PDA

View Full Version : Jat unity-Are we really united ??

jksangwan
January 12th, 2012, 12:17 AM
HI,
Fellow Jats are we really united?
No I think we are divided in the name of Gotra, Region(That one is from U.P,from Rajasthan or M.P) one of our fellow gentleman from U.P have already started a thread on this topic.
Secondly we are divided in the name of Status(That now one have earned crores of money in business one starts looking others down/ One is highly ranked officer in any organization one starts looking others down and so on).There may be other numerous reasons which you fellow community members should bring to ground.

Do we help each other genuinely in need,in case of harassment of one of our fellow Do we help each other ?
In my view we should help each other in times of need, and it is possible only by means of networking and making a organization which should have at least one branch in every state(,if it is not possible to have branch in every district or at lower level).
We should also take our Sikh brothers in this networking and unity program.

UNITY IS LIFE,DIVISION IS DEATH

THESE ARE MY VIEWS(WITH WHATEVER LITTLE BRAINS I HAVE).I request my community members to take this topic to greater heights with their great and esteemed views and brains.

akshaymalik84
January 12th, 2012, 12:54 AM
i think we are united. Just need to go that extra mile.

singhvp
January 12th, 2012, 09:51 AM
A good thread. We really need to maintain cordiality and unity.

Arvindc
January 12th, 2012, 11:15 AM

Yeah, I second it.

What is more important is what each one of us thinks. Rather then speculating on what the other person is thinking we should look inwards.
If I think that I am united with Jats irrespective of other things then for me, the matter ends here.

DrRajpalSingh
January 12th, 2012, 11:20 AM
HI,
No I think we are divided in the name of Gotra, Region(That one is from U.P,from Rajasthan or M.P) one of our fellow gentleman from U.P have already started a thread on this topic.
Secondly we are divided in the name of Status(That now one have earned crores of money in business one starts looking others down/ One is highly ranked officer in any organization one starts looking others down and so on).There may be other numerous reasons which you fellow community members should bring to ground.

Do we help each other genuinely in need,in case of harassment of one of our fellow Do we help each other ?
In my view we should help each other in times of need, and it is possible only by means of networking and making a organization which should have at least one branch in every state(,if it is not possible to have branch in every district or at lower level).
We should also take our Sikh brothers in this networking and unity program.

UNITY IS LIFE,DIVISION IS DEATH

THESE ARE MY VIEWS(WITH WHATEVER LITTLE BRAINS I HAVE).I request my community members to take this topic to greater heights with their great and esteemed views and brains.

Good thread.

Unity is Strength.

jksangwan
January 12th, 2012, 11:50 AM

Hi Singh Saab,we are from same district,I thank you for calling me Serious and mature(but I dont' think I am, I have to learn a lot from life and people like you).I am as carefree,mast and innocent as every Jat must be,I think these are few of basic qualities of being a Jat.But I am little bit annoyed by you that you have not found any Sangwan mature and serious in RECORDED HISTORY OF INDIA,one of our Sangwan is VC of Haryana's only
medical university,some are MLAs ex MP and others also hold highly ranked positions in every field.That's the point I also made in the thread that we are divided on basis of gotra,region,status and so on we keep dividing and branding ourselves.There indeed some speacial qualities(may be bad or good) in every gotra and community,I think they come from regional circumstances,family back round and lot of other reasons.But today education is refining that rough edges,I remember few years ago people use to call us jat shola doni aath,bg etc.,have started seeing us people with brains as well as brawns,because now you can find a jat as an engineer as an scientist as a pilot as a business tycoon as a model as a filmstar and so on ,Gentleman we dont' die we multiply. So Singh Saab don't brand anybody and think of networking and helping each in hour of need.

singhvp
January 12th, 2012, 12:23 PM
@SK Sangwan: SK Bhai, respecting your sentiments and any potential controversy, I have since edited my post. I agree with your beautiful views.

raka
January 12th, 2012, 12:24 PM

गलत बात स भाईसाहब , आपनी माँ ने भूल गए जिसने ताहरा घर बसा दिया :(

singhvp
January 12th, 2012, 12:27 PM

No, we are not. We are a house divided. Before going to extra mile, we have to reach the first milestone.

singhvp
January 12th, 2012, 02:45 PM
गलत बात स भाईसाहब , आपनी माँ ने भूल गए जिसने ताहरा घर बसा दिया :(

राकेश, गलत समझ गया भाई, मेरा मतलब था कि हंसोकड़े बहोत ज्याद होते हैं, और ज़िन्दगी का हर रंजो गम हंसी में आसानी से उड़ा देते हैं i भाई आप लोग तो हमने घणे प्यारे लाग्गो सो, चाहे जितना मज़ाक उड़ाते रहो, कोए बात ना, हम कोए खास गिला ना करते, थारा हिसाब बनै सै i खैर अब मैंने पोस्ट एडिट कर दी है तो बात ख़तम i

satyenderdeswal
January 12th, 2012, 04:45 PM
i hink we jats are not united...even JL pe bhi u can have a lot of examples...kai thread chal rahey hai jo akshetrwaad per adharit hain..jib padhey likhey logan ka yo haal hai te anpadh to ho liye united..

jksangwan
January 12th, 2012, 06:38 PM
राकेश, गलत समझ गया भाई, मेरा मतलब था कि हंसोकड़े बहोत ज्याद होते हैं, और ज़िन्दगी का हर रंजो गम हंसी में आसानी से उड़ा देते हैं i भाई आप लोग तो हमने घणे प्यारे लाग्गो सो, चाहे जितना मज़ाक उड़ाते रहो, कोए बात ना, हम कोए खास गिला ना करते, थारा हिसाब बनै सै i खैर अब मैंने पोस्ट एडिट कर दी है तो बात ख़तम i

koi bat nahi Dhankhar saab aap kise aur sense m keh rehe the,aur gamon ko to hansi m hi udda dena chaiye varna ye hame udda dete h
Aur ha badi hi suthri aur dynamic photo laga rakhi h appne appne,isi a photo m bhe lagan k soch raha hon apne profile p jade kuch bat banegi

Prikshit
January 12th, 2012, 07:41 PM
We discuss every issue with great intensity,and we figure out where we lack behind, but hardly do anything called execution of solution to the issue.

drkarminder
January 12th, 2012, 08:26 PM
We discuss every issue with great intensity,and we figure out where we lack behind, but hardly do anything called execution of solution to the issue.
..this is d biggest issue in jats..LACK OF UNITY...
... it reqires action rather than discussion....
..already its discussed evrywhere nd the conclusion comes that we are not united...
....this problem can be solved by each individual working on it rather than discussion...
...u be united to ur community,everybody will follow u.....

Samarkadian
January 13th, 2012, 05:01 AM
What a sheer stupidity is this call on lack on unity? You people, yes all of you, don't get tired of finding faults with your own self.? Shame on you all. You are hypocrites of ultimate grade. At various fronts you shout from rooftops with squizzed anal muscles about bravery, attitude and fearlessness of your race but at the same moment you fear about lack of unity. Why this foolishness touches you every now and then?

Where did you see and hear a fearless and straightforward person looking for a group? Such a personna is always free. That can't be bounded. Unity often seen among weak thaty they are always united because they fear most of the time from various things. Strong men will never be united because they don't accept anybody's rule. A jat's character is as free as wind. This oozing level of self esteem came over in character because of the centuries of hard work in fields and being the sole provider of grain to everybody in society. Now you think from your own wits that how can such a character of jat would be looking for unity who has been so independent all through the ages. Think many times. Unity,moreover, scientifically and naturally occurs when there is a big threat, a threat for survival, a threat of extinction. When that threat is conquered people would lead normal life. In jat's intrinsic nature submission is the last resort unless there is another level of evolution. Unity is a myth, a fantasy and a pretty lie.

All Jats can do is stride towards cooperation for each other's growth only if it is suitable.

Further, if anyone of the hypocrite feel offended, I don't care.

singhvp
January 13th, 2012, 07:08 AM
Unity,moreover, scientifically and naturally occurs when there is a big threat, a threat for survival, a threat of extinction. When that threat is conquered people would lead normal life. In jat's intrinsic nature submission is the last resort unless there is another level of evolution. Unity is a myth, a fantasy and a pretty lie.

All Jats can do is stride towards cooperation for each other's growth only if it is suitable.

Very true, Samar. A good analysis.

anilsangwan
January 13th, 2012, 08:11 AM
जाटों में unity के बारे में मेरा experience बहुत बढ़िया रहया है ..... मेरे स्कूल कॉलेज ऑफिस में बहुत से जाट दोस्त रहे हैं जो आज तक साथ हैं एर हम ने मिल के खूब धूमा ठाया स .....एर दुःख सुख में बहुत साथ दिया स एक दुसरे का.......
बाकी और तो सब ठीक स .... पर कुछ जाट "थूक के चाट" लें सें..... यो बहुत बुरी चीज़ स.......

Hi Singh Saab,we are from same district,I thank you for calling me Serious and mature(but I dont' think I am, I have to learn a lot from life and people like you).I am as carefree,mast and innocent as every Jat must be,I think these are few of basic qualities of being a Jat.But I am little bit annoyed by you that you have not found any Sangwan mature and serious in RECORDED HISTORY OF INDIA,one of our Sangwan is VC of Haryana's only
medical university,some are MLAs ex MP and others also hold highly ranked positions in every field.That's the point I also made in the thread that we are divided on basis of gotra,region,status and so on we keep dividing and branding ourselves.There indeed some speacial qualities(may be bad or good) in every gotra and community,I think they come from regional circumstances,family back round and lot of other reasons.But today education is refining that rough edges,I remember few years ago people use to call us jat shola doni aath,bg etc.,have started seeing us people with brains as well as brawns,because now you can find a jat as an engineer as an scientist as a pilot as a business tycoon as a model as a filmstar and so on ,Gentleman we dont' die we multiply. So Singh Saab don't brand anybody and think of networking and helping each in hour of need.

jksangwan
January 13th, 2012, 10:13 AM
What a sheer stupidity is this call on lack on unity? You people, yes all of you, don't get tired of finding faults with your own self.? Shame on you all. You are hypocrites of ultimate grade. At various fronts you shout from rooftops with squizzed anal muscles about bravery, attitude and fearlessness of your race but at the same moment you fear about lack of unity. Why this foolishness touches you every now and then?

Where did you see and hear a fearless and straightforward person looking for a group? Such a personna is always free. That can't be bounded. Unity often seen among weak thaty they are always united because they fear most of the time from various things. Strong men will never be united because they don't accept anybody's rule. A jat's character is as free as wind. This oozing level of self esteem came over in character because of the centuries of hard work in fields and being the sole provider of grain to everybody in society. Now you think from your own wits that how can such a character of jat would be looking for unity who has been so independent all through the ages. Think many times. Unity,moreover, scientifically and naturally occurs when there is a big threat, a threat for survival, a threat of extinction. When that threat is conquered people would lead normal life. In jat's intrinsic nature submission is the last resort unless there is another level of evolution. Unity is a myth, a fantasy and a pretty lie.

Bhai Kadian hum ne bera h tun Europe m h par please apne bhaiyo ne befkoof na kah,yeh sahi baat nahi h,sayad tane panchtantar ke vo kahni nahi padi h jis m ekta ka pad padhya gaya h .Recently there was a movement by Anna Hazare in India,lakhs of people were united against government,and that was reason that government bended in front of him,if he were alone you what government would have done with him,that's the power of unity.Aur m koi lath bajane k liye united hone k bat nahi keh raha hon.If getting united is wrong than whole world is wrong,why this groups of nations like G-8,G-20 and SARAC are formed,why our own Jat Sabhas are there ?.And who says we have lived independently,we live in groups,isnt' a village is a group of people of same caste,gotra or clan.Getting united is no foolishness,there's no stupidity in it and there's no hypocrisy in it,but talking against is,as for ages we lived as groups and whenever need aroused we fought unitedly for our causes and rights.I will write about what's my idea of getting united in this thread,some of you have mistaken it; in my another post.

singhvp
January 13th, 2012, 10:27 AM
सबसे पहले जो आस्तीन के सांप हैं उनको ख़त्म करना होगा i ये सांप, हमेशां ज़हर उगलते रहते हैं, आप लोग क्या एकता की बात करते हो i

jksangwan
January 13th, 2012, 10:39 AM
सबसे पहले जो आस्तीन के सांप हैं उनको ख़त्म करना होगा i ये सांप, हमेशां ज़हर उगलते रहते हैं, आप लोग क्या एकता की बात करते हो i

Kon hain asthin ke sanp.Whom you are pointing towards.Speak clearly Dhankhar saab

Fateh
January 13th, 2012, 11:22 AM

Samar, niether, your language nor your your points seems to be proper, I think you are not uneducated and not even that old to use such language, secondly brother, cannot brave need unity, cannot brave be united, are not rajputs, yadav, gujjars etc like jats but they also talk about unity and look at yadav they have become much batter than jats by hard work and unity, My request to you is to withdraw the post and say sorry to all, rest is upto you, God bless you

Fateh
January 13th, 2012, 11:34 AM
Very true, Samar. A good analysis.

VP Bhai, what is true, what analysis, why you are encouraging indecent/arrogent/stupid/immature behaviour on the forum, I never expected atlist from you any appreciation of such a bad behaviour and irreliventpoints, The topic is are jats united, so what is wrong in the topic, asking/finding views of brothers, jats may be anything but do you thing unity is not applicable to jats or cannot some one talk on the subject, cannot brave need unity, sorry vpji, I couldnot hold myself .

singhvp
January 13th, 2012, 11:37 AM
Kon hain asthin ke sanp.Whom you are pointing towards.Speak clearly Dhankhar saab

Sangwan Sahab, you are new here and will see yourself in due course. It will aggravate the situation, if I single out anyone. I leave it to your wise judgement. In almost every thread you will see some "Jalkhore" people, who try to pass on unsolicited, unchaste and derogatory remarks on their fellow "Jats" . Jatland is characterized by this kind of behavior. Unity is a virtue but I think we are living in a fool's paradise if we dream of any kind of unity among Jat community. Let us wish that the cases of murder, litigation and bad blood get diminished in the new year.

Fateh
January 13th, 2012, 11:40 AM

VPJI, Who are these snakes, what is the poison, but still why cannot we talk about unity

singhvp
January 13th, 2012, 11:51 AM
VP Bhai, what is true, what analysis, why you are encouraging indecent/arrogent/stupid/immature behaviour on the forum, I never expected atlist from you any appreciation of such a bad behaviour and irreliventpoints, The topic is are jats united, so what is wrong in the topic, asking/finding views of brothers, jats may be anything but do you thing unity is not applicable to jats or cannot some one talk on the subject, cannot brave need unity, sorry vpji, I couldnot hold myself .

Fateh Singh Sahab,

First of all, you are just like my elder brother and have every right to lambast me. You have been a witness of the hostile environment on this site and, perhaps, you yourself has been a victim of the same. I agree with Samar out of conviction and not just for the sake of ganging up with him. You know me very well that I always try to be fair and impartial regardless of the consequences. That is why, I have always been a target of a few radicals on this site and continues to be. Only, yesterday, one boy wrote a post which I will forward to you. The original has been edited by the editors and the malicious content has since been removed but I have kept a copy of that great original post by a great 'Matador' of the community. Please give your comments after having read that post. There are countless instances, where I have been constantly subjected to unwarranted sarcasm, humiliation, abusive and cryptically derogatory remarks. Fatah, Sahab, I dont remember any Messiah of Jats or Saviour of Jat unity having come to my rescue. That is another thing that I have the guts and capacity to counter such pigmies and will continue countering them untill the last drop of blood. Isn't it hypocrisy. Isn't it true that there is a lot of bad blood among the community. Isn't it true that we Jats are the most jealous people on the earth planet. Isn't it true that our first salvo is aimed at a community fellow only. The respect which I have got from people from other communities is much more than the one I am getting in our own community. I am sorry to say that. What kind of unity, are you expecting. Truth is bitter and Samar has spoken the truth. I don't think I have made any wrong decision in endorsing his views.

But having said that, I am not hindering the efforts to bring a unity. I have nowhere said that it is not a good thread and not a good cause. I am with you and Sangwan Bhai, if you peaple succeed in your Mission. My services are with you.
Warm Regards

malikdeepak1
January 13th, 2012, 12:17 PM
VPji, differences are and will exist between/among individuals. No two people think on same lines. If your views are not agreeable by someone, or you are not agreeable with someone else's ideology, that doesn't mean you or other person is "jalatkhora". Even i have differences here with people on JL. I know there are some people here who think they are BEST and what they think/do is also the BEST. But that should not create a gap among ourselves. Best way is to ignore such people which I do regularly. I know, now those people will come attacking me also, but i will as usually ignore them to keep my mind in a peaceful state. This is a virtual world, so sab sher hai yaha par. Koi kisi ke ghar aake jahgda nahi karne wala. Yaha par shabdo ke vaar se jhagda karna matlab apne dimag ki shanti ko bhang karna hai. People do try to demoralize you, but it depends on you if you want to be demoralized or not! Best is Ignore and enjoy everyone's views. If you dont agree with the views, simply ignore them!

Mai yaha JL par halke-fulke mood me aata hu, aap bhi aaiye or sabke vicharo ka anand lijiye or Jat ekta ko majboot karne me sahyog kariye!

jksangwan
January 13th, 2012, 12:37 PM
Fateh Singh Sahab,

First of all, you are just like my elder brother and have every right to lambast me. You have been a witness of the hostile environment on this site and, perhaps, you yourself has been a victim of the same. I agree with Samar out of conviction and not just for the sake of ganging up with him. You know me very well that I always try to be fair and impartial regardless of the consequences. That is why, I have always been a target of a few radicals on this site and continues to be. Only, yesterday, one boy wrote a post which I will forward to you. The original has been edited by the editors and the malicious content has since been removed but I have kept a copy of that great original post by a great 'Matador' of the community. Please give your comments after having read that post. There are countless instances, where I have been constantly subjected to unwarranted sarcasm, humiliation, abusive and cryptically derogatory remarks. Fatah, Sahab, I dont remember any Messiah of Jats or Saviour of Jat unity having come to my rescue. That is another thing that I have the guts and capacity to counter such pigmies and will continue countering them untill the last drop of blood. Isn't it hypocrisy. Isn't it true that there is a lot of bad blood among the community. Isn't it true that we Jats are the most jealous people on the earth planet. Isn't it true that our first salvo is aimed at a community fellow only. The respect which I have got from people from other communities is much more than the one I am getting in our own community. I am sorry to say that. What kind of unity, are you expecting. Truth is bitter and Samar has spoken the truth. I don't think I have made any wrong decision in endorsing his views.

But having said that, I am not hindering the efforts to bring a unity. I have nowhere said that it is not a good thread and not a good cause. I am with you and Sangwan Bhai, if you peaple succeed in your Mission. My services are with you.
Warm Regards

If anybody is speaking something rubbish about somebody personally; it should be condemned by one and all.This forum should be for progressive and healthy views only and not for setting personal scores,for that go to real world and show your mardangi there.One thing more VPji yesterday you liked my views and today you liked opposite views how come this(is this because of some personal remarks somebodymade against you)Please dont' judge whole community,clan or gotra by misdeed of one person.I know there are lot of inhumane qualities in jats(in all of us,only amount of percentage varies),but we have to refine them. I know it's in jats to put one another down,first they start with family than father,mother than village than gotra and so on,how long will it continue ? other community people say that ye to apas he sar fodte rehte hain.Now see when I started this thread about unity people have problem, tu mujhe kya ye kehna chaiye bhai aajkal sar nahi fot rahe-kam hao gaye hain mukedme, kya lootye pitye se dar gaye?

