PDA

View Full Version : ..how many of us tell other cast members about jatland..

drkarminder
January 8th, 2012, 01:27 AM
..frankly speaking i m never in mood of starting seperate thread myself because i think there are elder and more experienced members than me nd that is a thruth also..probably this is 2nd or 3rd thread from myside..1st was on professional help i think..
..but hw many of us tell the other cast members about jatland and ask them to visit and see..

..i never do..when i m surfing jatland and smone comes, i just let them see the humor section ..they all laugh nd leave..

..its because in other sections i always find fight ,abuse etc..i dont want anybody to laugh on JL nd tell that this is wt u do at JL.... nd atleast not to laugh at jat community, forget about JL...
..i dont want great responses and posts to this thread as many members expect..but i just want to say that JUST BE GENUINE TO UR TIME (if u have) AND TO UR COMMUNITY...(if u belong)..

Bisky
January 8th, 2012, 02:13 AM
Dr.
Responding to it seems difficult, so Like, Dislike से ही काम चलाना पड़ेगा। जवाब देते नहीं बन रहा है। वैसे हमारे दुश्मन पहले ही बहुत हैं। बाकी मेरे खयाल से Jatland की अच्छाई को जाट के सिवाय शायद ही कोई पचा पाये।
Thanx.

ygulia
January 8th, 2012, 03:31 AM
This site is for a specific community i.e. JAT, therefore, I do not think we should share it with other than jats.

vikda
January 8th, 2012, 05:25 AM
Jatland is NOT for spreading the awareness among other castes about Jats...rather it is for expressing what you feel about certain things, participate in discussions with fellow Jat members (though in a decent manner)....I don't think it makes much sense for us to ask other people visit this and then try to conceive notions about Jats based on the casual/fun/JustLikeThat threads and discussions.

In-fact only Wiki section should be visible to Non-Members and other Forums Content should be visible only to Members who obviously would be Jats.

vikda
January 8th, 2012, 05:29 AM
Even for Serious Discussion Threads, there is a Jat perspective on top of the individual thought process and the way it is construed is deciphered best by a JAT. So again for Jats only......no more no less....

Jatland is NOT for spreading the awareness among other castes about Jats...rather it is for expressing what you feel about certain things, participate in discussions with fellow Jat members (though in a decent manner)....I don't think it makes much sense for us to ask other people visit this and then try to conceive notions about Jats based on the casual/fun/JustLikeThat threads and discussions.

In-fact only Wiki section should be visible to Non-Members and other Forums Content should be visible only to Members who obviously would be Jats.

DrRajpalSingh
January 8th, 2012, 09:03 AM
I don't think it makes much sense for us to ask other people visit this and then try to conceive notions about Jats based on the casual/fun/JustLikeThat threads and discussions.

Friend,

To avoid apprehensions of providing unsuitable material to others and helping them to conceive notions unpalatable to us, self discipline on our part can do miracles.

Censorship on the site , even if it may be well intentioned, will result in producing opposite results.

sjakhars
January 8th, 2012, 10:34 AM
I refer people to Jatland wiki to know more about Jats.

Fateh
January 8th, 2012, 10:56 AM
Since, all jatlanders are educated, matured and normal, I donot think anybody would have done this mistake, but if at all somebody inadvertantly, done this mistake, he/she mustnot repeat it in future, we have to be very careful

drkarminder
January 8th, 2012, 11:42 AM

..when smone visit our home, we should be well prapared nd try to be a good host..
..we cant say why smone came to my home,its visitors fault...
..if some one visit JL..he should feel that its serving sm purpose...
... nobody ask other cast members to visit JL,bt nobody can stop them also...
...wt is the pupose of discussion..we discuss smthing for 3-4 days nd then everybody forget that thread..

...many things are lacking on JL ..i paticipated in one thread on professional help..that also ended in fight..
..then i came to other point that jatland members should be categorised according to their profession along wd add and contact numbers..so that if smbody need sm help,he/she can directly contact the concerned member..
..one such site is there started by rajasthan jats forum.com..it is so good..every memeber categ..lawyers,teachers,doctors,engineers etc....
... ppl after smtime lack interest in JL because its not productive..
...improvement should never be ignored...nd should come evrysecond..

drkarminder
January 8th, 2012, 11:56 AM
..members please dont take it otherwise that few good professionals want to highligt themselve on jatland..
..this is to make JL some source of help..
..this way mambers can hv their privacy also and dont hv to post their problem publically on JL..

urmiladuhan
January 8th, 2012, 12:05 PM
[QUOTE=drkarminder;293390][COLOR=#ff0000]..if they are my good friends and they want to know what I am doing and if i happen to be on JL , then i share some JL jokes with them and they too have a good laugh!

vikda
January 8th, 2012, 12:10 PM
Agreed..................

