PDA

View Full Version : CNN IBN 'Real Heroes' Award for the year 2012

navingulia
February 24th, 2012, 02:54 PM
Dear Friends,
i am so glad to share with you all that i and my social work have been selected for the CNN IBN 'Real Heroes' Award for the year 2012. The award will be given to me on 17th March at 7pm at the Trident, Mumbai. It will be telecast on all TV18 network channels like Aaj Tak, Headlines Today, IBN7, CNN IBN etc.
i am humbled that what little i have done is getting this appreciation. i am sure, Godwilling and with the support and encouragment of all friends, i will be able to do much more in coming times.
Thanks to every one and best wishes.
Navin

Arvindc
February 24th, 2012, 06:52 PM
Congratulations Navin!!
May your good work continue its journey of growth.

Sure
February 24th, 2012, 07:08 PM
Congratulations Navin, you are bringing proud to us.

jksangwan
February 24th, 2012, 07:24 PM
Dear Friends,
i am so glad to share with you all that i and my social work have been selected for the CNN IBN 'Real Heroes' Award for the year 2012. The award will be given to me on 17th March at 7pm at the Trident, Mumbai. It will be telecast on all TV18 network channels like Aaj Tak, Headlines Today, IBN7, CNN IBN etc.
i am humbled that what little i have done is getting this appreciation. i am sure, Godwilling and with the support and encouragment of all friends, i will be able to do much more in coming times.
Navin
Dear Gulia persons like you are JATON KE SHAAN

bazardparveen
February 24th, 2012, 10:23 PM
Heartiest Congratulations, Navin. You have been doing a remarkable job.

sukhbirhooda
February 25th, 2012, 01:10 AM
Great Dear Navin Bhai. Congrats

navingulia
February 25th, 2012, 09:22 AM
Thanks so much friends. I am always glad, honoured, priviliged and fortunate to have your blessings and best wishes with me.

yogeshdahiya007
February 25th, 2012, 09:57 AM
बहोत बहोत मुबारक हो नवीन जी ...........

mpaweria
February 25th, 2012, 10:52 AM
Dear Friends,
Navin
Dear Mr. Navin Congratulation and My Best Wishes for you and your team.Please keep it up and share your work and initiatives you had taken. It will help us & other bhai. we will get inspiration and will try to act like you in our region. Drop-Drop will create ocean.

ravinderpannu
February 25th, 2012, 11:02 AM
bahut bahut Mubarak ho Sir ji..!!!! Maza aa gya ...!!! May the all mighty bless you always...!!

JSRana
February 25th, 2012, 02:06 PM
Dear Navin,

You have made us proud once again filled with enormous pleasure. Please accept our heartiest Congratulations.

With Best Regards.