PDA

View Full Version : being best is not just enough to be successful,luck plays an important role in it.

suman16
March 9th, 2012, 12:30 PM
कामयाबी सिर्फ काबिलियत पर ही नहीं बल्कि किस्मत पर भी निर्भर है
share ur views on this...:)

VikrantChodhary
March 9th, 2012, 12:50 PM
Hard Work never ever goes waste.

kamnanadar
March 9th, 2012, 12:55 PM
सुमन जी जाटलैंड पर आपका स्वागत है,,,,ये बात सही कही आपने,,,किसी छेत्र मैं ,कामयाब होने के लिए जितनी जरूरत क़ाबलियत की होती है ....उतनी ही जरूरत किस्मत की भी होती है,,,मैंने अपनी जिंदगी मैं ऐसे बहुत से लोगों को देखा है जिनके हालत एक जैसे हैं लेकिन उनमें से कुछ ही कामयाब हैं,,,कुछ नहीं,,,तो इसको क्या कहा जायेगा ,,,किस्मत ही कहा जायेगा,,,चाहे कोई माने या ना माने,,, लेकिन चाहे कितनी भी काबिलियत हो किस्मत से जायदा ,,,कभी किसी को नहीं मिलता चाहे किसी मैं कितनी भी क़ाबलियत क्यों न हो,,,ये मेरा अपना तजुर्बा है,,,लेकिन हो सकता है मेरा तजुर्बा गलत भी हो....जैसे अक्सर जब कुछ गलत होता है अपने साथ ,तो अपने मुहं से निकल ही जाता है,,,किस्मत २ कदम आगे चलती है,,,हमारे सोचने से,,,

preetikhatri
March 9th, 2012, 12:56 PM

agreed but its jst we that make luck things much important
sumone thinks i didnt get that job! ohh i m so ill lucky
sumone cries for a bad lyf partner,sumone for money etc etc.
we make thousand reasons
that may show some bad luck in some terms
but actually its nt bad luck
GOD decided our fate,so b happy wid wat u hv n
BE CONFIDENT whatever may b the situation,
love yr relations
:)

ravinderjeet
March 9th, 2012, 12:57 PM
कामयाबी ,काबिलियत और किस्मत का पैमाना ,हर एक व्यक्ति की संतुष्टि ओर अवधाराणाओं के अनुसार अलग-अलग होता हे |

vikda
March 9th, 2012, 01:05 PM
ek dum sateek baat!!!

कामयाबी ,काबिलियत और किस्मत का पैमाना ,हर एक व्यक्ति की संतुष्टि ओर अवधाराणाओं के अनुसार अलग-अलग होता हे |

cooljat
March 9th, 2012, 02:15 PM

.. ये जिंदगी भी बड़ी अजीब है .. मांगती मेहनत है लेकिन .. चलता नसीब है! ..

rajneeshantil
March 9th, 2012, 04:27 PM
i just recollect one quotation- samay se pehle aur kismat se zyada kisi ko kuch nahi milta.
luck plays an important role in the success of a person. hard work has its own place but toiling itself is not enough. allah meharban to gadha pehalwan - is the best example.
Although, hard work never goes in vain. it the only thing in hands of a human. luck is something already decided. hard work enrich confidence, self respect and determination in us. but in absence of luck, hard work never bear a fruit. Luck has more weightage than hard work in my opinion.

in conclusion- hard work is in our hand so keep on toiling ........ and expect for a GOOD LUCK/DESTINY.

jksangwan
March 9th, 2012, 05:52 PM
Yes you are 100% right;the best example of this statement is me.

suman16
March 9th, 2012, 07:59 PM
thnks to all for sharing ur views....:)

Prikshit
March 9th, 2012, 08:10 PM
thnks to all for sharing ur views....:)
Suman welcome to JL....

Before answering your question,I would like to ask you what are the parameters which decide whether an individual is Successful or not ??

Secondly I would say luck is just a word, you relate good things happening to an individual as Luck. I think its your hard work, and
knowing definition of being successful makes a person successful.

Your views on it are welcome.

