PDA

View Full Version : Chankya niti !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dagar25
December 13th, 2011, 04:45 PM
Dear members,

Read what Chankya says:-

1. Learn from the mistakes of others......you can't live long enough to make them all yourselves!!!

2. A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first and honest people are screwed first.

3. Even if a snake is not poisonous, it should pretend to be venonmous.

4. There is some self-interest behind every friendship. There is no friendship without self-interests. This is a bitter truth.

5. Before you start some work, always ask yourself three questions- Why am I doing it, what the results might be, and will be successful. Only when you think deeply and find satisfactory answers to these questions, go ahead.

6. As soon as the fear approaches near, attack and destroy it.

7. The world's biggest power is the youth and beauty of a woman.

8.Once you start working on something, dont be afraid of failure and dont abandon it. People who work sincerely are the happiest.

9.The fragrance of flowers spreads only in the direction of the wind. But the goodness of a person spreads in all direction.

10. God is not present in idols. Your feelings are your god. The sould is your temple.

11. A man is great by deeds, not by birth.

12. Never make friends with people who are above or below you in status. Such friendships will never give you any happiness.

13. Treat your kid like a darling for the first five years. For the next five years, scold them. By the time they turn sixteen, treat them like a friend. Your grown up children are your best friends.

14. Books are as useful to a stupid person as a mirror is useful to a blind person.

15. Education is the best friend. An educated person is Respected Everywhere. Education beats the beauty and the youth.

So dear members kisi laagi Chaankya niti???

akshaymalik84
December 13th, 2011, 04:50 PM
भाई ये जो बोल्ड लैटर में जो बिंदु है ये पर्चे में आवेंगे ........ये ये याद करने स के

ravinderjeet
December 13th, 2011, 05:02 PM
भाई ये जो बोल्ड लैटर में जो बिंदु है ये पर्चे में आवेंगे ........ये ये याद करने स के

हा हा हा ,भाई ने छापी ते बढ़िया चीज स ,पर पर्चे में ना आवेंगे ते के होया जाटलैंड पे ते काम आवेंगे |

Dagar25
December 13th, 2011, 05:08 PM

Bhai tera zee kare tai yaad kar le.....naa tai koi jarurat naa hai....school ke imtihaan me naa tai zindagi ke imithaan me tai paas ho hi jaga tu........

pawanjaglan
December 13th, 2011, 05:26 PM
yes.........exam of life is more important............

Arvindc
December 13th, 2011, 06:25 PM
Dear members,

4. There is some self-interest behind every friendship. There is no friendship without self-interests. This is a bitter truth.

Could not understand this one. If I have a friend whom I like as a person. With whom I am happy to share my feelings and with whom I love to spend time with. Would this be called a "self-interest"? I doubt.

JSRana
December 13th, 2011, 06:40 PM
Could not understand this one. If I have a friend whom I like as a person. With whom I am happy to share my feelings and with whom I love to spend time with. Would this be called a "self-interest"? I doubt.

अरविन्द भाई किसी भी क्रिया के पीछे आनंद प्रप्ति एक गुप्त हित होता है | बिना इस हित या मतलब के तो मेरे हिसाब से प्राणी कोई भी क्रिया नहीं करता | यह हित या मतलब अल्पकालिक या दीर्घकालिक हो सकता है |

धन्यवाद् सहित |

Arvindc
December 13th, 2011, 07:04 PM
अरविन्द भाई किसी भी क्रिया के पीछे आनंद प्रप्ति एक गुप्त हित होता है | बिना इस हित या मतलब के तो मेरे हिसाब से प्राणी कोई भी क्रिया नहीं करता | यह हित या मतलब अल्पकालिक या दीर्घकालिक हो सकता है |

धन्यवाद् सहित |
परन्तु यह हित परस्पर (जैसा की दोस्ती मैं) भी तो हो सकता है| फिर यह स्वार्थ कैसे हूवा?

JSRana
December 13th, 2011, 07:09 PM
परन्तु यह हित परस्पर (जैसा की दोस्ती मैं) भी तो हो सकता है| फिर यह स्वार्थ कैसे हूवा?

