PDA

View Full Version : Invite

bls31
March 14th, 2012, 06:37 AM
The Fat Sino - Indian Wedding
and
Enlightenment after 64 years of marriage.

The bilingual wedding card for the fat Sino- Indian marriage enclosed in three envelops arrived the other day.

Too late to manage a reservation to Udaipur the venue, sadly my Bandgala will remain forlorn and hanging in the cupboard.

As I turn the pages; green - MEHNDI on Friday the 23 RD, Blue - SANGEET FRIDAY, 23 RD March, Maroon - Wedding SATURDAY 24th Of MARCH, my eyes get arrested by the
deep magenta explaining the various rituals: Mehendi, Sanjeet, the Chinese Tea Ceremony, the Hindu Wedding Ceremony, The Barat, Varmala, Kanya Sampradan , Agni Anusthan, Panigharan, Agni Parikarama and get riveted to the Seventh step of the Saptapadi: THE SEVENTH STEP IS TO SEEK ETERNAL LOVE, DEVOTION AND FRIENDSHIP.

We Jeet and I, had taken the seventh step on the night of 28th November 1958, 64 years back, unaware of the significance, albeit solemnly and were bestowed by Eternal Love, Devotion and more importantly, Friendship during our journey together.

And, I wish the couple, JAI RAJPAL and JIEYU VIVIEN WEN what they seek, by taking the seventh step, the epitome of the married life in abundance.
bls31

bls31
March 24th, 2012, 09:37 AM
what a pity I missing the fat Indian wedding scheduled for tomorrow a Udaipur
BLS

DrRajpalSingh
March 24th, 2012, 09:12 PM
what a pity I missing the fat Indian wedding scheduled for tomorrow a Udaipur
BLS

Hello Brigadier Sahib,

Through your two posts you have made the occasion memorable for the JatLanders and all their best wishes and greetings are with the newly weds. So Cheers, and hip-hip hurray!