Regards
Prikshit Chhillar

htomar
March 9th, 2012, 08:11 PM
Suman ji health theek rahe..
wahi sabse badi kismat hai...
baaki kamyabi to aani jaani hoti hai..
insaan theek thaka jind arahega . and khush rahega to kamayaab bhi ho hi jaayega kabhi naa
kabhi..

suman16
March 9th, 2012, 08:34 PM
first of all i wanna thank all to present their view ...n i respect viewpoint of all....let me also share my point of view....kismat ,luck - i dont know such kind of thing exist or not
but kabiliyat or ur ability, capability do exist.....but it vary from person to person......eminient personalities u know today really have that potential and capability n intellegence level n most important their passion for their work.....make them reach to that point.....eg.. abdul kalam azad, sachin tendulkar , they belongs to vry poor family...dey didnt have any backsupport .....dey just know what their passion is....dey just work hard n hard ..... n now result is in front of u.......success takes tym....but comes only to those who are fair to their passion.....success takes tym n checks ur petience.....n need ur complete devotion....success makes u a differnt person..a kind of person u want to b.....but it needs smthing from us....n dat is total, complete n fair dedication n devotion towards our passsion....even 1% of lack of this....leads us far away from our dream....well that is wht i think.....n if i talk about luck....i think its smthing that supports smone who is fair with his passion......he or she becms automatically lucky...

mpaweria
March 9th, 2012, 09:50 PM
It is not luck but vision of you and your elders are key factor of success.Working on your visionary plan will take you towards your dream. Jo Laksha grah main jalte hai wohi surma nikalte hai.

shekharjat
March 9th, 2012, 09:56 PM
i think hard work is like a staple food item if we don`t have it in our food plate .....even desserts taste bad ...........to do any thing or to achieve something in life which really have some worth and which is within the definition of being successful for a particular person one needs to work hard.
thoda desi mai samjhau to agar hum saag banan chale arr usme ghee ,namak,paneer,masale ....gere parr palak ya chane pisse hue na gere to ke saag banega wo........... mhari to BHAINS bhi na khane ki usse.............
same thing is with hard work or being best of your abilities(which mostly comes when u work hard) if we do all other trivial things right and pay no attention to hard,sincere and smart work we are doomed to fail.
at the same time being successful is such a cliche .......what is it actually no body knows...........some sell their ancestors property live in air-conditioned apartments and think they are successful.......others go through all hardships even give their live but choose not to compromise on their beliefs and moral values and think they are successful...............
my experience is whenever i worked hard.......i got back its value...........may be by luck i could have got even more than i deserve.............

Sure
March 10th, 2012, 01:02 PM
Suman ji health theek rahe..
wahi sabse badi kismat hai...
baaki kamyabi to aani jaani hoti hai..
insaan theek thaka jind arahega . and khush rahega to kamayaab bhi ho hi jaayega kabhi naa
kabhi..

100% agreed with you Harendra (Being Healthy should be the first and main criteria for success) . To Me perfection play a positive role for being what we call successful and never play a negative role its only Luck which sometime play a negative role. where ever perfection is there success will come along.

bazardparveen
March 10th, 2012, 02:09 PM

You have opened up pandora's box by starting a thread of this kind.
Just wait, many JL philosophers will enhance your knowledge to next level on this topic (बोले तो बहुत ज्ञान मिलेगा!!!! ) :cool::cool:

There is no intention to offend anyone here. Just posted it in a light mood. Please, continue with your views.

bazardparveen
March 10th, 2012, 02:11 PM

इतने ज्ञान की बात......क्या बात जीत साब!!!!

mpaweria
March 11th, 2012, 12:04 PM
After analysing now a day's incidents and past history of India, my thinking is changing toward negativity and feeling that only thing which is working for success culprintness of the person. It is having direct relation with sucess.Today's best eg. is RIP IPS of Morena, Apart from this also if we analyse Past : Nehru,Ghandhi seems to be more successful than Bose, Azad, Bhagat and Patel. But truth is something else.
Till when we will keep silent and provide oppurtuinity to such idiots to rule us. Big question ??????

bazardparveen
March 11th, 2012, 01:20 PM
After analysing now a day's incidents and past history of India, my thinking is changing toward negativity and feeling that only thing which is working for success culprintness of the person. It is having direct relation with sucess.Today's best eg. is RIP IPS of Morena, Apart from this also if we analyse Past : Nehru,Ghandhi seems to be more successful than Bose, Azad, Bhagat and Patel. But truth is something else.
Till when we will keep silent and provide oppurtuinity to such idiots to rule us. Big question ??????

