PDA

View Full Version : Let us Pray for Speedy Recovery of Yuvraj - the Legendary Cricketeer

DrRajpalSingh
February 7th, 2012, 11:54 AM
Yuvraj Singh has been diagnosed with cancer and is currently undergoing chemotherapy in the USA.

According to Dr. Nitesh Rohatgi of Max Cancer Centre, "we are lucky this is a seminoma. These are mostly curable with chemotherapy and unlikely to affect Yuvraj's career. His doctors in the US, working in collaboration with us, are confident of his recovery. Most likely Yuvraj will be back on the field by the first week of May."

Let us pray for his speedy recovery.

jatmeharsingh
February 7th, 2012, 01:05 PM
Raj Pal Ji,
2 days ago you told me to write thread about Jat people of haryana only , now what happ ? where is thread come from ?
Yuvraj Singh has been diagnosed with cancer and is currently undergoing chemotherapy in the USA.

According to Dr. Nitesh Rohatgi of Max Cancer Centre, "we are lucky this is a seminoma. These are mostly curable with chemotherapy and unlikely to affect Yuvraj's career. His doctors in the US, working in collaboration with us, are confident of his recovery. Most likely Yuvraj will be back on the field by the first week of May."

Let us pray for his speedy recovery.

raka
February 7th, 2012, 02:08 PM
Raj Pal Ji,
2 days ago you told me to write thread about Jat people of haryana only , now what happ ? where is thread come from ?

कोई ना भाई अगर इस साईट प् हरियाणा या गैर हरियाणा जाट वाली कोई शर्त स तो फेर इस पंजाब के जाट न इब हरियाणा का जाट का मान ले इसके बाबु योगराज न इनेलो पार्टी की टिकट पे पंचकुला विधानसभा सीट त चुनाव लड़ा था , अर्र यो खुद भी इब हरियाणा का वासिन्दा स , अपनी के साथ हरियाणा के गुडगाँव शहर में रह स :)

ravinderjeet
February 7th, 2012, 02:29 PM
Raj Pal Ji,

यहाँ पर दुनिया के किसी भी जाट के बारे में लिखा जा सकता हे | काल ने कोए न्यू कहवेगा अक मेरे बाबू अर मेरे खानदान के सिवा किम्मे नि छापना चाहिए |

sanjeev_balyan
February 7th, 2012, 03:22 PM
जाट मेहर सिंह भाई ने युवराज के जाट होन का शक दिखे है
युवराज की बात छोड़ के उस दीक्षित की बात करो तो इसका जी लगेगा

prashantacmet
February 7th, 2012, 03:44 PM
Neither I have problem with this thread and nor from the thread started by Naveen malik two days ago. But Rajpal ji strongly objected about the thread being for a non-Jat person but today rajpal ji itself started thread about a non-jat...I guess Yuvraj singh is non-jat?...can rajpal ji clarify his stand?

prashantacmet
February 7th, 2012, 03:44 PM

jatmeharsingh
February 7th, 2012, 04:08 PM
Thanks Prashant, only you got my point , I dont care what Rajpal Ji wants to talk about in gerenal talk , but he should let other people do the same. If he does not want to read no jat articles its ok , as long as he does not ask other members to stop starting thread. Thats all i wanted to make it clear by my point, Anyway I wish Yuvraj good wishes aswell.
Regards and thanks once again.
Neither I have problem with this thread and nor from the thread started by Naveen malik two days ago. But Rajpal ji strongly objected about the thread being for a non-Jat person but today rajpal ji itself started thread about a non-jat...I guess Yuvraj singh is non-jat?...can rajpal ji clarify his stand?

jatmeharsingh
February 7th, 2012, 04:11 PM
Sanjeev ja ki Yuvraj kai bare mai kuch pudh jud bere laaga gai tanee, ki Youraj Jat sai kai kuch Or.....

DrRajpalSingh
February 7th, 2012, 05:34 PM
यहाँ पर दुनिया के किसी भी जाट के बारे में लिखा जा सकता हे | काल ने कोए न्यू कहवेगा अक मेरे बाबू अर मेरे खानदान के सिवा किम्मे नि छापना चाहिए |

I never said what has been ascribed to have been written by me, kindly recheck the facts. I agree with you that everybody enjoys freedom of expression.

Regards

DrRajpalSingh
February 7th, 2012, 05:40 PM

Friend,

Yuvraj Singh is a Jat Cricketer and your guess may be replaced by fact on the issue.

Further, I had just made a suggestion in the post under reference, if you do not agree, I respect your right to disagree. This is the democratic tradition of the Jats and we all are Jats.

Regards

DrRajpalSingh
February 7th, 2012, 05:49 PM
Raj Pal Ji,

Friend,

I had nowhere posted 'Haryana only'. I had only humbly submitted a suggestion to write about Great Jat Personalities so as to draw inspiration from their lives and works. That was all. If that is not acceptable to anyone then also I have full respect for their right of free expression as guaranteed by our constitution. Moreover, I concentrate my views on posts not on the persons who post them.

Regards

I

DrRajpalSingh
February 7th, 2012, 05:52 PM
कोई ना भाई अगर इस साईट प् हरियाणा या गैर हरियाणा जाट वाली कोई शर्त स तो फेर इस पंजाब के जाट न इब हरियाणा का जाट का मान ले इसके बाबु योगराज न इनेलो पार्टी की टिकट पे पंचकुला विधानसभा सीट त चुनाव लड़ा था , अर्र यो खुद भी इब हरियाणा का वासिन्दा स , अपनी के साथ हरियाणा के गुडगाँव शहर में रह स :)

You are absolutely correct Rakesh Sangwanji.

Regards

DrRajpalSingh
February 7th, 2012, 06:04 PM
Thanks Prashant, only you got my point , I dont care what Rajpal Ji wants to talk about in gerenal talk , but he should let other people do the same. If he does not want to read no jat articles its ok , as long as he does not ask other members to stop starting thread. Thats all i wanted to make it clear by my point, Anyway I wish Yuvraj good wishes aswell.
Regards and thanks once again.

Friend,

I had only made a suggestion and if it is not agreeable then treat that suggestion as cancelled. You have every right to start newest threads and I respect this right of yours.

regards

DrRajpalSingh
April 10th, 2012, 09:18 AM
!!!Welcome home Yuvi after winning a tough battle with cancer!!!

Wish to see you back on the ground delighting the fans with your splendid 6's and not out innings for the nation.

Moar
April 10th, 2012, 09:39 AM
चक दे फट्टे जवांना |