down..for smtime u can close ur eyes nd remember ur happy moments of life...nd it makes ur memories more personal than ur diary...

... moreover i dont catch hold of past, i jst let it go,good or bad...

..i dont live life so seriously nd complicated...

..so i plan for, wt to do tomorrow instead of noting down wt has happened yesterday..

amankadian
December 5th, 2011, 01:10 AM
Diary Writing ka to pata nhi per kabi kabi Kuch purani acchi yaadian jab yaad aa jati hai to ajab si muskarwat chod jati hai chere pe

Syaad log aapne inhi palo ko yaad rhhakne ke liye ye sab karte ho

preetikhatri
December 5th, 2011, 08:55 AM
VAISE TO BANIYE LIKHYA KARTE PAHLE HISAB KITAB KI BATE YAAD RAKHAN TAHI

bt it depends on individual' personality n memory.
we cant remember each n everything.So DIARY reminds us wht v forgot w.r.t. time

BAD memory makes me more strong,n even i laugh on dat problems ws so simple
lyf teachs u all new when u face the real challanges of it

kuch achhe palo ki yaad sab dukh bhula deti hai
kitni khushiya,
chotti chotti jindgi ka BADA
majja deti hai
YAADO KO TAKAT BANAO AE DOSTO
ye hume apni pahchan

lrburdak
December 5th, 2011, 09:22 AM
Diary writing is a good habit. I used to write Diary in past. It makes you serious about life and increases tolerance power. Diary preserves becomes history and helps in developing historical content. You can assess your own personality. While on tour if you write diary it becomes a good guide for others. Officially it was compulsory for us to diary. This practice was inherited from British. I have diary of British officers which provide us great informations today. If you are a regular diary writer you can write here also on Jatland.

RTEWATIA
December 14th, 2011, 05:20 AM
I used to write diary, not on a daily basis but on some special occasions, some incidents which make difference in my life, wenever i was very sad,happy etc.

I have quitted writing, b'coz the things which i write in diary, i don't want them to be disclosed to anyone, diary has this risk.

ritu
December 14th, 2011, 07:52 AM
diary writing is a very gud habit.I used to write diary very regularly but not now..actually for me my diary was like my bestfriend whom i can tell anything without fear of being judged.when i read it now as preety said some of the stuff seems too childish but feel gud also to see that innocence and so many wonderfull memories.I have seen sometimes while writing you realizes the answer to some uncertainities in your life or reply to your concerns.its bascially you yourself talking back to you.no body can guide you better than yourself

rajneeshantil
December 14th, 2011, 06:28 PM
diary writing is a very gud habit.I used to write diary very regularly but not now..actually for me my diary was like my bestfriend whom i can tell anything without fear of being judged.when i read it now as preety said some of the stuff seems too childish but feel gud also to see that innocence and so many wonderfull memories.I have seen sometimes while writing you realizes the answer to some uncertainities in your life or reply to your concerns.its bascially you yourself talking back to you.no body can guide you better than yourself

Same views Rituji, best part of writing diary is that you can observe your maturity level. i have also written some pages. some experience, feelings, and views. today, i experience mixed feelings whenever i go through it. a diary is like your old snaps. in snaps, you can see how you used to look in past and in a diary you can observe how you used to think at that time. its a nice habit if you can preserve.

thukrela
December 14th, 2011, 09:18 PM
भई dairy लिखना तो हमने भी शुरू किया था एक ज़माने मै| अनुभव भी अच्छा रहा, परन्तु एक गड़बड़ हो गयी, आस पास के २-३ परिवारों तक भी बात पोहोची; के छोरा रोज रात कुछ लिखखे है,सब पीछे पड़ लिए; दिखाओ दिखाओ!!

