PDA

View Full Version : What Must Be Aim Of living -ART OF LIVING

preetikhatri
March 17th, 2012, 11:16 AM
Some think money,
some seeks for name,fame,
good career,good lyf partner,
good friends,material things etc. etc

whats actual outcum of living as a human?

though so many updowns r there in lyf
what Jlanders think about the same.
share yr views

ravinderjeet
March 17th, 2012, 12:11 PM
Some think money,-------जीने के लिए पैसा तो जरुरी हे |
some seeks for name,fame,------ये तो नश्वर हे ,ढंग की इज्ज़त मिल जाए तो काफी हे |
good career,good lyf partner,------ मेहनत करोगे तो सब आपने आप मिल जाएगा |
good friends,material things etc. एटक------ आपा आछा ते सब आछे |

whats actual outcum of living as a human?------- अपने समाज/परिवार के साथ अपनी जिम्मेदारियां निभाते हुए ,एक संतुष्टि पूर्ण मोत मर जाना |

share yr views

जिंदगी एक पींग हे ,कदे उप्पर का झोट्टा कदे तले का गोता |

htomar
March 18th, 2012, 08:34 PM
Some think money,..............jaroori hai.

some seeks for name,fame,good career,........... nothing wrong.apni apni choice.

good lyf partner,......sab chahte hai ye to.but good kab bad ban jata hai pta nahi chalta.wese bhi koi perfect nahi hota.

good friends,........sabse jaroori hai.yaari hai imaan.

material things........ koi burayi naa.bas kisi ko heart karke nahi.

though so many updowns r there in lyf........kabhi ke din bade,kabhi ki raat.

Fateh
March 19th, 2012, 10:46 AM
The aim of life must be inner/ultimate/real happiness, for which following recommended:-
a) Desire to be happy and take a decision to be always happy in all situations/circomstances/actions/reactions/outcomes etc.
b) POSITIVE ATTITUDE/THINKING.
C) Acceptance of reality of life.
d) Love the nature, love every one and live with nature.
e) Slowly getrid of greed, attachment, anger, proud, ego, jeaulecy, comprision, dissatisfaction, fear, suspission, show off, enemity, idea of revenge, complex of all types etc
f) CONTROL DESIRE,
G) Have ful faith in self and the super power,
h) Work hard but be totally satsfied on the outcome.
i) Try to understand the voice of soul and act accordingly.
j) Understand the reality of life.
k) Keep youself mentally and phycally healthy. Yog can help lot.
l) Lead a simple life with polite behaviour.
Regards

htomar
March 19th, 2012, 11:21 AM
Slowly getrid of greed, attachment, anger, proud, ego,

ye hi kaafi hai.baaki sab apne aap peeche peeche theek hote jayenge.Attachement sabse main reason hai prblms ka.

The aim of life must be inner/ultimate/real happiness, for which following recommended:-
a) Desire to be happy and take a decision to be always happy in all situations/circomstances/actions/reactions/outcomes etc.
b) POSITIVE ATTITUDE/THINKING.
C) Acceptance of reality of life.
d) Love the nature, love every one and live with nature.
e) Slowly getrid of greed, attachment, anger, proud, ego, jeaulecy, comprision, dissatisfaction, fear, suspission, show off, enemity, idea of revenge, complex of all types etc
f) CONTROL DESIRE,
G) Have ful faith in self and the super power,
h) Work hard but be totally satsfied on the outcome.
i) Try to understand the voice of soul and act accordingly.
j) Understand the reality of life.
k) Keep youself mentally and phycally healthy. Yog can help lot.
l) Lead a simple life with polite behaviour.
Regards

rohittewatia
March 19th, 2012, 11:32 AM
One excerpt from Marcus Aurelius "A man should have an object or purpose in life, so that he may direct all his energies to it; ofcourse a good object. He who has not one object or purpose of life, cannot be one and the same all through his life". Thoughts of Marcus Aurelius is a good book for reference if you got interest in philosophy of life.

preetikhatri
March 19th, 2012, 11:46 AM
FATEH SIR
you explained it so well
i cant do the same
but i do feel the same

lyf's aim is to b HAPPY always
it neither lies in material things nor in anything else.
The Greatest wealth is
TO BE HAPPY with what u have.
its jst a feeling of flying in the sky.
:)
i dnt understand y dnt peple realize it even they are very aged or mature.

