PDA

View Full Version : Respectful Regards to Tau Chaudhary Devi Lal on the anniversary of his Passing away

DrRajpalSingh
April 2nd, 2012, 01:07 AM
Jananayak Chaudhary Devi Lal, former Deputy Prime Minister of India and Chief Minister of Haryana, left for his heavenly abode on 6th April, 2001. We fondly remember him and pay our respectful tributes to him.

anilsangwan
April 2nd, 2012, 07:36 AM
महान दिवंगत आत्मा को शत शत नमन....

lrburdak
April 2nd, 2012, 07:58 AM
We all pay our respectful tributes to him !!!

balraaj
April 2nd, 2012, 01:00 PM
a tribute to the son of the soil

ravinderjeet
April 2nd, 2012, 03:42 PM
जाट गोरव को शत-शत नमन |

JSRana
April 2nd, 2012, 04:33 PM
उस महान आत्मा को शत शत नमन |

vijay
April 2nd, 2012, 05:14 PM
Tribute to the great man !

ygulia
April 2nd, 2012, 06:14 PM
Tribute to the great personality and gentle man!

dndeswal
April 3rd, 2012, 01:10 AM

It is really heartening to remember Ch. Devi Lal, the great son of India. An old thread of mine Chaudhri Devi Lal ki yaad mein (http://www.jatland.com/forums/showthread.php?13430-Chaudhri-Devi-Lal-ki-yaad-mein) (April 2006) contains some good reading material.

raka
April 4th, 2012, 12:42 PM
पिताजी बताया करे के ताऊ न एक बार तोशाम और आदमपुर त एक साथ चुनाव लड़ा था और दोनों जगह से ताऊ बुरी तरह हारे थे | ताऊ हिसार पार्टी कार्यालय में थे अर्र जब दोनों जगह से हार की खबर मिली तो कुछ नहीं बोले , खबर सुनकर चुप चाप सो गए , २-३ घंटे सोने के बाद जब उठे तो वाहा मौजूद दो -तीन वर्करो से पूछा ..जेब में कितने पैसे हैं ? उन्होंने बताया की ताऊ जी हमारे पास ३ हजार रूपये हैं , के काम था ? ताऊ बोले काम तो के था चलो बिहार हांड आवा | आर ताऊ ने एक बनिए के पास फोन किया के दफ्तर में 25 हजार रूपये भेज दे | एक ने कहा के ताऊ इतने पैसो का के करेंगे.. आपा ने रेल में जाना स अर्र इतने पैसे आपणे धोरे स .......तो ताऊ ने कहा के बिहार में गरीबी स उड़े किम्मे साड़ी , चावल बाँट आवांगे ...के याद करेंगे देवी लाल आया था ............इसा आदमी था ताऊ जो हार जीत की गणी परवाह न किया करता .....

DrRajpalSingh
April 4th, 2012, 03:55 PM

It is really heartening to remember Ch. Devi Lal, the great son of India. An old thread of mine Chaudhri Devi Lal ki yaad mein (http://www.jatland.com/forums/showthread.php?13430-Chaudhri-Devi-Lal-ki-yaad-mein) (April 2006) contains some good reading material.

Really marvelous Deswal ji!
I being a new entrant was not aware about its existence; but I can say that I am greatly benefitted from the study of the above quoted thread.

6 April (http://www.jatland.com/home/6_April) is the death anniversary of Chaudhary Devi Lal (http://www.jatland.com/home/Chaudhary_Devi_Lal) , also see JatLand wiki for his life and mission.

Thanks.

ssgoyat
April 4th, 2012, 07:29 PM
Respectful tributes to the great man.

Good to see that members, this time, are not dragging ill deeds of his sons. Like in previous thread (Ch. Bansi Lal)

DrRajpalSingh
April 5th, 2012, 11:43 AM
The evergreen Poetic tribute in original is reproduced here from the pages of JatLand Wiki for the readers to join in paying their homage to the Great TAU Ji:

दयानन्द देशवाल और धर्मपाल डूडी की कविता

किसान कहूं या कहूं मसीहा, पैगंबर अवतार ताऊ
त्याग दिया जीवन जनहित में भया परोपकार ताऊ
हरयाणा सिरसा जनपद में तेजा खेड़ा गाम सुनो
लेखराम सिहाग पिता जो असली था जाट किसान सुनो
२५ सितंबर १९१४ का ये ऐतिहासिक पैगाम सुनो
सूर्य समान ललाट लिया था, लाल हुआ सुख-धाम सुनो