Fateh
January 13th, 2012, 12:45 PM
Fateh Singh Sahab,

Warm Regards
Brother, I can understand, your point and feelings and agree with you, but still we are not on same line, I know and had been airing my views openly that jats lack unity, but here topic is are jats united, so samar could have said jats have no unity, secondly brother what kind of languge he has used do you really approve it. I have nothing against samar but I didnot expect such feeling in such a language from him. Brother, every one of us knows that there is no unity among jats but asking such views of brothers and even trying for unity is bad/wrong, so please be cool, I feel again sorry if I hurt your feelings, since I also consider you my younger brother, I could pen my heart, please donot mind, regards

singhvp
January 13th, 2012, 01:18 PM
Brother, I can understand, your point and feelings and agree with you, but still we are not on same line, I know and had been airing my views openly that jats lack unity, but here topic is are jats united, so samar could have said jats have no unity, secondly brother what kind of languge he has used do you really approve it. I have nothing against samar but I didnot expect such feeling in such a language from him. Brother, every one of us knows that there is no unity among jats but asking such views of brothers and even trying for unity is bad/wrong, so please be cool, I feel again sorry if I hurt your feelings, since I also consider you my younger brother, I could pen my heart, please donot mind, regards

Moreover, Fatah Singh Sahab, you can have a second look on my post in question. You would see that I have not quoted Samar's entire post. I have touched upon only a portion of the post which I have quoted and have commented upon that.

singhvp
January 13th, 2012, 01:25 PM
VPji yesterday you liked my views and today you liked opposite views how come this(is this because of some personal remarks somebodymade against

Sangwan Bhai, I liked your post because it was well intended. But, I liked Samar's post because of his realistic view of the prevalent situation. I like your sincerity for the cause but the ground realities will have to be commented upon in this process. We cannot turn a blind eye towards the sick realities.

singhvp
January 13th, 2012, 01:44 PM
If anybody is speaking something rubbish about somebody personally; it should be condemned by one and all.This forum should be for progressive and healthy views only and not for setting personal scores,for that go to real world and show your mardangi there.One thing more VPji yesterday you liked my views and today you liked opposite views how come this(is this because of some personal remarks somebodymade against you)Please dont' judge whole community,clan or gotra by misdeed of one person.I know there are lot of inhumane qualities in jats(in all of us,only amount of percentage varies),but we have to refine them. I know it's in jats to put one another down,first they start with family than father,mother than village than gotra and so on,how long will it continue ? other community people say that ye to apas he sar fodte rehte hain.Now see when I started this thread about unity people have problem, tu mujhe kya ye kehna chaiye bhai aajkal sar nahi fot rahe-kam hao gaye hain mukedme, kya lootye pitye se dar gaye?

दीपक, सवाल यह नहीं कि शीशा टूटा कि नहीं, सवाल यह है कि पत्थर किधर से आया और क्यों आया I
जब मै किसी के गेहूं के किल्ले में झोटा नहीं बाड़ता, तो लोग खामखाँ क्यों हर पोस्ट में अपनी नाक फन्साके घटिया, व्यक्तिगत और बेहूदी टिप्पणियाँ करते हैं I
इतना बेवकूफ कोई नहीं कि कोई उन्हें समझता नहीं, और आपको भी सारे घटनाक्रम और माजरे का अच्छे से मालूम है
जहाँ तक आलोचना की बात है, तो कौन यह उम्मीद कर रहा है कि सब मेरी ही बात से सहमत हों I
कई सभ्य लड़के हैं जिनके और मेरे राजनैतिक विचार बिलकुल भिन्न है और हम एक दूसरे के विचारों के आलोचक भी रहे हैं, परन्तु उनकी पोस्ट पढ़ के मज़ा आता है I
अब मै उन सभ्य भाइयों या बहनों का नाम लूँगा तो एक और controversy खडी हो जाएगी I

prashantacmet
January 13th, 2012, 02:45 PM
जात्दा अर्र काट्दा आपने ने ही मार्या करे....बाकी यह आपे ही कोलम कोला होके आपनी लंगड़ ढीली कर लिया करे..किसी दूसरी बिरादरी ने हंगा लावन की जरूरत कोना .....हेरोतोदुस कह के गया था की जो सारे गेटे एक होजा तो दुनिया मैं इनती थाडा कोई न पावे....बाकी जिब्बे भी येह आपस मैं भिद्य करते ..अर्र आज भी इनक अयोही हाल से....अल्ल्लाहाबाद जाके देख लो कोई...४०% केस वेस्ट उप के जाता के स

Fateh
January 13th, 2012, 03:47 PM
Moreover, Fatah Singh Sahab, you can have a second look on my post in question. You would see that I have not quoted Samar's entire post. I have touched upon only a portion of the post which I have quoted and have commented upon that.
Brother, no issue, let us forget and proceede further, I think, any idea, discussion, feeling on the unity will always has positive effect. for jats unity is the need of the hour.regards

raka
January 13th, 2012, 04:03 PM
भाई झोझू आले, समर ने जोश में या तैश आके जो भी लिखा स वो भी काफी हद तक सही स | ताक़त हेमशा आपस में टकराएगी | अलग तो एक बाप के दो बेटे हैं वो भी होते हैं परन्तु जब कभी उन बेटो पर कोई बाहरी संकट आता हैं तो दोनों झट सी एक हो जायेंगे | आपको शायद ध्यान हो 93 में गोत्र विवाह वाले मसले पर सांगवान व पुनिया खाप का लठ बाजा था तो सांगवान क्यूकर एक हो गए थे और पंजाब हरियाणा हाई कोर्ट व भजन लाल सरकार को हिला के रख दिया था | आखिर में सरकार को सांगवान खाप की एकता के आगे झुकना पड़ा था | खैर झगड़ा जाटों का था आपस में पर बात हैं मुद्दे की के एकता हमेशा किसी मुद्दे को लेकर बनती हैं | मीर्चपुर काण्ड वाले मुद्दे पर देखा होगा कैसे जाटों ने एक हो कर रेल रोक दी थी | आरक्षण वाले मुद्दे पर जाटों ने हरियाणा में 14 जगह रेल रोक कर अपनी एकता दिखा दी थी | इसलिए सबसे पहले जरूरी हैं कौम के हित के लिए मुद्दे तैयार करना और फिर उन मुद्दों को लेकर एकता बनाई जाये | "जाट कौम अपनी ताक़त को पहचानो" वाली थ्रेड में पहले भी इसका जिक्र किया हैं शायद आपने पढ़ी न हो (जाट दिल्ली की राजसत्ता से पीछे रहने के लिए स्वयं जिम्मेदार हैं क्योंकि इसी जाति का एक पढ़ा लिखा वर्ग जात पात का विरोध करने लगा हैं लेकिन हैरत की बात हैं की यही लोग अपने बच्चो के रिश्तो के लिए जाटों को ही ढूंढ़ते हैं | दूसरा यही लोग दुष्प्रचार करते हैं की जाट कौम कभी इकट्ठा नहीं हो सकतीं | जबकि सच्चाई यह हैं की कोई भी परिवार , गावं , समाज और जाति किसी मुद्दे पर इकट्ठा हुआ करती हैं जब कौम के पास 65 साल से ( चौ. छोटूराम के देहांत के बाद ) कोई कौमी मुद्दे ही नहीं तो फिर किस बात के लिए इकट्ठा हो ? इसलिए आज कौम को अपने हक के आधार पर मुद्दे बनाने की आवश्यकता हैं |)

jksangwan
January 13th, 2012, 06:46 PM
जात्दा अर्र काट्दा आपने ने ही मार्या करे....बाकी यह आपे ही कोलम कोला होके आपनी लंगड़ ढीली कर लिया करे..किसी दूसरी बिरादरी ने हंगा लावन की जरूरत कोना .....हेरोतोदुस कह के गया था की जो सारे गेटे एक होजा तो दुनिया मैं इनती थाडा कोई न पावे....बाकी जिब्बे भी येह आपस मैं भिद्य करते ..अर्र आज भी इनक अयोही हाल से....अल्ल्लाहाबाद जाके देख लो कोई...४०% केस वेस्ट उप के जाता के स

bhai sahi kahi tane bhe jab tere post ne padon hon hansi choot pade h,bhai man gaye tane bhe.aur ye bhe sahi keh raha se tu ke Allahbad ke vakil tham west U.P allan ne crorepati bana,mera ek dost tomar jo Badhot ka h yaye bat kave tha.Par kuch Jat na maan rahe keveh ha joot bajan m nayara a maja se,lotai petai ar court kacheri ke darshan bhe ho ja se ise bhane,ekta okta unity ke faltu bat na karo,chalu bhai hum tu dat jange

raka
January 13th, 2012, 06:53 PM
और इब आड़े देख ल्यो माहरे सांगवाना का एका ..कोइसा भी सांगवान कोइसे सांगवान की बात न गलत कहता हो तो चाहे आगला गलत हो , ;)

drkarminder
January 13th, 2012, 06:53 PM

... u ruined evrythng of urs by saying this (highlighted)
...it could hv been a good post for encouragement(not solution) if u h wd hv deleted the red marked thing...
...the highlited part is the only thing that everybody is trying to say ..nd even u also ..
..otherwise ,do u think that we are here preparing a jat army to fight against other casts..or we are kind of starting a war against smone..
... the reality is far from wt u hv told in ur post...it can give an adrenalin rush bt is not useful at all practically..
.. any community progress by coperation...showing bravery everywhere makes u only fool...
..and for this the whole community suffer...

Samarkadian
January 13th, 2012, 07:23 PM
... u ruined evrythng of urs by saying this (highlighted)
...it could hv been a good post for encouragement(not solution) if u h wd hv deleted the red marked thing...
...the highlited part is the only thing that everybody is trying to say ..nd even u also ..
..otherwise ,do u think that we are here preparing a jat army to fight against other casts..or we are kind of starting a war against smone..
... the reality is far from wt u hv told in ur post...it can give an adrenalin rush bt is not useful at all practically..
.. any community progress by coperation...showing bravery everywhere makes u only fool...
..and for this the whole community suffer...

I am medically unfit to comprehend what you 've written. But thanks anyway.

drkarminder
January 13th, 2012, 08:45 PM

..in madical diagnosis there is a popular saying...when u diagnose a case..
..." DONT GO FOR RARE DIAGNOSIS..THEY TEND TO BE INCORRECT..
..sm fellows diagnose rare just to show that they are different nd more intellegent and end up in spoiling the case...
..and ur diagnosis is almost rare..
..stick to basic things...
....shouting of bravery ,standing alone,invincible..are the talks of proudy ppl...

... basic need in jat unity is mutal help not fearlessness and straightforwardness that u hv mentioned..

...reply if u can understand it...one more thing, we are here for discussion not fight...
..dont take the past matter between u and me seriously....
..if u want to discuss the things .u are most welcome...

drkarminder
January 13th, 2012, 09:06 PM

..i read my post again..yeah it was complicated...i wrote it in hurry nd wd two different points in mind...

drkarminder
January 13th, 2012, 09:14 PM

.. completely agree wd u fateh sir... we are not here t discuss jat bravery....
..we are here to discuss jat unity...
... because of this attitude,we smtime do mistakes nd loose sm good oppurtunities...
..nd ppl less capable of leave us behind..

thukrela
January 13th, 2012, 09:28 PM
JK Sangwan Sahab

#In my view we should help each other in times of need, and it is possible only by means of networking and making a organization which should have at least one branch in every state (+1)

#We should also take our Sikh brothers in this networking and unity program (+1)

Akshay bhai

#i think we are united. Just need to go that extra mile (+1)

Arvind bro

# If I think that I am united with Jats irrespective of other things then for me, the matter ends here (+1)

Samar bro

#Unity,moreover, scientifically and naturally occurs when there is a big threat, a threat for survival, a threat of extinction (+1)

Respected colonel Sir

# I think you are not uneducated and not even that old to use such language, secondly brother, cannot brave need unity, cannot brave be united (+1)

Deepak bro

# very nice post (+1)

Prashant bro

# .हेरोतोदुस कह के गया था की जो सारे गेटे एक होजा तो दुनिया मैं इनती थाडा कोई न पावे....बाकी जिब्बे भी येह आपस मैं भिद्य करते ..अर्र आज भी इनक अयोही हाल से (+1)

Raka ji

# you rock :victorious:

At last, Samar bro, your language was really harsh.

DrRajpalSingh
January 13th, 2012, 09:44 PM

Friend,

Though in harsh words (perhaps due to anguish!), yet a timely and eye opener comment for all the JLs to avoid pitfalls being dug by our own brethern.

Regards

upendersingh
January 14th, 2012, 03:13 AM
An ugly story of Jats' rivaly

Thirty people killed for just 12 acres

Rohtak: There was a touch of the unusual at Rohtak, Haryana, on May 23. There were more gun-toting policemen than lawyers at the district court. But then, there was nothing usual about the case to be heard either. A series of killings had engulfed about 20 villages and felled close to 30 relatives connected with two feuding families.
One of the chief accused, Anup Singh, was scheduled to appear in court on that day. He was a petty farmer from Delhis Mitraon village and had so far been lodged in jail.
As the convoy from jail arrived carrying Anup, the police threw an extra cordon around him as curious onlookers gathered in corridors and court lawns.
Suddenly in the melee, three young men closed in. With pistols and kattas they fired at Anup, killing him on the spot. The police watched helpless.
Apparently, 22 people in the crowd had their sights trained on Anup of which 12 were shooters deployed to kill him. The police managed to nab only six who, it is believed are only the small fry.

The big guns are out of the police dragnet.

This is a true story akin to a Bollywood storyline.

In 1980, Om Prakash of Mitraon village sold 12 acres of land to Surat Singh. Om Prakashs brother Balwan objected to the sale as he claimed rights on the hereditary land. Om Prakash denied this.

Enter the two main protagonists Kapil and Anup. Balwans son Kapil controlled the land, whereas Surat Singhs son Anup just couldnt fathom being cheated by Balwans family.

The matter reached the courts.

On February 15, 1997, things took an ugly turn. Surat Singhs younger son Samporan was merrily dancing at a marriage reception of his friend when three people fired at him, killing him on the spot.

This murder sparked a bloody row of 30 killings across 20 villages. We do not how many murders have taken place because of this land, but were sure the number is more than 30, says Najafgarh additional SHO H S Meena.

According to Surat Singhs elder brother Sher Singh, Kapil and his brother Kuldeep along with their two maternal uncles were involved in the killing. Anup allegedly took revenge.

A few days later, Balwans brother in-law Anil was killed in retaliation. Battle lines were clearly being drawn.

A few months later Anups elder bother Balraj was shot dead at a busy intersection in Delhi. In revenge, Kapils father Balwan was killed.

Then Kapils bother Kuldeep was murdered in a dramatic shootout in Delhi. This was followed by a series of murders that took place, eliminating uncles and in-laws in villages in Delhi and Haryana.

There is talk of murders in western Uttar Pradesh, but they cannot be conclusively linked with this land case.

Meanwhile, Kapil got in touch with notorious gangster Krishan Pehlwan, currently lodged in Rohtak jail. Krishan is said to be close to Om Prakash Chautalas younger son Abhey.

Krishan from then took over operations, allegedly giving commands and instructions regarding whom to attack and where from the confines of his jails. A year ago Kapil was murdered.

In a Delhi court, Anup has admitted that nearly 29 people have been killed in the land case. People in Mitraon have given up on the number of court cases and the list of witnesses and dates.

Who is going to remember so much? We are just bothered about our daily life, says Anups uncle Sher Singh.

Now the bitterness and hatred has been transfixed with Anups murder even though no male family member of both the families in direct relation is alive except Sher Singh and his son Yashpal; the latter has spent nearly five years in prison himself and is currently out on bail.

Sher Singh has broken all ties with Surats family. He refused to accompany the Sunday Mid Day team to Anups house for fear of being seen by the villagers.

We are not involved. For all we care, the land belongs to them (Kapils family) and they can do whatever they want with it. But please leave us alone, he pleaded.
The gate to Anups house, a small single-storey structure, was open. A street dog growled and their cow just looked and continued munching. Anups wife refused to meet us.
A few hundred metres away, Kapils house is guarded by two policemen with carbines. The gate here too was open.

The sole occupant here is Kapils old aunt, Satte. I am not afraid of living here. Why should I be? This is my house, let anyone come, she reacted sharply when asked if she feared staying in the village. Kapils mother has left the village and is staying at her fathers place.

The streets are usually deserted and one does not see men in the village. Interestingly, Mitraon means friends come. But today hardly any one comes here.
The industries have packed up and land rates are perhaps the lowest in this village. The only sign of activity in the village is a government liquor shop on the main road.
Almost all young people have left the village. What is left here? asks an old man near the disputed land opposite the liquor shop.

Despite intervention by a panchayat of nearly 60 villages, which failed to arrive at a decision, the war goes on.
This will never end, sums up Sher Singh.

Link (http://www.mid-day.com/news/2003/jun/56659.htm)

singhvp
January 14th, 2012, 09:31 AM
और इब आड़े देख ल्यो माहरे सांगवाना का एका ..कोइसा भी सांगवान कोइसे सांगवान की बात न गलत कहता हो तो चाहे आगला गलत हो , ;)

राकेश भाई, यो टोल बनावण की आप लोग्गां नै जरूरत ऐ कोन्या i आप लोगों की हाज़िरजवाबी वाकई लाजवाब होती है i सौ माणस एक तरफ, आर आप का एक माणस एक तरफ, बराबर होया करै i मै सच में तारीफ कर रह्या हूँ भाई i

वैसे आप लोगों आ एक्का भी काबिले तारीफ है i घर मै चाहे कितना ऐ लठ बाज़ रह्या हो पर बाहर लिकड़ के सारे एक सो i बहुत बढ़िया बात सै भाई i

Bisky
January 14th, 2012, 10:03 AM
"रात पी जमजम पे मय और सुबह दम
धोए धब्बे जामा-ए-एहराम के"

जमजम - काबा का एक कुआं
जामा-ए-एहराम - हज करने का लिबास
Thanx.

jksangwan
January 14th, 2012, 10:13 AM
happy makar shakranti(shakrant ) to all jats.
Be united,be networked with each other and be happy
ar aaj desi jat bhojan dhaba ke liyo-kheer,puri,halwa,ghee bora,ghee shaker chawal,koi kasar na chodiyo.

malikdeepak1
January 14th, 2012, 10:57 AM
Uppu, yu Anup pehlwaan Rohtak ke court me bhatkaaya tha bhai.. Nyu manne bhi suni se (suni se manne pakka koni bera)Kirshan pehlwan ka link chautala gelya hai bhai, er jab chautala ki sarakar jaan aali thi to kirshan jail me te likdwa ke australia bhej diya tha.. kitni sachayi se er kitni naa bera nahi.. par hooda ki sarkar aate e nire encounter hoye the, to ho sake se uste bachaan khatir kaadh diya ho pahlam e.

Anup Mitrau er Kirshan Dichau ka vastav me atank tha dilli me khaskar Najfgarh me! Aaj bhi log najafgarh te dhaansa border kenha raat ne jaate hod darre hai. Er ye dushmani bhot ghna khoon bahaawe se bhai. Isa-isa ek gaam Kansala bhi se Rohtak-sonipat road pe. Ude bhi nyu e ranjish bandh rhi se 2 parivaro me. Jat ki sabte bdi taakat uska nidar hona se to kamjori bhi yaa e se bhai. Jya e te khoond baaje rhe se aapas me.

drkarminder
January 14th, 2012, 11:15 AM
An ugly story of Jats' rivaly

Thirty people killed for just 12 acres

Rohtak: There was a touch of the unusual at Rohtak, Haryana, on May 23. There were more gun-toting policemen than lawyers at the district court. But then, there was nothing usual about the case to be heard either. A series of killings had engulfed about 20 villages and felled close to 30 relatives connected with two feuding families.
One of the chief accused, Anup Singh, was scheduled to appear in court on that day. He was a petty farmer from Delhis Mitraon village and had so far been lodged in jail.
As the convoy from jail arrived carrying Anup, the police threw an extra cordon around him as curious onlookers gathered in corridors and court lawns.
Suddenly in the melee, three young men closed in. With pistols and kattas they fired at Anup, killing him on the spot. The police watched helpless.
Apparently, 22 people in the crowd had their sights trained on Anup of which 12 were shooters deployed to kill him. The police managed to nab only six who, it is believed are only the small fry.

