PDA

View Full Version : Very Useful Information...........

jaatdesi
January 5th, 2012, 11:21 AM
Important information -

When a thief forced you to take money from the ATM, do not argue or resist, you might not know what he or she might do to you. What you should do is to punch your PIN in the reverse...

Eg: If your PIN is 1234, you punch 4321.

The moment you punch in the reverse, the money will come out, but will be stuck into the machine half way out and it will alert the police without the notice of the thief.

Every ATM has it; It is specially made to signify danger and help. Not everyone is aware of this.

anilsangwan
January 5th, 2012, 11:28 AM
मेरे कार्ड कि पिन स 1111 ya fer 2222 ...ya fer 3333..... एब्ब के करूँ भाई ? उलटी सीढ़ी एक समान .... टांट फुडवा द्योगे किसे कि थम न्यू लिख के......

Important information -

When a thief forced you to take money from the ATM, do not argue or resist, you might not know what he or she might do to you. What you should do is to punch your PIN in the reverse...

The moment you punch in the reverse, the money will come out, but will be stuck into the machine half way out and it will alert the police without the notice of the thief.

Every ATM has it; It is specially made to signify danger and help. Not everyone is aware of this.

JSRana
January 5th, 2012, 01:13 PM
Important information -

Good and useful information Gaurav.

Thanks.

sjakhars
January 5th, 2012, 01:27 PM
Has anybody tried this or it's just another forwarded email?

VPannu
January 5th, 2012, 02:11 PM
Has anybody tried this or it's just another forwarded email?Jakhar ji , manne try kiya hai. Australia me to langda kutta bhi na aata ATM me reverse PIN punch kar ke police to door ki baat, India me try kiya nahi

deshi-jat
January 5th, 2012, 09:06 PM
This reverse PIN funda is in circulation via forwarding since couple of years..but I haven't heard from anybody that it really does work

ygulia
January 5th, 2012, 10:00 PM
It is just a crap.

kapdal
January 5th, 2012, 10:06 PM
Kori bakwaas hai yeh..

I haven't tried it, but as Anil said, the result is same in certain cases. In fact, out of 10,000 possibilities, there are 100 cases where the reverse is same as original number (apart from numbers like 1111, you also have 1221, 2332, etc.). Basically anytime when last 2 digits are reverse of first 2 digits. You have 100 ways to count first 2 digits (00 to 99), and then 1 way each in those 100 ways where reverse is same- so total 100 cases.

So basically, this won't work in 1% cases. 1% failure rate is huge in scientific matters - you won't ever set up machines on a mass scale that fail 1% of times (can you imagine not getting your money one out of 100 times in an ATM)?

malikdeepak1
January 6th, 2012, 10:37 AM
Niri bakwas se.. try na mariyo, kade card ne block karwa baitho! bank aale chakker kata denge kham-kha ke :boxing:

anilsangwan
January 6th, 2012, 11:29 AM
Kori bakwaas hai yeh..

I haven't tried it, but as Anil said, the result is same in certain cases. In fact, out of 10,000 possibilities, there are 100 cases where the reverse is same as original number (apart from numbers like 1111, you also have 1221, 2332, etc.). Basically anytime when last 2 digits are reverse of first 2 digits. You have 100 ways to count first 2 digits (00 to 99), and then 1 way each in those 100 ways where reverse is same- so total 100 cases.

So basically, this won't work in 1% cases. 1% failure rate is huge in scientific matters - you won't ever set up machines on a mass scale that fail 1% of times (can you imagine not getting your money one out of 100 times in an ATM)?

Sahi kahi bhai....एर १ परसेंट टांट फूटन का खतरा कम स......??... चोर के मौसी का छोरा स जो रहम करेगा..............

narendar
January 7th, 2012, 09:09 PM
bhai saab thanks for important information