PDA

View Full Version : 'THE WEEK' and CNN-ibn

navingulia
December 19th, 2011, 08:24 AM
Dear Friends,
Am so glad to share with you that my humble story and work has been covered in current edition of 'The Week' magazine in their anniversary edition.
You can also read the article online at 'The Week' (http://week.manoramaonline.com/cgi-bin/MMOnline.dll/portal/ep/theWeekContent.do?contentId=10641061&programId=1073755753&tabId=13&BV_ID=@@@&categoryId=-168921)

Arvindc
December 19th, 2011, 01:11 PM
Congrats Navin Ji!

skarmveer
December 19th, 2011, 02:39 PM
Bahut-2 Badhai Navin BHai, Dheron Shubh Kamnayen aapkey Bhavisheye key liye.

ravinderpannu
December 19th, 2011, 03:04 PM
Mubarak ho Naveen ji,,this article will serve as motivation to many.

Fateh
December 19th, 2011, 03:41 PM
Once a soldier is always a soldier, wonderful navin, keep it up, congratulations, regards

mhundpuriamann
December 19th, 2011, 03:48 PM
You are asset of our community !

AbhikRana
December 19th, 2011, 04:13 PM
Dear Navin,

It gives me great pleasure to say that you have done not only our community proud, but also the humanity in general proud.

As it is, we have relatively very few philanthropists from the community in the contemporary arena. You have proven beyond any doubt that one doesn't need huge funds or administrative machinery to do social work. Even though you are a proud and confident Jat like all of us, I would at the same time request fellow community members not to view/limit your achievements by viewing them through the narrow prism of caste and region as you have a much bigger role to play in the future. I wish and I am sure one day your work will get international recognition as well.

I wish you all the success ahead in your endeavours in helping the society, especially the marginalised sections.

navingulia
December 19th, 2011, 04:23 PM
Great thanks to all friends. It is only because of the affection, encouragment and blessings of every one that I am able to do the little I can. Godwilling i will be able to do more.
Many Thanks and Warm Regards