..when smone visit our home, we should be well prapared nd try to be a good host..
...wt is the pupose of discussion..we discuss smthing for 3-4 days nd then everybody forget that thread..

...many things are lacking on JL ..i paticipated in one thread on professional help..that also ended in fight..
..then i came to other point that jatland members should be categorised according to their profession along wd add and contact numbers..so that if smbody need sm help,he/she can directly contact the concerned member..
..one such site is there started by rajasthan jats forum.com..it is so good..every memeber categ..lawyers,teachers,doctors,engineers etc....

drkarminder
January 8th, 2012, 12:18 PM
[QUOTE=drkarminder;293390][COLOR=#ff0000]..if they are my good friends and they want to know what I am doing and if i happen to be on JL , then i share some JL jokes with them and they too have a good laugh!.

...u are repeating wt i hv already said in my thread...(when i m surfing jatland and smone comes, i just let them see the humor section ..they all laugh nd leave..)
..nyway but y u hesitate to share or let them see other things...i hv aleady explained my reason of doing so...

rajneeshantil
January 8th, 2012, 12:23 PM
i do agree that jatland is not a communal awareness site. it is meant for the jats, to share their views, feelings and affection. most of our active users are in abroad and this is a well established platform that provide the smell of their land, warmth of our relations, customs, cultures etc. here, our friends often reminds us some old memories.
this site has nothing to do with publicity or spreading awareness as people from other communities may judge us on the basis of our individual personality and not after surfing this site.
i am not in favour of any restricted visibility or censure. if we can show our merits and our positive aspect to the world likewise there is nothing worse if our negativity is also visible. jatland is a bond, an unbreakable bond which connects only those who thinks about jat community and feel proud in calling as a "JAT".
like Dr. Karminder bhai has stated there should be professional categories. i appreciated if mods(modde in popular term) pay heed to this suggestion. i have started a thread with the title "assistance by professional". but feel bad as except Dr. karminder, none of our JLers came forward for this noble cause. moreover, kasute salahkar bhaiyo ne hijack kar liya yo thread. sab system ar category ki baat kare the. for category and arranging things systematic, there should be some material.people. aadmi khare honge, ekattha honge tabhi to line banegi. if we say line banao phir ekhatta honge ya khare honge, does not sound practical and fruitful. modde bhi lagge hai jan-mat dekhna chave hai is kaam tai.

urmiladuhan
January 8th, 2012, 12:31 PM
[QUOTE=urmiladuhan;293436].

...u are repeating wt i hv already said in my thread...(when i m surfing jatland and smone comes, i just let them see the humor section ..they all laugh nd leave..)
..nyway but y u hesitate to share or let them see other things...i hv aleady explained my reason of doing so...

I could not press the like button on your earlier post as i only partly agreed with all that you wrote - so i posted here. hope you don't mind.

i don't hesistate - if it is none of their business then no need to share all of what all i am reading/doing - that is my point.

vikda
January 8th, 2012, 12:45 PM
I agree to these points but from the name of the thread I thought we are talking about inviting Other Caste people to visit Jatland and that's why I said that there is no point (other than the Wiki sections) even if everything here is in state of Utopia because as far as any forum is concerned, people reading it should also be able to write a post as reading something instigates the urge to reply or share the views sometimes which is possible only by Jat Members as per the policy of this site. Otherwise I am not Caste fanatic and open to views on anything from anybody from any caste. But they visiting the Jatland just to read and not able to post does not make much sense as why would somebody do that (just to gauge what runs in Jat's Mind????).