भाई अरविन्द जैसे मुझे आप के साथ रह कर आनद मिलता हो और आप को मेरे साथ तो आनंद प्राप्ति हम दोनों का हित हो गया न |
धन्यवाद् सहित |

Arvindc
December 13th, 2011, 07:19 PM
Dear members,

I think these have to applied in context. They are not applicable to all and to every situation or environment.
For example, if the above is applied in a hostile environment, it will certainly improve the applier's chances of getting 'killed' (by application of no. 6. "As soon as the fear approaches near, attack and destroy it").

"Chaankya niti" (or any niti) is not that simple to be preached in one liners. Otherwise, what was the need to write volumes on various "nitis"?

The understanding of when to apply what is very important. Volumes are written to make the "context" clear. The situations in real life are multidimensional and complex.

urmiladuhan
December 13th, 2011, 07:21 PM

friendship is a special realtionship in which both benefit from each other. I don't think taking care of self interest is necessarily a bad thing. infact, only a person who nurtures himself/herself will be in a position to nurture others.

Arvindc
December 13th, 2011, 07:23 PM
भाई अरविन्द जैसे मुझे आप के साथ रह कर आनद मिलता हो और आप को मेरे साथ तो आनंद प्राप्ति हम दोनों का हित हो गया न |
धन्यवाद् सहित |

जगबीर भाई, जब दोनों का हित है तो ईस हम "स्वार्थ" तो नहीं कह सकते ना?

JSRana
December 13th, 2011, 07:27 PM
"Chaankya niti" (or any niti) is not that simple to be preached in one liners. Otherwise, what was the need to write volumes on various "nitis"?

The understanding of when to apply what is very important. Volumes are written to make the "context" clear. The situations in real life are multidimensional and complex.

भाई अरविन्द बहूत ही उपयुक्त बात कही है आपने अगर इतना ही सरल होता तो कोई भी चाणक्य जैसा नीतिज्ञ बन जाता |
धन्यवाद् सहित |

Dagar25
December 14th, 2011, 09:34 AM
I think these have to applied in context. They are not applicable to all and to every situation or environment.
For example, if the above is applied in a hostile environment, it will certainly improve the applier's chances of getting 'killed' (by application of no. 6. "As soon as the fear approaches near, attack and destroy it").

Chaudhary saab ram ram.....you raised a good question....I knew that context matters before applying any policy etc......but the Great Chaankya has left it to the people to decide when and to apply which policy...Like God just give us the direction and its up to the person how he interprets his direction.......

Volumes are written to make the context clear.......yes.....but different ppl would interpret the things differently. Great ppl of the world express their thoughts in very short words.

Thanks for reading the points thoroughly and expressing your thoughts.

JSRana
December 14th, 2011, 04:00 PM
जगबीर भाई, जब दोनों का हित है तो ईस हम "स्वार्थ" तो नहीं कह सकते ना?

अरविन्द भाई मैं भी हित की ही बात कर रहा हूँ | शायद मैंने मतलब शब्द को गलत तरीके से इस्तेमाल कर दिया है | अगर ये गलत अर्थ निकाल रहा है तो कृपा उसे रद्द समझे और मेरी जानकारी के अनुसार सेल्फ इंटरेस्ट का मतलब स्वहित होना चाहिए स्वार्थ नहीं | हित या स्वहित तो सकारात्मक शब्द हैं जबकि स्वार्थ थोडा नकारात्मक सा लगता है | और किसी का हित हो जाना कोई बुरी बात नहीं होनी चाहिए चाहे वो हित आपका हो, मेरा हो या हम दोनों का |

धन्यवाद सहित |

amankadian
December 14th, 2011, 04:41 PM
Dear members,

1. Learn from the mistakes of others......you can't live long enough to make them all yourselves!!!

2. A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first and honest people are screwed first.

5. Before you start some work, always ask yourself three questions- Why am I doing it, what the results might be, and will be successful. Only when you think deeply and find satisfactory answers to these questions, go ahead.

6. As soon as the fear approaches near, attack and destroy it.

7. The world's biggest power is the youth and beauty of a woman.

8.Once you start working on something, dont be afraid of failure and dont abandon it. People who work sincerely are the happiest.

9.The fragrance of flowers spreads only in the direction of the wind. But the goodness of a person spreads in all direction.

10. God is not present in idols. Your feelings are your god. The sould is your temple.

11. A man is great by deeds, not by birth.

12. Never make friends with people who are above or below you in status. Such friendships will never give you any happiness.

