PDA

View Full Version : Just Listen..........

Bisky
December 11th, 2011, 02:53 PM
Plz. listen it with dedicated time given particular to this song. And comment after that.

Thanx.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqIVsx5kLVA

JSRana
December 12th, 2011, 05:20 PM
Plz. listen it with dedicated time given particular to this song. And comment after that.

Thanx.

भाई प्रदीप बहुत ही संगीत और शान्ति मय भजन है |

Bisky
December 13th, 2011, 09:17 AM
भाई प्रदीप बहुत ही संगीत और शान्ति मय भजन है |

Rana Sir

बहुत-2 धन्यवाद! ऐसी चीजों के कद्र दान भी अत्यंत दुर्लभ हैं।

deshi-jat
December 13th, 2011, 09:22 AM
Nice Bhajan! Do you know from which region is it?

Thanx.

Bisky
December 13th, 2011, 10:55 AM
Nice Bhajan! Do you know from which region is it?

Dear Krishan

Though I don't understand completely what they r saying but they have a direct link to the peak of enjoyment to which we lack in our normal life. Awesome! It belongs to Rajasthan n I surely can say, no need to meditate anywhere after listening it. Thanx to our traditional cultural folk music. May God bless it.
Thanx.

JSRana
December 13th, 2011, 03:46 PM
Dear Krishan

Though I don't understand completely what they r saying but they have a direct link to the peak of enjoyment to which we lack in our normal life. Awesome! It belongs to Rajasthan n I surely can say, no need to meditate anywhere after listening it. Thanx to our traditional cultural folk music. May God bless it.
Thanx.

भाई प्रदीप आपने तो गुणवत्ता भरे मनोरंजन का पिटारा ही खोल दिया है | मोरचंग स्टूडियो द्वारा निर्मित एक और कृति " तेरे द्वार खड़ा एक जोगी " (अलगोजा वादन) सुनी और मन आनंद विभोर हो गया |
थोडा समय हो तो सुनना |

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XewJKYPVn4&feature=related

Bisky
December 13th, 2011, 09:04 PM
भाई प्रदीप आपने तो गुणवत्ता भरे मनोरंजन का पिटारा ही खोल दिया है | मोरचंग स्टूडियो द्वारा निर्मित एक और कृति " तेरे द्वार खड़ा एक जोगी " (अलगोजा वादन) सुनी और मन आनंद विभोर हो गया |
थोडा समय हो तो सुनना |

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XewJKYPVn4&feature=related

Rana Sir

That's was my genuine intention. And the rest depends up on the listener how he reacts after that.
सर जी! मेरे पास तो समय ही समय है पर Sources की कमी है। Internet Speed बस आप जैसे Sincere लोगों की Posts मजे से पढ़ा देती है। अभी इतना ही काफी है। लेकिन मैं भी आप जितना ही भूखा हूँ इन चीजों का। जरूर देखुंगा।
सुनते समय एक बार ध्यान से यह जरूर देखिएगा कि उस विशेष लोकगीत, भजन, लोकनृत्य, अलाप को पोस्ट किसने किया है। कई पोस्ट तो अंग्रेजों के द्वारा की गयी हैं। Amazing!
Thanx.

JSRana
December 14th, 2011, 05:49 PM
Rana Sir

That's was my genuine intention. And the rest depends up on the listener how he reacts after that.
सर जी! मेरे पास तो समय ही समय है पर Sources की कमी है। Internet Speed बस आप जैसे Sincere लोगों की Posts मजे से पढ़ा देती है। अभी इतना ही काफी है। लेकिन मैं भी आप जितना ही भूखा हूँ इन चीजों का। जरूर देखुंगा।
सुनते समय एक बार ध्यान से यह जरूर देखिएगा कि उस विशेष लोकगीत, भजन, लोकनृत्य, अलाप को पोस्ट किसने किया है। कई पोस्ट तो अंग्रेजों के द्वारा की गयी हैं। Amazing!
Thanx.

Dear Pradeep,

Truly amazing and friend that is the difference between theirs and our perception. They appreciate anything worth happening anywhere on the earth whereas we try to criticize even the most genuine acts. Someone recently posted a saying "हाम त लाठी कई सौड बाँधे हांडे सै" i think that is applicable to most of us.

Anyway thanks for your kind gesture and keep posting pleasurable acts and we surely will enjoy them