PDA

View Full Version : an ideal to achieve for all indians and reality of caste

ramitchaudhary
March 23rd, 2012, 06:44 PM
Dear brothers and sisters,

I would like to share some knowledge with you about the concept of "purushouttam" which is about "Lord Shri Ram".
Our own Ram is titled as "maryada purushouttam" in several books and articles. Do you ever give a thought about these words and why "Shri Ram" is called like that............

I have come around a very informative piece of article when I was reading a book whose author is Swami Ramdev.
he has described that
Lord Ram is called "maryada purushouttam" because he has attained the ideals of all four "varnas", that is he has all four inside his character. Because these "varnas" are based on "sanskars", a person who attained the best of all four is called "purushouttam".

If every Indian will strive for and imbibed these four qualities (knowledge, strength, management, selfless service to others), not only we get rid from caste divide but also from all other ills of society.

I would like to request all brothers and sisters of JL to act like
1) "Brahman" when you are studying and doing spiritual practices.
2) "Kshatriya" when you are defending country and against injustice.
3) "vaishya" when you are managing your assets and household activities and responsibilities.
4) "Shudra" when you are doing service for needy ones in society and attained patience and professional integrity.

The modern days vaisya,shudra,brahman and kshatriya are not real in any sense but a big fraud and menace to society. Neither they are intellectual and professional nor they are trying to become one.

I love to get views of others about this........but these four points should be imbibed by every jatt........
jai hind!!!!!!!!

Prikshit
March 24th, 2012, 08:01 AM
Dear brothers and sisters,

I would like to share some knowledge with you about the concept of "purushouttam" which is about "Lord Shri Ram".
Our own Ram is titled as "maryada purushouttam" in several books and articles. Do you ever give a thought about these words and why "Shri Ram" is called like that............

I have come around a very informative piece of article when I was reading a book whose author is Swami Ramdev.
he has described that
Lord Ram is called "maryada purushouttam" because he has attained the ideals of all four "varnas", that is he has all four inside his character. Because these "varnas" are based on "sanskars", a person who attained the best of all four is called "purushouttam".

If every Indian will strive for and imbibed these four qualities (knowledge, strength, management, selfless service to others), not only we get rid from caste divide but also from all other ills of society.

I would like to request all brothers and sisters of JL to act like
1) "Brahman" when you are studying and doing spiritual practices.
2) "Kshatriya" when you are defending country and against injustice.
3) "vaishya" when you are managing your assets and household activities and responsibilities.
4) "Shudra" when you are doing service for needy ones in society and attained patience and professional integrity.

The modern days vaisya,shudra,brahman and kshatriya are not real in any sense but a big fraud and menace to society. Neither they are intellectual and professional nor they are trying to become one.

I love to get views of others about this........but these four points should be imbibed by every jatt........
jai hind!!!!!!!!

Nice post !!