13. Treat your kid like a darling for the first five years. For the next five years, scold them. By the time they turn sixteen, treat them like a friend. Your grown up children are your best friends.

14. Books are as useful to a stupid person as a mirror is useful to a blind person.

15. Education is the best friend. An educated person is Respected Everywhere. Education beats the beauty and the youth.

master bola karta ..........high thinking ............Simple living
per wo ye baat ek dam galat bola karta ....ager jiwan main shuki rhana hai to

Simple thinking .................High living wala fanda apnao.

Zaandgi itni choti or itni beautiful hai ......ager ye life ek aam insaan ki life ji jaye to.......Jitne jayda niti life main utni .............kam freedom.

Log 25-30 saal tak study karte rhate hai......kyuki unhone aapne ane wali life acchi banni hoti hai. Jabki wo aapna aaj to ji nhi rhe kal kasie ji payege .haha per wo ane wali life sari kaam kaam kar kar ke nikal dete hai.
Kaam whi karna chaiye jisse insaan khushi mile che wo galat ho ya sahi.

amankadian
December 14th, 2011, 04:50 PM
. Never make friends with people who are above or below you in status. Such friendships will never give you any happiness.

This point is hell mate.

Status does not matter in Friendship or Love "just only feeling". Bagwan sri krishan ji ke best friend kon they ???????

JSRana
December 14th, 2011, 04:52 PM
master bola karta ..........high thinking ............Simple living
per wo ye baat ek dam galat bola karta ....ager jiwan main shuki rhana hai to

Simple thinking .................High living wala fanda apnao.

Zaandgi itni choti or itni beautiful hai ......ager ye life ek aam insaan ki life ji jaye to.......Jitne jayda niti life main utni .............kam freedom.

Log 25-30 saal tak study karte rhate hai......kyuki unhone aapne ane wali life acchi banni hoti hai. Jabki wo aapna aaj to ji nhi rhe kal kasie ji payege .haha per wo ane wali life sari kaam kaam kar kar ke nikal dete hai.
Kaam whi karna chaiye jisse insaan khushi mile che wo galat ho ya sahi.

भाई अमन आप की बात मैं दम स पर जिंदगी जाट की फसल की तरियां स जिसका पाक्के पाछे ऐ बेरा पाटे स अक कित कमी रहगी |
पर फेर कोई सुधार नहीं कर सकदे |

धन्यवाद् सहित |

amankadian
December 14th, 2011, 04:55 PM
Aap theek khe rhe ho per ager zandgi main itni niti aa gai to saanj ne roti khane ka bhi man kona howe.

Log soch soch mar le.......................Jo jayda sochte hai wo jeete kam hai

JSRana
December 14th, 2011, 05:11 PM
Aap theek khe rhe ho per ager zandgi main itni niti aa gai to saanj ne roti khane ka bhi man kona howe.

भाई अमन बिलकुल सही बात | दूसरा ये इतनी सारी निति चाणक्य ने म्हारे जिसे सीधे साधे जीस्से लेनिया मानसा ताहीं कोन्या बनायी |ये तो राजे महाराजां ताहीं बनाई थी | कुछ हैं जो आम आदमी पर भी लागू हो सकती हैं और ईछा हो तो हमें उनको उपयोग मैं ला सकते हैं |

धन्यवाद् सहित |

amankadian
December 14th, 2011, 05:17 PM
भाई अमन बिलकुल सही बात | दूसरा ये इतनी सारी निति चाणक्य ने म्हारे जिसे सीधे साधे जीस्से लेनिया मानसा ताहीं कोन्या बनायी |ये तो राजे महाराजां ताहीं बनाई थी | कुछ हैं जो आम आदमी पर भी लागू हो सकती हैं और ईछा हो तो हमें उनको उपयोग मैं ला सकते हैं |

धन्यवाद् सहित |

Aam admi ki to ek hi niti hai.................imaandaari ka kamana or Imaandaari ka Khana

nainsunil007
December 14th, 2011, 05:45 PM

भाई तन्नै कूण कहवै सै ये सारी निति अपनाण तई, यो कोए हिटलर का आदेश थोडी सुना दिया अक तन्नै मानना ए पडैगा, बढिया लागै तो मान ले ना तो अपणी निति तै काम चलाले भाई