The big guns are out of the police dragnet.

This is a true story akin to a Bollywood storyline.

In 1980, Om Prakash of Mitraon village sold 12 acres of land to Surat Singh. Om Prakashs brother Balwan objected to the sale as he claimed rights on the hereditary land. Om Prakash denied this.

Enter the two main protagonists Kapil and Anup. Balwans son Kapil controlled the land, whereas Surat Singhs son Anup just couldnt fathom being cheated by Balwans family.

The matter reached the courts.

On February 15, 1997, things took an ugly turn. Surat Singhs younger son Samporan was merrily dancing at a marriage reception of his friend when three people fired at him, killing him on the spot.

This murder sparked a bloody row of 30 killings across 20 villages. We do not how many murders have taken place because of this land, but were sure the number is more than 30, says Najafgarh additional SHO H S Meena.

According to Surat Singhs elder brother Sher Singh, Kapil and his brother Kuldeep along with their two maternal uncles were involved in the killing. Anup allegedly took revenge.

A few days later, Balwans brother in-law Anil was killed in retaliation. Battle lines were clearly being drawn.

A few months later Anups elder bother Balraj was shot dead at a busy intersection in Delhi. In revenge, Kapils father Balwan was killed.

Then Kapils bother Kuldeep was murdered in a dramatic shootout in Delhi. This was followed by a series of murders that took place, eliminating uncles and in-laws in villages in Delhi and Haryana.

There is talk of murders in western Uttar Pradesh, but they cannot be conclusively linked with this land case.

Meanwhile, Kapil got in touch with notorious gangster Krishan Pehlwan, currently lodged in Rohtak jail. Krishan is said to be close to Om Prakash Chautalas younger son Abhey.

Krishan from then took over operations, allegedly giving commands and instructions regarding whom to attack and where from the confines of his jails. A year ago Kapil was murdered.

In a Delhi court, Anup has admitted that nearly 29 people have been killed in the land case. People in Mitraon have given up on the number of court cases and the list of witnesses and dates.

Who is going to remember so much? We are just bothered about our daily life, says Anups uncle Sher Singh.

Now the bitterness and hatred has been transfixed with Anups murder even though no male family member of both the families in direct relation is alive except Sher Singh and his son Yashpal; the latter has spent nearly five years in prison himself and is currently out on bail.

Sher Singh has broken all ties with Surats family. He refused to accompany the Sunday Mid Day team to Anups house for fear of being seen by the villagers.

We are not involved. For all we care, the land belongs to them (Kapils family) and they can do whatever they want with it. But please leave us alone, he pleaded.
The gate to Anups house, a small single-storey structure, was open. A street dog growled and their cow just looked and continued munching. Anups wife refused to meet us.
A few hundred metres away, Kapils house is guarded by two policemen with carbines. The gate here too was open.

The sole occupant here is Kapils old aunt, Satte. I am not afraid of living here. Why should I be? This is my house, let anyone come, she reacted sharply when asked if she feared staying in the village. Kapils mother has left the village and is staying at her fathers place.

The streets are usually deserted and one does not see men in the village. Interestingly, Mitraon means friends come. But today hardly any one comes here.
The industries have packed up and land rates are perhaps the lowest in this village. The only sign of activity in the village is a government liquor shop on the main road.
Almost all young people have left the village. What is left here? asks an old man near the disputed land opposite the liquor shop.

Despite intervention by a panchayat of nearly 60 villages, which failed to arrive at a decision, the war goes on.
This will never end, sums up Sher Singh.

Link (http://www.mid-day.com/news/2003/jun/56659.htm)

Originally Posted by Samarkadianhttp://static.jatland.com/forums/images/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://www.jatland.com/forums/showthread.php?p=294317#post294317)What a sheer stupidity is this call on lack on unity? You people, yes all of you, don't get tired of finding faults with your own self.? Shame on you all. You are hypocrites of ultimate grade. At various fronts you shout from rooftops with squizzed anal muscles about bravery, attitude and fearlessness of your race but at the same moment you fear about lack of unity. Why this foolishness touches you every now and then?

... upender ji..i think the above incident is well explained by hightlighted part above......
..we alwys stetch our bottom muscles instead of stimulating our nerves in mind..
..and end up doing shameful for whole community...

drkarminder
January 14th, 2012, 11:46 AM
चलो में आपको एक और उदहारण पैस करता हु .. दिमाग के अभाव में जाटो के बर्बाद होने का...
..ये एक सच्ची घटना है...आज से सायद ४-५ साल पहले की...रोहतक में झज्झर चुंगी के पास एक murder हुआ था ..s .h.o का....वो सिविल ड्रेस में था..
..कत्ल करने वालों में जो मैं accused था ..वो मेरा बहुत अच्छा दोस्त है ..नाम था सोनू (मंदाने का) ..हुम दोनों बचपन से साथ साथ पढ़े ..फिर में सोनीपत हिन्दू स्कूल में चला गया और वो जिद करके छारा (महराना.दुजाना) वाले अखाड़े में चला गया...भगवान की दया से सब कुछ अच्छा चलता रहा और उसकी शादी हुई ..बहुत सुंदर और घरेलु पत्नी मिली उसे....फिर उसने जाट कॉलेज में admission ले लिय...भगवन ने उसको दो बहुत प्यारी बच्चियां दी.. afterthat he was feeling free as wind ..with no rules ....
..एक दिन दारु पि के होटल आले के साथ झगडा हो गया,,वहां थानेदार साहब छुटाने आ गया सिविल ड्रेस में ..और उसको उन सब दोस्तों ने पीट पीट कर मार दिया....
..सोनू influence से case जीत गया..पैर तीन साल तक उसकी ज़मानत नहीं हुई..पीछे से उसके छोटे भाई ने उसकी पत्नी को तंग जरना सूरू कर दिया ..फिर बहार आने पैर उसने मुझे मिलने के लिए delhi i.s .b .t बुलाया...he was going to vaishnodevi for prayer along with his wife and kids..
...मुझ से मिलते ही रोने लग गया ..बोला यार कास में तेरे साथ सोनीपत चला जाता तो आज में क्रिमिनल नहीं होता..
मैंने उसकी दोनों बच्चियों की तरफ देखा,मेरे भी आसूं आ गए..हमारी बहुत देर बात हुई..मैंने उसे समझया जी अब भी तेरे पास टाइम है..तू मेरी ही age का है..कुछ धंधा कर ले...
..अभी उसने ट्रांसपोर्ट का बजनेस किया है और अच्छा चल रहा है...
..आज भी उसके और उसके भाई बहुत दुश्मनी है....थानेदार का लड़का सोनू कप पकड़ने की बात मैं बिठा है...
..भंगवान जाने आगे क्या होगा..पैर में भगवान से रोज़ प्रार्थना करता हु की जो भी हो अच्छा हो....क्योंको वो मेरा बहुत अच्छा दोस्त है ...में उसे बर्बाद होते नहीं देख सकता...

jksangwan
January 14th, 2012, 11:58 AM
Hi Karminder by your posts you seem to be a intelle
ctual and progressive person.the community needs person like you.we should all condemn such shameful acts.they are fighting for land; one good professional be it engineer,doctor or a businessman earns income equal to 100 acres or more.re kyon mar rahe ho jhodea ghamand m kuch dhara ib in batan m,aur kadea tha b na, sirf barbadi k

raka
January 14th, 2012, 12:00 PM
भाई उपेंदर अर्र डॉक्टर, इसी इसी बात बता के डराओ सो अक डरा के एकता बनाओ सो :)

drkarminder
January 14th, 2012, 01:10 PM

..ha ha..raka bhai(i think d name is correct this time)..i m strongly against such kind of posts..but smtime u hv to show that u are among those who hv faced the reality...
... if we want to progress in life ,we hv to accept that time is different now...we cant progress merely by taking birth in jat community...nd shouting that we are jat,we are fearless nd brave..
.. time is very cruel nd it never see ur are jat,rajput or brahmin...
... there is very popular saying by great zoologist SIR CHARLES DARWIN..."THERE IS SURVIVAL FOR THE FITTEST"
.. so,if our community want to survive in future wd time "WE HAVE TO BE FITTEST AMONG ALL"
..and that can be done mutaul help, unity,removing the negative and useless things from our community...
.. one more thing, never support violance...fools are sacrificed in wars..great warriors survive and win the battle...

urmiladuhan
January 14th, 2012, 01:19 PM

जाटा की तह लुगाई भी नहीं डरा करती और आप इतनी जल्दी डरने की बात करने लग गये !

Bisky
January 14th, 2012, 01:23 PM

दोनू बातां मै कौम का भला हो, तो कोए दिक्कत भी ना है। इब दिलेरी नै सरहाण की नैतिकता भी खत्म हो ली है। मदेरणा नै सराहणियें भी सै आपनै धोरै।
"डरना अगर सकारात्मकता की ओर ले जाता है तो डरपोक बनने में कोई बुराई भी नहीं है।"
इब ईसा पाकण का के फायदा, अक पाछै बालकां की बदीन-माट्टी होंदी फिरै।
जिंदगी ऊंए बहुत तेज़ भाज रही सै। आपणी गलती तो छोड्डो, दूसरा की गलती तै भी के बेरा, क्यूकर आपणी अर कुणबा की जिंदगी कै कसूत आज्या। अंबाला बस दुर्घटना नै याद कर ल्यो।
Thanx.

JSRana
January 14th, 2012, 01:53 PM
दोनू बातां मै कौम का भला हो, तो कोए दिक्कत भी ना है। इब दिलेरी नै सरहाण की नैतिकता भी खत्म हो ली है। मदेरणा नै सराहणियें भी सै आपनै धोरै।
"डरना अगर सकारात्मकता की ओर ले जाता है तो डरपोक बनने में कोई बुराई भी नहीं है।"
इब ईसा पाकण का के फायदा, अक पाछै बालकां की बदीन-माट्टी होंदी फिरै।
जिंदगी ऊंए बहुत तेज़ भाज रही सै। आपणी गलती तो छोड्डो, दूसरा की गलती तै भी के बेरा, क्यूकर आपणी अर कुणबा की जिंदगी कै कसूत आज्या। अंबाला बस दुर्घटना नै याद कर ल्यो।
Thanx.

सोलह आने सही बात कही भाई प्रदीप |

raka
January 14th, 2012, 01:55 PM
जाटा की तह लुगाई भी नहीं डरा करती और आप इतनी जल्दी डरने की बात करने लग गये !

ओह आप आ गए !!!! पैड़ पैड़ दाबते दाबते आप यहाँ भी आ लिए प्रभु ;)
आजकल आली डरे त डरे आर न डरे पर मैं तो छैल डरपोक सु जी :)

urmiladuhan
January 14th, 2012, 02:03 PM

मुझे नहीं बनना प्रभु वभू - खामखा की नरी responsibility! जाटू मे कह्यां करें " स्वर्ग मे भी आये आर फेर भी डले ढोए "

raka
January 14th, 2012, 02:11 PM
मुझे नहीं बनना प्रभु वभू - खामखा की नरी responsibility! जाटू मे कह्यां करें " स्वर्ग मे भी आये आर फेर भी डले ढोए "

वाह जी वाह प्रभु की एक और ज्ञान वाणी वा भी जाटू म :)

डट जा मैं ऋतू न बुला के ल्याऊ सु सारी जाटू भूल जागी निर्री अंग्रेजी नहीं लिखे तो ;)

urmiladuhan
January 14th, 2012, 02:17 PM

डट जा मैं ऋतू न बुला के ल्याऊ सु सारी जाटू भूल जागी निर्री अंग्रेजी नहीं लिखे तो ;)

जिस स्कूल के चाकू छुरा की बात वो करती है वाहें की मे मास्टरनी हूँ! इब आप ही देख लो किस और ने बुलाओगे!

raka
January 14th, 2012, 02:26 PM
जिस स्कूल के चाकू छुरा की बात वो करती है वाहें की मे मास्टरनी हूँ! इब आप ही देख लो किस और ने बुलाओगे!

हा हा हा हा हा हा भगवान् कसम मेरे कान भी हांसे स या सुनके ........रहम ........पाए लागू जी ;)

drkarminder
January 14th, 2012, 02:36 PM
ha ha ha ..राकेश तू भी कीमे चाहव से मन्न लाग्ग... :livid:

urmiladuhan
January 14th, 2012, 02:37 PM
हा हा हा हा हा हा भगवान् कसम मेरे कान भी हांसे स या सुनके ........रहम ........पाए लागू जी ;)

nice! aisae hee sehat banao!

raka
January 14th, 2012, 02:40 PM
ha ha ha ..राकेश तू भी कीमे चाहव से मन्न लाग्ग... :livid:

हम्बे .............एकता :)

urmiladuhan
January 14th, 2012, 02:42 PM
हम्बे .............एकता :)

If that is what you want, you must choose the right type of people to associate with. Do "chaku - churra" type of people help your agenda ?

raka
January 14th, 2012, 02:49 PM
If that is what you want, you must choose the right type of people to associate with. Do "chaku - churra" type of people help your agenda ?

के करू जी बोधा डरपोक आदमी सु तो चाक़ू छुरा आल्ला का साथ भी लेना पड़े स :)

urmiladuhan
January 14th, 2012, 03:07 PM
के करू जी बोधा डरपोक आदमी सु तो चाक़ू छुरा आल्ला का साथ भी लेना पड़े स :)

if so, then atleast get the best ones around.

raka
January 14th, 2012, 03:27 PM
if so, then atleast get the best ones around.

के करू इतना ज्ञान कोणी जी आपकी ज्यू अच्छे बुरे का , एक आम किसान जाट का बालक सु जो कोई दिखे , जो कोई मिल जा उसे न 'best ones ' मान ल्यु सु |

urmiladuhan
January 14th, 2012, 03:35 PM
के करू इतना ज्ञान कोणी जी आपकी ज्यू अच्छे बुरे का , एक आम किसान जाट का बालक सु जो कोई दिखे , जो कोई मिल जा उसे न 'best ones ' मान ल्यु सु |

जैसी आप की मर्ज़ी

Sure
January 14th, 2012, 04:08 PM
Now peoples are getting united, Thanks to the post by Samar and all comments on that in favor or to oppose.

Samarkadian
January 14th, 2012, 11:31 PM
..ha ha..raka bhai(i think d name is correct this time)..i m strongly against such kind of posts..but smtime u hv to show that u are among those who hv faced the reality...
... if we want to progress in life ,we hv to accept that time is different now...we cant progress merely by taking birth in jat community...nd shouting that we are jat,we are fearless nd brave..
.. time is very cruel nd it never see ur are jat,rajput or brahmin...
... there is very popular saying by great zoologist SIR CHARLES DARWIN..."THERE IS SURVIVAL FOR THE FITTEST"
.. so,if our community want to survive in future wd time "WE HAVE TO BE FITTEST AMONG ALL"
..and that can be done mutaul help, unity,removing the negative and useless things from our community...
.. one more thing, never support violance...fools are sacrificed in wars..great warriors survive and win the battle...

I dislike replying when I am done saying what I ve to say but your whims seem to ve no end. If your family and resources are attacked, would you do Bhajan and satsang?

You ve no idea what you ve just said by saying fools are sacrified in war. You seriously blamed that all Jat Martyrs were fool. Jat lads who departed at such a young age in Kargil were fool ? If you are so ashamed of being a jat, why don't you consider converting to a punjabi or a baniya and be at peace. Neither you ve any sense of reality , history or science. Gets your facts right first and then join the preaching chariot.

DrRajpalSingh
January 15th, 2012, 12:13 AM
Now peoples are getting united, Thanks to the post by Samar and all comments on that in favor or to oppose.

It is our habit to stretch difference of opinion between two persons too far; otherwise we all are united to display our opposition to any move for unity without revealing the need, objective or purpose of that so called unity as the posts on the issue spread in various threads reveal. This leads us to acrimonious use of language not befitting to anyone. But what can be done when we are hell bent not to learn from the pages of History.

drkarminder
January 15th, 2012, 12:46 AM
I dislike replying when I am done saying what I ve to say but your whims seem to ve no end. If your family and resources are attacked, would you do Bhajan and satsang?

You ve no idea what you ve just said by saying fools are sacrified in war. You seriously blamed that all Jat Martyrs were fool. Jat lads who departed at such a young age in Kargil were fool ? If you are so ashamed of being a jat, why don't you consider converting to a punjabi or a baniya and be at peace. Neither you ve any sense of reality , history or science. Gets your facts right first and then join the preaching chariot.
..ha ha..u know i feel pity for u..
..i hv no reply for u ...(fools mean jat ppl who are unnecssory fight among themselves nd to others...warriors mean who avoid these things nd do well in life...)
..u think kargil war was a violence..that was i fight to protect our land..
..posts written by upender ji nd incidence stated by me in previous post is a violence..
.. title of talk is about jat unity nd figting among ourselve..(did anybody mention about war for country or kargeel war or any defence war or did i say that jat heroes sacrificed for country are fool..)
...yes i said that jats figting among cast are fool..
..creating ur own meaning to fight wd sm one is ur old habit..
..ur words(personally for me) in this posts are suggesting how eager were u to convert the meaning on ur side..in this thread no where i used personal comments on u...i only commented on ur post.(part of discussion)..
...first read the subject of main thread then understand the meaning...
..hw can u even imagine that being a jat i will (or any jat person )call jat martyrs fool (this shows the extent of ur negative thinking nd urge to fight)..
..in ur post u called jat members hypocrites of ultimate grade(who upport jat unity) even knowing that there are elder and senior members than u...then u wrote jat martyrs fool even without clearifying the matter..many members criticized ur harsh words..but not a single time u felt sorry for ur words..now u urself think who is hypocrite nd shows disrespect for jats.
..if this much is ur understanding i will never cm back to u..
..thanx anyway..

ritu
January 15th, 2012, 06:02 AM
ekta te serial banaya kare eb usne kun banan laag gya:cool:

ritu
January 15th, 2012, 06:05 AM
raka bhai aap pe poori nigraani se.haiii aacha to bahut lag raha hoga janab!!!

ritu
January 15th, 2012, 06:09 AM
hahaha....raka bhai dekh lo k jamana aagya pahle chori nu kaha karti ek datt ja me aapne bhai ne bula k laayu su er aap bebe ne.kalyug aagya saachi me ...ya baat thik nahi se raka bhai:suspicion:

drkarminder
January 15th, 2012, 09:45 AM
..अरे राका .....या आगी रीतू..हाडे...
..रीतू जी welcome to जाट unity thread ..
.. i hope u will dilute sm tension here..
..or aapka ekta serial wala joke bhi badhiya tha...:)

ritu
January 15th, 2012, 09:55 AM
haha apni apni tension aape sulato tum.mere sarr hon ne aur tension bahut betaab rahve se.sorry jk sangwan ji aapke thread p off topic posts ke liye.

ritu
January 15th, 2012, 09:57 AM
karminder tu to raka bhai ne nu raka kahve se jukar chacha chaudhary ka saabu ho raka bhai.nirre badde se terte raka ji.

drkarminder
January 15th, 2012, 10:01 AM
karminder tu to raka bhai ne nu raka kahve se jukar chacha chaudhary ka saabu ho raka bhai.nirre badde se terte raka ji.
..ha ha..u r rt ritu ji..atleast i shld hv put bhai ot ji..
... manne to ruka nyu mara..akk wo bechara fasa padya tha hade...
..or eddi tha tha baaat dekh rhya tha aapki...

ritu
January 15th, 2012, 10:13 AM
darsal raka ji ne sher te bhi utna darr nahi lagta jitna infraction te.iss maare darr gye hoge....:sorrow:
..ha ha..u r rt ritu ji..atleast i shld hv put bhai ot ji..
... manne to ruka nyu mara..akk wo bechara fasa padya tha hade...
..or eddi tha tha baaat dekh rhya tha aapki...