Fateh
March 20th, 2012, 01:00 PM
My above views have come after going through many books, a long experience and analising various aspects of life. any brother can try, I am sure, he/she will be benifitted.

balraaj
March 20th, 2012, 01:15 PM
kharab sir,very true------ this is the essence of life ------the person whom so ever will adopt these principals will always succeed and and his wishes will be automatically fullfilled

skarmveer
March 20th, 2012, 01:37 PM
Bharoosa nahi hai apney aap per, na apney sath key logon per or na hee bhagwan per...isliye jayada pareshan hai insaan.....Jopass hee uskee kadar nahi jo door hai ussey paaney kee koshish mey jindgee bita deytey hai............"Aadhi chhod puri ko dhaavey Aadhi miley na puri paavey".........Jo log lomdi kee kahavat key sath jaatey hai wo jayada sukhi hai vajaye unkey jo iskey vipreet jaatey hai......
"Kissee cheej ko pana hamarey vash mein nahi per us cheej ko paaney kee Ichch ka tayag karna hamarey vash mein hai"

Fateh
March 20th, 2012, 02:20 PM
FATEH SIR
you explained it so well
i cant do the same
but i do feel the same

lyf's aim is to b HAPPY always
it neither lies in material things nor in anything else.
The Greatest wealth is
TO BE HAPPY with what u have.
its jst a feeling of flying in the sky.
:)
i dnt understand y dnt peple realize it even they are very aged or mature.
Preeti, please try, make up your mind, start today only infact now only, do what ever you can, I am sure, slowly you will achieve some place, Preeti, the actual sadhana/tapasya/yog/bhagti is as i have recommended above. Please start and if you find some obstacle, please consult me, Though, I have planned to put my views on paper for the benifit of people but that may take time. regards

Ambijat
March 20th, 2012, 02:38 PM
Money, name, career, good life partner, friends and material satisfaction are the numbers of clock dial called life. Increase as much sub-divisions as you wish. The needles keep approaching them and keep leaving them behind as one's life gets counted on with the rotation of needles.

So, they need not be worried about. Each has his clock set and there are million different clocks, diamond studded and very ordinary ones. It hardly matters, because what they all share in common is the ticking of times, so life ticks on for each of us given our dials, we are disposed to.

Last few years I have left wearing one of my favourite wrist-watch. It had everything to tell me about life. All those things that I mention above. Now, I depend most of the times on my daily routine or to say so the body clock. And, my mind tells me the time for most of the things. So, in a way you can say that I dont come across the clock dial very often. And, it is me and myself that engages me. Once you are detached with the material clock and get connected with your inner clock. Then I guess all those things are only the experiences which comeby your life. Those who go to look out for them after seeing time on dial, often are traumatised by expectations, frustrations and judgementalism.

So, try to get this inner clock out, I say. And, it runs perfect with solar energy, a smile and love, taken with few pinch of salt (crticism).

Best,

Ambrish Dhaka
Shanghai, China

DrRajpalSingh
March 20th, 2012, 03:40 PM
Optimism, positivism, perseverance and dedication are some of the ingredients of satisfied life.

DrRajpalSingh
March 20th, 2012, 04:11 PM
Some think money,

share yr views

It would be nice if you let us know your views on the issue.

Regards.

pranavsuhag
March 20th, 2012, 08:53 PM
i believe that for many of us, the pursuit of extreme situations and challenges gives meaning to our life, and in each of those challanges lie our pursuit of happiness. happiness arises from a conscious choice and is not a reward like success, security and pleasure.
As we become happier, we become more confident and curious and our ability to embrace the unknown multiples.

navingulia
March 22nd, 2012, 11:26 AM
इस प्रश्न पर तो ग्रन्थ लिखे जा सकते हैं किन्तु मैं अपनी सोच कुछ सरल और संक्षिप्त रूप में व्यक्त करता हूँ -
जिस कार्य और जीवन शैली को आप अपने जीवन का उद्देश्य बना लें वही आपके जीवन का उद्देश्य है.
१. आप चोर डाकू बन सकते हैं
२. आप स्वार्थी या परमार्थी बन सकते हैं
३. आप उद्योगपति बन सकते हैं
४. बुद्धिजीवी बन सकते हैं
५. समाजसेवक बन सकते हैं
६. संत स्वामी बन सकते हैं
आपको यह सोचना है के इन विकल्पों का अंतिम परिणाम क्या होगा और क्या वो आपको स्वीकार्य होगा. जिस विकल्प का अंतिम परिणाम आपको सबसे अधिक स्वीकार्य हो, उसी विकल्प को आप चुनो. मेरा मत और मेरी सोच यही है.

