PDA

View Full Version : Photography

nadars23
February 6th, 2012, 09:52 PM
vsnpics.blogspot.com

Please visit my site and can let me noe is my photography

Honi
February 6th, 2012, 10:12 PM
Bhai, photo to bhot vadiya hai, but download link na diya tanne.
:cool:

nadars23
February 7th, 2012, 02:36 AM
Download link...? For wat dude

cooljat
February 7th, 2012, 09:26 AM
Sahil, pics are nice but signature on pics shows Naidu as your surname while here it's Nadar, a bit confused.

Nevertheless, Good work .. keep it up!

Cheers
Jit

bls31
February 7th, 2012, 03:53 PM
Since the heading is Photography I feel I can post as under (an Extract from my new book) BLS31

The Death Of The Romance Of Photography

It started with the advent of Polaroid film and cameras which produced instant colour prints, a cause of wonder and amusement. And then came the earlier digital cameras expensive and with not so good a resolution. However, the down slide had started. The film camera was losing the battle slowly, albeit surely.

Earlier one bought the film, loaded the camera, over time exposed the 8, 12, 20 or 35 exposures of the 120, 620 or 35 MM film as the case may be, every time cautiously and hopefully trying to find the right combination of the shutter speed, lens aperture and the depth of field; all depending on the ASA or the DIN rating of the film and the light conditions of the day and time not forgetting the action happening in front of the lens.

And then came the ‘Aim and Shoot’ camera first the film and later the digital, taking out the drudgery from picture taking as also the creativity.
I do recall, me back in 1952’s and 53’s, moving up and down the mountain trails of Nanital and surroundings, with my Franka Solida or the Agfa Silette , both loaded with black and white 200 ASA film, looking through the view finder , not at the, l c d screens of today, seeking for a picture and not just a photo.

After pushing the exposed film roll across the counter of the Photo Shop, for developing and printing, it was waiting anxiously with anticipation till the next evenings for the wallet with the negatives and the prints, holding the prints like a hand of playing cards, looking at one at a time; at times with dismay at the blotched result and others with excitement at the Gem in my hand: that was Romance of Photography.

Today with every thing ‘instant’ with click, view, save, delete there is no anticipation left nor any suspense felt for the expected and the unexpected, especially with the advent of the camera in phone now all and sundry have become photo artists: the romance is truly dead.

Long back in 1958 with my first face to face with my future wife, the ice, during the first awkward moments between the two strangers, was broken with my handing over one black and white print after another, from my collection, to her. Each photo as it passed hands with the hands, at time, touching inadvertently, introduced the family and me to her, in pictures and in steps, one at a time. Each print, exchanged brought us one step closer with her finally becoming my stand-in model.
Possibly in present scenario, I would have been sitting at my PC, the digital pictures appearing in a slide show, with her standing by the side, disinterested, unfocussed eyes drifting around and away from the fleeting images hardly making any impact emotional or otherwise with little chance of a romance budding .

With her gone and no model at hand I keep looking at my three film cameras lying desolate and unused with my Nokia camera phone in hand.

Click View and Delete; the romance of photography as also the literal is truly dead; right and proper, at least for me.

ravinderjeet
February 7th, 2012, 05:26 PM
[QUOTE=cooljat;296427]Sahil, pics are nice but signature on pics shows Naidu as your surname while here it's Nadar, a bit confused.

Nevertheless, Good work .. keep it up!

"ऐ बिट " के सारा-ए कनफूजन स | न्यारे-न्यारे नाम धर के ने | बतान्दा भी कोणी अक यु कुण स |

Honi
February 7th, 2012, 05:36 PM
no i just thought if i could download a few of them, by the way, very nice collection. keep it up.
and yes, that Naidu and Nadar, thing is really a bit confusing. Make it clear Dude.

nadars23
February 7th, 2012, 09:08 PM
okay actually my mom is north indian and my dad is south.. so.. i m nadar aswell naidu.. so :)

nadars23
February 7th, 2012, 09:09 PM
And dude u cn just.. copy and paste the pics.. u dont hve to download it... :)

cooljat
February 7th, 2012, 09:13 PM
I see. Welcome to village named Jatland. I often say 'Jat genes are Alpha genes which eventually dominate, no matter what!' :)

Keep posting!

okay actually my mom is north indian and my dad is south.. so.. i m nadar aswell naidu.. so :)

nadars23
February 7th, 2012, 09:32 PM
thnx very much..

jatmeharsingh
February 8th, 2012, 12:46 PM
Good work , keep it up.

DrRajpalSingh
February 12th, 2012, 08:44 PM

You represent cosmopolitan and best cultural traits of India. Congrts.

jakharanil
February 12th, 2012, 09:06 PM
gud work,,,, use HQ camera output will increase..
GL

drkarminder
February 12th, 2012, 09:37 PM
..good work...keep it up...

nadars23
February 14th, 2012, 08:34 PM
gud work,,,, use HQ camera output will increase..
GL
actually i hve the best camera.. i think i cnt go fo more HQ... :)