Somewhat agreed with you. Situation is not good But things will get worse if we started to look at corrupts as our heroes and tried to get success by wrong means. What will get out this? More hunger, more people below poverty line and more problems....There are people in the country who are trying hard to make a difference and real heroes. We should look to them to get inspiration and to avoid negativity. Some of them of present time are; Rattan Tata (in-fact all Tatas till today), Dr. N. R. Murthy (All other members of Infy board), Dr. A. P. J. Abdul Kalam, Cap. Navin Gulia (very well known face on JL), Armed forces officers etc (List can go long, you can look on google). The only point is that one should start feeling different because of wrong-doings happening around.

mpaweria
March 11th, 2012, 02:24 PM
Somewhat agreed with you. Situation is not good But things will get worse if we started to look at corrupts as our heroes and tried to get success by wrong means. What will get out this? More hunger, more people below poverty line and more problems....There are people in the country who are trying hard to make a difference and real heroes. We should look to them to get inspiration and to avoid negativity. Some of them of present time are; Rattan Tata (in-fact all Tatas till today), Dr. N. R. Murthy (All other members of Infy board), Dr. A. P. J. Abdul Kalam, Cap. Navin Gulia (very well known face on JL), Armed forces officers etc (List can go long, you can look on google). The only point is that one should start feeling different because of wrong-doings happening around.
My Dear What you are expecting is actually happening now a days.In our society more corrupt people are invited in every pogram with great respect.
We need to be slightly shrewd like chanakya and need to understand today's need and work together to remove such type of **** from our society.Every time good people are sacrificing and some people are trying & make maximum profit during country crises like war or hunger.It is very difficult to survive with honesty.because when you start some agitation against corrupt people nobody will come to support you and Bad people will become united and kill you like the officer we lost.
How to get out of this situation I don't know and simply live in rat hole and mum over any issue is not our nature.GOD please help us to get out from this situation.

DrRajpalSingh
March 11th, 2012, 07:34 PM
"Weakness of attitude becomes weakness of character."
and
"The fear of death is the most unjustified of all fears, for there's no risk of accident for someone who's dead."--so said Albert Einstein

Please ponder over the two quotes.

ygulia
March 12th, 2012, 07:10 AM
Luck is manmade theory or whatever you call it by any other name. Hard work, dedication and devotion to the aim you thought of is the key to the success.
There is no place for kismit, this is only there to just regret you failure.

stokas
March 12th, 2012, 10:11 PM
GOD decided our fate,so b happy wid wat u hv n
BE CONFIDENT whatever may b the situation,
love yr relations
These are the best three lines u could have ever said Preeti.....but, beleive me, luck plays it's role! It's vital in our lives.
I'm the proof of the same...working hard since I was 19-20, today at around 43-44, I have many 'things' God gifted me...I'm little bit successful at 'this' age just because I'm still working hard, but, 'luck' never favoured me!

stokas
March 12th, 2012, 10:16 PM

You are right Jitu!

DrRajpalSingh
March 12th, 2012, 10:35 PM
These are the best three lines u could have ever said Preeti.....but, beleive me, luck plays it's role! It's vital in our lives.
I'm the proof of the same...working hard since I was 19-20, today at around 43-44, I have many 'things' God gifted me...I'm little bit successful at 'this' age just because I'm still working hard, but, 'luck' never favoured me!

Friend,

Luck is no substitute of preservation, dedication and hard work.

Man has right on his work, no control on fruit of his effort, so says our scripture too.

Regards.

DrRajpalSingh
March 13th, 2012, 12:48 AM

Kamyaabi sirf kabiliyat per nirbhar karati hai jiske karamveer haqdaar hote hain; kismat ke sahare haath per haath rakhkar jine wale kabhi kamyab nahin hote!

suman16
March 13th, 2012, 11:24 AM
can u ppl please describe what luck is actully means to you....?????????

htomar
March 13th, 2012, 12:12 PM
Luck is nothing and luck is everything.
Mein luck mai believe karta hu. but kabhi ye nahi sochta ki kaisa hai.
karm karna apne haath hai baaki luck jaisa hai wesa ho jayega.uski kya chinta karni.
wese bhi luck ki definition time to time depend hoti rahti hai.depend upon the person.
for example. Titanic par jaane ke liye jin logo ko ticket naa mile unhe bad luck laga. but jab wo doob gya to unhe apna luck acha laga.
incident same thi.similar incident hote rahte hai. kisi ko apni pasand ka partner mil jaye to tab acha luck lagta hai.baad mai wo preshani dene lage to bad luck lagta hai.
so karm karo and aaj mai jeeyo.luck jaisa hoga out futire mai aa jaayegi.