मम्मी ने भी एक दो emotional डैलोगे मारे ''बेटा अब ऐसा क्या है जो तुम माँ से भी छुपाने लगे हो'' | कैसे तैसे हमने अपने प्राण बचाए |

छुप-छुपा के कुछ न कुछ तो लिखते ही रहे, फीर एक दिन लगा शायद हमारी गैर मोजुदगी मे कोई dairy दर्शन करता है
फीर क्या, हमने अपनी dairy अग्नि हवाले सौप दी

ritu
December 14th, 2011, 09:22 PM
ye to bahut bura hua tumhare saath koi nahi man hi mann m likh liya karo........:)
भई dairy लिखना तो हमने भी शुरू किया था एक ज़माने मै| अनुभव भी अच्छा रहा, परन्तु एक गड़बड़ हो गयी, आस पास के २-३ परिवारों तक भी बात पोहोची; के छोरा रोज रात कुछ लिखखे है,सब पीछे पड़ लिए; दिखाओ दिखाओ!!

मम्मी ने भी एक दो emotional डैलोगे मारे ''बेटा अब ऐसा क्या है जो तुम माँ से भी छुपाने लगे हो'' | कैसे तैसे हमने अपने प्राण बचाए |

छुप-छुपा के कुछ न कुछ तो लिखते ही रहे, फीर एक दिन लगा शायद हमारी गैर मोजुदगी मे कोई dairy दर्शन करता है
फीर क्या, हमने अपनी dairy अग्नि हवाले सौप दी

thukrela
December 14th, 2011, 09:35 PM
अजी ये कम्बक्त मन हमारी बात सुनता कहा है, कभी इस डाली कभी उस पात
कभी हाथ आ पाए तो बतलाये

spdeshwal
December 15th, 2011, 08:50 AM
ठकरेला भाई,
आपने बिलकुल सही लिखा, दूसरों की तांक झांक का खतरा बना ही रहता है!
कुछ ऐसे अन्तरंग व् निजी विचार व् भावनाएं जिन्हें आप केवल अपने लिए ही लिखते हैं , दूसरों की चोर नजर की भेंट चढ़ने का डर बना रहता है !
अन्यथा, आत्मनिरक्षण व् आत्मअनुशाशन में डायरी लेखन का बहुत बड़ा योगदान हो सकता है!
मेरे पूज्य पिता जी को मैंने अक्षर डायरी लिखते देखा था! में कुछ खास बातें ही कलमबद्ध करता रह हूँ! कुछ नया, कुछ बदलाव, कोई निश्चय ; जिसके कार्यन्वय में हमेशा मदद मिलती रही है !
मेरा मानना है की डायरी लेखन से जीवन में कुछ हद तक अनुशाशन अवश्य आता है!

Arvindc
December 15th, 2011, 10:50 AM
ठकरेला भाई,
आपने बिलकुल सही लिखा, दूसरों की तांक झांक का खतरा बना ही रहता है!
कुछ ऐसे अन्तरंग व् निजी विचार व् भावनाएं जिन्हें आप केवल अपने लिए ही लिखते हैं , दूसरों की चोर नजर की भेंट चढ़ने का डर बना रहता है !
अन्यथा, आत्मनिरक्षण व् आत्मअनुशाशन में डायरी लेखन का बहुत बड़ा योगदान हो सकता है!
मेरे पूज्य पिता जी को मैंने अक्षर डायरी लिखते देखा था! में कुछ खास बातें ही कलमबद्ध करता रह हूँ! कुछ नया, कुछ बदलाव, कोई निश्चय ; जिसके कार्यन्वय में हमेशा मदद मिलती रही है !
मेरा मानना है की डायरी लेखन से जीवन में कुछ हद तक अनुशाशन अवश्य आता है!

सही फ़रमाया सतेयपाल जी, मै अगर किसी विचार को लिखने लगता हूँ, तो दिमाग उस विचार को ध्यान से सोचने के लिए प्रतिबद्ध हो जाता है और विचारों मैं स्पष्टता आती है| इस प्रक्रिया मैं कुछ गलतफ़हमी भी दूर हो जाती हैं|

jakharanil
December 15th, 2011, 09:49 PM
it is a very good habit, i m write only in office work.... wese b aaj kl diary ki jagah computer, lepi... ne le li h