PDA

View Full Version : Lets greet Virender Sehwag

Sure
December 9th, 2011, 05:07 PM
How fitting was it that the most fearless of India's batsmen and the straightest of talkers — Virender Sehwag — paid rich tribute to those masters by breaking the record for the highest score in a one-day international at Indore's Holkar Stadium Yesterday.

After electing to bat against the West Indies, the Indian opener and stand-in captain made 219 off 149 balls, becoming just the second man to score a double-ton in ODIs. Sachin Tendulkar was the first in 2010, when he made 200 not out not too far from Indore in Gwalior against South Africa.

As you would expect in an innings of this nature, the West Indian bowlers threw everything they could at Sehwag to no avail. The Indian opener toyed with the field placements, picked up boundaries with ridiculous ease, prompting Chris Gayle to jocularly describe the innings as "child abuse."

Sehwag's form had been questioned after a string of casual dismissals and small scores. However, with this innings, he buried those concerns, powering India to a record 418-5, setting up a series win.

Sure
December 9th, 2011, 05:13 PM
Please post your honest opinion about Virender sehwag, Kya,kya gaad diye, paad diye ya ooda diye.

vicky84
December 9th, 2011, 05:33 PM
Marvelous Innings! He played his natural game right from the beginning and stayed there for 46 overs. Nothing unreal if he stays for so long!! One thing I like a lot about Sehwag is that he never slows down around 90's. In fact he becomes more aggressive around 99 ,199 or 299 :cool: .

Sure
December 12th, 2011, 05:30 PM
A Jaat had made world record and How many JL Members had admired him since that time to now. Is there anyone like to say something or :nonchalance:

Moar
January 23rd, 2012, 11:46 AM
वीरू भाई जी तैं हुक्का अर्र खाट इनाम मैं...

Sure
January 24th, 2012, 03:57 PM
Thanks Hardeep, But I think we should wait for this Hooka and Khat for him as we still waiting atleast one more triple century from him. Hooka aur Khat toh Jaat hamesha Sath rakhate Hain, Baad mein achhi si bharwa ke denge. Beech Beech mein kati so ja sa.

Somveerd
January 24th, 2012, 04:18 PM
Bhai absolutely true. As commonly said "Jaat dusra ke Khaat(bed) khadi kara kare"; but Australia me, apni Khaat khadi karwa raha ha chora(Viru)...Lets hope, Captain Cap will bring some luck to him and also some colour in his batting....

Thanks Hardeep, But I think we should wait for this Hooka and Khat for him as we still waiting atleast one more triple century from him. Hooka aur Khat toh Jaat hamesha Sath rakhate Hain, Baad mein achhi si bharwa ke denge. Beech Beech mein kati so ja sa.

Moar
February 6th, 2012, 08:40 AM
I kindly request You GentleJats to note that The Name of The Race should be written as JAT.

DrRajpalSingh
February 6th, 2012, 09:10 AM
I kindly request You GentleJats to note that The Name of The Race should be written as JAT.

Friend,

'Jat' does not denote a separate race; but the word 'Jat' denotes our community and not race.

Regards

DrRajpalSingh
February 6th, 2012, 09:16 AM

By keeping Sehwag out in the opening match of trie-series played yesterday, Dhoni has, perhaps inadvertently, started the process of retiring him earlier than our expectations. Your comments please.

regaards

Sure
February 6th, 2012, 05:27 PM
I assume him as an alternate to Captain, but this step was totally strange to me. You are very right about Dhoni Dr. Sahab.