If you want them to be here for knowledge then Wikis would be considered the authentic source (to an extent) and if you want them to be here to read something funny in forums then either we would have to direct them to Humor section (which you already do) or post funny, satirical, sarcastic, leg pulling messages in regular forums which we want to control as those might lead to indecency after a point.
So only 2 places for other caste people: Wikis and Humor Section.

vikda
January 8th, 2012, 12:49 PM
Professional help toh nahi karte log par agar Hair and Skin care ki poocho to 200 replies hain salahkaron ke :) (refer to Tips for Skin and Hair Care thread)

i do agree that jatland is not a communal awareness site. it is meant for the jats, to share their views, feelings and affection. most of our active users are in abroad and this is a well established platform that provide the smell of their land, warmth of our relations, customs, cultures etc. here, our friends often reminds us some old memories.
this site has nothing to do with publicity or spreading awareness as people from other communities may judge us on the basis of our individual personality and not after surfing this site.
i am not in favour of any restricted visibility or censure. if we can show our merits and our positive aspect to the world likewise there is nothing worse if our negativity is also visible. jatland is a bond, an unbreakable bond which connects only those who thinks about jat community and feel proud in calling as a "JAT".
like Dr. Karminder bhai has stated there should be professional categories. i appreciated if mods(modde in popular term) pay heed to this suggestion. i have started a thread with the title "assistance by professional". but feel bad as except Dr. karminder, none of our JLers came forward for this noble cause. moreover, kasute salahkar bhaiyo ne hijack kar liya yo thread. sab system ar category ki baat kare the. for category and arranging things systematic, there should be some material.people. aadmi khare honge, ekattha honge tabhi to line banegi. if we say line banao phir ekhatta honge ya khare honge, does not sound practical and fruitful. modde bhi lagge hai jan-mat dekhna chave hai is kaam tai.

drkarminder
January 8th, 2012, 12:49 PM
[QUOTE=drkarminder;293441]

I could not press the like button on your earlier post as i only partly agreed with all that you wrote - so i posted here. hope you don't mind.

i don't hesistate - if it is none of their business then no need to share all of what all i am reading/doing - that is my point.

...plz dont mention it..i never see who has pressed like button for me...i mentioned it in my thread also...
..i hv one sincere advice for u..share smthing with ur frnds before doing or writing anything..u will find ur negative and positive aspects..
..nd may be, then u will start thinking before posting anything...
..from ur post i only understood that u are scared that ur frnds will know about ur negative posts nd ur fights wd j.l members...

urmiladuhan
January 8th, 2012, 12:56 PM
[QUOTE=urmiladuhan;293445]

...plz dont mention it..i never see who has pressed like button for me...i mentioned it in my thread also...
..i hv one sincere advice for u..share smthing with ur frnds before doing or writing anything..u will find ur negative and positive aspects..
..from ur post i only understood that u are scared that ur frnds will know about ur negative posts nd ur fights wd j.l members...

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!! you have too many pre conceived notions with nothing to back them up - that is all i want to say!

vikda
January 8th, 2012, 12:58 PM
Inka kehne ka matlab hoga ki ye naa toh scared hain aur na hi interested hain share karne mein (to Non-Jats)...koi aake dekh le toh dekh le Jatland baaki specially invite karne ka koi matlab nahi hai as explained in post # 16.

[QUOTE=urmiladuhan;293445]

drkarminder
January 8th, 2012, 01:11 PM
I agree to these points but from the name of the thread I thought we are talking about inviting Other Caste people to visit Jatland and that's why I said that there is no point (other than the Wiki sections) even if everything here is in state of Utopia because as far as any forum is concerned, people reading it should also be able to write a post as reading something instigates the urge to reply or share the views sometimes which is possible only by Jat Members as per the policy of this site. Otherwise I am not Caste fanatic and open to views on anything from anybody from any caste. But they visiting the Jatland just to read and not able to post does not make much sense as why would somebody do that (just to gauge what runs in Jat's Mind????).

If you want them to be here for knowledge then Wikis would be considered the authentic source (to an extent) and if you want them to be here to read something funny in forums then either we would have to direct them to Humor section (which you already do) or post funny, satirical, sarcastic, leg pulling messages in regular forums which we want to control as those might lead to indecency after a point.
So only 2 places for other caste people: Wikis and Humor Section.

..o.k,vikas ji ..lets conclude this thread...
.my sole purpose of starting this thread was that just be logical, decent and mature in ur interaction wd other members..
..because if smone visit JL ,(forget about other cast ,even if a new jat member),he/she find it a good site nd carry in mind the positive aspects of our gathering..nd encourage other members to join it..thts all..

urmiladuhan
January 8th, 2012, 01:17 PM
.my sole purpose of starting this thread was that just be logical, decent and mature in ur interaction wd other members..
..because if smone visit JL ,(forget about other cast ,even if a new jat member),he/she find it a good site nd carry in mind the positive aspects of our gathering..nd encourage other members to join it..thts all..

too bad you have concluded the thread - otherwise i would have added something.

drkarminder
January 8th, 2012, 01:18 PM
[QUOTE=vikda;293452]Inka kehne ka matlab hoga ki ye naa toh scared hain aur na hi interested hain share karne mein (to Non-Jats)...koi aake dekh le toh dekh le Jatland baaki specially invite karne ka koi matlab nahi hai as explained in post # 16.