Somveerd
March 13th, 2012, 12:44 PM
Tried out Formula/Derivation:

Hard work(Right direction)+Humbleness+Persistence=Success(May be delayed but Dead sure)

Disclaimer:Luck can't be permanent.

Prikshit
March 13th, 2012, 03:31 PM

Why not start it with you, pls come up with your definition

Regards

JSRana
March 13th, 2012, 04:53 PM
Shall I Start ?..

There is a Chinese story of a farmer who used an old horse to till his fields. One day, the horse escaped into the hills and when the farmer's neighbors sympathized with the old man over his bad luck, the farmer replied, "Bad luck? Good luck? Who knows?" A week later, the horse returned with a herd of horses from the hills and this time the neighbors congratulated the farmer on his good luck. His reply was, "Good luck? Bad luck? Who knows?"
Then, when the farmer's son was attempting to tame one of the wild horses, he fell off its back and broke his leg. Everyone thought this very bad luck. Not the farmer, whose only reaction was, "Bad luck? Good luck? Who knows?"
Some weeks later, the army marched into the village and conscripted every able-bodied youth they found there. When they saw the farmer's son with his broken leg, they let him off. Now was that good luck or bad luck?
Who knows?
Everything that seems on the surface to be an evil may be a good in disguise. And everything that seems good on the surface may really be an evil. So we are wise when we leave it to God to decide what is good fortune and what misfortune, and thank him that all things turn out for good with those who love him.
Author Unknown

DrRajpalSingh
March 13th, 2012, 08:19 PM
Shall I Start ?..

There is a Chinese story of a farmer who used an old horse to till his fields. One day, the horse escaped into the hills and when the farmer's neighbors sympathized with the old man over his bad luck, the farmer replied, "Bad luck? Good luck? Who knows?" A week later, the horse returned with a herd of horses from the hills and this time the neighbors congratulated the farmer on his good luck. His reply was, "Good luck? Bad luck? Who knows?"
Then, when the farmer's son was attempting to tame one of the wild horses, he fell off its back and broke his leg. Everyone thought this very bad luck. Not the farmer, whose only reaction was, "Bad luck? Good luck? Who knows?"
Some weeks later, the army marched into the village and conscripted every able-bodied youth they found there. When they saw the farmer's son with his broken leg, they let him off. Now was that good luck or bad luck?
Who knows?
Everything that seems on the surface to be an evil may be a good in disguise. And everything that seems good on the surface may really be an evil. So we are wise when we leave it to God to decide what is good fortune and what misfortune, and thank him that all things turn out for good with those who love him. Author Unknown

Friend,

An eye opener for those who attribute their slackness or idleness or failure to luck!

Make the best of the present and success call her 'goddess' or 'luck' would always bestow her choicest blessings on you.

Regards,

ravinderjeet
March 14th, 2012, 10:43 AM

च्युईन्गम !!!!!!!!!!!!!

JSRana
March 14th, 2012, 12:02 PM
Friend,

An eye opener for those who attribute their slackness or idleness or failure to luck!

Make the best of the present and success call her 'goddess' or 'luck' would always bestow her choicest blessings on you.

Regards,

Very aptly summed up Dr. Sahab.
Thanks.

suman16
March 14th, 2012, 12:08 PM
i have no exact definition of it...but people relate it with fate....if ur fate is in ur favour its ur luck ...when u get somthing without any efforts .i think its luck...but i dont relate it with success...success is purly depends on ur ability n capability ....

ashe
March 14th, 2012, 01:11 PM
If there is no factor called luck then..
how do we come accross people.. who donot work hard.. and.. still reach the point which is "success"(may be to others)

For ex: i have seen people.. in my own class. people who are not really good at academics and are not hardworking but still they hold.. good job now.. may be coz they are talented or whatever

where as students who are hardworking and i think they are deserving..also.. are still unemployed.. ???why..?...

i call it bad luckk...

suman16
March 14th, 2012, 02:34 PM
u r right maam............i have also gone through ds experience. bcz m also a kind of student who was good in acedemics but still unemployed...n its not bcz of luck but bcz i usully get failed in gving my 100%.n i know my reasonss........but i never thought dat undeserving ppl reach the point called "success"....do u think ppl who recruit r not able to judge who is deserving n who is not..........v judge ourslves only on basis of hardwrk...but talent , way of execution of ur hardwrk differs frm person to person....
academic knowlege is not enough to judge who is deserving n who is not.........actual judgement about our talent , our abilities, capabilities our hardwrk is done when v came out of college n face professional environment.....here v get judged in real sense...

