PDA

View Full Version : In quest of the last victory

navingulia
December 7th, 2011, 12:22 PM
Dear Friends,
Greetings!
You all would be glad to know –
1. My book ‘In Quest of the last Victory’ is doing excellent to begin with. With well over 300 Five Star ratings and excellent reviews on Flipkart.com, the print and electronic media, within 15 days of the book launch, is already covering it amongst the top books released in 2011.
2. Even the websites which provide pirated e-books have started pirating my book. Always the one to look at positive side of things, I would take it as an achievement that my book is worthy of good piracy. 
3. Friends the journey has just begun. It needs all your support to succeed. Please read my book and recommend it to all your friends. The flipkart link for ordering my book is flipkart (http://www.flipkart.com/books/8131761207?pid=tu23fn80bb&_l=D_k8wB9qSBgwTAMYbUNz_g--&_r=7nJGRVkXh6woMGdHV%208Mww--&ref=aa400b41-2aca-4e3a-881d-2b510d739f06)
4. Or you can email me at navingulia@gmail.com and I would be glad to send you an autographed copy.
5. This is the only book that comes with a money back guarantee. If you aren’t thoroughly happy at having read the book, your money will be refunded to you (does not apply to those who go for pirated versions)
Thanking You
With Warm Regards
Navin Gulia

navingulia
December 8th, 2011, 02:48 PM
two pictures. one with sushil kumar solanki. he is such a sweet and humble boy. was really glad to meet him.
and one with Deepender Bhaaisaab

rajninarwal
December 8th, 2011, 05:07 PM
Sushil & Deepender are lucky to get a copy direct from the author...

two pictures. one with sushil kumar solanki. he is such a sweet and humble boy. was really glad to meet him.
and one with Deepender Bhaaisaab