DrRajpalSingh
January 15th, 2012, 11:19 AM
The posts by us in the thread under reference are clear enough to reveal the 'unity' of the community.

SumitJattan
January 16th, 2012, 01:29 AM
Karminder sir ... As per my observations the lack of tolerance and a feeling of pseudo bravedo are the qualities which are keeping us behind as a unified race .

drkarminder
January 16th, 2012, 11:32 PM
Karminder sir ... As per my observations the lack of tolerance and a feeling of pseudo bravedo are the qualities which are keeping us behind as a unified race .

....this is the best post i hv seen in this thread....
..excellent...

jksangwan
January 17th, 2012, 12:47 AM
haha apni apni tension aape sulato tum.mere sarr hon ne aur tension bahut betaab rahve se.sorry jk sangwan ji aapke thread p off topic posts ke liye.
koi bat nahi ritu ji ekta tu bad rahi h.aur ye mera thread nahi,app logo ka h.I am very happy u jats are stimulating your minds.Now I am assured something positive will definitely come out of this this talks.I thanks a lot to every jat who is giving his/her valueable thoughts whether negative or positive.

rana1
January 17th, 2012, 05:43 PM
चलो में आपको एक और उदहारण पैस करता हु .. दिमाग के अभाव में जाटो के बर्बाद होने का...
..ये एक सच्ची घटना है...आज से सायद ४-५ साल पहले की...रोहतक में झज्झर चुंगी के पास एक murder हुआ था ..s .h.o का....वो सिविल ड्रेस में था..
..कत्ल करने वालों में जो मैं accused था ..वो मेरा बहुत अच्छा दोस्त है ..नाम था सोनू (मंदाने का) ..हुम दोनों बचपन से साथ साथ पढ़े ..फिर में सोनीपत हिन्दू स्कूल में चला गया और वो जिद करके छारा (महराना.दुजाना) वाले अखाड़े में चला गया...भगवान की दया से सब कुछ अच्छा चलता रहा और उसकी शादी हुई ..बहुत सुंदर और घरेलु पत्नी मिली उसे....फिर उसने जाट कॉलेज में admission ले लिय...भगवन ने उसको दो बहुत प्यारी बच्चियां दी.. afterthat he was feeling free as wind ..with no rules ....
..एक दिन दारु पि के होटल आले के साथ झगडा हो गया,,वहां थानेदार साहब छुटाने आ गया सिविल ड्रेस में ..और उसको उन सब दोस्तों ने पीट पीट कर मार दिया....
..सोनू influence से case जीत गया..पैर तीन साल तक उसकी ज़मानत नहीं हुई..पीछे से उसके छोटे भाई ने उसकी पत्नी को तंग जरना सूरू कर दिया ..फिर बहार आने पैर उसने मुझे मिलने के लिए delhi i.s .b .t बुलाया...he was going to vaishnodevi for prayer along with his wife and kids..
...मुझ से मिलते ही रोने लग गया ..बोला यार कास में तेरे साथ सोनीपत चला जाता तो आज में क्रिमिनल नहीं होता..
मैंने उसकी दोनों बच्चियों की तरफ देखा,मेरे भी आसूं आ गए..हमारी बहुत देर बात हुई..मैंने उसे समझया जी अब भी तेरे पास टाइम है..तू मेरी ही age का है..कुछ धंधा कर ले...
..अभी उसने ट्रांसपोर्ट का बजनेस किया है और अच्छा चल रहा है...
..आज भी उसके और उसके भाई बहुत दुश्मनी है....थानेदार का लड़का सोनू कप पकड़ने की बात मैं बिठा है...
..भंगवान जाने आगे क्या होगा..पैर में भगवान से रोज़ प्रार्थना करता हु की जो भी हो अच्छा हो....क्योंको वो मेरा बहुत अच्छा दोस्त है ...में उसे बर्बाद होते नहीं देख सकता...

जी karminder भाई हुई थी एक छोटी सी मुलाकात इस भाई से ७ ८ साल पहले इसके मामा जी की लड़की की शादी म.... जब तक असा कुछ नहीं था ये रोहतक रहते थे सुनारिया चौक प अबका पता नहीं उस टाइम तो जो हुआ सो हुआ आगे भगवान इस भाई को सही रास्ता दिखाए..............मैंने येहा भी देखा ह कई भाई भौत जल्दी गरम हो जाते ह छोटी छोटी बाता प बुरा मान ले ह येहा कोण दूसरा ह सब अपने ही तो ह हसने हँसाने की जिन्दगी ह ..के बेरा कित कुनसे ट्रैक के पहिया निचे लिख राखी हो......

ऑर आधे से जाएदा क्रिमनल केस इस नसे की वजह से होते ह दूध दही का कहना ये मेरा हरयाणा शायद ही ये कहावत आगे आने वाली पिढ़ी को सुन्न्ये को मिले .............!!! (हा एक बात ह माहरे जाट परिवारा म भाई भाई की लडाई देख क तीसरा नजदीक कोणी आवे .....अक जब आपस म भाई भाई इतनी भुंडी ढाला लड़े स त बाहेर के का के राह ) आपे कट मर ले ह शायद ही दो भाइयो के घर म कोई अस्सा परिवार होगा जिसका आपस म झगडा ना हो.............!!!

drkarminder
January 17th, 2012, 06:22 PM
जी karminder भाई हुई थी एक छोटी सी मुलाकात इस भाई से ७ ८ साल पहले इसके मामा जी की लड़की की शादी म.... जब तक असा कुछ नहीं था ये रोहतक रहते थे सुनारिया चौक प अबका पता नहीं उस टाइम तो जो हुआ सो हुआ आगे भगवान इस भाई को सही रास्ता दिखाए..............मैंने येहा भी देखा ह कई भाई भौत जल्दी गरम हो जाते ह छोटी छोटी बाता प बुरा मान ले ह येहा कोण दूसरा ह सब अपने ही तो ह हसने हँसाने की जिन्दगी ह ..के बेरा कित कुनसे ट्रैक के पहिया निचे लिख राखी हो......

ऑर आधे से जाएदा क्रिमनल केस इस नसे की वजह से होते ह दूध दही का कहना ये मेरा हरयाणा शायद ही ये कहावत आगे आने वाली पिढ़ी को सुन्न्ये को मिले .............!!! (हा एक बात ह माहरे जाट परिवारा म भाई भाई की लडाई देख क तीसरा नजदीक कोणी आवे .....अक जब आपस म भाई भाई इतनी भुंडी ढाला लड़े स त बाहेर के का के राह ) आपे कट मर ले ह शायद ही दो भाइयो के घर म कोई अस्सा परिवार होगा जिसका आपस म झगडा ना हो.............!!!

..he is still in contact wd me..his younger brother is staying at sunaria chowk now..my frnd has moved to his village...
..i dont want to go deep in discussion about this coz this is a social site nd we should avoid personally discussing smone..
..we will stop it here..
..but we should learn from these mistakes that hw much damage u can do to ur life in anger nd as sumit said in pseudo bravedo..

DrRajpalSingh
January 17th, 2012, 06:28 PM
.............मैंने येहा भी देखा ह कई भाई भौत जल्दी गरम हो जाते ह छोटी छोटी बाता प बुरा मान ले ह येहा कोण दूसरा ह सब अपने ही तो ह हसने हँसाने की जिन्दगी ह ........

Friend,

You are right to say that instead of feeling offended, we must cheer up those also who do not share our point of view on certain issues. This is the first pillar of democratic functioning of a community/society/nation or State.

Minor difference of approach on certain issues does not lead one to to say that there exists bad blood or feud among the majority of Jat families. I mean to say, difference of opinion or approach does not mean disunity.

Regards

drkarminder
January 17th, 2012, 06:40 PM
Friend,

You are right to say that instead of feeling offended, we must cheer up those also who do not share our point of view on certain issues. This is the first pillar of democratic functioning of a community/society/nation or State.

Minor difference of approach on certain issues does not lead one to to say that there exists bad blood or feud among the majority of Jat families. I mean to say, difference of opinion or approach does not mean disunity.

Regards
..i think every jatlander should read these nice words by rajpal sir...
..difference in opinion always happen when two human brains come face to face...
..but that should not end in jealousy or rivalary....
..learning is a continuous process nd we should learn from each and everymoment of life..
..ur every learning will make u fit for tomorrow nd every negligence will drag u down...

raka
January 17th, 2012, 07:21 PM
पहले कोई आदमी क़त्ल कर देता था तो समाज उसने जाति बाहर कर देता था हुक्का पानी बंद हो जाता था | आजकल उल्टा हो गया जो जितना बड़ा बदमाश उतना बड़ा नेता उतनी ज्यादा लोग उसकी हाजरी मारेंगे, अपने रिश्तेदारों को गुमान से बताएँगे के हमारा फलाना रिश्तेदार बहुत बड़ा दादा स | जैसे उतर प्रदेश , बिहार में बदमाशो को नेता बनाने का रिवाज हैं वैसा रिवाज अब अपने यहाँ भी चल पड़ा हैं | गाँव का सरपंच , जिला पार्षद, ब्लोक का प्रधान सभी पदों पर आज नजर उठा कर देख लो ज्यादतर बदमाश मिलेंगे | भाई डॉक्टर इस्ते बढ़िया और जल्दी सफलता पाने का और कोई रास्ता नहीं |
इसलिए यो नारा बुलंद करो " कराइम को व्यापार बनाना हैं , हरियाणा को बिहार बनाना हैं " ;)

Arvindc
January 17th, 2012, 09:28 PM
पहले कोई आदमी क़त्ल कर देता था तो समाज उसने जाति बाहर कर देता था हुक्का पानी बंद हो जाता था | आजकल उल्टा हो गया जो जितना बड़ा बदमाश उतना बड़ा नेता उतनी ज्यादा लोग उसकी हाजरी मारेंगे, अपने रिश्तेदारों को गुमान से बताएँगे के हमारा फलाना रिश्तेदार बहुत बड़ा दादा स | जैसे उतर प्रदेश , बिहार में बदमाशो को नेता बनाने का रिवाज हैं वैसा रिवाज अब अपने यहाँ भी चल पड़ा हैं | गाँव का सरपंच , जिला पार्षद, ब्लोक का प्रधान सभी पदों पर आज नजर उठा कर देख लो ज्यादतर बदमाश मिलेंगे | भाई डॉक्टर इस्ते बढ़िया और जल्दी सफलता पाने का और कोई रास्ता नहीं |
इसलिए यो नारा बुलंद करो " कराइम को व्यापार बनाना हैं , हरियाणा को बिहार बनाना हैं " ;)

सच्ची बात कही! कल्युग मैं राक्षस देवता समान होता है| अगर सभी जाट "दादा" इकठे हो जाएँ तो क्या "जाट" अपने आप देवता नहीं बन जायेगा?

ज्यादतर "दादों" मैं भी वसूल होतें हैं| आज के दिन एक दादा बहुत से ऐसे लोगों से अच्छा पर्तित होता है जो लठ, चाकू, और पिस्तोल की बजाये, पुलिस, कानून और लोभ को अपना हथियार बनाते हैं|

There is nothing impossible which the unity cannot achieve!

DrRajpalSingh
January 17th, 2012, 10:16 PM

Friend
You are working on other fronts also to improve the position of Jats and if you lose heart and become pessimist, then what will happen with the common Jats.
Your slogan, though raised in a lighter mood yet it does not look nice!
regards.

jksangwan
January 18th, 2012, 09:38 PM
Dear prikshit,i have given some ideas in thread do you have some idea for execution of solution.Please share with us.or any other member have something,please share

DrRajpalSingh
January 18th, 2012, 10:46 PM
Dear prikshit,i have given some ideas in thread do you have some idea for execution of solution.Please share with us.or any other member have something,please share

Friend,

Please come out with your 'idea of execution'! Everybody would co-operate with you if it were there.

Regards

cooljat
January 25th, 2012, 11:49 PM
Brother, I very much second with your viewpoint but at the same time I want to make your realise with few of the facts. I agree that we are superior race of alpha grade and we stand ahead in every other walk of life due to sheer hard work, determination and zeal to excel. We're like free as a wind and fearless as a Lion. We're frank n' forthright and arrogant n' rustic by nature, that's perfectly fine.

But my friend time is changing , even battle ground has changed and here we've to learn the 'Art of War' or we'll be defeated badly. You know a Lion sometimes can be killed by a group of hyenas, same situation emerged nowadays .. its Urban Jungle and as I stated not a familiar battle ground altogether and defeat is certain if you stick with old tactics and don't evolve with time. Yes! it's true .. as Ch. Chottu Ram stated 'Ek to dushman ko pechanana seekh le aur dusra bolna seekh le' so we need to equipped with the latest tactics and learn to thrive in today's world. And Unity is of utmost importance here, yeah .. very much true and Unity here doesn't mean we have to walk and fight in groups .. it's about growing together! Yes, to take our brethren together and help them in all means like financial, mentorship, guidance etc. I firmly believe our brethren've got immense energy and zeal to excel, all we require is to mentor and channelize it.

History is witness one who didn't evolve with time is vanished. And it's alarming situation with Jat community now, we've have been hard worker, fearless and self-dependent that's why our attitude has been a bit upfront, arrogant and rustic however we're very helping and good from heart. But nowadays in this urban jungle our enemies are equipped with arms like diplomacy, soft spokeness and back stabbing and to tackle with it we need to find out some strategy. Unity have got ultimate strength and it can defeat any such cheap tricks, and I already explained the true meaning of Unity in Jats context.

Hope it prevails some sense .. Unity is need of the hour and growing together is all we require!

Cheers
Jit

drkarminder
January 26th, 2012, 12:38 AM
Brother, I very much second with your viewpoint but at the same time I want to make your realise with few of the facts. I agree that we are superior race of alpha grade and we stand ahead in every other walk of life due to sheer hard work, determination and zeal to excel. We're like free as a wind and fearless as a Lion. We're frank n' forthright and arrogant n' rustic by nature, that's perfectly fine.

But my friend time is changing , even battle ground has changed and here we've to learn the 'Art of War' or we'll be defeated badly. You know a Lion sometimes can be killed by a group of hyenas, same situation emerged nowadays .. its Urban Jungle and as I stated not a familiar battle ground altogether and defeat is certain if you stick with old tactics and don't evolve with time. Yes! it's true .. as Ch. Chottu Ram stated 'Ek to dushman ko pechanana seekh le aur dusra bolna seekh le' so we need to equipped with the latest tactics and learn to thrive in today's world. And Unity is of utmost importance here, yeah .. very much true and Unity here doesn't mean we have to walk and fight in groups .. it's about growing together! Yes, to take our brethren together and help them in all means like financial, mentorship, guidance etc. I firmly believe our brethren've got immense energy and zeal to excel, all we require is to mentor and channelize it.

History is witness one who didn't evolve with time is vanished. And it's alarming situation with Jat community now, we've have been hard worker, fearless and self-dependent that's why our attitude has been a bit upfront, arrogant and rustic however we're very helping and good from heart. But nowadays in this urban jungle our enemies are equipped with arms like diplomacy, soft spokeness and back stabbing and to tackle with it we need to find out some strategy. Unity have got ultimate strength and it can defeat any such cheap tricks, and I already explained the true meaning of Unity in Jats context.

Hope it prevails some sense .. Unity is need of the hour and growing together is all we require!

Cheers
Jit
..really appreciable....'survival for d fittest'

KuldeepTeotia
January 26th, 2012, 01:22 AM

Where did you see and hear a fearless and straightforward person looking for a group? Such a personna is always free. That can't be bounded. Unity often seen among weak thaty they are always united because they fear most of the time from various things. Strong men will never be united because they don't accept anybody's rule. A jat's character is as free as wind. This oozing level of self esteem came over in character because of the centuries of hard work in fields and

, I don't care.

Very wll said bhai kadian we jats can never be unite...as we all live with our high self-respect and don't follow others..if i find some jat is behaving bad to someone who may be not strong enough to defend hiself ,than my ego says to stand against(jat) him instead of favour/support to him..and this is how we mostly jat are....so the best case for jats is education only(which is the best case for any community as well)...

So that our energy dont go in wrong direction...now days ..this innocent ,high-esteemd and aggresive comunity is also getting infected with the infecton of corruption and crime..now days...

so we should give our most focus on education only.....
as the word unity is just a theoritical case for us jats(hindu/arya smaj Jats at least)
u may find a bit unity in sikh jats as because of sikhism.......but in us hindu jat that is not possible because we see the world with very much our original eyes and without the chasma of dharmjatoonhneehameergareeb etc...and this is what our inbuilt property...and pride...

jksangwan
January 26th, 2012, 11:50 AM
I wish a very Happy Republic Day to all fellow Jats. Stay united,stay powerful. Those against unity remember that India is powerful today because it is union of states; otherwise if these states would have become countries- you can imagine what would have happened to strong India.

balraaj
January 26th, 2012, 12:22 PM
sangwan sahab,
i am totally agreed with your views one should take initiative to lead this cause to unite this wonderful community
with regards

Fateh
January 27th, 2012, 10:58 AM
Dear umit, very correct observation of reality, thanks

Arvindc
January 27th, 2012, 11:22 AM

Cheers
Jit

Well said Jit, the battle grounds have changed. The battles are no longer won on the ground now. It is much more complex and multidimensional. The role of psychology, politics, strategies, collaboration, discipline and will power, all play a crucial role for wining today's battles. The first battle that we Jat's needs to win is the battle with the our self; our own mind.

Of all living creatures on the Earth, God has given a special gift to Human Beings and that's is the power of brain. We should know how to use this power, we should learn the art of mastering over one's brain. Once this art is learnt, the ego, the jealousy would start fading and the zenith of harmony would start rising. In fact that's the whole theme of the Naveen Ji's book.

jksangwan
January 27th, 2012, 12:04 PM
Dear umit, very correct observation of reality, thanks

Thank you,Kharb sir for highlighting very intellectual and deep(ghahri bat) of Sumit Jattan,he has said in one line which one can describe in one paragraph or more.What i am observing from this thread is that people who are away from there home town;feel need for unity whereas those who are in there hometown dont'(in majority).I am not understanding what's the pshcho behind this ? And these people are least tolerant.

htomar
January 27th, 2012, 01:17 PM
What i am observing from this thread is that people who are away from there home town;feel need for unity whereas those who are in there hometown dont'(in majority).I am not understanding what's the pshcho behind this ? And these people are least tolerant.

This is true for every cast/community. Basicaly Jats are in cluster.jaha hai bahut jyada ya fir hai hi nahi.
1 jagah koi bhi community itni majority mai rahegi to jyada diff hona natural hai.
Sardar sabse jyada united hote hai.lekin Punjab mai unke bhi aapas mai bahut jhagde hai.punjab ke bahar hi jyada united dikhte hai wo.

jksangwan
February 1st, 2012, 11:34 PM
once I was going to Bhiwani from Charkhi Dadri,in the train I met one person, a little short and fatty kind of person,during our conversation,i told him that I am jat;he was thakur from Bhiwani,he got little bit annoyed hearing my caste and started telling me a incident that once during his train journey from c dadri to bhiwani some jat youths started annoying him unnecessarily;as a result he called up his thakur youths and on bhiwani station his men beat up those jat youths to ****(i dont' know he might be boasting-as this is habit of thakars).He also told me that thakars in Bhiwani are so united that they support there thakar fellows unconditionally in every need and help;and it doesnt' matter that thakr is from which part of the country.I want to ask my friends From Bhiwani(those who are deeply fimiliar with the terrain of Bhiwani);is it true?

jksangwan
February 1st, 2012, 11:41 PM
Friend,

Please come out with your 'idea of execution'! Everybody would co-operate with you if it were there.