how do we come accross people.. who donot work hard.. and.. still reach the point which is "success"(may be to others)

For ex: i have seen people.. in my own class. people who are not really good at academics and are not hardworking but still they hold.. good job now.. may be coz they are talented or whatever

where as students who are hardworking and i think they are deserving..also.. are still unemployed.. ???why..?...

i call it bad luckk...

preetikhatri
March 14th, 2012, 04:46 PM
sab dimag ka khel hai sirji
n dear jlanders
sab ki lyf me probs hoti hai
kisi ki me kam or kisi ki me jyada
hard work,cheatings,etc etc
so many factors
still dere is one thing POSITIVE ATTITUDE
lyk i ll win though i failed so many tymes
i hv believe in my self.
wat d hell bad luck can do,wen u dnt accept is bad
human has much power to make bad good.
nuthing is bad
dnt go for material things
dnt depend on others for love or anything else
be self dependent
u ll alwys happy
ITS JST YR CHOICE

ygulia
March 14th, 2012, 05:03 PM
Illusion...................

DrRajpalSingh
March 14th, 2012, 08:25 PM

What one calls 'luck' is one's shield to hide his failure to rise to the occasion at right time.

DrRajpalSingh
March 14th, 2012, 08:30 PM
sab dimag ka khel hai sirji
n dear jlanders
sab ki lyf me probs hoti hai
kisi ki me kam or kisi ki me jyada
hard work,cheatings,etc etc
so many factors
still dere is one thing POSITIVE ATTITUDE
lyk i ll win though i failed so many tymes
i hv believe in my self.
wat d hell bad luck can do,wen u dnt accept is bad
human has much power to make bad good.
nuthing is bad
dnt go for material things
dnt depend on others for love or anything else
be self dependent
u ll alwys happy
ITS JST YR CHOICE

Well documentation of the related factors.

Keep positive attitude to life and enjoy the opportunities to the hilt to free yourself from the fear of 'luck' turnning against you.

DrRajpalSingh
March 14th, 2012, 08:38 PM

i call it bad luckk...

"success" and ''failure'' are relative terms and have no fixed meaning for everyone. Getting employed also depends on many factors in addition to academic attainments. likewise one cannot say that those who are ''unemployed'' are not fit to succeed nor it could be attributed to ''luck'' or ''unluck''.

DrRajpalSingh
March 14th, 2012, 09:02 PM
Luck is nothing and luck is everything.
Mein luck mai believe karta hu. but kabhi ye nahi sochta ki kaisa hai.
karm karna apne haath hai baaki luck jaisa hai wesa ho jayega.uski kya chinta karni.
wese bhi luck ki definition time to time depend hoti rahti hai.depend upon the person.
for example. Titanic par jaane ke liye jin logo ko ticket naa mile unhe bad luck laga. but jab wo doob gya to unhe apna luck acha laga.
incident same thi.similar incident hote rahte hai. kisi ko apni pasand ka partner mil jaye to tab acha luck lagta hai.baad mai wo preshani dene lage to bad luck lagta hai.
so karm karo and aaj mai jeeyo.luck jaisa hoga out futire mai aa jaayegi.

'Karm karo and aaj mein jeeyo' bilkul sahi baat!

Do not wait to see the smile of luck and start to implement the motto.

bazardparveen
March 14th, 2012, 09:05 PM
"success" and ''failure'' are relative terms and have no fixed meaning for everyone. Getting employed also depends on many factors in addition to academic attainments. likewise one cannot say that those who are ''unemployed'' are not fit to succeed nor it could be attributed to ''luck'' or ''unluck''.

Agree with you. But the biggest irony is that many times, people relate success with the amount of money (and/or employment) one earns.

bazardparveen
March 14th, 2012, 09:10 PM

कभी कही पठा था
"अपने हाथ की लकीरो को क्या देखता है
तकदीरे तो उनकी भी होती है
जिनके हाथ ही नही होते " :cool:

DrRajpalSingh
March 14th, 2012, 09:43 PM
Agree with you. But the biggest irony is that many times, people relate success with the amount of money (and/or employment) one earns.