Fateh
March 23rd, 2012, 03:38 PM
इस प्रश्न पर तो ग्रन्थ लिखे जा सकते हैं किन्तु मैं अपनी सोच कुछ सरल और संक्षिप्त रूप में व्यक्त करता हूँ -
जिस कार्य और जीवन शैली को आप अपने जीवन का उद्देश्य बना लें वही आपके जीवन का उद्देश्य है.
५. समाजसेवक बन सकते हैं
आपको यह सोचना है के इन विकल्पों का अंतिम परिणाम क्या होगा और क्या वो आपको स्वीकार्य होगा. जिस विकल्प का अंतिम परिणाम आपको सबसे अधिक स्वीकार्य हो, उसी विकल्प को आप चुनो. मेरा मत और मेरी सोच यही है.

Guliaji, I think, one can aspire/desire/plan to become something as you said, one can work hard and try his best, but it is not certain that one can become as per his plan, even if we get the desired position, it wouldnot give you satisfaction/permanent happiness, Infact it will create more desire, dissatisfaction and restlessness. secondly, these are very small goals/aims,These are small small steps one takes in search of happiness, these steps may give you short lived joy but not real/permanent happiness, our discussion has gone much higher, I sggest you must go over above few posts again and than putup your valuable views/granth.

amankadian
March 23rd, 2012, 04:01 PM
Some think money,

share yr views

Every person has different choice. Jisko jis chiz se payar ho whi usko khushi deti hai. che ko pasia ho ya fame ho ya fir koi insaan .....................

Aim of the life is fun...............................
:victorious:

amankadian
March 23rd, 2012, 04:03 PM
Some think money,-------जीने के लिए पैसा तो जरुरी हे |
some seeks for name,fame,------ये तो नश्वर हे ,ढंग की इज्ज़त मिल जाए तो काफी हे |
good career,good lyf partner,------ मेहनत करोगे तो सब आपने आप मिल जाएगा |
good friends,material things etc. एटक------ आपा आछा ते सब आछे |

whats actual outcum of living as a human?------- अपने समाज/परिवार के साथ अपनी जिम्मेदारियां निभाते हुए ,एक संतुष्टि पूर्ण मोत मर जाना |

share yr views

जिंदगी एक पींग हे ,कदे उप्पर का झोट्टा कदे तले का गोता |

A perfect man life could be like this

DrRajpalSingh
March 25th, 2012, 05:53 PM
A perfect man life could be like this

Friend,

Life is a rare gift of the Almighty, so accept it; put in your best to enjoy it to the utmost limits and keep on improving after reviewing every step taken. The net result would definitely would be satisfaction and happiness in abundance.

Thanks and regards.

DrRajpalSingh
March 25th, 2012, 06:01 PM
५. समाजसेवक बन सकते हैं

Friend,
Beautiful suggestion.
But a word of caution before jumping to final choice; take objective conditions in due consideration and then take decision.

For, remember, if wishes were horses then be........; and also, keep in mind, all that glitters is not gold.

Regards.

Fateh
March 27th, 2012, 01:12 PM
I have noticed/experienced many times that one get more happiness by helping the needy and when such needy with that help achieves good result or come out of trouble, Here help means a help without any self interest/motive/expectation. your kind views please. regards

Hariom1972
April 5th, 2012, 03:53 PM
I will reproduce the words of the father of Mr K F Rustamji, whose biography i am reading now. "I expect to pass through this world but once; therefore, any good that I can do or any kindness that i can show to my fellow-creature, let me do it now,let me not defer or neglect it,for i shall not pass this way again."

I think that is a excellent aim of living.

Moar
April 5th, 2012, 04:03 PM
to me since some time back: to prove my worth !!

DrRajpalSingh
April 5th, 2012, 04:50 PM
I have noticed/experienced many times that one get more happiness by helping the needy and when such needy with that help achieves good result or come out of trouble, Here help means a help without any self interest/motive/expectation. your kind views please. regards

Excellent idea but detached help very rare in this era of consummerism!

htomar
April 9th, 2012, 10:58 AM
Recently I experienced few things...

1. If there are a match of thoughts and actions then happiness increase exponencialy..

2. When one does something,he/she hardly think impact of that action on others.But when someone else do same and we got affected then we start to blame others..It's tough but we should think twice about the impact our action on others.

3. 3rd experiance ko jagjit singh ji ki gajal ki 2 line ache se repersent karti hai..

" Ye jo Duniya hai, bachcho ka khilauna hai. Mil jaye to mitti hai, kho jaye to sona hai. "

Fateh
April 9th, 2012, 11:25 AM
Excellent idea but detached help very rare in this era of consummerism!

If we want to help, in this era one gets more opportunities, more ways/means and more types of help and more beings available who need help, infact, now in these days if you are doing your duty sincerely/properly that is also a great help the nation/society, desire, motivation and determination is required.