Regards
How can I dare to come out with my idea of execution when Highly educated persons like you are not coming out, Sir.

jksangwan
February 5th, 2012, 07:31 PM
once I was going to Bhiwani from Charkhi Dadri,in the train I met one person, a little short and fatty kind of person,during our conversation,i told him that I am jat;he was thakur from Bhiwani,he got little bit annoyed hearing my caste and started telling me a incident that once during his train journey from c dadri to bhiwani some jat youths started annoying him unnecessarily;as a result he called up his thakur youths and on bhiwani station his men beat up those jat youths to ****(i dont' know he might be boasting-as this is habit of thakars).He also told me that thakars in Bhiwani are so united that they support there thakar fellows unconditionally in every need and help;and it doesnt' matter that thakr is from which part of the country.I want to ask my friends From Bhiwani(those who are deeply fimiliar with the terrain of Bhiwani);is it true?
Bhai Bhiwani ko gharia se koi na janta Jatland pe;koi tu khabar do Bhiyani ke

DrRajpalSingh
February 5th, 2012, 08:59 PM
Bhai Bhiwani ko gharia se koi na janta Jatland pe;koi tu khabar do Bhiyani ke

Friends,

People of Bhiwani are living in perfect harmony.

regards

DrRajpalSingh
February 5th, 2012, 09:04 PM
How can I dare to come out with my idea of execution when Highly educated persons like you are not coming out, Sir.

Dear Sangwanji,

The educated and seniors have no monopoly over such issues. So shun hesitation and express your ideas how to unite the Jats for the greater benefit of the community and also for the unity and integrity of the Indian nation.

regards,

DrRajpalSingh
February 5th, 2012, 09:32 PM
[QUOTE=jksangwan;296184]once I was going to Bhiwani from Charkhi Dadri,in the train I met one person, a little short and fatty kind of person,during our conversation,i told him that I am jat;he was thakur from Bhiwani,he got little bit annoyed hearing my caste and started telling me a incident that once during his train journey from c dadri to bhiwani some jat youths started annoying him unnecessarily;as a result he called up his thakur youths and on bhiwani station his men beat up those jat youths to ****(i dont' know he might be boasting-as this is habit of thakars).He also told me that thakars in Bhiwani are so united that they support there thakar fellows unconditionally in every need and help;and it doesnt' matter that thakr is from which part of the country.I want to ask my friends From Bhiwani(those who are deeply fimiliar with the terrain of Bhiwani);is it true?[/QUOTE

Friend,

It is wrong assumption as no caste war has been reported from Bhiwani in the Historic times.

Secondly, Jhojhu Kalan, your native village, is not very far away from Bhiwani, if you were interested to know the veracity of the supposed statement of the traveller, you could have verified the factual position.

Friend, you are young and seem to be full of enthusiasm to do something extraordinary for the Jats but always remember that it would be in the fitness of things that you please avoid spreading those things (inflammatory statements) that do not exist and are deducted on the basis of heresy.

Best wishes for your bright future.

jksangwan
February 5th, 2012, 10:52 PM
[QUOTE=jksangwan;296184]once I was going to Bhiwani from Charkhi Dadri,in the train I met one person, a little short and fatty kind of person,during our conversation,i told him that I am jat;he was thakur from Bhiwani,he got little bit annoyed hearing my caste and started telling me a incident that once during his train journey from c dadri to bhiwani some jat youths started annoying him unnecessarily;as a result he called up his thakur youths and on bhiwani station his men beat up those jat youths to ****(i dont' know he might be boasting-as this is habit of thakars).He also told me that thakars in Bhiwani are so united that they support there thakar fellows unconditionally in every need and help;and it doesnt' matter that thakr is from which part of the country.I want to ask my friends From Bhiwani(those who are deeply fimiliar with the terrain of Bhiwani);is it true?[/QUOTE

Friend,

It is wrong assumption as no caste war has been reported from Bhiwani in the Historic times.

Secondly, Jhojhu Kalan, your native village, is not very far away from Bhiwani, if you were interested to know the veracity of the supposed statement of the traveller, you could have verified the factual position.

Friend, you are young and seem to be full of enthusiasm to do something extraordinary for the Jats but always remember that it would be in the fitness of things that you please avoid spreading those things (inflammatory statements) that do not exist and are deducted on the basis of heresy.

First with great regards-Dr.Saheb it is untrue,i am sorry, I have to tell you one more incident as was told to me by my taoji Late Ch.Daryao Singh use to study at Bhiwani college in 1943(about),his friends were Ch.Surajbhan(a 6 feet and 4 inches tall,very strong-physically) his father was given power to hold Kachheri's) of village Rodrul ;another was Ch.Ran Singh Bora of Mundhal,they use to roam in market of Bhiwani;one thakar ;local dada was use to collect hafta from local businessmen;he also tried to get even with my taoji and friends but was stopped by this powerful group(in civilised words).Thakars are always been troublemakers for jats(mostly);you are reading MR. Laxman Burdak's thread(also you are greatly taught person)you know it.
Secondly,Sir,I am from Jhojhu Kalan;but I am away from JK as well as Bhiwani for many years; also I have no intention to insult thakars or anybody;i met this guy in train and there's nothing wrong in asking about thakars' unity;this is not inflammatory statement;this type of incidents occur in school;colleges and not only in between other castes but also in different villages of same caste;my only intention is to ask about thakar's unity,that's it.
I don't know why you used word 'heresy' -(means an action which shows you have no respect for the official opinion),what's official here or non official here I don't know Dear and respected Dr. saheb.
Best wishes to you all Jats.

sapverma
February 5th, 2012, 11:09 PM
Dear Bhai,JKSangwan ji.Well said .I think (my personal view)the question of Jat Unity could be seen at several lebel and I am only stating here on personal dealings with my Jat samaj around me. I am from Meerut dist. Dhanora Putti village in UP.I grew up in different places in UP and always made close friends with Jats (exclusively).The reasons were not my narrow out look but personal views of trust and confidence. In Agra college Agra-all my friend were Jats from Haryana,UP,Rajasthan and Himachal area-I am telling from my heart it was the most precious time with my Jat friends.We depended on each other and trusted 100% each other.The same happened in IAF for 15 years.At each station I served -my fellow offices were 200% supportive,strongly bonded and helped me to build my moral/spiritual
strength for which I am still thankful.In return my Jat friends never expected any thing-because we were united as Jats and That is all was important. Bhai, this just my testimony of Jat Unity. Thanks for this thread.

Fateh
February 6th, 2012, 11:32 AM

Friend,

Dr sahab, as my knowledge goes, thakurs of Bhiwani area do have air, superiority complex and serious differences with jats since ages, in our college days, many incidents took place in early sixties and later during Ch Bansi lal time it came in the open, the serious differences between two communities, even now majority of both the communities do not vote together, though, SH Chautala tried his best to make use of differences by shifting blame on Bansi lal , but still Rajputs of Bhiwani are not at all with jats at heart, in thinking or execution, Friend, when fight between Vijay poonia and some Rajput students took place in jaipur college hostal, I visited jaipur and found many rajput students from narnaul, khetri and bhiwani area there in support of rajput students, another fact, enemity of these two communities in all the states/areas is age old and known to the world, yes, we must try to reduce the differences in the larger interest if possible.

raka
February 6th, 2012, 05:36 PM
डॉक्टर साहब ,भिवानी जिले में हमारी सांगवान गोत्र की खाप खाप 40 के नाम से जानी जाती हैं | हमारी सांगवान खाप के साथ लगती एक तरफ परमार/पवार गोत्र के राजपूतो की खाप हैं जो खाप 32सी के नाम से जानी जाती हैं व दूसरी तरफ जाटू तंवर खाप हैं जिसमे भिवानी शहर , देवसर , हालुवास , बपोड़ा व तिगराना आदि गाँव तंवर/ तवर गोत्र के राजपूतो के गाँव हैं | हमारे बुजुर्ग बताते हैं की हमारा इन राजपूतो से बहुत झगडा रहता था कभी इन 32 वालो से तो कभी तन्वरों से | आप कभी दादरी से भिवानी जाओ तो रास्ते में एक गाँव आता हैं पैंतावास कला , उस गाँव के अड्डे पर एक गेट बना हुआ हैं | बुजुर्ग बताते हैं की यह गेट जिस जसवंत सिंह (नाम मेरे पक्का ध्यान नहीं ) की याद में बना रखा हैं उसको कभी हालुवास व भिवानी शहर के राजपूत होली दिवाली तिलक करके पगड़ी पहनाते थे | यह राजपूत की शान के खिलाफ था पर कोई जोर नहीं चलता था उनका | बताते हैं की एक दिन गर्मी की दोपहर में जसमत सिंह निमडीवाली के जोहड़ के पास एक दरख्त के नीचे सोया हुआ था मोक्का देखते हुए हालुवास के राजपूतो ने उन्हें धोखे से मार दिया | इसी बुजुर्ग के नाम से मेरे गाँव मानकवास में एक जोहड़ भी हैं जो जसमा वाला के नाम से जाना जाता हैं वो इसी जोहड़ के किनारे एक कुटिया में रहता था | बुजुर्ग बताते हैं की जब दादा सांगू यहाँ आये थे तब यहाँ बसना आसन नहीं था | उन लोगो ने इन राजपूतो से निपटने के लिए एक रणनीति बना रखी थी | उन लोगो को पता था के राजपूत ब्राह्मण पर जल्दी सी वार नहीं करता इसलिए राजपूतो की पवार खाप की तरफ के गाँव डोह्की में ब्राह्मणों को बसाया ताकी जब ये राजपूत हमला करे तो ब्राह्मण हमे आगाह करदे और हम अपनी तैयारी कर सके | इसी तरह राजस्थान से धायल गोत्र के जाट आए तो उनको गाँव कितलाना में बसाया | इसी तरह हालुवास भिवानी की तरफ अहीर बसाए | हमारी चालीस खाप व भिवानी के राजपूतों के गाँव जींद रियासत के नीचे पड़ते थे जो की एक जाट रियासत होती थी | इस कारण लोहानी से भिवानी वाले गाँव के राजपूतो में इतनी हीनभावना भरी हुई थी के इनसे यह सहन नहीं होता था के ये लोग एक जाट राजा की रियासत में कैसे रहे जाट को अपना राजा कैसे कबूले इसलिए इन्होने अग्रेजो से गुहार लगाईं के हमे इस जाट रियासत के बजाये लोहारू के नवाब की नवाबी कबूल हैं हमारे गाँव लोहारू रियासत में लगा दिए जाये | खैर ये तो थी भिवानी के जाट-राजपूतो के इतिहास की बात |
आज के समय में देखे तो पवार गोत्र के राजपूतो में इतना कट्टरवाद नहीं जितना तंवर गोत्र के राजपूतो में हैं | ये भिवानी शहर वाले तो आज भी उसी पुराणी रंजिश में जी रहे हैं |
जैसा के कर्नल साहब ने चौ.बंसीलाल का जिक्र किया हैं | बताते हैं की जब चौ.बंसी लाल मुख्यमंत्री बने थे तो वो एक बात कहते थे की ''मैं रोड़ के मोड़ और ठाकर में मरोड़ काढ़े बिना छोडू कोणी '' | इसी बात से अंदाजा लग जाता हैं की भिवानी के ठाकर में कितनी मरोड़ रही होगी, जाट-ठाकरों में कितना तनाव रहा होगा | चौ.बंसी लाल ने इन ठाकरा की सारी ज़मीन का सस्ते भाव में अधिग्रहण करवाया जिस कारण मुआवजे के लिए इन ठाकरो को कोर्ट का सहारा लेना पड़ा | शहर में इनकी दबंगता ख़त्म करने के लिए जाटों के लडकों को खुली छुट दी जिनमे तजयवीरउर्फ़ गबु व सम्पूर्ण सिंह प्रमुख नाम हैं | अब तो खैर भिवानी में जाटों की इतनी आबादी हो गई हैं की इन शहर वाले ठाकरों को लाल डोरे के अन्दर सिमेट कर रख दिया हैं |
भाई झोझू वाले वो भिवानी का ठाकर जो कहवे था बिलकुल सही कह था | इन भिवानी ,बपोड़ा व तिगराना के ठाकरों में बहुत एकता हैं पर इनकी एकता में पवार व आसपास के गाँव के ठाकर इतना साथ नहीं देते | भिवानी में आज भी कॉलेज के छात्रों में इसी जातिवाद की चौधर का रोला रहता हैं | भिवानी में एक सर्कुलर रोड हैं जो की इन छात्रों की सीमा रेखा हैं | सर्कुलर रोड के अन्दर मतलब पुराणी आबादी या पान्नो की तरफ ठाकरों के लड़कों की चौधर रह स अर्र बाहार की तरफ जाटों के लड़कों की | इस सर्कुलर रोड के अन्दर एक बार किसी से रोल्ला करदो फिर देखों इनकी एकता इसे तावले तो भिवानी शहर के चुड़े भी एक कोणी हो जिसे ये ठाकर हों स | ख़ास बात यह की छात्रों की इस लड़ाई में बुजुर्ग ठाकर भी लड़कों का साथ देते हैं |

ravinderjeet
February 6th, 2012, 05:58 PM
म्हारे कानी ते ठाक्कर शरमाया करें चमारां की ढाल आपणे आप ने ठाक्कर बतांदी हाण ,जब रांघअड़ ( मुसलमान ठाकार ) इन् ने गेर के ने कूटया करदे आर इन् की लुगाइयां ने ठा ले जांदे जब जाट छुडा के ने लाया करदे ,म्हारे कानी ते ठाक्कर शरणागत सें जट्टां के |

raka
February 6th, 2012, 06:13 PM
ढाई गाम स रोहतक में ठाकरा के यो तो चोखा वे शर्मावे स न ता फेर थामने शर्माना पड़ता ;)

ravinderjeet
February 6th, 2012, 06:33 PM
ढाई गाम स रोहतक में ठाकरा के यो तो चोखा वे शर्मावे स न ता फेर थामने शर्माना पड़ता ;)

भ्यानी में थम शरमाओ सो के ? हरयाणा पंजाब अर पश्चमी उत्तर प्रदेश में ते ये कदे सांस नि काढ सके ,जट्टां के ताण ज़िंदा रहे सें ये | या अहसान फरामोश अर दगाबाज कोम स | जित ये ठाड़े रहे सें उडड इन् ने जाट सताए सें ज्युकर राजस्थान में ,अर उड़े का-ए असर भ्यानी की कुछ थां पे पड्या लागे स |

DrRajpalSingh
February 6th, 2012, 07:18 PM
डॉक्टर साहब ,भिवानी जिले में हमारी सांगवान गोत्र की खाप खाप 40 के नाम से जानी जाती हैं | हमारी सांगवान खाप के साथ लगती एक तरफ परमार/पवार गोत्र के राजपूतो की खाप हैं जो खाप 32सी के नाम से जानी जाती हैं व दूसरी तरफ जाटू तंवर खाप हैं जिसमे भिवानी शहर , देवसर , हालुवास , बपोड़ा व तिगराना आदि गाँव तंवर/ तवर गोत्र के राजपूतो के गाँव हैं | हमारे बुजुर्ग बताते हैं की हमारा इन राजपूतो से बहुत झगडा रहता था कभी इन 32 वालो से तो कभी तन्वरों से | आप कभी दादरी से भिवानी जाओ तो रास्ते में एक गाँव आता हैं पैंतावास कला , उस गाँव के अड्डे पर एक गेट बना हुआ हैं | बुजुर्ग बताते हैं की यह गेट जिस जसवंत सिंह (नाम मेरे पक्का ध्यान नहीं ) की याद में बना रखा हैं उसको कभी हालुवास व भिवानी शहर के राजपूत होली दिवाली तिलक करके पगड़ी पहनाते थे | यह राजपूत की शान के खिलाफ था पर कोई जोर नहीं चलता था उनका | बताते हैं की एक दिन गर्मी की दोपहर में जसमत सिंह निमडीवाली के जोहड़ के पास एक दरख्त के नीचे सोया हुआ था मोक्का देखते हुए हालुवास के राजपूतो ने उन्हें धोखे से मार दिया | इसी बुजुर्ग के नाम से मेरे गाँव मानकवास में एक जोहड़ भी हैं जो जसमा वाला के नाम से जाना जाता हैं वो इसी जोहड़ के किनारे एक कुटिया में रहता था | बुजुर्ग बताते हैं की जब दादा सांगू यहाँ आये थे तब यहाँ बसना आसन नहीं था | उन लोगो ने इन राजपूतो से निपटने के लिए एक रणनीति बना रखी थी | उन लोगो को पता था के राजपूत ब्राह्मण पर जल्दी सी वार नहीं करता इसलिए राजपूतो की पवार खाप की तरफ के गाँव डोह्की में ब्राह्मणों को बसाया ताकी जब ये राजपूत हमला करे तो ब्राह्मण हमे आगाह करदे और हम अपनी तैयारी कर सके | इसी तरह राजस्थान से धायल गोत्र के जाट आए तो उनको गाँव कितलाना में बसाया | इसी तरह हालुवास भिवानी की तरफ अहीर बसाए | हमारी चालीस खाप व भिवानी के राजपूतों के गाँव जींद रियासत के नीचे पड़ते थे जो की एक जाट रियासत होती थी | इस कारण लोहानी से भिवानी वाले गाँव के राजपूतो में इतनी हीनभावना भरी हुई थी के इनसे यह सहन नहीं होता था के ये लोग एक जाट राजा की रियासत में कैसे रहे जाट को अपना राजा कैसे कबूले इसलिए इन्होने अग्रेजो से गुहार लगाईं के हमे इस जाट रियासत के बजाये लोहारू के नवाब की नवाबी कबूल हैं हमारे गाँव लोहारू रियासत में लगा दिए जाये | खैर ये तो थी भिवानी के जाट-राजपूतो के इतिहास की बात |
आज के समय में देखे तो पवार गोत्र के राजपूतो में इतना कट्टरवाद नहीं जितना तंवर गोत्र के राजपूतो में हैं | ये भिवानी शहर वाले तो आज भी उसी पुराणी रंजिश में जी रहे हैं |
जैसा के कर्नल साहब ने चौ.बंसीलाल का जिक्र किया हैं | बताते हैं की जब चौ.बंसी लाल मुख्यमंत्री बने थे तो वो एक बात कहते थे की ''मैं रोड़ के मोड़ और ठाकर में मरोड़ काढ़े बिना छोडू कोणी '' | इसी बात से अंदाजा लग जाता हैं की भिवानी के ठाकर में कितनी मरोड़ रही होगी, जाट-ठाकरों में कितना तनाव रहा होगा | चौ.बंसी लाल ने इन ठाकरा की सारी ज़मीन का सस्ते भाव में अधिग्रहण करवाया जिस कारण मुआवजे के लिए इन ठाकरो को कोर्ट का सहारा लेना पड़ा | शहर में इनकी दबंगता ख़त्म करने के लिए जाटों के लडकों को खुली छुट दी जिनमे तजयवीरउर्फ़ गबु व सम्पूर्ण सिंह प्रमुख नाम हैं | अब तो खैर भिवानी में जाटों की इतनी आबादी हो गई हैं की इन शहर वाले ठाकरों को लाल डोरे के अन्दर सिमेट कर रख दिया हैं |
भाई झोझू वाले वो भिवानी का ठाकर जो कहवे था बिलकुल सही कह था | इन भिवानी ,बपोड़ा व तिगराना के ठाकरों में बहुत एकता हैं पर इनकी एकता में पवार व आसपास के गाँव के ठाकर इतना साथ नहीं देते |

Friend,
I congratulate you for giving an insight to the oral history based on gossips of Bhiwani District. Juxtaposition of facts and fiction from different periods of history have been mixed . Kindly read your post again and please amend it if you like to do so.