..now i dont want to carry it further..
...i m sorry to interested members..
..urmila ji if u want to add smthing,u can start a seperate thread wd same topic nd interested members can join her..

urmiladuhan
January 8th, 2012, 01:22 PM
[QUOTE=vikda;293452]Inka kehne ka matlab hoga ki ye naa toh scared hain aur na hi interested hain share karne mein (to Non-Jats)...koi aake dekh le toh dekh le Jatland baaki specially invite karne ka koi matlab nahi hai as explained in post # 16.

..i m interested in sharing but dont do because of the reason i explained...indecent posts nd personal fights...
..she is not sharing because she herself is doing all these things...(she is actually hiding her negative things not jatland)
..i think its pretty clear all d reasons nd everything..

do you know me personally? - i don't think so! hence your reasoning is baseless.

vikda
January 8th, 2012, 01:29 PM
I have seen some irrational, obnubilated and eristical posts by Urmila Ji sometimes but not indecent ones. May be I have not read all of them....

..i m interested in sharing but dont do because of the reason i explained...indecent posts nd personal fights...
..she is not sharing because she herself is doing all these things...(she is actually hiding her negative things not jatland)
..i think its pretty clear all d reasons nd everything..

vikda
January 8th, 2012, 01:31 PM
And then she is not the only one for such posts as there are many others who would fall in same category at times for certain topics...

[QUOTE=vikda;293463]I have seen some irrational, obnubilated and eristical posts by Urmila Ji sometimes but not indecent ones. May be I have not read all of them....

urmiladuhan
January 8th, 2012, 01:36 PM
I have seen some irrational, obnubilated and eristical posts by Urmila Ji sometimes but not indecent ones. May be I have not read all of them....

[QUOTE=drkarminder;293461]

oh my god!! haans haans kae haar lee!!!! good ones!

urmiladuhan
January 8th, 2012, 01:37 PM
[QUOTE=drkarminder;293461]

be my guest! let me know if something interesting is found during your search! please do share :)

drkarminder
January 8th, 2012, 01:40 PM
[QUOTE=vikda;293464]And then she is not the only one for such posts as there are many others who would fall in same category at times for certain topics..

vikas ji ..u are almost near that i wanted to say..nd thanx for ur replies...

drkarminder
January 8th, 2012, 01:41 PM
[QUOTE=vikda;293463]I have seen some irrational, obnubilated and eristical posts by Urmila Ji sometimes but not indecent ones. May be I have not read all of them....

:redface:

Dagar25
January 8th, 2012, 02:20 PM
[QUOTE=drkarminder;293390]..frankly speaking i m never in mood of starting seperate thread myself because i think there are elder and more experienced members than me nd that is a thruth also..probably this is 2nd or 3rd thread from myside..1st was on professional help i think..

Dr. Karminder...........is it so? if someone has a question in mind or has something that he/she wants to share with others......then he/she should not start thread if he is not elder or the so called experienced member.......Dr. Sahab share with others....if you have something that you want to share with others.......For me--JatLand is for sharing thoughts, views, knowing about JAt ppl spread all over the world and related things about our community.....i come here for this only......I think putting so much restrictions on social portal is not feasible.......it will lead to decrease in count of members.........Instead of putting restrictions why dont we accept each other's nature???????????

I dont think it is really necessary to be experienced and elder to start a new thread........if someone has thought, question or valuable information, joke......he should ask/share.......

NOTE:- Please dont take my post wrong way....m sorry if you think otherwise but freedom of expression is right of every individual even on JL too.

drkarminder
January 8th, 2012, 02:54 PM
[QUOTE=drkarminder;293390]..frankly speaking i m never in mood of starting seperate thread myself because i think there are elder and more experienced members than me nd that is a thruth also..probably this is 2nd or 3rd thread from myside..1st was on professional help i think..