It is their way of looking at the things and nobody can help in the matter!

vijay
March 14th, 2012, 10:02 PM
Talent is the Key to success.

First of all we have to evaluate our talent and depending on our talent we should decide our endeavors.

People who do not recognize their talents, and keep working hard endlessly, don't get desired results which is obvious as they are not made for that scheme of things. They call it bad luck as they worked hard but never got desired results.

On the other hand, people who evaluate their talents and decide the path accordingly get desired results immediately. People call it good luck as they get desired results too easily.

How many times in your life you have seen people working hard like anything but do not get desired result but once they change the profession they become a big hit. So, its all about recognizing our talents and then choosing the right direction.

There is no doubts that hard work always pays.

The word known as Luck is a relative term, The Good Luck of someone is Bad Luck of someone other and vice versa.

ritu
March 15th, 2012, 12:28 AM

i call it bad luckk...Are you a teacher by profession ? You look very familiar the way your quotes end with a question mark and examples of the student in the class.

upendersingh
March 15th, 2012, 03:55 AM
किसी की भी सफलता या असफलता में निःसंदेह भाग्य की भी भूमिका रहती है, लेकिन भाग्य आखिर है क्या? मेरा मानना है कि भाग्य उन कर्मों और मेहनत का प्रतिफल होता है, जिनका किन्हीं परिस्थितिवश हमें फल नहीं मिल पाता. इसके लिए हमें यह सोच अपनानी होगी कि जीवन बस एक ही नहीं है. भाग्य किसी को भी एक सीमा तक ही लाभ पहुंचा सकता है और भाग्य के धनी लोगों को भी परिश्रम और संघर्ष से तो गुजरना ही होता है, प्रयास तो करने ही पड़ते हैं. दूसरे शब्दों में कहें तो यदि भाग्य का धनी परिश्रम, संघर्ष और प्रयास नहीं करेगा तो वो असफल हो जाएगा, जबकि भाग्यहीन यदि परिश्रम, संघर्ष और प्रयास करेगा तो सफल हो जाएगा. लोग किसी को भी तभी पसंद करते हैं, जबकि यह पाते हैं कि उसने बहुत ही मेहनत और संघर्ष किया हुआ है. बिना परिश्रम और प्रयासों के किसी को सफलता नहीं मिलती, भले ही कोई कितना भी भाग्यवान क्यों ना हो. वहीं बहुत से लोग ऐसे भी होते हैं, जो खूब मेहनत करते हैं, लेकिन उन्हें मनोवांछित परिणाम हासिल नहीं हो पाते. बहुत से लोग ऐसे भी होते हैं, जो खूब परिश्रम करते हैं और मंजिल बस पाने को ही होते हैं, लेकिन किसी दुर्घटना का शिकार हो जाते हैं. अब कोई सोचे कि जीवन बस एक ही बार मिलता है, इसलिए ऐसे लोगों की सारी मेहनत, सारे प्रयास व्यर्थ गए, तो ऐसा सोचना ठीक नहीं है, हालांकि सब अपनी सोच के अनुसार अपना जीवन जीने के लिए स्वतंत्र हैं. मेरा मानना है कि ये दुनिया और इस पर चल रहा जीवन कोई संयोग, कोई इत्तेफाक नहीं है. इस ब्रह्मांड में जीवन के संचालन के लिए अदृश्य नियम काम करते हैं. धरती सूरज के चारों ओर चक्कर लगाती है, बिना किसी चूक के दिन-रात पूरे होते हैं, साल पूरे होते हैं, ऋतुएं बदलती हैं, अपवादों को छोड़ दें तो सभी जीवों को भूख लगती है, सभी को नींद आती है, सभी की कुछ शारीरिक जरूरतें होती हैं, सभी को पेट भरने के लिए कुछ न कुछ जौहर दिखाना होता है...क्या यह सब संयोग है, इत्तेफाक है...? कोई ऐसा सोच भी कैसे सकता है?
