PDA

View Full Version : comedy of errors

bls31
January 14th, 2012, 08:57 AM
Soaking in the warmth from the morning sun rising from behind the, in the distance, Mussoorie hills with the mug of hot tea on the table by my side, I scan the local Hindi paper and with amusement give a passing look at the interesting column headline “ Dempati car leker raffu chhakar”.

Little knowing as to how and soon we will get involved with the news item,

Soon Mirdula’s, my niece from Bombay on a short visit, mobile rings with an unfamiliar voice announcing “ the caller introduced him self as Sachdev and said I am calling on the number written on the medical file in the car.

‘But how come my file has found itself in your car’

‘But it is not my car, possibly it is your car’ the caller responds.

Mirdula looks at the silver grey Santro parked nearby and announces ‘ But my car is parked near by in our house.

‘ Madam there is some serious confusion that has taken place’ the file from m which I got your number is in the custody local police post where I have left it,and I am without my car.’

A closer look confirms that the Santro standing in the compound, has a
U K number where as our Santro sports a Delhi number.

A few more exchanges later the gentleman offers to sort out the confusion of the exchanged cars especially with the local police.

An RV is fixed ar the Dena bank and Mridula , Madhu, her sister, from UK on a short visit, who had used the Santro the previous evening for some shopping in town and Roop, her husband, all pile up in the Santro and left for the RV to hand over the car belonging to Shri Sachdev then eagerly waiting at the Dnabank to take its possession.

Soon Mridula calls from the police station for the registration papers of the Car, that belongs to her brother Karameer who has gone to Gurgaon for a few days leaving the Car behind. The registration paper is located and the delegation soon fetches up, this time in the car being driven by its actual owner, Sachdev.

Paper collected, back to police station the statements recorded and other formalities completed the exchange of cars completed each back where it belonged now was the time to unravel the mystery

bls31

rakeshsehrawat
January 14th, 2012, 07:03 PM
Soaking in the warmth from the morning sun rising from behind the, in the distance, Mussoorie hills with the mug of hot tea on the table by my side, I scan the local Hindi paper and with amusement give a passing look at the interesting column headline “ Dempati car leker raffu chhakar”.

Little knowing as to how and soon we will get involved with the news item,

Soon Mirdula’s, my niece from Bombay on a short visit, mobile rings with an unfamiliar voice announcing “ the caller introduced him self as Sachdev and said I am calling on the number written on the medical file in the car.

‘But how come my file has found itself in your car’

‘But it is not my car, possibly it is your car’ the caller responds.

Mirdula looks at the silver grey Santro parked nearby and announces ‘ But my car is parked near by in our house.

‘ Madam there is some serious confusion that has taken place’ the file from m which I got your number is in the custody local police post where I have left it,and I am without my car.’

A closer look confirms that the Santro standing in the compound, has a
U K number where as our Santro sports a Delhi number.

A few more exchanges later the gentleman offers to sort out the confusion of the exchanged cars especially with the local police.

An RV is fixed ar the Dena bank and Mridula , Madhu, her sister, from UK on a short visit, who had used the Santro the previous evening for some shopping in town and Roop, her husband, all pile up in the Santro and left for the RV to hand over the car belonging to Shri Sachdev then eagerly waiting at the Dnabank to take its possession.

Soon Mridula calls from the police station for the registration papers of the Car, that belongs to her brother Karameer who has gone to Gurgaon for a few days leaving the Car behind. The registration paper is located and the delegation soon fetches up, this time in the car being driven by its actual owner, Sachdev.

Paper collected, back to police station the statements recorded and other formalities completed the exchange of cars completed each back where it belonged now was the time to unravel the mystery

bls31

Key combination for locks are limited in number. Company have maximum 24000 combination or so. When a particular type of key is made then near about 5 keys of same number are drawn and sent in same lot to the company. Company uses those keys in cars and send those cars with same locking combination to different dealers in different states. So there is possibility that this combination matched somehow by mistake.

bls31
January 14th, 2012, 09:15 PM
possible explanation. BLS