भगवान कृपा खुशी छाई, दिया देवालाल करतार मुझे
किसान कहूं या कहूं मसीहा, पैगंबर अवतार तुझे
जागीरदार पिता के ठाठ बड़े, था समृद्ध परिवार बड़ा
बड़े भाई थे साहिबसिंह जी, हरदम साया बना रहा
निकट गाम चौटाला में बसने का था जोश चढ़ा
प्रथम स्कूल गाम दवावाळी - मोगा में था पढ़ा
कुश्ती लड़ी, पहलवानी की - ना भाती थी ललकार तुझे
राजनीति का कुशल खिलाड़ी, था असली जाट संस्कारों का
मजदूर किसानों का रक्षक, वो था आजाद विचारों का
गांधीवाद नीति हृदय में, था दुश्मन मक्कारों का
प्रधानमंत्री पद ठुकराया, था त्यागी टकसालों का

गांधी पिता नेहरू चाचा - दिया ताऊ का पदभार तुझे

उपप्रधानमंत्री, कृषिमंत्री बनकर देश संभाला था
मुख्यमंत्री, अध्यक्षों के पद का पिया प्याला था
मस्तिष्क रहा हमेशा ऊंचा, नहीं कपट-छल पाला था
इसीलिए सच्चे अर्थों में सियासत का रखवाला था
शोकमग्न हो धर्मपाल भी करता दिल से प्रणाम तुझे
जाट समाज की सेवा करूंगा, देना खुश हो आशीर्वाद मुझे
युगों-युगों तक याद करेंगे गरीब मजदूर किसान तुझे

amitdeswal85
April 5th, 2012, 02:28 PM
I think its a good change Mr. Goyat and respectful tributes to the great Kisaan Leader.

raka
April 5th, 2012, 02:49 PM
Respectful tributes to the great man.

Good to see that members, this time, are not dragging ill deeds of his sons. Like in previous thread (Ch. Bansi Lal)
या आढी हलाई तू घाल दे ...बाँट क्याह्की देखे स ;)

ravinderjeet
April 5th, 2012, 02:52 PM
या आढी हलाई तू घाल दे ...बाँट क्याह्की देखे स ;)

अर तू टिमले क्यूँ लाया करे ?

DrRajpalSingh
April 5th, 2012, 03:12 PM
Friends,

All of us are aware that after one passes away from this earthly existence, it is not in good taste to throw mud on him or his name what ever the provocation may be! Even if we do not agree with the life and work of the person, we need not cast aspersion on any. So, please maintain your dignified manners of expression.

Regards

raka
April 5th, 2012, 03:12 PM
अर तू टिमले क्यूँ लाया करे ?
ज्ञान आवे स ......मक्का आढी हलाई पहले कोइसा और घाल दे दिखा तो फेर जहिये लगान का काम मैं कर द्यूंगा ;)

ravinderjeet
April 5th, 2012, 03:41 PM
Friends,

All of us are aware that after one passes away from this earthly existence, it is not in good taste to throw mud on him or his name what ever the provocation may be! Even if we do not agree with the life and work of the person, we need not cast aspersion on any. So, please maintain your dignified manners of expression.

Regards
राजपाल जी, मरीं पाछे भुंडा माणस आछा अर आछा माणस भुंडा कोणी हो जांदा | जो जिस्सा हो कहणा चाहिए |

Moar
April 5th, 2012, 03:56 PM
राजपाल जी, मरीं पाछे भुंडा माणस आछा अर आछा माणस भुंडा कोणी हो जांदा | जो जिस्सा हो कहणा चाहिए |

इतिहास से सबक अवश्य ग्रहण करना चाहिए; और इसके अच्छे माध्यम हैं - पढ़ना व् विचारों की अभिव्यक्ति करना |

DrRajpalSingh
April 5th, 2012, 10:14 PM

Friend,
I totally agree with you that जो जिस्सा हो कहणा चाहिए lekin jo jessa nahin ho uske bare mein vaisa nahin kahana chahiya. Yahi to Itihas hamen sikhata hai.

I had simply requested to avoid throwing mud on bye-gone people while discussing them. If it is wrong to say so then I regret!

Regards

DrRajpalSingh
April 6th, 2012, 08:37 AM
On this day a great signature on the history of Modern India--Chaudhary Devi Lal--left for his heavenly abode.

But his mission remains unfulfilled. It would be appropriate to apply his mission of all inclusive development of the countrymen as depicted from his own words spoken at the Grand Rally at Boat Club, Delhi organised on the occasion of his 75th Birthday:

HAR KHET KO PAANI , HAR HAATH KO KAAM;
HAR TAN KO KAPADA, HAR SIR PE MAKKAN;
HAR PET KO ROTI, BAAKI SAB BAAT KHOTI.