सफलता को एक वृहद परिप्रेक्ष्य में भी देखना जरूरी है. उलटे-सीधे रास्ते से दौलत के ढेर लगा देना, शोहरत हासिल कर लेना ही सफलता नहीं है. हमने दुनिया को क्या दिया और हम उससे कितने संतुष्ट हुए, सफलता इससे परिभाषित होती है. सफल कौन है? सफल वो है, जिसने अपने हुनर, अपनी काबिलियत से दुनिया का, समाज का कुछ भला किया. एक सफल खिलाड़ी वो है, जिसने अपने खेल से खेलप्रेमियों को खुशी दी, अपने देश, अपने लोगों को गौरव की अनुभूति प्रदान की. टी.वी., कंप्यूटर, फ्रिज, टेलिफोन, पंखा, यातायात के साधन आदि जिसने बनाएं, वे सफल हैं, उन्होंने समाज का कुछ भला किया, समाज को कुछ ख़ुशी दी (अब कोई इन चीजों का गलत इस्तेमाल करे तो वो एक अलग विषय है). ऐसा ही अन्य शख्सियतों के बारे में भी कहा जा सकता है. तो अब कोई कहे कि हमें तो शोहरत नहीं मिली, सफलता नहीं मिली, क्योंकि हमारी तो किस्मत खराब है तो फिर उनसे यह भी तो पूछा जाना चाहिए कि उन्होंने अपने अंदर ऐसा हुनर भी क्या बनाया है, उन्होंने प्रयास भी कितने किए हैं. यदि किसी ने कड़े प्रयासों से अपने अंदर कोई हुनर बनाया है तो देर-सबेर उसे सफलता मिल ही जाती है.
आखिरी बात ये कि जो सफल होते हैं, वे कौन सा कोई बड़ा तीर मार लेते हैं. अगर हालात सामान्य हों तो समय बड़ी तेजी से बीतता है. देखते ही देखते बचपन बीत जाता है और जवानी आ जाती है...फिर जवानी भी ढल जाती है और इंसान अपने असली अंजाम की ओर बढ़ते हुए यह सोचने लगता है कि बस अब इस संसार में मेरा समय बचा ही कितना है. ऐसे में यहां जिसने जितने जश्न मनाए होते हैं, उसे उतना ही अफ़सोस होता है कि मेरे हाथ से ये सब कुछ ये छूटा और ये गया. बीमारियों, दुखों और मानसिक तनाव से अपने जीवन में कोई भी मुक्त नहीं रह पाता. कोई भी मौत को नहीं जीत पाता. सब पैदा होते हैं, जवान होते हैं, फिर बूढ़े होने लगते हैं और तरह-तरह के दुःख झेलकर मर जाते हैं. ऐसे में तो सबसे सफल वो नजर आता है, जिसके परिवारजन, निकटजन जीवन-भर उसके साथ अच्छे ढंग से रहे, जिसका स्वास्थ्य भी आखिर तक ठीक-ठाक ही रहा और जिसे कोई बड़ा मानसिक संताप नहीं मिला. इसके लिए जरूरी है कि इंसान अपने कर्म ठीक रखे. कोई तपस्या अपने साथ लेकर चले, ताकि अपनी अंतरात्मा को यह तो कह सके कि मैंने भी प्रयास तो किया ही था. किसी को भी महान या साधारण, सफल या असफल, अच्छा या बुरा काफी हद तक परिस्थितियां बनाती हैं. परिस्थितियों का मुकाबला करें. जैसे हालात बनें, उस हिसाब से बस अपने कर्म बढ़िया से बढ़िया किए जाएं, संघर्ष करना और प्रयास करना ना छोड़ें, सफलता मिले तो अच्छा, ना मिले तो अच्छा. जीवन एक ही नहीं है. यह धरती ही एकमात्र गंतव्य नहीं है. इस दुनिया को चलाने वाली ताकत सबका ध्यान रखती है और सबको कर्मानुसार फल देती है.

Prikshit
March 15th, 2012, 09:37 AM
“Don’t aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.”David Frost

Likewise don't discuss luck,just do hard work.

Prikshit
March 15th, 2012, 09:40 AM
कभी कही पठा था
"अपने हाथ की लकीरो को क्या देखता है
तकदीरे तो उनकी भी होती है
जिनके हाथ ही नही होते " :cool:
Excellent !!!!

ashe
March 15th, 2012, 10:11 AM
Are you a teacher by profession ? You look very familiar the way your quotes end with a question mark and examples of the student in the class.

No im not.. a teacher...

Dagar25
March 15th, 2012, 11:09 AM
academic knowlege is not enough to judge who is deserving n who is not.........actual judgement about our talent , our abilities, capabilities our hardwrk is done when v came out of college n face professional environment.....here v get judged in real sense...

100% correct..............academic career and professional career are totally different.