PDA

View Full Version : Rare Honour - meeting Madam President

navingulia
December 22nd, 2011, 08:31 PM
A copy of my book 'In quest of the Last Victory' had been forwarded to Madam President along with my profile and after going through the same she invited me to the Rashtrapati Bhawan to meet her. A rare honour.

1. Me, Preeta Priyamvada (editor of my book) and Madam President.
2. It happened to be her birthday and we got to witness the cake cutting. Yes, we got to have the cake too. :) Rarest honour
3. Madam President gave a cheque from her personal salary account towards the children at ADAA. Another rarest honour
4. Madam President recieving a copy of my book from me.
5. Madam President signing a copy of my book. A very rare honour. As President she doesnot sign books but she did it for me

singhvp
December 22nd, 2011, 08:43 PM
One feels really motivated by such gestures to do better. It is praiseworthy and a befitting honour by the high office for your noble deeds.

DrRajpalSingh
December 22nd, 2011, 09:20 PM
Guliaji deserves our congratulation for his contribution in the field of literature. We must feel grateful to the hon'ble President of India for her noble gesture.

anilsangwan
December 23rd, 2011, 04:15 AM
Bhaisaab, hats off to you. I am sure you are among the rarest of rare Jats who are honoured by two presidents of India in a row.- Dr APJ Abdul Kalam and Pratibha Patil.

The level of honour you have brought to the community and how much we feel proud in knowing you - can not be explained in words.

Even US President Obama comes all the way to Gurgaon to meet and greet you - we will not be surprised. You deserve highest accolades in this world for your courage, dedication and energy towards social cause.

Even if Mr Barack Obama comes all the way to Gurgaon to meet you, we will not be surprised.

A copy of my book 'In quest of the Last Victory' had been forwarded to Madam President along with my profile and after going through the same she invited me to the Rashtrapati Bhawan to meet her. A rare honour.

2. It happened to be her birthday and we got to witness the cake cutting. Yes, we got to have the cake too. :) Rarest honour
3. Madam President gave a cheque from her personal salary account towards the children at ADAA. Another rarest honour
5. Madam President signing a copy of my book. A very rare honour. As President she doesnot sign books but she did it for me

navingulia
December 23rd, 2011, 08:46 AM
Thanks so much. I am so glad and fortunate to have your blessings.
Bhaai Anil, bahut dhanyawad. That is so sweet and kind of you to say. :)

rajninarwal
December 23rd, 2011, 05:30 PM
Congrats Navin!! ..Indeed it is a rare honor to meet the first citizen of India.Meeting a rare personality like you must have delighted her too.
Feeling very lucky to have a live motivation between us.
Thank you for being there to motivate us..Hats off to the Real Hero!!

navingulia
December 24th, 2011, 07:25 AM
बहुत धन्यवाद रजनी जी, मेरे जीवन की इस यात्रा में जो प्रेम, सहयोग और प्रोत्साहन मुझे जाटलैंड पे मिला है, उसका मेरी सफलता में विशेष योगदान है और वह मेरे ह्रदय में भी विशेष स्थान रखता है.

malikdeepak1
December 24th, 2011, 07:57 AM
Navin Bhai, you are a living legend!:star:
I have no words to congratulate you but a SALUTE!

navingulia
December 26th, 2011, 07:04 PM
Thanks so much brother.

Navin Bhai, you are a living legend!:star:
I have no words to congratulate you but a SALUTE!

rameshlakra
December 26th, 2011, 08:00 PM
Many more to come. Like a few other people on facebook and else where have said ¨I have kept a copy and even travel with it, whenever i feel low, i just have to read a page to feel fresh and energetic¨.

Must read for every soul. Actually we should all use our influence to make it a Text book for class X / XI / XII students. It will immensely benefit them to realise ´Infinite human ability´ .

navingulia
December 27th, 2011, 07:57 PM
Thanks brother Ramesh.
1. It is actually my dream that this book reachees every child/student. Whatever I have learnt in life from its battles I have shared in this book so that every student who has dreams can work towards achieving his dreams.
2. The book has got the best possible reviews that a book can possibly get but now I need the support from all friends to make the book reach every child/student.
a) Recommend it strongly to your friends.
b) Buy it for your friends.
c) Gift it to friends and students on their birthdays.

p.s- Friends, I will request that you should read it first and only if you find it worth it then only you should recommend it.

jakharanil
December 27th, 2011, 10:10 PM
Navin Bhai congratulation for the great event.....

karan
December 28th, 2011, 02:15 AM
Navin
Honor well deserved! I can't think of anyone more deserving of this honor. Finally the C-in-C has honored her prodigal son.

navingulia
December 30th, 2011, 12:08 PM
Thanks Karan, Anil. Thanks so much.
The bigger battles are still to come.

narwal1947
March 25th, 2012, 06:59 PM
Dear Gulia

Really you have outstanding Courage to face your Accidental Problem and then overcoming it. There are less than 0.1 % People with such courageand determination. May Almighty God always help you to achive your Goal. Please tell me how to buy copy of your Book.

navingulia
March 26th, 2012, 09:48 AM
Thanks so much Sir
for indian orders, my book can be easily ordered from flipkart at the link -
http://www.flipkart.com/quest-last-victory-8131761207/p/itmd3z3edkfatmmg?pid=9788131761205
for international order, you can email to navingulia@gmail.com