Regards

Arveend
February 6th, 2012, 10:56 PM
jaat are always united !!

DrRajpalSingh
February 6th, 2012, 11:27 PM
jaat are always united !!

Friend, You are warmly welcomed to JatLand through your first post.

However, you are right to certain extent only in your observation about the Jat Unity; because, the unity of Jats does not require a sign of exclamation. Rather, it shows their strength and capacity to criticize, agree or disagree on certain points at various stages of manthan and ultimately to reach to ultimate truth in a democratic manner on the concerned issues.

Regards

DrRajpalSingh
February 6th, 2012, 11:38 PM
[QUOTE=DrRajpalSingh;296320]
Dr sahab, .........yes, we must try to reduce the differences in the larger interest if possible.

Thanks a lot Sir.

This is the message we should strive to spread.

Regards

jksangwan
February 7th, 2012, 12:46 AM
भ्यानी में थम शरमाओ सो के ? हरयाणा पंजाब अर पश्चमी उत्तर प्रदेश में ते ये कदे सांस नि काढ सके ,जट्टां के ताण ज़िंदा रहे सें ये | या अहसान फरामोश अर दगाबाज कोम स | जित ये ठाड़े रहे सें उडड इन् ने जाट सताए सें ज्युकर राजस्थान में ,अर उड़े का-ए असर भ्यानी की कुछ थां पे पड्या लागे स |
koi aser nahi h balhara bhai aur na kabhe tha;ha takar hoi hen aur uska jawab bhe karara mila h inhe.kia sharon ke kuch ander k baten hote h jaise Rewari ahiron ka ilaka mana jata h,par shahar m gujaron ke chalti h.rohtak shaher m bhe chordea badmashi dekha dete h.you are right they are untrustable.this is my personal experience that we can trust ahirs,gujjars but no thakar(80% of times).par asli chinta ka vishyea ye h k ab hum m khod hi joot baj rahe h;dosaron k kya kahe.

Arvindc
February 7th, 2012, 01:19 PM
Friend,
I congratulate you for giving an insight to the oral history based on gossips of Bhiwani District. Juxtaposition of facts and fiction from different periods of history have been mixed . Kindly read your post again and please amend it if you like to do so.

Regards
Until someone gives it a written form, history is propagated in oral form only. So even the written form has it's roots in oral history. Factual writings and research based of the hard facts is rare and that's why history can be easily molded.

Coming to the topic, I have lived in the Bhiwani city since 90's and have seen, heard and experienced most of what Raka has narrated. I have personally nothing against Rajputs (in fact I have some Rajput friends) and I see the Jats and Rajputs fights as a fight between two marshal coms, just like fights between two lions in the same forest.

It is a fact that Rajputs had a upper hand till about 1994 - 97 when two major gangs emerged as other casts students merged with Jat students gang and had an underworld kind of fighting. Dharmvir and Sampurn were well known gang leaders whose leadership was later taken by Siwatch and Maan and Gabhu. Gabhu was the last one after the MDU incident. I remember one of their decisive fights at Ghanta Ghar roundabout around 1995-96.

Thakur were major land holders in Bhiwani city, in fact most of the land belonged to them. However, a huge part of the land got acquired by HUDA (at a very nominal rate, the land acquisition rules were heavily against the landholders that time) and rest huge part by colonizers. As a result, Rajputs got a huge lump-sum money; and that's when their degradation started. As they resorted to a lavish lifestyle, they spoiled most of the money in alcohol and prestige/ego spendings. Most of that money went to alcohol thekedars (Dharmvir, Sampurn and Gabhu had huge stakes in liquor shops) and rest to local Brahmins and Banyas. By 1996, most of that one time money got lost and with no other source of income (it was against Rajput's customs to work) they could no longer roar with empty stomachs. Meanwhile, Jats from nearby villages got settled in the city outskirts (out side of circular road) which strengthened their numbers.

jksangwan
February 7th, 2012, 01:19 PM
Friend,

Regards
Dr. saab, I want to contradict on your this post kindly tell us what is oral history and what is written history.History can't be 100% true,it is always mixed according to persons' perception and beliefs;I think raka have given very fair description of the things in the discussion.He is very good at describing facts.Also I know your intention as our senior member are good in this matter,and at of the day one's intentions should be good that's all matters than history and facts.I never make conclusions on the basis of facts given in history,as in Kings' time they have there kisdedars aur vo unhi k badai aur ganea gatea the.
My best wishes to all Jats and Regards(now see Dr saab I have taken something from your lines)

DrRajpalSingh
February 7th, 2012, 04:20 PM
Dr. saab, I want to contradict on your this post kindly tell us what is oral history and what is written history.History can't be 100% true,it is always mixed according to persons' perception and beliefs;I think raka have given very fair description of the things in the discussion.He is very good at describing facts.Also I know your intention as our senior member are good in this matter,and at of the day one's intentions should be good that's all matters than history and facts.I never make conclusions on the basis of facts given in history,as in Kings' time they have there kisdedars aur vo unhi k badai aur ganea gatea the.
My best wishes to all Jats and Regards(now see Dr saab I have taken something from your lines)

Dear friend,
It is not History writing nor History to say that "it is always mixed according to persons' perception and beliefs
We are discussing the historical genesis of the rift between the two communities. The oral history provides us sources from the mouth of people around us whether they were present on the occurrence of the incident/event or they had heard about it from other persons.

But it is the duty of the historian to go to verify the stated evidence attested from the records available in the form of written documents whether they are police records, court records or records in any other form (as in the case of Sarva Khap panchayat records are found in the case of Sauram Khap Panchayat HQ), archaeological and archival repositories etc. and then analyse the collected information. If you are further interested in this task of writing on history and historical topics, do not take criticism at personal level but consider it as criticism of the topic under discussion.

The topic you have raised as what constitutes historical facts are, please read --What is History by EH Carr

You are a promising Jat with talent and zeal to learn so I tell you that I am not here to police or play moralizing role on the JatlLnders but am here as an ordinary Jat student of history. who wants the Jat boys and also girls to come up and join discussions on historical topics leaving aside their prejudices so that gaps in the Jat History could be abridged.

Regards

DrRajpalSingh
February 8th, 2012, 05:43 PM
.......par asli chinta ka vishyea ye h k ab hum m khod hi joot baj rahe h;dosaron k kya kahe.
Friend,

Is it really so; or you consider difference of opinion equal to quarrel or fight.

Regards,

jksangwan
February 8th, 2012, 06:18 PM
Friend,

Is it really so; or you consider difference of opinion equal to quarrel or fight.

Regards,

My Senior and respected Friend,
stimulation of mind is good,but stimulating it too much and that too in wrong direction is bad;kindly read my full post I am only referring to general condition through which our caste is going; everybody have his own view point and have full right to express it; I think in this way both sides gain some knowledge.

with great Regards

jksangwan
February 8th, 2012, 06:48 PM
Dear friend,
It is not History writing nor History to say that "it is always mixed according to persons' perception and beliefs
We are discussing the historical genesis of the rift between the two communities. The oral history provides us sources from the mouth of people around us whether they were present on the occurrence of the incident/event or they had heard about it from other persons.

But it is the duty of the historian to go to verify the stated evidence attested from the records available in the form of written documents whether they are police records, court records or records in any other form (as in the case of Sarva Khap panchayat records are found in the case of Sauram Khap Panchayat HQ), archaeological and archival repositories etc. and then analyse the collected information. If you are further interested in this task of writing on history and historical topics, do not take criticism at personal level but consider it as criticism of the topic under discussion.

The topic you have raised as what constitutes historical facts are, please read --What is History by EH Carr

You are a promising Jat with talent and zeal to learn so I tell you that I am not here to police or play moralizing role on the JatlLnders but am here as an ordinary Jat student of history. who wants the Jat boys and also girls to come up and join discussions on historical topics leaving aside their prejudices so that gaps in the Jat History could be abridged.

Regards

Respected Dr.Saab,
Thanks for describing how history is written;but even after the methods you described,there are great chances for flaws to exist in so called history.We all know how police cases are filed in India and what happens in courts(for general public,where there's no intervention of media)-Like what happened to Manu Sharma-Jasica Lal case before the intervention of media.
Now with coming of Great RTI act things are very much different-it has made certain persons labelled as thiefs/thugs who otherwise would have called great and respected personalities in our coming history,isnt' it so ?

With Great Regards and best wishes.

DrRajpalSingh
February 8th, 2012, 09:35 PM
Respected Dr.Saab,
Thanks for describing how history is written;but even after the methods you described,there are great chances for flaws to exist in so called history.

Dear Friend,

You have rightly picked up the essence of writing objective history by verifying every type of available information and then after comparison and analysis of the same one can arrive at certain convincing conclusions. Such conclusions can be revised if any new data comes to light in subsequent times. In the same way re-interpretation of the known facts and addition of newer facts continues to further enrich History. This is a very rigorous exercise and takes long time.

Otherwise, there would always be "great chances for flaws to exist in so called history."

Regards

sapverma
February 9th, 2012, 02:18 AM
Dear Dr. Sahab, thanks for you balanced suggestions with great love and modesty.

mpaweria
February 19th, 2012, 12:39 PM

Dear Brother Your Quote is very good if we are living in virtual world.
Answer me.
Why we were ruled by others since long?? Why we lost our all good trades and education system?? Nalanda and takshilla were very good universities in India but we lost. Mughals and Afgans always conquered us and won. Eventhough In Jungle also Lion is King and most powerful animal but 5-6 Junglee dog were capable enough to kill single lion. Their family also lives together for survival. Be united doesn't mean that we are not capable. You may found thousands of example "of very powerful person" in our commudity but we never ruled because of this thinking.We are social animal and we need to survive in society with long term vision.We need to understand and replication of our each action. Living in well and thinking that this well boundries are the longest boundries will not solve any purpose. We were land lord. We are capable enough of doing anything But always others ruled us.
In Rajathan JATS MLA's are maximum but CM of rajasthan is of other cast only.In Haryana every time Bhajan lal appointed CM by congress, Only this time huda become JAT CM by congress but his father was also very senior leader of Congress and never got chance to become CM.
Brother Individual man can win the race when fight is between one is one but right now we are in a country where every body wants to become more powerful and rich with others money and if you want to stop them, Only answer is to become United.

DrRajpalSingh
February 19th, 2012, 03:05 PM
Answer me.
Why we were ruled by others since long?? Why we lost our all good trades and education system?? Nalanda and takshilla were very good universities in India but we lost. Mughals and Afgans always conquered us and won. Eventhough In Jungle also Lion is King and most powerful animal but 5-6 Junglee dog were capable enough to kill single lion. Their family also lives together for survival. Be united doesn't mean that we are not capable. You may found thousands of example "of very powerful person" in our commudity but we never ruled because of this thinking.We are social animal and we need to survive in society with long term vision.We need to understand and replication of our each action. Living in well and thinking that this well boundries are the longest boundries will not solve any purpose. We were land lord. We are capable enough of doing anything But always others ruled us.
In Rajathan JATS MLA's are maximum but CM of rajasthan is of other cast only.In Haryana every time Bhajan lal appointed CM by congress, Only this time huda become JAT CM by congress but his father was also very senior leader of Congress and never got chance to become CM.
Brother Individual man can win the race when fight is between one is one but right now we are in a country where every body wants to become more powerful and rich with others money and if you want to stop them, Only answer is to become United.

Friend,
Kindly let us know the meaning of bold lines (by me) of your Post.

The huda stands for Haryana Urban Development Authority.

Shri Bhupinder Singh Hooda is not the first Jat C.M. of Haryana.
Ch. Bansi Lal, Ch. Devi Lal, Ch. Hukam Singh, Ch. Om Parkash Chautala (all these belonged to Jat Community) have already adorned this coveted Chair.

But this was not due to the fact that they were Jats but they deserved to occupy it on account of their multifaceted qualities of head and heart.

Mr. Paweria we are not here to put baseless things to be discussed. Please come out with solid points for discussion and enjoy the fruitful conclusions. Otherwise, we shall continue to beat about bush and keep on increasing the number of posts contributed against our respective names!

Nonetheless, I respect your zeal in posting your views so freely and frequently on so many non existent issues.

mpaweria
February 19th, 2012, 04:38 PM
Friend,
Kindly let us know the meaning of bold lines (by me) of your Post.

The huda stands for Haryana Urban Development Authority.
Sir That HUDA was my spelling mistake
Shri Bhupinder Singh Hooda is not the first Jat C.M. of Haryana.
Ch. Bansi Lal, Ch. Devi Lal, Ch. Hukam Singh, Ch. Om Parkash Chautala (all these belonged to Jat Community) have already adorned this coveted Chair.
I know that bansi lal, Omprakash & devilal were CM of haryana but I specially wrote only "appointed CM by congress" specially Bhajan Lal always that time Bhupinder singh Father Was also senior leader in Congress, Banshi lal & devilal left congress because of this discrimination only.
But this was not due to the fact that they were Jats but they deserved to occupy it on account of their multifaceted qualities of head and heart.

Mr. Paweria we are not here to put baseless things to be discussed. Please come out with solid points for discussion and enjoy the fruitful conclusions. Otherwise, we shall continue to beat about bush and keep on increasing the number of posts contributed against our respective names!

Nonetheless, I respect your zeal in posting your views so freely and frequently on so many non existent issues.

You may found thousands of example "of very powerful person" in our commudity but we never ruled because of this thinking.
I want to convey that our cast maximum population is around delhi only but we never ruled delhi. Our forefather were very capable and powerful like Hari Singh Nalwa,Surajmal,Teja ji, than also we were ruled by others. In Eastern UP also Thakurs were ruling us. Thanks to Devilal ji for Haryana division otherwise we were under sikh if Punjab & Haryana was not divided. In Rajasthan also we were under Rajputs only. Right now also we are trying but unable to make CM from our commudity.
we are in a country where every body wants to become more powerful and rich with others money
By this I want to say that In our country current situation is like that Rulers and powerful man are working for their interest only and for single penny they are ready to harm & cheat others. They are so mean that they are ready to sale our country too. And at that time if we are not united we will not able to rule those corrupt people. Same type of incidents will hapen again like they did with Ramdev.

DrRajpalSingh
February 19th, 2012, 05:31 PM
You may found thousands of example "of very powerful person" in our commudity but we never ruled because of this thinking.
I want to convey that our cast maximum population is around delhi only but we never ruled delhi. Our forefather were very capable and powerful like Hari Singh Nalwa,Surajmal,Teja ji, than also we were ruled by others. In Eastern UP also Thakurs were ruling us. Thanks to Devilal ji for Haryana division otherwise we were under sikh if Punjab & Haryana was not divided. In Rajasthan also we were under Rajputs only. Right now also we are trying but unable to make CM from our commudity.
we are in a country where every body wants to become more powerful and rich with others money
By this I want to say that In our country current situation is like that Rulers and powerful man are working for their interest only and for single penny they are ready to harm & cheat others. They are so mean that they are ready to sale our country too. And at that time if we are not united we will not able to rule those corrupt people. Same type of incidents will hapen again like they did with Ramdev.

Friend,

With due regards, I pity your knowledge of history. Kindly spare some time to study the History of India from the hoary past to modern times and then come prepared to discuss such important issues as you raise through your posts. It would be nice to go to JatLand. Com Wiki section first to know how many people belonging to the Jat Community (not our commudity as you spell it?) have ruled in the past.

Further, one must always remember that rulers whether they belong to one caste/religion or the other, belonged to all. Then as the time passed, their class identity separated them from the people on whom they ruled. And in due course of time they have/had nothing to do with their caste or clan forming common people.
Therefore, False pride of one's caste and hatredness for other caste men results in the spread of caste-ism which is a venom. Therefore, we must believe in caste identity but avoid spreading caste-ism i.e. hatred for other castes through such meaningful forums as the one we are using. Please mind it, if we indulge in such type of spreading of wrong notions and canards, we are not doing any service to our own community.Grow with the fast changing times and start enjoying unity of people in the service of mankind.
Thanks.

saurabhjaglan
February 19th, 2012, 06:08 PM
To Reunite something , someone must have that magnetic power to attract and then the ability to stick them together for long.
“if you are not the sun, the planets will not revolve around you"
First Develop Qualities to be a leader and then lead and then Reunite them.
And a True leader never talk about any Religion, caste or state..
“Upper Level” category of any cast always Exploits the "lowerone"and these upperlevel people mainly support their Close partners,not every1.
But A True leader always talks about a common man and help the needy.

mpaweria
February 19th, 2012, 08:52 PM
Friend,

With due regards, I pity your knowledge of history. Kindly spare some time to study the History of India from the hoary past to modern times and then come prepared to discuss such important issues as you raise through your posts. It would be nice to go to JatLand. Com Wiki section first to know how many people belonging to the Jat Community (not our commudity as you spell it?) have ruled in the past.

Further, one must always remember that rulers whether they belong to one caste/religion or the other, belonged to all. Then as the time passed, their class identity separated them from the people on whom they ruled. And in due course of time they have/had nothing to do with their caste or clan forming common people.
Therefore, False pride of one's caste and hatredness for other caste men results in the spread of caste-ism which is a venom. Therefore, we must believe in caste identity but avoid spreading caste-ism i.e. hatred for other castes through such meaningful forums as the one we are using. Please mind it, if we indulge in such type of spreading of wrong notions and canards, we are not doing any service to our own community.Grow with the fast changing times and start enjoying unity of people in the service of mankind.
Thanks.

Sir Thanks remark on my knowledge about history of JAT but from My point of views Big Rulers are Like Ashok,Akbar or eventhough Aurangjeb. Last Hindu King was Harsh vardhan and after him India was ruled by Mughals and Last Hindu/Sikh King was Ranjit Singh. I am only considering that type of King other wise at every 15 Km you will find some jamidar or kiladar in India but I am not considering them King of India, They are only pitdu of Delhi Kingdom.Plus if check with our any history book which are studied by each and every student of any class, you will not find any JAT name. During my all education I never found any write up about our cast dominant kings. In Jat land it is bought up by us only and becuase of this we are adding all small Riyasat like Kucheshar or Ballabgarh kingdom in that. Can you compare those with Riyasat with Delhi Kingdom.I found only Suraj mal who did remarkable job but unable to get Delhi Kingdom due to our divided nature.
Second point is that if you are considering my arguement related to caste-ism than their is no need of talking over this topic.Topic itself talk about that only.But it is true That we are divided by boundries,not Jat only but it is true for all resident of India. Eventhough we are divided upto family level.
It was need of topic because of this I wrote such facts. I am also against caste-ism But if it is required to save our existense, I would prefer it.

DrRajpalSingh
February 19th, 2012, 09:59 PM
Manoj Bhai,

I am not under rating your scholarship. But from your posts it seems you have read social studies subject with a little component of history in it and then have formed your point of view on flimsy grounds; otherwise no student, who has studied history up to College level would dare to post:

"...... from My point of views Big Rulers are Like Ashok,Akbar or eventhough Aurangjeb. Last Hindu King was Harsh vardhan and after him India was ruled by Mughals and Last Hindu/Sikh King was Ranjit Singh...."

Friend kindly clarify to yourself by what yard stick you put Ashok, Akbar and Aurangzeb (not 'Aurangjeb!) in one category of great Kings of India.

How can you say that Last Hindu King was Harsh (who ruled from 606 A.D. to 647 A.D.) and after him India was ruled by Mughals (whose first ruler was Babur (1526 to 1530 A.D.)?
Was there total chaos and no kings worth their names for the next so many years. Even great Krishandevarai, the ruler of Vijaynagara Kingdom, was contemporary of Babur and then Shershah Suri does not require any introduction to be called one of the greatest kings of India.