Dr. Karminder...........is it so? if someone has a question in mind or has something that he/she wants to share with others......then he/she should not start thread if he is not elder or the so called experienced member.......Dr. Sahab share with others....if you have something that you want to share with others.......For me--JatLand is for sharing thoughts, views, knowing about JAt ppl spread all over the world and related things about our community.....i come here for this only......I think putting so much restrictions on social portal is not feasible.......it will lead to decrease in count of members.........Instead of putting restrictions why dont we accept each other's nature???????????

I dont think it is really necessary to be experienced and elder to start a new thread........if someone has thought, question or valuable information, joke......he should ask/share.......

NOTE:- Please dont take my post wrong way....m sorry if you think otherwise but freedom of expression is right of every individual even on JL too.
..u r very rt..but i usually prefer discussion on threads started by others rather than starting new thread myself...
..nd i usually like to talk on health related issues than social issues..thts y my threads are less...

ritu
January 8th, 2012, 07:55 PM
Parminder you seem to be a very emotional person with good values. I was really touched when you mentioned about your sister on other thread.do not ever hesitate to share your thoughts or concerns.things started with positive intentions are always taken in the same spirit.

drkarminder
January 8th, 2012, 09:24 PM
Parminder you seem to be a very emotional person with good values. I was really touched when you mentioned about your sister on other thread.do not ever hesitate to share your thoughts or concerns.things started with positive intentions are always taken in the same spirit.
..ha ha..thanx for pronouncing my name correctly :nonchalance:
..nyways thanx for ur appreciation..
..about that thread, i was just refreshing my childhood memories...
..i more thing ritu ji,i m not very emotional..d only thing is that i always try to be correct nd honest in wt i do..

ritu
January 8th, 2012, 09:31 PM
haha....karminder.sorry!
:)
..ha ha..thanx for pronouncing my name correctly :nonchalance:
..nyways thanx for ur appreciation..
..about that thread, i was just refreshing my childhood memories...
..i more thing ritu ji,i m not very emotional..d only thing is that i always try to be correct nd honest in wt i do..

urmiladuhan
January 8th, 2012, 09:35 PM

and why would a person share such things with people whom he hardly knows and are known to involve in fights!

ritu
January 8th, 2012, 09:46 PM
its up to him.i just said what i felt.
and why would a person share such things with people whom he hardly knows and are known to involve in fights!

upendersingh
January 9th, 2012, 12:45 AM
मेरे ख्याल से चाहे जिस जाति के और भले ही चाहे जितनी संख्या में गेस्ट 'जाटलैंड' को विजिट करें, लेकिन सदस्यता केवल जाटों को ही दी जाए तो ठीक रहेगा. साइट के कर्ता-धर्ता स्टीकर वगैरह छपवाएं तो उन्हें गाड़ी के पीछे लगाया जा सकता है, जिससे साइट का प्रचार होगा...टी-शर्ट वगैरह भी छपवानी चाहिए, जिसे नवीन गुलिया जैसे कुछ भाई टी.वी. चैनल पर अपने साक्षात्कार के दौरान पहन सकते हैं...अगर थ्रेड के अंदर की वाहियात और ऊट-पटांग भाषा को न भी सुधारा जाए, लेकिन थ्रेड के टॉपिक की स्पेलिंग जरूर ठीक रखनी चाहिए...गेस्ट पर इस बात का प्रभाव या कुप्रभाव सबसे पहले पड़ता है...मैं इस साइट पर इसका मेंबर बनने से भी काफी पहले से आता था, लेकिन सरसरी नजर दौड़ाकर चला जाता था, क्योंकि थ्रेड वगैरह को देखकर मन पर ऐसा इम्प्रेसन पड़ता था कि यहां कुछ अक्खड़ किस्म के युवक इकट्ठे हो रखे होंगे, जिन्हें न लिखने की अक्ल होगी न बोलने की...लेकिन फिर एक दिन सोचा कि चलो सदस्य बन ही जाऊं...हैं तो अपने जाट भाई ही...फिर यहां पाया कि यहां तो एक से बढ़कर एक पहुंचा हुआ हज़रत है...तो साइट का पहला इम्प्रेसन सुधारना बहुत जरूरी है, साथ ही यह भी कहना चाहूंगा कि साइट का होमपेज बिल्कुल नीरस और आकर्षणविहीन है...इस पर कुछ जाट नायकों के चित्र होते तो बढ़िया होता...