The Last Hindu/Sikh ruler of Lahore Durbar Government was an infant Maharja Duleep Singh when the Sikh Kingdom was annexed in the British Empire in 1849 and Maharaja Ranjit Singh had passed away in 1839.

Friend, History is not such a frivolous subject that anybody comes and deducts his conclusions to satisfy his whims. It requires rigorous treatment.

Since you are not ready to indulge in serious discussion, I stop here and beg pardon for having hurt your 'ego'.

Regards

mpaweria
February 20th, 2012, 11:05 AM
Manoj Bhai,

I am not under rating your scholarship. But from your posts it seems you have read social studies subject with a little component of history in it and then have formed your point of view on flimsy grounds; otherwise no student, who has studied history up to College level would dare to post:

"...... from My point of views Big Rulers are Like Ashok,Akbar or eventhough Aurangjeb. Last Hindu King was Harsh vardhan and after him India was ruled by Mughals and Last Hindu/Sikh King was Ranjit Singh...."

Friend kindly clarify to yourself by what yard stick you put Ashok, Akbar and Aurangzeb (not 'Aurangjeb!) in one category of great Kings of India.

How can you say that Last Hindu King was Harsh (who ruled from 606 A.D. to 647 A.D.) and after him India was ruled by Mughals (whose first ruler was Babur (1526 to 1530 A.D.)?
Was there total chaos and no kings worth their names for the next so many years. Even great Krishandevarai, the ruler of Vijaynagara Kingdom, was contemporary of Babur and then Shershah Suri does not require any introduction to be called one of the greatest kings of India.

The Last Hindu/Sikh ruler of Lahore Durbar Government was an infant Maharja Duleep Singh when the Sikh Kingdom was annexed in the British Empire in 1849 and Maharaja Ranjit Singh had passed away in 1839.

Friend, History is not such a frivolous subject that anybody comes and deducts his conclusions to satisfy his whims. It requires rigorous treatment.

Since you are not ready to indulge in serious discussion, I stop here and beg pardon for having hurt your 'ego'.

Regards

Dear Sir Soory if you think that I am taking it on my ego but I was only trying to explain related to thread and considering our cast kings in North India. Krishan dev rai was good king but after him that region was also rules by Mughals(Under Mughals I am considering all invaders whether khilji vansh or suri vansh or aebak vansh & etc). You have right to correct us with facts and figure like you are doing. But your explaination is diverting from this thread. I never told in my comments that India was not having good king. We had because of that only we were called Sone Ki Chidiya but when were discussing our cast unity I found those facts and shared with you and other.
Dullep Singh was also last king after Ranjit singh but from my point of view King who lost last battle and surrender and passed his whole life in London is not King than we would call them Ghulam and after that only India was under British Empire.
Our Discussion starts with Bhai Samarkadian comments and on his comment only I commented that if we are or were united we would not be in this position because maximum of our population is residing near to India Capital (Delhi or Agra) only and never gave a king like Ashoka to this country. we are very capable but never used this capacity for ourselves. I think somewhere we have problem of working with team or leading a team. May be due to our short temper nature or else.
Do not take it otherwise you have 100% right to guide us, please continue it will only improve ourselves.
Thanks & Regards

DrRajpalSingh
February 20th, 2012, 05:36 PM
Dear Sir Soory if you think that I am taking it on my ego but I was only trying to explain related to thread and considering our cast kings in North India. Krishan dev rai was good king but after him that region was also rules by Mughals(Under Mughals I am considering all invaders whether khilji vansh or suri vansh or aebak vansh & etc). You have right to correct us with facts and figure like you are doing. But your explaination is diverting from this thread. I never told in my comments that India was not having good king. We had because of that only we were called Sone Ki Chidiya but when were discussing our cast unity I found those facts and shared with you and other.
Dullep Singh was also last king after Ranjit singh but from my point of view King who lost last battle and surrender and passed his whole life in London is not King than we would call them Ghulam and after that only India was under British Empire.
Our Discussion starts with Bhai Samarkadian comments and on his comment only I commented that if we are or were united we would not be in this position because maximum of our population is residing near to India Capital (Delhi or Agra) only and never gave a king like Ashoka to this country. we are very capable but never used this capacity for ourselves. I think somewhere we have problem of working with team or leading a team. May be due to our short temper nature or else.
Do not take it otherwise you have 100% right to guide us, please continue it will only improve ourselves.
Thanks & Regards
Friend,

I am not taking it otherwise, rather I am taking it as it were. But think who is going to be benefited by my posts when in spite of repeated attempts to correct the wrong notions, you go on insisting that: "(Under Mughals I am considering all invaders whether khilji vansh or suri vansh or aebak vansh & etc)".

Nonetheless, I thank you for your contribution in proving Mr. Samar Kadianji right.

Though belated, I also accept that I was under delusion that we are willing to share views and learn from one another.

May God save us from understanding the history of India on the lines you suggest,

and pray that the Almighty bless you.

Adieu.

mpaweria
February 21st, 2012, 02:38 PM
Friend,

I am not taking it otherwise, rather I am taking it as it were. But think who is going to be benefited by my posts when in spite of repeated attempts to correct the wrong notions, you go on insisting that: "(Under Mughals I am considering all invaders whether khilji vansh or suri vansh or aebak vansh & etc)".

Nonetheless, I thank you for your contribution in proving Mr. Samar Kadianji right.

Though belated, I also accept that I was under delusion that we are willing to share views and learn from one another.

May God save us from understanding the history of India on the lines you suggest,

and pray that the Almighty bless you.

Adieu.

Thank you very much Sir, We required same type of support & preaching from eleders like you. Plus my contribution was not in support of Samar but I was against his statement where he was stating that Bold people never lives in group.
Once again Thank you very much for your inputs and corrections.I seriously aprreciates your efforts and able to understand that their is some problem in my written communication specially my habit of assuming so many thing in line with others thinking.

bajwajatt
February 22nd, 2012, 10:57 AM
mpaweria (http://www.jatland.com/forums/member.php?22240-mpaweria) ji u r absolutely right........Mughals and Afgans always conquered us and won because they always get support from local tribal like gujjars and rajput.......rajputs warrior race is a myth and gujjars are nothing more then milkman ....there are only 2 great rajput rulers maharana pratap and prithviraj chauhan and jat has endless list starting from maha raja ranjit singh,suraj mal,Raja Nahar Singh,balram singh of ballabhgard,bhim singh rana 7 out of 11 sikh misls belongs to jatts of punjab,akali phula singh who bring so called muslam rajput to his knees .....in punjab 90% of rajput 95% of gujjar convert to islam ...80% of jatt in punjab converted to local religion sikhism and not to arab based religion
Answer me.

mpaweria
February 22nd, 2012, 11:18 AM
mpaweria (http://www.jatland.com/forums/member.php?22240-mpaweria) ji u r absolutely right........Mughals and Afgans always conquered us and won because they always get support from local tribal like gujjars and rajput.......rajputs warrior race is a myth and gujjars are nothing more then milkman ....there are only 2 great rajput rulers maharana pratap and prithviraj chauhan and jat has endless list starting from maha raja ranjit singh,suraj mal,Raja Nahar Singh,balram singh of ballabhgard,bhim singh rana 7 out of 11 sikh misls belongs to jatts of punjab,akali phula singh who bring so called muslam rajput to his knees .....in punjab 90% of rajput 95% of gujjar convert to islam ...80% of jatt in punjab converted to local religion sikhism and not to arab based religion
Thanks you Brother, At least you understamnd my feelings and what I was trying to convey our people.

raka
February 22nd, 2012, 09:37 PM
जाट एकता ऐसी जगह दिखाता हैं जहा दूसरी जात वाले पीठ दिखाते हैं | किसे दुसरे गैल रोल्ला कर लो सारे एक हो जांगे लठ खान न चाहे कितने जूत बाज रहे हो आपस में, अररर कोई ब्याह ठिशा मांड ल्यो पक्का रुसेंगे ....लड्डू कोणी खाँ लठ खाँ लेंगे , कसुती भोली बावली कौम स जदे इसकी शान स.... शिवजी के ज्यू जहर पी लेंगे अमृत कोणी पीवें :)
जाट को भोले की औलाद बताया जाता हैं , जाटों की ऐसी भोली हरक़तें देख कर लगता भी हैं की यह वाक्य में भोले की औलाद हैं |

इन भाप्या में लठ बाज जाओ सारे लुक जांगे कोई कोणी आवे अर्र इनके कोई ब्याह ख़ुशी हो सारे इसी एकता दिखावेंगे जणू तो इन्ते बढ़ा एका किसका नहीं स ...

Samarkadian
February 24th, 2012, 09:37 AM
Answer me.

Bhai Pawariye,

Don't mix things. If you like to live in some illusion then its better that I leave you in your fancy mental comfort zones. Unity as a phenomenon occurs when there is a danger of survival for the species and is true in almost all the cases. Jat as a race has certain peculiar characteristics in which being independent is one among others. Raka ji has explained essence of it previously and recently in this thread.

Fateh
February 24th, 2012, 10:46 AM
Bhai Pawariye,

Don't mix things. If you like to live in some illusion then its better that I leave you in your fancy mental comfort zones. Unity as a phenomenon occurs when there is a danger of survival for the species and is true in almost all the cases. Jat as a race has certain peculiar characteristics in which being independent is one among others. Raka ji has explained essence of it previously and recently in this thread.
Dear, Is it wise to waite till the time our existance is threatened or we organise and get united before such situation comes. The reasons are many of our disunity or can be any but it is clear that we are not united and there is requirement of the unity among jats. And it is batter to get united as early as possible. Threrfore first requirement is to understand and agree that we donot have unity, second important facter/step is to recognise the rquirement of the unity and its usefulness, than method, trial, execution etc come.

Samarkadian
February 24th, 2012, 10:56 AM
Dear, Is it wise to waite till the time our existance is threatened or we organise and get united before such situation comes. The reasons are many of our disunity or can be any but it is clear that we are not united and there is requirement of the unity among jats. And it is batter to get united as early as possible. Threrfore first requirement is to understand and agree that we donot have unity, second important facter/step is to recognise the rquirement of the unity and its usefulness, than method, trial, execution etc come.

Respected Col. Fatah Sahab,

I don't think and believe as you ve put it. To me your argument is pointless. But good luck,go ahead and prove that you can unite jats because you believe in it.

mpaweria
February 24th, 2012, 11:31 AM
Bhai Pawariye,

Ok Samar Bhai Now I will ask you in your tone. Is our cast not in Danger??? The people who never worked for country and for human being are ruling us. We are migrating from such a beautifull country to somewhere else in the serach of food and security.Our seniors gave too much contribution to our country and we are treating as a second citizen. Those people never worked in Independence agitation are sitting at powerful post. till when we will live in CAVE and think that we are Loin.Right now time has come to united to kill those cockroches.
I am agree with Col Saheb also and who told you that it is impossible to make us united. If you know about our respected Mr. Chotu ram & Mr. Charan Singh, they were the people who did it & proved it.

Arvindc
February 24th, 2012, 12:06 PM
Ok Samar Bhai Now I will ask you in your tone. Is our cast not in Danger??? The people who never worked for country and for human being are ruling us. We are migrating from such a beautifall country to somewhere else in the serach of food and security.Our seniors gave too much contribution to our country and treating as a second citizen. Those people never worked in Independence agitation are sitting at powerful post. till when we will live in CAVE and think that we are Loin.Right now time has come to united to kill those cockroches.
I am agree with Col Saheb also and who told you that it is impossible to make us united. If you know about or respected Mr. Chotu ram & Mr. Charan Singh, they were the people who did it & proved it.

I will not call it "Danger", however, Jats should really be alarmed by the way things are going on from past decade. Our biggest assets (land) are getting destroyed (are getting looted through a systematic manner involving builders, advocates, using judiciary and government machinery as tools) and we "the farmers" are left with nothing as we do not have the habit or liking of cultivating manipulative skills required for business or today's professional growth.

Remember, the same thing happened to Rajputs and now its "Jats" turn. Some communities have always enjoyed upon our produce and they are continuing that. Albeit in a different manner, it's still has the same characteristics of deceptive technique of exploitation.

jksangwan
February 24th, 2012, 01:02 PM
Bhai Pawariye,

The Group of Eight is a forum for the government of eight of worlds' largest economies.This powerful group includes-FRANCE,GERMANY,UNITED STATES OF AMERICA,RUSSIA,UNITED KINGDOM,CANADA ITALY AND JAPAN-they unitedly discuss issues such as terrorism,environment, foreign affairs and trade etc.,and their resolutions make effect on policies of whole world including India- directly or indirectly.SO KADIAN CAN YOU PLEASE TELL US ARE THESE COUNTRIES ARE IN ' DANGER OF SURVIVAL'
No,Mr.Kadian these all countries very powerful and prosperous,but they still unite and discuss the issues for further betterment of themselves and world.
There is very vast and urgent need for improvement in all of us JATS- be it EDUCATION(THE MOST IMPORTANT),sports and lot of other things.
HAMARE JATON M EK AADAT H K YE THODEA NE GHANA MAAN KE FUL KE KUPPA HO JA SE-KYONKE EK BOTAL(KAM PIVANYE PAUVE TE KAM CHALA LIYO) JITANA NASHA TU JAT K BINA PIYA A RAHEYA KARE-ABHI HAMEA(MOST OF US) NEED GREAT IMPROVEMENT IN EVERY FIELD AND FOR THAT UNITY IS ONE OF REQUIRED DEMAND.

dahiyavijay7
February 24th, 2012, 01:59 PM
Yes, unity among Jats is very much needed. Some of the people are denying the need of a union. In this regard, I have to say that unity do not necessarily mean forming a group. Unity only means we need to help each others to the extent possible.

DrRajpalSingh
February 24th, 2012, 06:29 PM

Kharb Sahib,

What sort of unity do you want and how can it be achieved, kindly spell out. I think there is no disunity among the Jats, only difference of opinion exists which is a sure sign of a vibrant community.

Regards

Veerbhan
February 25th, 2012, 01:26 PM
Hi Dear All- Greetings!!!!
I would like to flash some facts which shows that we are not unite or a barrier in making us unite:
Identity: from us most of the persons use singh/chaudhary/verma- totally confusion wether its Jat or ..... example. in western UP Tyagi is a title & community, would u beleive how they are bonded to eachother with this title... i have attend a community programme of tyagi society after that i realize the power of title.
Today it is really difficult to someone to identify that other person is jaat or not...

Practically jaat definitely supports to their community but someone should be aware about it on right time.

My real life example: once i was in interviewed, i m not using my title on my profile the person who was interviewing me was with the title of chandra...my interview was over after passing the first round interview i was in HR interview that time Mr. Chandra was also part of that...HR throw a qns to me about my family & place..as i told my place name then Mr. Chandra pick something & after completing my interview round HR asked me to wait ....after few minutes Mr. Chandra called me again & asked that u r Jaat i replied yes..you people will not beleive what favour he extend me ....that was the real event of my life that make me proud about my comunity. Extract of my Example: we cant recognize each other within comminity at first look...

What make me that we are not unite: politics is the only field where i personally feel that we forget everything to win the race which no one can win this is the only reason we are not unite nationally.

anyway i just thought to share my views...i am extreamlly sorry if i hurt someone by my above lines..

Above lines is only for Jaats Community if someone is from other community is reading above lines please ignore & EXCUSE ME.

I have deep sympathy to every Jaat & i am committed to support everyone with my best.

Thankyou

Aapka Apna

Fateh
February 25th, 2012, 02:27 PM
Kharb Sahib,

What sort of unity do you want and how can it be achieved, kindly spell out. I think there is no disunity among the Jats, only difference of opinion exists which is a sure sign of a vibrant community.

Regards
Dr sahab, my unity cannot be different type, unity means unity. yes method or ways/view etc can be different, I WANT A practical, workable, functional, the real unity, unity of hearts where community people love each other, like each other, help each other and sacrifice self interest in the interest of the community.But on ground the reality is different and i feel we are not united at all., my impression/assessment can be wrong, we people do talk lot on jat unity but on ground our output is zero. What to talk of community, we are not united at family level also. Friend unity is the requirement of everyone, each member has to work , has to understand and contribute and each will be benifited, YES THERE ARE CERTAIN FACTORS AVAILABLE WHICH CAN BE TRIED, but it is not necessary that the same will work on our community or not, I think, Dr sahab, you know that this is a very big subject and cannot be perscribed like a capsul here.. May I request you to give the meaning of vibrant community and how it is applicable on our community

Fateh
February 25th, 2012, 02:36 PM
respected col. Fatah sahab,

i don't think and believe as you ve put it. To me your argument is pointless. But good luck,go ahead and prove that you can unite jats because you believe in it.
dear friend, no problem, be happy, your happiness is more important to me than agreement to my views, regards

DrRajpalSingh
February 25th, 2012, 05:57 PM
......May I request you to give the meaning of vibrant community and how it is applicable on our community

Dear Kharb Sahib,

It is nice of you to describe in detail the Unity concept. It would be good if you kindly enlighten us about: "THERE ARE CERTAIN FACTORS AVAILABLE WHICH CAN BE TRIED" so that those can further be discussed.

Jat community has certain characteristics of its own, some of them can be represented by one word "VIBRANT" the dictionary lists its variants as lively, pulsating, energetic, exciting, alive, vivacious and effervescent.

Perhaps, you would agree that our community is not a 'dead' community but represents many of the qualities covered by the word 'VIBRANT'.

Thanks and regards

drkarminder
February 25th, 2012, 07:04 PM
Dear Kharb Sahib,

"THERE ARE CERTAIN FACTORS AVAILABLE WHICH CAN BE TRIED" so that those can further be discussed.

Thanks and regards

..few things that our community need to change - attitude towards profession and education.
PROFESSION:
there are few professions that are still Untouched by our community.among one is business. i hv seen very less jat ppl doing good business. farming,army,police,teaching are still among the favourite professions of jat community. these are the professions that are hurdles to our progress..from generations we are stuck in these professsions nd finally giving nothing new to our next gen. overall improvement is zero. dada served in army as,dad served in army nd now son is also trying to get in army..net gain for three generation is zero..no improvement..
now also i hv seen young guys preparing hard for army and police because they are scared to try other profession y because we taught nothing new to them.
every third jat person they see is also trying the same. now we hv restricted ourself to these professions and are feeling comfortable..but let me tell u this comfort is of short time. in coming time we will be out of race. let me ask u,hw many times u hv seen gupta,garg,jain preparing to enter army or police.. if any,u will not find below I.P.S..

EDUCATION:
definite improvement i hv seen but still weak in rural areas. leaving study after 12th or graduation.marrying early and then again to fields that father did. again everybody want their son to become engineer or doctor. i hv seen many students wasting three to four years preparing for medical and engineering exams in coaching centers,pressure from parents side,disappointment, finally home. u hv to ask ur child want he/she wants,let them make their own choice nd never hesitate to go for career counselling.

NON DIPLOMATIC ATTITUDE(STRAIGHT FORWARDNESS):
history is telling that all the great jats were excellent diplomats - MAHARAJA SURAJMAL is one example..with his diplomatic skills he survived well in tough times nd came out as a great jat ruler. o.k forget about past,in present nd coming time we should change our attitude. we hv to acquire good skills of diplomacy. i never hesitate to show diplomacy in decision making times(many of my fellow jat frnds call me MUTANT JAT,but they all are proud of my skills because ultimately it benefit us all,but i tell them that i m not mutant jat ,i m just an improved breed of jat..ha.ha ha)..

discussion should go on...
..i request col.fateh sahab to plz not to take my words otherwise(about army)..i just want to see an ORS son to become army officer..then again his son at an higher post.. improvement in each generation..

DrRajpalSingh
February 25th, 2012, 09:26 PM
..few things that our community need to change - attitude towards profession and education.
PROFESSION:
there are few professions that are still Untouched by our community.among one is business. i hv seen very less jat ppl doing good business. farming,army,police,teaching are still among the favourite professions of jat community. these are the professions that are hurdles to our progress..from generations we are stuck in these professsions nd finally giving nothing new to our next gen. overall improvement is zero. dada served in army as,dad served in army nd now son is also trying to get in army..net gain for three generation is zero..no improvement..
now also i hv seen young guys preparing hard for army and police because they are scared to try other profession y because we taught nothing new to them.
every third jat person they see is also trying the same. now we hv restricted ourself to these professions and are feeling comfortable..but let me tell u this comfort is of short time. in coming time we will be out of race. let me ask u,hw many times u hv seen gupta,garg,jain preparing to enter army or police.. if any,u will not find below I.P.S..

EDUCATION:
definite improvement i hv seen but still weak in rural areas. leaving study after 12th or graduation.marrying early and then again to fields that father did. again everybody want their son to become engineer or doctor. i hv seen many students wasting three to four years preparing for medical and engineering exams in coaching centers,pressure from parents side,disappointment, finally home. u hv to ask ur child want he/she wants,let them make their own choice nd never hesitate to go for career counselling.

history is telling that all the great jats were excellent diplomats - MAHARAJA SURAJMAL is one example..with his diplomatic skills he survived well in tough times nd came out as a great jat ruler. o.k forget about past,in present nd coming time we should change our attitude. we hv to acquire good skills of diplomacy. i never hesitate to show diplomacy in decision making times(many of my fellow jat frnds call me MUTANT JAT,but they all are proud of my skills because ultimately it benefit us all,but i tell them that i m not mutant jat ,i m just a improved breed of jat..ha.ha ha)..

..i request col.fateh sahab to plz not to take my words otherwise(about army)..i just want to see an ORS son to become army officer..then again his son at an higher post.. improvement in each generation..

Dr. Sahib, Are these things and "THERE ARE CERTAIN FACTORS AVAILABLE WHICH CAN BE TRIED" same thing to achieve the Jat Unity.

I think you are suggesting options open to Jats. Am I right or wrong?

Thanks.

drkarminder
February 25th, 2012, 10:12 PM
Dr. Sahib, Are these things and "THERE ARE CERTAIN FACTORS AVAILABLE WHICH CAN BE TRIED" same thing to achieve the Jat Unity.

I think you are suggesting options open to Jats. Am I right or wrong?

Thanks.

..very right..m suggesting few improvements that we can make...its not related to unity...

ajitberwal
February 25th, 2012, 10:44 PM
i think Sangwan Sahab u r right, we r divided in many ways but question is that Who divided us.................and answer is We. because everyone thinking only for himself or his family. that does not matter wt happening in their society. I give u one example, If anyone applied for a governmental job and he got it that does not matter how he got it (fare way or any other way), then fine. But if does not get job then he blame selection committee, selection procedure,politicians etc.

jksangwan
February 25th, 2012, 11:03 PM
i think Sangwan Sahab u r right, we r divided in many ways but question is that Who divided us.................and answer is We. because everyone thinking only for himself or his family. that does not matter wt happening in their society. I give u one example, If anyone applied for a governmental job and he got it that does not matter how he got it (fare way or any other way), then fine. But if does not get job then he blame selection committee, selection procedure,politicians etc.
Berwal Sahab bhai mujhe saheb na keho,m tu ek chota mota vichark hon maine ek dil ke baat yanha ek thread k roop m likh de aur app sab log usme apne mahan vichar likh rahe h aur m dekh raha hon overall bade ache vichar yaha aa rahe jo ek unity ke nishani h.Aur bhai Ravideswal jo apna dokh bayan kar raha h,usme m sachai h,royaga vahi jise dokh hoga aur hum sab jante hain govt. recruitment system m sudhar k badi avaskyta h.Govt. tu change hoti rehti hain par system hamesha rehate h-ab delhi metro system ko lo,without ticket jane ka system hi khatam kar diya h vo bhe bina ticket chekaro ke foj k.

mpaweria
February 26th, 2012, 08:43 AM
PROFESSION:

EDUCATION:

Dear Karminder I appreciate your suggestions toward our community growth but their is vicious cirle of economy if you are in power,you can do better for your cast development, than cast will also do better and in return we will become more powerful. If we are not in power our people will not get good resources and will not develop and have only option to do what powerful people wants to do by us. Now a days it is happening. People those are in power slowly slowly trying to make us weaker & weaker.
For fighting competetion, your points are valid but now a days every thing requires money whether it coaching of any competetion or any addmission. We might be some of the luckiest person so that we got it because of our father mother But people in our country cann't achieve this very easily. Second farming was very good proffession and can be done like bussiness to but for that we required government support. Bania who is not having any product of his own become rich by trading farmer's products only.
That's all is happening becuase we all are not united at root level. Let's eg. If farmer stop delivering those goods at Mandi people will come to him to procure it.
I am not aware whether you faced it or not but I faced so many time that we people are not united at our family level too.We are splitted like eastern UP-Western UP,Haryanvi,Rajashthani or so on.
If you want to see example & benifit of unity see Meena community, They belongs to Rajasthan and their visionary united leaders put them in ST catagory and Now you will find them at all high level positions. So Unity is first foremost thing & by this only we can achive power. Once power is with us we can do some development program for our region.
I want to say one example of My maternal Uncle, after his retirement from Airforce, he wants to start college at his village because their village is at very remote place and their is no Degree college nearby.Due to this effect so many students specially girls dropout after 12th.MLa is also JAT from that Areas.He was wing Cmdr and not having Big money but due to intimacy with our people he wants to do this.
Now see what happened to his noble cause, after 3-4 years of completion of building, he is unable to get recognition and corrupt people are demanding money for affiliation for such a noble cause.Here we required administrative power so that this institute will open and that region our people will developed.But till date nobody come forward to support him.
So unity is very much required otherwise other cast people will see us only at the level of lower post.We have so many people in ARMY but no one got chance to become head of army. This is not because of their qualification or other factor but it is because of our government,which is governing those post and they do not want us to be leader.
Now Unity is very much required at this stage to win and existence of our cast.

Prikshit
February 26th, 2012, 08:58 AM
PROFESSION:

EDUCATION:

history is telling that all the great jats were excellent diplomats - MAHARAJA SURAJMAL is one example..with his diplomatic skills he survived well in tough times nd came out as a great jat ruler. o.k forget about past,in present nd coming time we should change our attitude. we hv to acquire good skills of diplomacy. i never hesitate to show diplomacy in decision making times(many of my fellow jat frnds call me MUTANT JAT,but they all are proud of my skills because ultimately it benefit us all,but i tell them that i m not mutant jat ,i m just an improved breed of jat..ha.ha ha)..

I would like to reply to you in an order of education(Which is central),profession and than I will come Attitude.

I said education is central, what you choose to study is more likely to decide your career or profession. Once you get into a profession, it is the nature of the job or work which makes a person behave in a certain manner. So I think I am not wrong if I say Education decides your profession which in turn defines your behavior(Diplomatic or not).

Now apply this to our community,you are right in saying that most of the people are in armed forces. So let me tell you my friend, while Britishers were ruling they realized that Jats are to be treated smartly as they are a specie with brain and power. So that time they were mostly put into armed forces to utilize there power, but not given any big posts where they can utilize there brains. More of same is continuing these days, I am not saying situation has not improved but yeah it will take sometime as people are more aware and aiming high these days. I think talking about gupta's and jain's is not relevant here. Point here is how to improvise not to make a comparison.

Regards,
Prikshit

drkarminder
February 26th, 2012, 10:25 AM
I would like to reply to you in an order of education(Which is central),profession and than I will come Attitude.

I said education is central, what you choose to study is more likely to decide your career or profession. Once you get into a profession, it is the nature of the job or work which makes a person behave in a certain manner. So I think I am not wrong if I say Education decides your profession which in turn defines your behavior(Diplomatic or not).

Now apply this to our community,you are right in saying that most of the people are in armed forces. So let me tell you my friend, while Britishers were ruling they realized that Jats are to be treated smartly as they are a specie with brain and power. So that time they were mostly put into armed forces to utilize there power, but not given any big posts where they can utilize there brains. More of same is continuing these days, I am not saying situation has not improved but yeah it will take sometime as people are more aware and aiming high these days. I think talking about gupta's and jain's is not relevant here. Point here is how to improvise not to make a comparison.

Regards,
Prikshit

..who is ruling u now prikshit..british story is long back. talk of present time.i m hunderes precent confident in saying that jat guys in rural areas are going for army nd police becuase they are scared to try other profession and secondrly are not eduacted enoough to enter other profession.
now again u are saying that i hv already stated"u hv to choose to study".
.second thing mentioning jain,guptas here is more than relevat. u learn a lot by obeservation. a great achiever is always a good observer.unless nd untill u will not compare urself wd others,u will not able to evaluate urself where u stand. improvement must require comparison dear prikshit where there u know wt improvement has to be done.
.our community require strong improvement in terms of selecting profession.
one more thing dont cook ur own story that jats were forced by british to join army. every cast and religion was there in indian army that time.but only jats stay nd still staying in that profession, nd m telling not by will but they find no other option.
.coming to attitude dear prokshit u are prtailly correct in saying that education moulds ur behaviour nd that is actualy nature not behaviour. education nd profession mould ur nature but behaviour is wht u show. ur nature can be nondiplomatic but ur behaviuor can be diplmatic according to situation nd time,but that is smtime gainst ur nature.
.if ppl on jatland are interested than we can do a survey in rural areas,specially among graduate jat students that what profession they want to go for and why?
.discussion should go on..

DrRajpalSingh
February 26th, 2012, 11:34 AM
Friends,

Keep it up, perhaps Jat Unity is knocking at our doors to seek permission to come.

Regards

drkarminder
February 26th, 2012, 11:43 AM
Friends,

Keep it up, perhaps Jat Unity is knocking at our doors to seek permission to come.

Regards

AMEN...that will be the happiest day of my life.

Fateh
February 26th, 2012, 01:09 PM
Friends,

Regards

Thanks for accepting the reality, I am happy to see your positive outlook, unity will come, regards

Prikshit
February 26th, 2012, 02:17 PM
..who is ruling u now prikshit..british story is long back. talk of present time.i m hunderes precent confident in saying that jat guys in rural areas are going for army nd police becuase they are scared to try other profession and secondrly are not eduacted enoough to enter other profession.
now again u are saying that i hv already stated"u hv to choose to study".
.second thing mentioning jain,guptas here is more than relevat. u learn a lot by obeservation. a great achiever is always a good observer.unless nd untill u will not compare urself wd others,u will not able to evaluate urself where u stand. improvement must require comparison dear prikshit where there u know wt improvement has to be done.
.our community require strong improvement in terms of selecting profession.
one more thing dont cook ur own story that jats were forced by british to join army. every cast and religion was there in indian army that time.but only jats stay nd still staying in that profession, nd m telling not by will but they find no other option.
.coming to attitude dear prokshit u are prtailly correct in saying that education moulds ur behaviour nd that is actualy nature not behaviour. education nd profession mould ur nature but behaviour is wht u show. ur nature can be nondiplomatic but ur behaviuor can be diplmatic according to situation nd time,but that is smtime gainst ur nature.
.if ppl on jatland are interested than we can do a survey in rural areas,specially among graduate jat students that what profession they want to go for and why?
.discussion should go on..

Are you really independent ?? I doubt you for that....Awareness is something that somewhat helps you to decide your profession.People in rural areas are not aware of vast options that is one main hindrance,but saying they are not willing to participate in such jobs is now right.

Even a milk man who sells milk to you is diplomatic, because his profession demands it.

I would love to join you for any survey,please let me know when and where I have to join you on that.

drkarminder
February 26th, 2012, 02:33 PM
Are you really independent ?? I doubt you for that....Awareness is something that somewhat helps you to decide your profession.People in rural areas are not aware of vast options that is one main hindrance,but saying they are not willing to participate in such jobs is now right.

Even a milk man who sells milk to you is diplomatic, because his profession demands it.

I would love to join you for any survey,please let me know when and where I have to join you on that.

. read my post again about education,professsion and attitude. it clearly says that awareness is required in rural areas specially in education nd career.
from ur first post u are revolving around the same thing that i m suggesting.in none of ur post i found contradiction to my opinion,u are just going little deeper..
.nyway , for survey purpose i request my senior and elder members suggestion nd prikshit i wd like if u can start a new thread for this purpose because for two days m out to a conference in hyderabad.wd not be available but after that i will definitly join u..just select a good title for thread mostly concentrating on survey..after that we will see hw to execute it..if it will be successful then may be we can publish it in some good newspaper for awareness nd counselling purpose..
nd i want JATLAND to sponser it because they are earning because of the members..so if anything is happening in jat favour,they hv to contribute.

DKBALHARA
March 2nd, 2012, 10:04 PM
no, we are not. We are a house divided. Before going to extra mile, we have to reach the first milestone.
as far as delhi are concerned we are a divided lotwe have to unite for betterment of us.btw can anybody clarify if nand kishore mla vikaspuri is jat or not?

Prikshit
March 2nd, 2012, 10:06 PM
as far as delhi are concerned we are a divided lotwe have to unite for betterment of us.btw can anybody clarify if nand kishore mla vikaspuri is jat or not?
On what grounds you are saying we are divided in Delhi ??

DrRajpalSingh
March 2nd, 2012, 11:41 PM
. read my post again about education,professsion and attitude. it clearly says that awareness is required in rural areas specially in education nd career.
from ur first post u are revolving around the same thing that i m suggesting.in none of ur post i found contradiction to my opinion,u are just going little deeper..
.nyway , for survey purpose i request my senior and elder members suggestion nd prikshit i wd like if u can start a new thread for this purpose because for two days m out to a conference in hyderabad.wd not be available but after that i will definitly join u..just select a good title for thread mostly concentrating on survey..after that we will see hw to execute it..if it will be successful then may be we can publish it in some good newspaper for awareness nd counselling purpose..
nd i want JATLAND to sponser it because they are earning because of the members..so if anything is happening in jat favour,they hv to contribute.

Good Idea!

Prikshit
March 4th, 2012, 08:22 PM
We all are discussing it, but may I ask you all what criteria decides whether one is united or not ????

Fateh
March 5th, 2012, 10:17 AM
We all are discussing it, but may I ask you all what criteria decides whether one is united or not ????

In brief, When we like/love each other, willingly help each other, willingly sacrifice self interest for the inrerest of the community and if every aspect is equal than we prefer our community fellow over other, we can consider ourselves united

Prikshit
March 5th, 2012, 05:09 PM
In brief, When we like/love each other, willingly help each other, willingly sacrifice self interest for the inrerest of the community and if every aspect is equal than we prefer our community fellow over other, we can consider ourselves united
Sir,

As per your criteria you would hardly find a single family, community is a very big thing. What you have mentioned is what should be ideal, but it is far far from reality.

Regards,

mdahiya1984
March 5th, 2012, 05:43 PM
I think we r not united.

jksangwan
March 5th, 2012, 08:58 PM
Sir,

As per your criteria you would hardly find a single family, community is a very big thing. What you have mentioned is what should be ideal, but it is far far from reality.

Regards,

Dear Prikshit,
Yes you are right it is difficult to find a family that is united; but still you can find families which despite family feuds stay united and you will find that these united families are much more powerful and respectful in society.I give you one example in Gurgaon of one Yadav family,this family is having very large property in one of most expensive areas of Gurgaon;they do have family feuds but they quickly and promptly resolve these feuds and present a very united and strong face in front of other and help each other in times of need;because they know whatever there family members maybe but they are far better than other people.

I can give you numerous examples of this kind in our community as well as other rural communities,people who stay united are far more powerful than those who are not.'Char bhai agar mil ke reh rahe hongea tu un ka tora aur rutaba alag hi hoga';you can observe this in your surroundings.
Yes previously those who were joint families are now becoming nuclear and now nuclear families are turning into legally separted husband and wives single families.
But still as a community we can come together for causes which beneficial to everybody of us.
Every other community is doing so be it Sikhs, tamils, bengalies,brahman,yadavs and almost everybody so why cant' we come together for common causes and further progress of our community.Yes it is difficult but not imposible.

Prikshit
March 5th, 2012, 11:11 PM
Dear Prikshit,
Yes you are right it is difficult to find a family that is united; but still you can find families which despite family feuds stay united and you will find that these united families are much more powerful and respectful in society.I give you one example in Gurgaon of one Yadav family,this family is having very large property in one of most expensive areas of Gurgaon;they do have family feuds but they quickly and promptly resolve these feuds and present a very united and strong face in front of other and help each other in times of need;because they know whatever there family members maybe but they are far better than other people.

I can give you numerous examples of this kind in our community as well as other rural communities,people who stay united are far more powerful than those who are not.'Char bhai agar mil ke reh rahe hongea tu un ka tora aur rutaba alag hi hoga';you can observe this in your surroundings.
Yes previously those who were joint families are now becoming nuclear and now nuclear families are turning into legally separted husband and wives single families.
But still as a community we can come together for causes which beneficial to everybody of us.
Every other community is doing so be it Sikhs, tamils, bengalies,brahman,yadavs and almost everybody so why cant' we come together for common causes and further progress of our community.Yes it is difficult but not imposible.

Dear S K Sangwan,

First of all I would like to thank you for replying and citing some really good examples,also starting a new thread on joint family.

Secondly I would like to make my point clear,I am not against the very idea of unity. My point is when we discuss ideal atmosphere prevails but when it comes to implementation we are still the same. It is always good to be together, but is it really happening in present scenario ?

Point arises which issues are responsible for lack of Unity, in my observation most of the disputes are related to money,land and other interests. On which you will hardly find anyone who will compromise. So discussing unity on these grounds is how far justified ?

Now take the "Jat observation" issue, I think almost every individual is in support of it. My opinion on this is one should not come to a conclusion that we are not united. It depends on the situation.

Please correct me if I am wrong....

Fateh
March 6th, 2012, 12:57 PM
Sir,

Regards,

Brother, you asked criiteria, so I replied that, secondly, it is highly practically possible and many communities are displaying such qualities, If a community wants to get united than she has to fulfil the criteria than unity can be achieved,

VirJ
March 6th, 2012, 02:29 PM
This real question should be : Can we really get united?

United for the betterment.. Helping each other little bit will help everyone. Progressive communities have learned this can we learn this?

Fateh
March 7th, 2012, 01:26 AM
This real question should be : Can we really get united?

United for the betterment.. Helping each other little bit will help everyone. Progressive communities have learned this can we learn this?

Yes Brother we can and I am sure one day we will be one, for each one of us and a very happy lot

jksangwan
March 7th, 2012, 10:54 AM
Be United for our common causes,help each other as much as possible and Be Progressive.
I wish a very Happy Holi to our community members.

Hariom1972
March 8th, 2012, 10:00 AM
HI,

Your Humility is touching, if everyone of us becomes like you, then the day is not far when our community will be the strongest and most cohesive community.

"Whoever undertakes to set himself up as a judge of Truth and Knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter of the gods.”
Albert Einstein quotes

The above quote is an apt one for people who think that they have all the answers.

jksangwan
March 8th, 2012, 12:34 PM
Your Humility is touching, if everyone of us becomes like you, then the day is not far when our community will be the strongest and most cohesive community.

"Whoever undertakes to set himself up as a judge of Truth and Knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter of the gods.”
Albert Einstein quotes

The above quote is an apt one for people who think that they have all the answers.
Dahiya Sahab,
Thank you for your kind words.
But I think I am only a student of Humility in very early stages.I have to learn on this from people like you and other great people of our community as well as from other communities also.