Bisky
January 9th, 2012, 09:56 AM

Dear Doctor
It is not fair. एक तो आप वैसे ही कम थ्रेड पोस्ट करते हैं। और जब की भी है तो उस पर अच्छे कमेंट्स देखे बिना ही Conclude कर रहे हैं।
I can see apparently... what did you want and what U get... but it is obvious. While responding, every JL should concentrate only on the subject line of posted thread. But we normally respond to the comments or replies. This is the reason what makes the conditions worsened. But....ये भी तो गलत है...

"जो नकाब-ए-रुख उठा दी, तो कैद भी लगा दी
उठे हर निगाह लेकिन, कोई बाम तक न पहुंचे"

नकाब-ए-रुख - - - चेहरे पर गिराया जाने वाला पर्दा
बाम - - - चोटी, means चेहरा

हर किसी की अपनी-2 समझ होती है। और समझदारी की बात किसी और से समझना किसी-2 की समझ में आता है।

drkarminder
January 9th, 2012, 03:15 PM
मेरे ख्याल से चाहे जिस जाति के और भले ही चाहे जितनी संख्या में गेस्ट 'जाटलैंड' को विजिट करें, लेकिन सदस्यता केवल जाटों को ही दी जाए तो ठीक रहेगा. साइट के कर्ता-धर्ता स्टीकर वगैरह छपवाएं तो उन्हें गाड़ी के पीछे लगाया जा सकता है, जिससे साइट का प्रचार होगा...टी-शर्ट वगैरह भी छपवानी चाहिए, जिसे नवीन गुलिया जैसे कुछ भाई टी.वी. चैनल पर अपने साक्षात्कार के दौरान पहन सकते हैं...अगर थ्रेड के अंदर की वाहियात और ऊट-पटांग भाषा को न भी सुधारा जाए, लेकिन थ्रेड के टॉपिक की स्पेलिंग जरूर ठीक रखनी चाहिए...गेस्ट पर इस बात का प्रभाव या कुप्रभाव सबसे पहले पड़ता है...मैं इस साइट पर इसका मेंबर बनने से भी काफी पहले से आता था, लेकिन सरसरी नजर दौड़ाकर चला जाता था, क्योंकि थ्रेड वगैरह को देखकर मन पर ऐसा इम्प्रेसन पड़ता था कि यहां कुछ अक्खड़ किस्म के युवक इकट्ठे हो रखे होंगे, जिन्हें न लिखने की अक्ल होगी न बोलने की...लेकिन फिर एक दिन सोचा कि चलो सदस्य बन ही जाऊं...हैं तो अपने जाट भाई ही...फिर यहां पाया कि यहां तो एक से बढ़कर एक पहुंचा हुआ हज़रत है...तो साइट का पहला इम्प्रेसन सुधारना बहुत जरूरी है, साथ ही यह भी कहना चाहूंगा कि साइट का होमपेज बिल्कुल नीरस और आकर्षणविहीन है...इस पर कुछ जाट नायकों के चित्र होते तो बढ़िया होता...

.......thats wt i actually want to say upender ji...this is our site..lets keep it clean so that if smone visit JL then find it worth join and promote..... ur post is actually reflecting my thread..

drkarminder
January 9th, 2012, 03:21 PM
Dear Doctor
It is not fair. एक तो आप वैसे ही कम थ्रेड पोस्ट करते हैं। और जब की भी है तो उस पर अच्छे कमेंट्स देखे बिना ही Conclude कर रहे हैं।
I can see apparently... what did you want and what U get... but it is obvious. While responding, every JL should concentrate only on the subject line of posted thread. But we normally respond to the comments or replies. This is the reason what makes the conditions worsened. But....ये भी तो गलत है...

"जो नकाब-ए-रुख उठा दी, तो कैद भी लगा दी
उठे हर निगाह लेकिन, कोई बाम तक न पहुंचे"

नकाब-ए-रुख - - - चेहरे पर गिराया जाने वाला पर्दा
बाम - - - चोटी, means चेहरा

..pradeep ji..as u can see after post 20, topic was going of the track and when i saw that this thread has 503 views then i thought that most if the ppl hv made their replies..plus most of the post were in support nd favouring the thread..
..additionaly i didnt find any contradictory posts that can lead to good discussion..thts y i concluded this post..
...moreover as i said my content of my thread was more of massage than discussion....
..nyway now also ur valuable posts nd replies are welcomed nd will be replied but no off the track post please..